Steam Name:

[SR] Jags [HA]

RP Name: Rancor ARC Commander Colt

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108843969

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

Bad Batch

Experience:

501st Legion

I started my time on Synergy as a CT back in June. An hour in to the server, after an event was finishing up I saw that the 501st were hosting tryouts. I immediately went to the tryouts and passed. At the time I didn’t have a mic so my communication and progression was difficult due to the lack of leadership. Not having a mic gave me a whole different perspective of the server allowing me to interact with others as a silent observer able to give my actions more thought and later on carrying on this trait to my leadership in Rancor. After spending about 4 months in the 501st, I started to see the activity starting to shift down and that gave me the opportunity to start looking for new battalions to join.

Rancor Battalion

After leaving the 501st, I joined Rancor Battalion. After spending a week in I finally got promoted to SGT and attempted to join Alpha-ARC. Passing the tryouts I got the position of Alpha-26 Maze and made my way up to SGM. At the time Rancor didn’t have many active SGTs to obtain the rank of WO, so I was then moved back to Rancor to take the role of Hammer. My role as Hammer has shown me great leadership skills as I have found myself leading Rancor Battalions in missions where the BCMD was offline. After being in the position of WO Hammer for a month helping Commander Blitz host ARC Trainings and keeping activity up, I was awarded the rank of Colonel and stepped down the role of Hammer. One month later I was given the rank of Commander and the name Colt. As Commander Colt I attempted to continue to show the activity in Rancor and made sure that people continued to do their duty with recruitment and Sub Unit activity. With being a fully fledged Commander I hosted numerous ARC Trainings such as Selections, W&T and Leadership.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become the bad Batch squad lead because I have the experience of being a Commanding Officer for other bigger battalions. I want to give and keep the reputation of Bad Batch at a professionally high standard when it comes to maturity, combat, and RP skills, along with keeping the minginess side of things OUT. I should be Bad Batch lead so the squad can have some good relations with other battalions, similar to the Outreach program that other SOBDE squads have set up so Bad Batch doesn’t feel extremely enclosed and isolated.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes I understand the Lore. I’ve watched the unfinished episodes. Clone Force 99 started off as an experiment created by the Kaminoans to create super soldiers, but the plan didn’t completely work. So they formed the Squad unofficially known as Bad Batch. A squad of made up of Republic Commandos who were born with “desirable” genetic mutations making them stand out by looking and sound different than any ordinary clone trooper in the army. The Bad Batch was seen at the battle for Anaxes where they formed up with Captain Rex and Commander Cody to recover the Republic’s Strategy algorithm from Admiral Trench, in the process they found and rescued Echo, who was formally at the hands of Admiral Trench.

Availability:

Monday: 2:30pm EST - 10:30 pm EST.

Tuesday: 2:30pm EST - 10:30 pm EST

Wednesday: 2:30pm EST - 10:30 pm EST

Thursday: 2:30pm EST - 10:30 pm EST

Friday: 2:30pm EST - 2:00 am EST

Saturday: 11:00am EST - 3:00 am EST

Sunday: 11:00am EST - 10:30 pm EST

*If it’s extremely late, you can catch me on Discord or on Teamspeak.*

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I have originally joined the server back in April. But returned in June and has been active ever since.

In game hours: 1114:41:32

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

By the end of my term I want Bad Batch to be active doing trainings and simulations on the server with other Battalions, if not with the squad alone.

One of the biggest things that I want for Bad Batch is to have improvement on their RP skills. Having Bad Batch members perform Squad Training while practicing their respective character’s personality traits and using some of it in lore and while playing on the server, like for example Tech practicing on his TechRP skills making sure that he is finding new ways to handle the situation more lively instead of the basic “/me looks for interface” when going through an enemy’s command center.

Exceptional combat skills, as an Elite Squad, it is expected to of us to be able to deal with enemies at an above average rate. The best way to do that is hosting trainings and participating in events that the server has to offer. The more we participate the more experience the squad will have.

At the end of my term I want Bad Batch to hold its own Outreach program, one that is recognized by all battalions as in my Document outlining what it’s all about. Bad Batch categorized by their character’s skill sets will be on the server hosting trainings pertaining to their characters roleplay and close interactions with the regiment assigned to them.

The activity of the Squad is something that I will keep in line but allowing the members of the squad to not have the feeling their role is a job that needs to take time out of their IRL life.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I understand.

Here's what I've been working on since the day Bad Batch was revealed.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1vAysWI39RfnBhqfoWxZwiIGg-ydYY5n8rcbohgtschM/edit

DISCLAIMER

I have attempted to put my foot down the door and applied for Bad Batch lead. As many of you know, it is of course hard to hop into a new environment and be chill with everyone. I have also attempted to join SOBDE for the past week to get the feel of how the squads in SOBDE work, but with the lack of tryouts being hosted I never got the chance to do so. Being Bad Batch lead gives me a chance to learn on how SOBDE operates, along with having some really cool plans that could be added to Bad Batch.

And I have a couple reasons for this.

Now first, you contacted me and asked me some questions regarding going for Hunter and I told you this: 

dzPNPID.jpg

What you proceeded to do is join SOBDE channels, without asking for permission to join, repeatedly, and hanging out in our channels for seemingly no reason. While normally I wouldn't care, you didn't ask permission to join and abused your HA tag's join power.

Secondly, you have never been SOBDE, you have never passed an SOBDE tryout, and you have never even been in a squad. You don't know how we run things in SOBDE and knowing is half the battle.

Sorry Jags, I think you're a great guy but I don't think you're great for this position.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

-1. You've got zero experience in SOBDE, you don't know how we work or run as regiment/battalion.

Not opposed to you joining through tryouts but you're trying to come in as a squad leader with no prior experience in SOBDE. Tryout fam. We're not as bad as everyone says we are. Sorry if this seems rude, but it'd be like one of us in SOBDE running for a different battalion. We'd get absolutely murdered.

Edited by Korm
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 1

+1 This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think Jags would have no problem transitioning to a squad. Yes, when I asked I told him the same as JB, but he has plenty of small group leadership with Alpha ARC. On top of that it is not hard to understand how SOBDE works. Jags would be a fine candidate for Hunter.

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

6 minutes ago, JBFox said:

Now first, you contacted me and asked me some questions regarding going for Hunter and I told you this: 

dzPNPID.jpg

What you proceeded to do is join SOBDE channels without asking for permission to join repeatedly and hanging out in our channels for seemingly no reason. While normally I wouldn't care, you didn't ask permission to join and abused your HA tag's join power.

Secondly, you have never been SOBDE, you have never passed an SOBDE tryout, and you have never even been in a squad. You don't know we run things in SOBDE and knowing is half the battle.

Sorry Jags, I think you're a great guy but I don't think you're great for this position.

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

12 minutes ago, JBFox said:

dzPNPID.jpg

What you proceeded to do is join SOBDE channels, without asking for permission to join, repeatedly, and hanging out in our channels for seemingly no reason. While normally I wouldn't care, you didn't ask permission to join and abused your HA tag's join power.

Secondly, you have never been SOBDE, you have never passed an SOBDE tryout, and you have never even been in a squad. You don't know how we run things in SOBDE and knowing is half the battle.

-1, There are better fits for this position. Always in the start of a new battalion/squad, they will need a really strong leader and I believe the other canadiates that could uphold that reputation.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1
Jags has shown himself to be a fantastic commander within RANCOR both his attitude and commanding of subordinates. As someone who has been former SOBDE, the transistion into squad lead is nothing that should lead to a -1 for this application. I know Jags can do just as well as the other canditates.

I respect SOBDE decision to have one of their own become the squad lead, but Jags is just as qualified and his app should not be -1 for that reason.

• Agree 6
  • Disagree 7
  • Winner 3

+1
Experience in Small Units Example:  Alpha ARC Squad/NCO Training that teach you how to work in small teams
Experience: in Large Units: Commander of a Battalion that trains people how to be Leaders and work well with others

Also all the -1 say the same thing you dont have experience in working in a small team wtf?

Edited by Miller
  • Agree 5
1 hour ago, Jags said:

Jags has shown just with this doc that he's prepared to run Bad Batch with a strong start, experience with running a 4 man team? Jags is one of the main people that runs Rancor and the Rancor Program how does running a server wide program and one of the most structured battalion on the server not prepare him for four people?

+1

Edited by Feds

Neutral, I do not dought your leadership, however, you have not experienced SOBDE. As JBFox showed he informed you on how you could become part of SOBDE, but instead of taking his advice you only joined our channels and talked a little. By doing this you learned nothing about how SOBDE is run and made it look as if you were not willing to put in very much effort in your attempt to get this position.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Management
Management

Neutral

I know you might be capable of running the squad, but I believe that whoever gets Hunter should have experience in SOBDE.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Neutral

I do think the other applicant would be a better fit, but I dont think you would do that bad either, it is true that you do not have experience in SOBDE but running a squad aint that bad. SOBDE is in a bad state right now and I really want it to go back up but its a hard job, and sometime new faces wouldnt hurt thats for sure.  

If either of the applicants would get it id be fine with it Good luck and may the best win. 

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 5
  • Friendly 2

I’m sorry but I’m going to have to -1, not from anything related to your experience or leadership capabilities, but from one small fact. You don’t interact with anyone in SOBDE. SOBDE is one giant battalion of interconnected squads that treat each other as if they are apart of the same squad, and you are applying for a lead position while not being an established member of this family. If you were to get this position there is the possibility that you may not fit in with SOBDE and with this squad just now being added in, it needs the full support from SOBDE to set up. If you wish to apply for a squad lead position in the future, I highly recommended that you join a squad first, so you know exactly what you are getting into and so you can establish yourself better with us.

Again, I have nothing against you, you are a decent guy from my experiences, but I believe you are not the right fit for this position and that is why I am -1ing.

• Agree 2

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

-1 Do I think you could run it yes but I don't think you should not because your a bad person but as I know SOBDE are very to their own way of running things and if you just jump in I imagine it wouldn't go over to it I'd say join SOBDE first have some time with them work with them grow and develop things with them then go for squad lead

• Agree 1

-1 The other applicant is more fit for this position. Not saying you are not fit. But you have 0 experience with how SOBDE is ran (Trust me it is not "just a four man team" like everyone else who hasn't been SOBDE thinks) SOBDE in a whole should have first dibs to begin with before anyone else as this is a addition to SOBDE which is not the run of the mil battalion. I will also say I am -1'ing due to you just not following simple advice to get to know and become SOBDE before attempting to become a leader in it. I do not know if you are scared to lose your commander position or what, but effort goes a long way. 

Another reason to -1.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

You have zero experience in the SOBDE...

Which is hardly important and not a good enough reason to -support someone, it's just a way of saying "I don't want you because I don't know you and I can't actually critizise you so here I go!"

You currently hold the rank of Rancor ARC Commander Colt, this position clearly took you a lot of time and dedication to achieve, you know how to lead a small unit, and you know how to lead a large unit of ARC Troopers, not any normal clone, an ARC Trooper, which is second to an RC in quality of training and performance. I was Delta 40 Fixer for a few months, and so I have experience within the SOBDE, and with that being said, when I first joined the brigade, it took me two days to fit in and adjust to the culture of a Black Ops battalion, and it was really fucking easy.

2 hours ago, Bazoo said:

SOBDE is in a bad state right now and I really want it to go back up but its a hard job, and sometime new faces wouldnt hurt thats for sure.  

I have read your document, something which I doubt many of these people commenting on this application have done, and based off of that I am reassured knowing that you understand the inner-workings and expectation of such a squad, and you understand each character and minor detail, and you have already organized a To-Do-List for when you become Hunter.

SOBDE is in a bad state, not according to me, but according to somebody already embedded within that brigade, which is why it would be beneficial for somebody competent and motivated from the outside to come and show what an outsider can do. Enough with this isolationism.

18 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

I'd say join SOBDE first have some time with them work with them grow and develop things with them then go for squad lead

436972150948364298.png?v=1

+1

• Agree 2
  • Winner 7
  • Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Twelves said:

Which is hardly important and not a good enough reason to -support someone, it's just a way of saying "I don't want you because I don't know you and I can't actually critizise you so here I go!"

You currently hold the rank of Rancor ARC Commander Colt, this position clearly took you a lot of time and dedication to achieve, you know how to lead a small unit, and you know how to lead a large unit of ARC Troopers, not any normal clone, an ARC Trooper, which is second to an RC in quality of training and performance. I was Delta 40 Fixer for a few months, and so I have experience within the SOBDE, and with that being said, when I first joined the brigade, it took me two days to fit in and adjust to the culture of a Black Ops battalion, and it was really fucking easy.

I have read your document, something which I doubt many of these people commenting on this application have done, and based off of that I am reassured knowing that you understand the inner-workings and expectation of such a squad, and you understand each character and minor detail, and you have already organized a To-Do-List for when you become Hunter.

SOBDE is in a bad state, not according to me, but according to somebody already embedded within that brigade, which is why it would be beneficial for somebody competent and motivated from the outside to come and show what an outsider can do. Enough with this isolationism.

+1

My quote that you took is somewhat out of context but mixed with me not explaining enough, when I say new faces wouldnt hurt I dont mean as squad lead tho. just wanted to point that out real quick love you twelves

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

My quote that you took is somewhat out of context but mixed with me not explaining enough, when I say new faces wouldnt hurt I dont mean as squad lead tho. just wanted to point that out real quick love you twelves

The main point was this.

2 hours ago, Bazoo said:

SOBDE is in a bad state right now and I really want it to go back up but its a hard job, and sometime new faces wouldnt hurt thats for sure.

According to you, somebody who has been in and out of SOBDE for the past year, and rejoined recently, SOBDE is in a bad state, it may look like it's doing alright on the outside, but on the inside I've heard from you and one other person that I won't name that the quality of roleplay has been degrading, and that mingeyness in particular squad(s) has been becoming increasingly popular and has gone unpunished due to the integrity of the SL of said team(s). Whilst the last portion of what I quoted you in was taken out of context according to yourself, the comment is still applicable to the comment that I made. If there are parts in your car that are damaged and causing your car to suffer, would you not want to replace them with brand new parts that you have bought from the store, rather than continuing on with busted up parts?

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

Bad batch is not supposed to be a typical SOBDE squad (from what I think). Just because it's a squad in SOBDE doesn't mean he isn't qualified to lead one. Based on the responses from this application, most people are -1 due to the fact that A) Jags is an outsider and B) Bad Batch is SOBDE... Then refer to A. Give him what this guy deserves because a new perspective might be refreshing to SOBDE.

FAT +1

-1 Get some experience before running for a SOBDE position especially Bad Batch, not doubting you but I don't want to see another squad flop in SOBDE so it needs someone who is knowledgeable about SOBDE. Not doubting you but I'd rather have a safety net.

Former: 
BCMD Neyo

Foxtrot Unnamed EOD

Foxtrot Squad Lead Gregor

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1

Jags is a great guy and I know he has the leadership capability to actually form Bad Batch into something that all Squads aspire to be. 

Although yes he lacks SOBDE experience, why should it be restricted to those who are a part of SOBDE. It should be the best possible option. And I truly believe that Jags has the potential to be that best option. He has extensive experience in the running of a battalion. This can be seen through his consistent activity and dedication to rancor. 

"No experience with a small squad" should not be used as a major determining factor as he is a commander within a battalion and succeeds greatly in doing so. Therefore, I believe it further qualifies him for the position as his experience as a commander will further his potential as a squad lead.

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

Who the flying fuck cares if he hasn't been in sobde there is nothing life changing in sobde that somebody from the outside wouldn't understand this guy is a commander in rancor and last time I was in rancor they took their rp very seriously more seriously than when I was in sobde I really dont see how jags could be a bad squad lead and how he cant help sobde as a brigade +1

• Agree 8

I'll be completely honest, the obvious over view here is that the original statement on the position was that SOBDE members would get their foot in the door before the community could try and jump the position, (I know Joah waived you, but it made more sense when you were among the many people excluded.) My main problem is this, you aren't part of the regiment. It's not too much different from a battalion, outside of being a lot harder to join, but it's also not your typical RC squad. It's going to be harder to run and overall something that should be given to someone with more experience in leadership.

I don't know you personally, and I don't think I have ever spoken to you in any capacity, but I think you should sit out the hunter applications and work more towards joining the squad as a whole. You obviously want to help out the squad in terms of starting it, but you might be better put as a squad member.

• Funny 2

I'm gonna be real here I feel like you could be a great squad lead from what i've seen you have a good rep with rancor but a few things that hold me to a -1. Is for one right now I don't really think Sobde needs to have someone that has never been in sobde before just jumping into a squad lead position right away, sure you can say its a change of pace for sobde, but with how things are in sobde and from what i have heard I think that someone within sobde that knows whats really going on needs to get this position and act quick with this new squad on how to be a squad and serious roleplaying.

I as well feel that From what I know is that Sobde is in a kinda bad state which is why they made it so only people within sobde can go for it which i 100% agree with because people know what they need to do with in the regiment to fix it and personally i feel that a outsider coming right into a squad lead position could ruin it. 

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

+1 For him to leave his colt position is a very big decision, it is not easy to move up the ranks in rancor so he must be serious about this. Having no SOBDE experience is a BS reason for him not getting lead. Rancor is as serious as a battalion gets and can hold a high standard for SOBDE and the squad he will command. He is also very active throughout the community. People could say that “ you don’t know what’s going on in SOBDE “, I’m sure anyone can figure it out. Having a new member outside of SOBDE become squad lead is a good change, If things are apparently so bad in SOBDE, let someone else have a try.

Edited by Nerpington
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 4
10 minutes ago, Nerpington said:

+1 For him to leave his colt position is a very big decision, it is not easy to move up the ranks in rancor so he must be serious about this. Having no SOBDE experience is a BS reason for him not getting lead. Rancor is as serious as a battalion gets and can hold a high standard for SOBDE and the squad he will command. He is also very active throughout the community.

I agree with you even though SOBDE squads are a lot smaller and probably easier to manage it's still the same as being Colt Then running for Rex sure you can lead but things might be run differently there. It's like the example from Colt -> Rex when the person is  from a different reg whether that it from a recon regiment to a attack regiment  might not translate well into the attack reg for people who were already in that regiment would not like that as it could mean changing things to how they know to run things that run well but changing it to how it worked in the recon regiment because it's what the person would know about leadership it's not calling them bad but making changes when you havent been in the reg before and not understanding would create a lot of conflict. 

• Disagree 1

You gotta know the people, SOBDE is a picky lot and unfortunately, you are not fit  for this position as opposed to Baxter who is SOBDE heart and soul nothing personal but 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 4
  • Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

7 hours ago, Scarecrow said:

I agree with you even though SOBDE squads are a lot smaller and probably easier to manage it's still the same as being Colt Then running for Rex sure you can lead but things might be run differently there. It's like the example from Colt -> Rex when the person is  from a different reg whether that it from a recon regiment to a attack regiment  might not translate well into the attack reg for people who were already in that regiment would not like that as it could mean changing things to how they know to run things that run well but changing it to how it worked in the recon regiment because it's what the person would know about leadership it's not calling them bad but making changes when you havent been in the reg before and not understanding would create a lot of conflict. 

He was in Alpha which is a small unit and that would mean by your standards a 1:1 experience transfer.

• Disagree 1
17 hours ago, Twelves said:

+1

+1 

1 hour ago, Orlando said:

+1 you guys are really not thinking this through who would be a better choice. 

1st. He already is a commander of a battalion 

2nd. He was alpha arc which is close to null

3rd. Probably has the most leadership expirence than anyone else applying 

Boy, the other candidate has been commander SL and SOBDE Reg... and he’s actually been SOBDE.

• Agree 5
  • Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I Quote to SOBDE that jags said 😤

DISCLAIMER

I have attempted to put my foot down the door and applied for Bad Batch lead. As many of you know, it is of course hard to hop into a new environment and be chill with everyone. I have also attempted to join SOBDE for the past week to get the feel of how the squads in SOBDE work, but with the lack of tryouts being hosted I never got the chance to do so. Being Bad Batch lead gives me a chance to learn on how SOBDE operates, along with having some really cool plans that could be added to Bad Batch.

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, techno101100 said:

I Quote to SOBDE that jags said 😤

DISCLAIMER

Yes Sobde is a place to learn and improve if u get in but ik there has been a lack of tryouts but he shouldn’t just jump right into a lead position IMO

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Ok Ima be real dead and honest, From running a subunit- Being alpha arc and being squad lead there isnt much of a difference, Thus coming from a man who has done Both

I think you would do great in the position while you may have not been in SOBDE hurts you with not knowing the people and being friendly with them 

I believe you can still do a fantastic job within SOBDE 

+1

• Agree 2
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 1
  • Retired Founder

I would like to point out something here.

SOBDE (Which I have been a part of) is and has always been the same. People that go into SOBDE are genuinely nice but always end up the same. SOBDE as a roleplay position, is meant to act arrogant and tough, however ALMOST everybody I have met that went into SOBDE, became that as a person, not just a character.

RANCOR troopers go through extremely extensive trainings, in which I believe at one point was mandatory for all SOBDE members, and can make a shit trooper into one that is excellent.

I feel as though Jags will not come in and change EVERYTHING, like most of you expect him to do, however if he does, hear him out. He knows how to run squads and elite battalions. He will enforce roleplay and will be extremely active.

I feel @Baxter is a stronger candidate for this role, however I feel Jags deserves a chance as he has some good ideas to improve the regiment. (Which I have heard from a few members say that there is a problem.)

For this, I +1 your application and wish you luck.

Edited by Forseen
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 1
On 2/1/2019 at 5:39 PM, Feds said:

Jags has shown just with this doc that he's prepared to run Bad Batch with a strong start, experience with running a 4 man team? Jags is one of the main people that runs Rancor and the Rancor Program how does running a server wide program and one of the most structured battalion on the server not prepare him for four people?

+1

Apparently I can’t provide reason for my dissenting opinion without losing all my rep

-1 love you dude but 4 man squads are far different than Rancor/Alpha Arc

Edited by [SR]Logic[SA]
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

15 minutes ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Anyone can draw up a document and claim they know what they’re doing, just look at Stalin’s 5 year plan 

I don't know what's funnier, the fact that you don't believe he would be a good candidate because of the learning curve of going from leading a full battalion to 4 guys, or that you are claiming that his objectives clearly outlined in the documentation provided can be compared to Stalin's 5 year plan, a dude that murdered up to 7 million people.

• Funny 7
  • Winner 1
Banned

Having new people join brings fresh ideas to the table. +1

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

11 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

Anyone can draw up a document and claim they know what they’re doing, just look at Stalin’s 5 year plan 

what the fucking fuck did I just read

• Funny 5
11 hours ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

I lost brain cells reading this. +1 Jags has been an outstanding guy to know.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

I was tempted to minus one just because I don't want Jags to leave Rancor, but he really is an amazing option for a new unit that's just been introduced. He hasn't even been approved yet and has already drafted up an entire document for it that seems to have the same levels of organization as the entire ARC program.

As for those SOBDE members who believe someone outside their branch should not be the commander, I would like to point out a few of your members and past members.

Darman Skirata is Anderson, who came from Rancor because he wanted to help improve things with SOBDE, and is currently one of my favorite RPers on the Server. 

Scramble is Emerald, who was both Alpha ARC and a decent SGT of mine.

Recke and Ket were both ex-RC, and had joined Rancor to see how similar the "high professionalism" setting was.

A lot of good troops come and go between Rancor and SOBDE, so why would you shut Jags down for "no experience?"

On that point, Rancor does not have the large numbers of the attack battalions and usually does operate in small squads of around six troops. Considering Jag's activity, he is most often the leader of these small squads, and has shown quite the ingenuity. Just one small example is the LAAT broadsiding formations he perfected for our use.

Now, the final thing for my long winded typing, is something no one seemed to notice. Jags is also a head admin, which is great for the Bad Batch Commander for 2 reasons. Firstly, if any new rules or policies need to be created for Bad Batch that go outside the realm of a normal player, Jags has the power or connections to get them in place and have them enforced. Secondly, this means that Jags has had to handle people under him who can, quite literally, severely damage or hinder the server. If a staff member is not properly dealt with or trained, Jags and the other HAs are the ones who make sure Synergy doesn't start looking like Icefuze.

Fat +1 Jags, though I'll hate to see ya go

• Agree 1
  • Winner 8
  • Friendly 2

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

On 2/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, Nade Jones said:

You gotta know the people, SOBDE is a picky lot and unfortunately, you are not fit  for this position as opposed to Baxter who is SOBDE heart and soul nothing personal but 

I'm sure the people "disagreeing" know SOBDE better than I do lmao.

If you ain't in SOBDE chances are they won't support you for any squad lead position and thats just facts

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

On 2/1/2019 at 5:48 PM, Rezdor said:

Neutral, I do not dought your leadership, however, you have not experienced SOBDE. As JBFox showed he informed you on how you could become part of SOBDE, but instead of taking his advice you only joined our channels and talked a little. By doing this you learned nothing about how SOBDE is run and made it look as if you were not willing to put in very much effort in your attempt to get this position.

Idk dude. After he talked to me I was waiting for tryouts to happen but they never did. But it's all good, I'm still waiting.

• Friendly 1