Hades BCMD HAVOC Application

Hades3481

Steam Name: Synr.gg Hades

RP Name:Alpha-78 Commander Valiant | Willy Bagpipes of Freedom

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87319737

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor Commander HAVOC

Experience: My time as an officer back in 2018 under some of the best commanders this server has seen. My time as Commander Colt to where I revived the Rancor Battalion with the help of my fellow officers twice. My time as an officer in the current regime helping the infrastructure and helping build our current regime. My time as Valiant where I have built the most active and consistent Alpha squad since I have come back. IMO and IMO the most fun alpha squad

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have been in Rancor since returning a few months back. I love this battalion and would do anything to see it shine to the glory I know it can. I have also been one of the 2 main reasons Rancor was Battalion of the week for 2 weeks straight and I want to continue this streak . We had not been BOW for months and I am proud to be in the position we are now in. I have been working hard to ensure a fun environment for everyone in the battalion. I feel as though I have the support of the current command structure and the men and maybe women of this battalion. I have the vision to see what I want this battalion to look like in my time as BCMD. I am one of the most active members of the battalion and I encourage the men to have fun while making sure to maintain the standards. I also am leaving the alpha arcs in a situation where we still have a future in place for them leadership wise and they will be fine without me within themselves. I have a goal in mind, a goal to enhance the way that Rancor is looked at and to promote a new idea for what Rancor is perceived as. I want to make a new idea for what Rancor is outside of just what we have been known for and expand on our recon side of things working with the gamemasters to have specific Recon missions. I will, WITH THE HELP OF SATAN, will expand the intel team, we will update the responsibilities for all the ranks from enlisted to High Command. I am dedicated to this Battalion and will stay dedicated to it no matter the outcome of this application.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yes absolutely

Availability: most days of the week

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: over 3000 hours across both accounts. Reason I have 2 accounts is cause when i changed pc’s I forgot my old account name and I didn’t want to go searching through everything.

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want Rancor to be in a position where someone can step in as my successor and leave the battalion even better then I left it. I want the Battalion to be self sufficient without the need of the BCMD and have the BCMD Position be given to he most deserving of a handful of worthy people. I want the Rancor to be active and a fun environment where people can come in and have fun and not have to worry about what's going on in their day to day lives. I want the Battalion to have expanded on our identity and be more than just the ARC trainers or the Teachers of the server. We can be so much more than this and I will work with my officers and my high command to reshape what it means to be a Rancor. Not completely removing the old ways but adding new things onto them in order to widen our horizons and promote even more fun for my men. Lastly I want to leave behind knowing that I put in all the effort I can to complete these goals but if I had to pick one I would pick to leave behind a legacy of Fun. We all play video games to have fun and that's the most important thing is that when you ask someone "hey what was it like when Hades was BCMD" they say "It was really really fun man."

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

spacer.png

• Winner 1
Banned

+1 But you can't play the bagpipes very well

Edited by Jaydon
  • Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1. All jokes aside I think you'd be a great BCMD.

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 I won’t lie about how hades is a close friend. He might seem silly a lot with the voice but I’ve seen him serious. He works hard. He plays hard. He role plays well. I’m sure we’ll see less willy because of this but it hopefull will be worth it. 

• Agree 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 No more phase 1 gang.....

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Just now, Piff said:

+1 but did you let Valiant know that you won’t be an alpha anymore and that fordo will be open

Fordo is now xiao and until a new valiant can be found if I do get the role I will be leaving alpha in the hands of the greatest valiant ever. 
barry bee benson!!!! That’s an alpha joke for those who don’t get it

• Funny 1

Alright so were you not just demoted for disgracing the Alpha ARC and the standard ARC program by just handing out free ARC and Alpha-status to someone? Then when confronted, you lied about not knowing the person had not completed ARC training despite that person having made it very clear to you several times? I also remember you trying to put the blame on Pranzer or on Woeny even though it was you who okayed it because it's "your ARC program and you can do whatever you want with it".

Also,  this statement confuses me.

"My time as an officer back in 2018 under some of the best commanders this server has seen. My time as Commander Colt to where I revived the Rancor Battalion with the help of my fellow officers twice."

I strictly remember Dragon and I being in control of Rancor in 2018, Dragon and I reviving Rancor, I don't really remember you being involved in that. Maybe you were a lower officer. If you became Colt in Dragon's term that would explain that, but still, you didn't revive it.

You've also demonstrated a very low level of maturity in almost every interaction I've had with you. Whether it be bitching about rank, holding grudges and trying to blacklist people for actions that happened 2+ years prior just because 'you don't like them', etc. Also, almost every time I've hopped in, you've been high or drunk or something and clearly aren't in a position to lead. I see this as incredibly embarrassing as you'd do this openly in the Rancor channel in front of everyone acting like a complete fool. Wouldn't blame you if you don't remember though, hard to remember when you're high.

Overall -1 bro you are definitely not a good fit for Rancor BCMD and have a lot of issues you need to work out before you are ready.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

-1 It's pretty sad to see this man. I really didn't wanna make this public but I demoted you for a reason dawg. You showed that you weren't ready to hold a commander position in Rancor, and I do not want to see what Rancor would be like with you in charge. I do not think you are ready for it. That being said, I feel like one of you and Satan's major downfalls is communication, not to mention that you're irresponsible, and constantly intoxicated, or just in general not serious enough with the guys and not headstrong enough to run Rancor. I respect the effort, but -1 dawg.

• Winner 4
16 minutes ago, MisterFister said:

-1 It's pretty sad to see this man. I really didn't wanna make this public but I demoted you for a reason dawg. You showed that you weren't ready to hold a commander position in Rancor, and I do not want to see what Rancor would be like with you in charge. I do not think you are ready for it. That being said, I feel like one of you and Satan's major downfalls is communication, not to mention that you're irresponsible, and constantly intoxicated, or just in general not serious enough with the guys and not headstrong enough to run Rancor. I respect the effort, but -1 dawg.

Alright as much as I like you, the communication part is the biggest cap ever, I’m not even in the battalion and hades literally drags all of the battalion into the same channel and talks to them and if it’s not with the battalion you’re speaking and communication with you, it shouldn’t always be them communicating to you first, but you should also take the initiative to speak to them and ask them questions, feedback most importantly.

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Piff said:

Alright as much as I like you, the communication part is the biggest cap ever, I’m not even in the battalion and hades literally drags all of the battalion into the same channel and talks to them

Talking with the people under him is a good form of communication, but as a BCMD when the people under my command make decisions and don't tell me about them, and then someone comes up and asks me about said decisions and I'm left clueless, it makes me as a Commander of a battalion look fucking retarded. And that's both Satan AND Hades. I cannot tell you how many times I looked like a fucking idiot in front of Shaak Ti, REGCMD+'s and Palpy himself due to not being told what the hell is going on in my own battalion by my leaders.

• Informative 1
1 hour ago, Fizzik said:

Alright so were you not just demoted for disgracing the Alpha ARC and the standard ARC program by just handing out free ARC and Alpha-status to someone? Then when confronted, you lied about not knowing the person had not completed ARC training despite that person having made it very clear to you several times? I also remember you trying to put the blame on Pranzer or on Woeny even though it was you who okayed it because it's "your ARC program and you can do whatever you want with it".

I strictly remember Dragon and I being in control of Rancor in 2018, Dragon and I reviving Rancor, I don't really remember you being involved in that. Maybe you were a lower officer. If you became Colt in Dragon's term that would explain that, but still, you didn't revive it.

You've also demonstrated a very low level of maturity in almost every interaction I've had with you. Whether it be bitching about rank, holding grudges and trying to blacklist people for actions that happened 2+ years prior just because 'you don't like them', etc. Also, almost every time I've hopped in, you've been high or drunk or something and clearly aren't in a position to lead. I see this as incredibly embarrassing as you'd do this openly in the Rancor channel in front of everyone acting like a complete fool. Wouldn't blame you if you don't remember though, hard to remember when you're high.

Overall -1 bro you are definitely not a good fit for Rancor BCMD and have a lot of issues you need to work out before you are ready.

I became colt when snow was blitz or right after he stepped down. It was towards the end of 2017 and beginning of 2018. It was 2 years ago so apologies for not remembering the exact details.The 2018 was at the beginning of the year from January til about March back when we had just moved to be mayor extensive. It was a little after the original dark had just stepped down from colt. But yes myself, Ryder, Miller, winters, dark, and a few others Whos names escape me revived the battalion On two deprecate occasions. 

i respect your opinion as much as any other fizz ok and thank you for the constructive criticism. Whether I am placed in the position of BCMD or not I am going to look to hopefully change the opinion you have of me in the future and hopefully show you the side of me that many people know as the person who you know you can come laugh and have fun with but when it is time to buckle down he gets serious 

Edited by Hades3481
2 hours ago, Peace said:

+1 he'd be a good fit he's just got to reign in the silly willy part of his roleplay sometimes

Fair point. Willy is meant as kind of my outlet for that side of me so I don’t translate it over into my characters that I need to be more serious on. However I will admit that Willy can get out of hand at times. I’ll work on that

7 hours ago, Fizzik said:

-1 omegalul
damn fizzik pulled out da gat on him

in b4 my nice forum ban

Edited by Raids
7 hours ago, Fizzik said:

If you don’t mind me asking how so did he disgrace alpha? Cause I don’t know where you’re getting all your facts from, yes, you’re a legacy, but that doesn’t exactly mean you know everything that’s going, seeing every channel doesn’t mean you have insight on everything and that doesn’t necessarily mean he disgraced the ARC program, it was a mistake cause someone who has a good amount of experience and time on the server would be bound to pass the ARC training regardless, simple mistake, which in my opinion got put out like it was a giant mistake that was unfixable. As well, going off the fact that you’re almost barely or never in Teamspeak or in game, I’d say your interactions are basically none to one, unless discord of course, but if you’re going to be one of those people who expect someone to be serious in discord than I’m sorry but you’re out of your mind, and once again how can you say he’s always drunk if you’re never on, and most of the times that he is drunk and when it comes time to do something he’ll usually mute himself which I’ve been in the channel when that happens, so you’re basically interpreting that he’s drunk or high all the time, which you seem to over exaggerate everything that you just said, and I’m defending him cause I know most of this like I just said is over exaggerated, and he also doesn’t have to be serious 24/7, there’s something called having fun, check it out, which I assume most of the battalion enjoys when there’s nothing going on.

Edited by Piff
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Forum Admin

I love you Hades but I don't think your the man to lead the battalion just based off your behavior, also battalion of the week or month only means your trained a lot of cadets which isn't a reason to apply for BCMD

and what fister and fizzik said

Edited by Naffen

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 go for mate you are active as hell and love to rp

• Winner 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I am going to +1 this and here is why. I have seen Hades interact within Rancor and what I have seen his he knows when to be entirely serious and when to mess around. The mans had to tell all of Rancor (Including me while I was in the channel) to shut up because things were off the wall and he needed everyone serious. Now he's not perfect. No one is, he has made some mistakes and he can be childish (as am I) but I do believe he can overcome the mistakes he has made and put his childish tendencies to the side when it comes to BCMD.

I just have 3 questions for you Hades. How do you plan to overcome any and all mistakes you have made in the past?

How do you plan to take your childish tenancies and control them has the Rancor BCMD and make sure you aren't for lack of a better term "Making a fool of yourself"

Do you have the support of Rancor as well as it's officers?

Edited by ItnLucky

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

+1 In my opinion you'd make a great Havoc. You are a good Leader and have a great personality. Your also a good role model (when your not willy) and I think being in that position would really show that. Again your a great guy and I feel as though you would do great. -Jhonathon

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

-1, I'm sorry to say but the app seems to short/not well written. I have a few issues that were brought up already by other members in this post so I will not bring them up any further outside the portion that they can and should be used as informative. Understand that this is nothing against you but I would have liked to see a better and more detailed application because of my experience and what your app says, it lacks reason for me to agree with.

• Winner 2
2 hours ago, ItnLucky said:

I am going to +1 this and here is why. I have seen Hades interact within Rancor and what I have seen his he knows when to be entirely serious and when to mess around. The mans had to tell all of Rancor (Including me while I was in the channel) to shut up because things were off the wall and he needed everyone serious. Now he's not perfect. No one is, he has made some mistakes and he can be childish (as am I) but I do believe he can overcome the mistakes he has made and put his childish tendencies to the side when it comes to BCMD.

I just have 3 questions for you Hades. How do you plan to overcome any and all mistakes you have made in the past?

How do you plan to take your childish tenancies and control them has the Rancor BCMD and make sure you aren't for lack of a better term "Making a fool of yourself"

Do you have the support of Rancor as well as it's officers?

I plan to own all the mistakes I have made and not run from them. It is no secret what happened and anyone who wants to know the details can feel free to ask all involved. I embrace my mistakes as setbacks and do what I can to push for and not only prevent myself from making them again but teach others to do the same.

My child side is due to what I do in my day to day life. However as explained by others I know when and where it is appropriate 9/10 times and I am working to make that a 10/10. Downtime when nothing is going on and when no one needs me, in my opinion, is a perfectly valid time to goof off and mess around in teamspeak and I leave the i game messing around to my character Willy. I feel as though making a fool of yourself is something we all do and it is unavoidable. While I will do my best I will strive to make sure that my foolish nature does not rub off during the wrong times by enforcement of serious time in the battalion when it is needed. And when we can have fun we will.

as for the last question it is my belief that I have the support of the rancor officer team excluding 1 maybe 2 of them. I have the support of the XO Satan who I have worked with for several months now. I have the support of the senior officers and the junior officers. These are my viewpoints as if i felt I didn’t have a support structure under me going into this I would not have applied. Our officers are will also be involved in most of not all of the big decisions we make. Most of the officers were also involved in developing the points of our latest battalion meeting as well.

If anyone has any further questions please don’t hesitate to post them

Edited by Hades3481
1 hour ago, Bro said:

-1, I'm sorry to say but the app seems to short/not well written. I have a few issues that were brought up already by other members in this post so I will not bring them up any further outside the portion that they can and should be used as informative. Understand that this is nothing against you but I would have liked to see a better and more detailed application because of my experience and what your app says, it lacks reason for me to agree with.

I will add a few more details on what I plan to do in the bcmd role once I am back at my computer

6 minutes ago, Shockpoint said:

I want to see how this question is answered before I formulate an opinion

6 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

I plan to own all the mistakes I have made and not run from them. It is no secret what happened and anyone who wants to know the details can feel free to ask all involved. I embrace my mistakes as setbacks and do what I can to push for and not only prevent myself from making them again but teach others to do the same.

My child side is due to what I do in my day to day life. However as explained by others I know when and where it is appropriate 9/10 times and I am working to make that a 10/10. Downtime when nothing is going on and when no one needs me, in my opinion, is a perfectly valid time to goof off and mess around in teamspeak and I leave the i game messing around to my character Willy. I feel as though making a fool of yourself is something we all do and it is unavoidable. While I will do my best I will strive to make sure that my foolish nature does not rub off during the wrong times by enforcement of serious time in the battalion when it is needed. And when we can have fun we will.

as for the last question it is my belief that I have the support of the rancor officer team excluding 1 maybe 2 of them. I have the support of the XO Satan who I have worked with for several months now. I have the support of the senior officers and the junior officers. These are my viewpoints as if i felt I didn’t have a support structure under me going into this I would not have applied. Our officers are will also be involved in most of not all of the big decisions we make. Most of the officers were also involved in developing the points of our latest battalion meeting as well.

If anyone has any further questions please don’t hesitate to post them

I will say I have spoken to Satan and he did voice his support of your application as BCMD so I will keep my vote. Thank you for answering! 

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Dax said:

for me, the allegation of giving ARC to someone. thats the thing that id like clarification on

I gave someone an alpha arc designation after a former Rancor bcmd had said during alpha designations that they would’ve given this person alpha designation during their term and this person had stated that he had had permission from a previous marshal commander but never relayed that information. I asked this person to get me a statement from a director/ marshal commander at the time. He did get this permission and sent me a screenshot of the message. So seeing as how a director/ marshal commander said yes and a former bcmd had mentioned that he would give it to him if he had remembered to so I had no transgressions about giving it to him.

what I did not realize ag the time nor do I have any recollection of him telling me personally is that he was not even arc trained. I own up to the mistake and I assure that this will not happen again. Not while I am around in alphas or in rancor as a whole. My reasoning was I had no reason to question either as he had helped us with our alpha designation trials. It was an error in my judgement and it caused a hard time for my alphas who were not able to fill in a role that they had deserved.

Edited by Hades3481
2 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

I gave someone an alpha arc designation after a former Rancor bcmd had said during alpha designations that they would’ve given this person alpha designation during their term and this person had stated that he had had permission from a previous marshal commander but never relayed that information. I asked this person to get me a statement from a director/ marshal commander at the time. He did get this permission and sent me a screenshot of the message. So seeing as how a director/ marshal commander said yes and a former bcmd had mentioned that he would give it to him if he had remembered to so I had no transgressions about giving it to him.

what I did not realize ag the time nor do I have any recollection of him telling me personally is that he was not even arc trained. I own up to the mistake and I assure that this will not happen again. Not while I am around in alphas or in rancor as a whole. My reasoning was that I would not question a director and I had no reason to either. 

alright, gonna ponder on that for a bit. might change my vote later. thanks for elaborating

+1 like I have said before if he flops he flops then he gets removed. If he does well it’s a welcome surprise. Everyone messes up and misunderstands things, no one here can say they are perfect. Learning from your mistakes is the best thing you can do, it seems you have done so, best of luck.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

47 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

what I did not realize ag the time nor do I have any recollection of him telling me personally is that he was not even arc trained. I own up to the mistake and I assure that this will not happen again. Not while I am around in alphas or in rancor as a whole. My reasoning was I had no reason to question either as he had helped us with our alpha designation trials. It was an error in my judgement and it caused a hard time for my alphas who were not able to fill in a role that they had deserved.

5f6ede4d1255aeb95a72d180a5b1565c.png

20200828_133407.jpg

How can you say that you have no recollection of being told Dennis wasn't ARC trained when you were told TWICE, once by Sixta and again by Satan, and you respond to it basically saying you don't care?

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

6 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

5f6ede4d1255aeb95a72d180a5b1565c.png

20200828_133407.jpg

How can you say that you have no recollection of being told Dennis wasn't ARC trained when you were told TWICE, once by Sixta and again by Satan, and you respond to it basically saying you don't care?

Because I didn’t read that part in the first one and when i saw that people were still talking about it I decided to shut it down without reading as I was i game and doing ro I guess. I don’t have a good reason all I honestly have is my words. It is up to everyone else if they wish to believe me or not. I own that this was a mistake and I apologize for all the people effected by my mistake and what came after. That’s all I can say

• Disagree 1
2 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

Because I didn’t read that part in the first one and when i saw that people were still talking about it I decided to shut it down without reading as I was i game and doing ro I guess. I don’t have a good reason all I honestly have is my words. It is up to everyone else if they wish to believe me or not. I own that this was a mistake and I apologize for all the people effected by my mistake and what came after. That’s all I can say

I retract my support. Although I love you as a person. I can't support someone who lies this big getting put into this position. As Fizzik has shown I notified you and even pinged you about it. So there is no way you could not have know about it. I even told Dennis he wasn't ARC trained and he understood that he wasn't.

Apparently one mistake is all it takes for people to think "man, this fucking guy? he's a scoundrel and will do horrible things for this battalion. I can't believe we have such people in the world." Just one thing.

From the interactions I've had with you, you seem pretty jovial and easy to talk to. That's a good quality to have, and your activity is good. I'm going to assume that the whole situation with arc designations was genuinely a misunderstanding and give you a +1.

• Funny 2

hi.

6 minutes ago, Titanium_Satan said:

I retract my support. Although I love you as a person. I can't support someone who lies this big getting put into this position. As Fizzik has shown I notified you and even pinged you about it. So there is no way you could not have know about it. I even told Dennis he wasn't ARC trained and he understood that he wasn't.

I can clearly see that you did ping me however I did not notice the ping at the time nor did I read the message. I just skimmed down and posted my response. I am sad to see that your support has been retracted but I can promise you and I will stand by these words. I did Not see the message that says he isn’t arc trained. Again all I can give is my word and that’s all I have.

+1, the people in rancor legacy are WAYY too butthurt about you giving someone arc, the easiest thing you have to put effort into getting.

Edit: holy shit I never thought I would see the day that every rancor legacy who was toxic when I was around, -1ing and attacking the dude for giving someone arc. Your program is overly hard just so you can be stuck up and parade around your virtual status, get over yourself.

Edited by Clank
Spitting Facts
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1

-1 your actions during the first Alpha designations I attended were disgraceful even the other rancor that were attending weren't happy with how you were presenting yourself 

Brooklyn asked me to explain. I get you were waiting for the dupe to be finished but the amount of time you were just killing each other why we where waiting was too much. Even when the selection started you guys kept killing each other we had to wait for you to keep re-spawning so we could continue

Edited by Shake
8 minutes ago, Shake said:

-1 your actions during the first Alpha designations I attended were disgraceful even the other rancor that were attending weren't happy with how you were presenting yourself 

Explain?

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1 hour ago, Shake said:

I get you were waiting for the dupe to be finished but the amount of time you were just killing each other why we where waiting was too much

Dog can you re-read this sentence to yourself man

• Funny 3
  • Winner 3

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

12 hours ago, Pythin said:

Guys remember to keep the arguments to PM’s. Don’t start shit on commander apps.

Thank you

-Friendly Regimental 

You're doing a good job!

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

Banned

Due to recent events, I have decided that my vote will be -1.

• Agree 4

r4ymo.gif

+1 I have been by your side since I got Alpha-98 Nate. I have seen a lot of stuff having to do with you and I know that you are a capable leader (When you aren't drunk or high). Good luck, but try to cut back on the alcohol and drugs a little bit alright?

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Alright. Going to voice a realists opinion on this app. I'm gonna start with saying:
One miniscule mistake/decision shouldn't be the base claim of a -1. Everybody. Makes. Dumb. Mistakes. I would know.
Now with that out of the way, I will elaborate on the fact that Hades is a chill dude. Yeah, he may let himself loose sometimes. Guess fucking what? It's Garry's. Fucking. Mod. Hmm? Let's all agree to that. Now despite the fact that we are playing Garry's Mod, we are playing on a community driven RP server. Correct? So how does this one small action (that was resolved), affect the entire community? It doesn't. Not one fuckin' bit. I don't know Hades on a personal level, and I don't need to in order to voice an opinion based off of what I've seen. And what I've seen, is an angry man (Fizzik) getting angry at somebody (Hades) who gave a well-known man (Dennis) who has been there and done that, an ARC status. That's petty shit to get mad at homie.

Now. With the fact of the matter being that I don't know Hades on a personal level, I don't see why it's a bad idea to see what he can do. Because *ding-dong*, if he does a fuckass job, fire him. Simple fuckin fix. He's experienced. He's an old member. He's an ARC. He's a chill guy. He's also serious enough to be able to hold himself responsible when needed. He's also, applying for a position on a fucking Garry's Mod server. :/

I like the evidence that was presented, but who asked? If you gotta problem with him trying to be a good person to somebody that's just as old and experienced by giving him a fancy acronym that is so dearly held to your heart, then take it to DMs. And don't be an ass about it? Like pull him to the side and just say, "Ay bro that wasn't fantastically cool. Imma ask you to lasso that shit up and giddy up on outta here with that cowboy". You don't have to ruin the man's application with an internal problem. Deal with it like men, and don't make it everybody else's problem to dwell on.

So for all that, I give a
+1
because he now knows that it was a bad idea, shit happens, deal with it. But he has plans in place to fix it. And vendettas are meant to be kept personal, not public. Don't exploit somebody because he made a mistake that was then fixed, because then that makes you an asshole. So give the man a chance.
And if he fucks up?
Fire him
EZ
PZ
Fix.

thank you for your time.

Edited by Zest
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
4 hours ago, Zest said:

Now despite the fact that we are playing Garry's Mod, we are playing on a community driven RP server. Correct? So how does this one small action (that was resolved), affect the entire community? It doesn't. Not one fuckin' bit.

It does. Giving away ranks makes your training system look absolutely retarded to anyone else trying to get in, and undermines our trainings entirely. If any random joe shmoe can get ARC because he's friends with the head of a program, and some other dude who's been grinding at it for fucking ever has to wait for trainings he some times can't attend, everyone's gonna feel entitled who's been around for a minute. Imagine how that makes other players feel. Makes CMD's look stupid, makes trainings look stupid, and makes everyone who spent their time on trainings look stupid.

He's experienced. He's an old member. He's an ARC. He's a chill guy. 
These reasons alone are not good enough to be a BCMD. Pretty stupid tbh.

You don't have to ruin the man's application with an internal problem.
You realize his application becomes an internal problem if he gets accepted...... right?
no. i don't think you do.

Don't exploit somebody because he made a mistake that was then fixed, because then that makes you an asshole.

He didn't fix this problem himself. We did. And that's all there is on that. Stop talking out of your ass about something you know nothing about.

Edited by MisterFister
  • Agree 1

Normally don't post when I don't play on the server but seeing what this is all about and being as invested as I was with Rancor at one point, I do want to leave my thoughts. @Fizzik & @Dragon were part of the reason Rancor rebuilt to what it was and is now. I was involved with that group of people as one of the original Alpha boyos. Seeing that the system was so clearly disregarded with the incident provided, I don't think thats the qualities of a Battalion Commander. I fear that more things may be overlooked or done without properly assessing the consequences of the action. -1

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 5
  • Funny 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

This is going to be a -1 from me chief.  As someone who has no history with you (as far as I can remember) I am viewing this app essentially as a new person with a fresh view. Regardless of the points said previously above me, my issue is this app tells me nothing about you or your plans to help the battalion. You point some stuff out but do not explain the "how". Essentially this app boils down to "Here are good things that are good, and I don't like bad thing".

What a fucking shit fest. People will find anything, anything at all to drag someone through the dirt. Fuck all the work someone has done and what they have provided towards the battalion, you did 1 thing wrong therefore you are completely incompetent and incapable of holding this leadership position.
Constantly dragging someone on what I can see is a singular example of a poorly handled situation.
exaggeration also does not help anyone's situation. If someone is shit the facts should be enough claiming someone to be "intoxicated all the time" is just slander at that point

RANCOR is a battalion which needs strong central leadership as to upkeep the ARC program. I don't think it's too controversial to say RANCOR is not in the best state: not dead but I wouldn't say it's thriving. 
Hades shows good signs of leadership and is a very active member of the battalion. He has ambitions which would be nice to be emphasised on but honestly I have no fucking clue how RANCOR works. As long as he aims to make RANCOR more active and have a real presence in the server that's all I can ask for.

Also, this is a situation where choice is extremely limited. Unlike recent situations there hasn't been massive moral issues and problems of power playing. Hades clearly fucked up once and that's about it.

If I am ignorant on some grand scheme or horrible war crime he has committed please inform me.

+1, don't be a disappointment 
I guess it's anything to be the hero these days

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I sadly have to void it as with the recent, for lack of a better term "culling", of Alpha's and my move to 2nd LT I will have to void this application for now. I appreciate everyone who supported me. I also appreciate everyone's Criticism of myself and I am hopeful that this will make me a better person............... Alpha-100 Reporting for duty

Edited by Hades3481
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

User has VOIDED application
This is your one free void you may apply for another cmd position however voiding again will put you on a 30 day cooldown
//Locked
//Moved to Denied