• Coordinator
Coordinator

Steam Name:Synr.gg Woeny

RP Name:104th CSM Woeny

RP Rank:CSM

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Regiment you are applying for: SOBDE REG CMD

Experience:

501st Legion:  This is where the majority of my time from the the first day. When I joined and was quickly promoted to NCO, I was made our medic lead as at the time I was the Only Medic. Weeks after receiving the Medical lead Position, the regiment was full. For my actions of hosting tryouts, showing leadership, and leading the regiment I was promoted to 2NDLT. I Became Intel for the 501st began working on documents and later was promoted to the 501st Intel officer. The same actions  between leading working on docs and making sure the Legion was as best as it could be. I was promoted to CMD the First day of synergy was opened by the current BCMD. I was promoted to Intel Lead and began reworking some of our docs as they were outdated for what we needed, As well moving up in the regimental ranks to Support Overseer  and later Regimental Lead looking over all the 501sts Regiments. 

Torrent Company Commander: The current TCC had resigned so I was promoted to TCC to assist with TC as it was struggling, I went in made Tryouts for the name characters as the ones we had were a bit easier, making Forms and in game parts based on how that character would react and act in the certain scenarios , along with filling the spots for the base TC troopers, During my time as TCC all the base and named characters were filled

RC Ion Team Ras:  This was my first squad of SOBDE ever getting into, the Climber at the time was Metro, As Ion team I was expected to role play the character and maintain a serious imagine as what i could do doesn't just affect myself but the squads imagine, During my time as Ras I was the actively running around medic looking for and chance to help others and preform medical rp. I helped with Tryouts whenever it was needed and put my opinion in on how I saw the squad.

RC Ion Team Climber: After Metro had resigned i applied for Climber and received d the position, at the time I was missing two squad members and the third was generally not on at all. Before I made any actions, I informed the current squad member that his activity needed to pick up in order to stay within the position he was holding. I looked at the tryout doc and was fine with what we had for the longest time till I made some changes due to spacing issues within the Tryout. During this time I enforced Serious rp on my Squad mates, as well working with the other squads and communicating as a regiment. 

Jedi Order: In the Jedi order my time was short but, I was in the guardian branch and worked up to become a Guardian manager hosting trials to bring other jedi into that branch, I was promoted to Master for my working within the guardian branch but soon resigned as it wasnt enjoyable for me.

RC 39 Foxtrot Lead Gregor Ion team became Foxtrot, but just because the squad changed doesnt mean the rules did, I edited our tryout some to adjust to the change that had happened with the squad.

SOBDE REG CMD: For my term as SOBDE REG the regiment was seen as it should be Elite solider as goofing off and minging wasn't allowed ,it was run on a 0 strike system I asissted squads and delegated tasks for them to work towards after getting there squads full,I restarted public trainings that they would host so that the server could work with SOBDE

And of course

I Worked with the Marshal Commander at the time to set up COVERT OPS (Leopard Bois) This was suppose to be a small unit that would train to later fill RC and Null positions, So i had to set up documents discords tryouts etc for this newly founded sub unit, As it was shortly lived it did have a positive success rate for it.

Null-6 Kom'rk Skirata: I came back to the server and tried out for the Position and passed, After passing i looked to join the 501st for my Outreach and began working with them. Also assisting  wherever Porch needed whether it be tryouts, sims etc. I was the MEDL for null so I actively hosted medical training for anyone who would like to be medically trained. I got assigned a new outreach and focused on Du for the outreach working closely with Ninja man to see what was needed to help DU out, Both Harsh and I quickly got to work putting up training and having Porch host a Null drill for them.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I believe, I have the experience and knowledge on how the SOBDE regiments run, having past experience. The SOBDE I ran in the past was serious and everyone knew that which is what SOBDE needs now some of the people think its okay to minge or goof off which as an elite unit isn’t acceptable.

For Ideas I would like to bring

0 strike system -I don't see why this hasn't been put into SOBDE before but everyone one them are told when they join the squad they mess up there gone but no one ever seems to end up following it up. So I would like to enforce this rule and make sure it is held up to standards.

Holding Higher Standards for our Outreach Program- I like the idea Kojak had going off but it was truly enforced the role People took it as hosting tryouts would make a difference in a battalion which I disagree with. Hosting sims and Running events with the battalions, so you can give feedback to the battalions

Hosting  Test for SOBDE as a whole- This has been done somewhat before but its always tested the individual squad which is fine but one of the main points of SOBDE is working together as a unit, The regiment is basically a battalion and they should be able to operate as one and work as a regiment Not necessarily evals but testing the skills and communication between squad and for me to work from there on what I see is wrong. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yes

Availability:

I am available at any time through discord
Monday-Fri It depends if i'm working from home or not

5Pm-1am PST for me working at our office

When i'm working from home

10am-1am Pst

Weekends
10am-1amPST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

I became the main commander for 501st

Led Torrent Company and Filled all spots, on strict rules

Became Ion Team Ras and was an active Medic and Squad member

Became Climber and Filled a serious squad

Became Guardian Manager and Master for the Jedi order

First Gregor of the server

SOBDE REG CMD and S&S Senior Commander

Current Senior Admin,Game Helper and Preivous Vet admin and GM 

Do you have a microphone?:Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

The Squad as I view are kind of split between serious and non serious. I've always seen SOBDE as serious and they should be as they are the elite units of the server.There is always a time when it's okay to be non serious but how you present yourself in the game needs to be serious. So by the End of my term I'm hoping to straighten up SOBDE and have them act as they should along with acting how their character would. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I believe the relations , how the squads interact with each other is fine besides a single squad, they work well together as it is now, it's just more of a push to make the squads serious and work well with each other. I hope to make it less of an annoying fest for those who don't agree with it can come to work with SOBDE as a whole instead of splitting into other channels.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

to be at the end of your term?:Yes 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:Yes

Also apologies Idk why the App has a black faded background Idk how to fix it

Edited by woeny23
  • Winner 3
  • Founder
Founder

+1

Can't read the text except a few things here and there, oh.... its in black text..... I see what you did there. Hehe +1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Head Admin

5ae7245bbbe7a3c142036ea0deede1d7.png

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 I have had nothing but positive experience with you and you provide good feed back when needed 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

+1 I agree with Foreseen, he will do great and continue what Kojak started 

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Massive +1. Woeny has a plethora of experience and the dedication to put that experience to use. He’s a great guy and will always have SO BDE’s back regardless of the situation. 

After working with him for the past month, I can wholeheartedly say that I (harsh/current Jaing) can endorse his application with no qualms whatsoever. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

5 hours ago, woeny23 said:

Master for the Jedi order

1 hour master 👀

+1 

• Funny 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

not even mentioning your time as RM PVT Weenie

+1 top tier member of the server who has delivered time and time again, showing he is more than capable to manage a whole regiment effectively and efficiently and will be able to follow after Kojak and do great things.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Banned

Yes sir! +1

r4ymo.gif

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 my dude. You are absolutely amazing. I've heard about what's happened just before you put this app up, but I want you to know with the short time working with you to help improve DU it was a pleasure. I'm glad you going to do this and honestly your a great guy. It feels just like yesterday when you kidnapped me and tied me to my z6 when I was out on patrol. 

P.S I want you to know that your guys trainings have already started to help improve DU and I thank you for that

Good on you man and Thxs for the shoutout in that little section in your time in null

Edited by 40Ninjaman
  • Friendly 1

+1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 06/03/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.