1 Year as Staff | Off to the Mainlands!

Esitt

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY A RESIGNATION FOR STAFF. I WILL STILL BE MAS AMEDDA, A 41ST COLONEL, AND DOING SERVER SUGGESTIONS/DEVELOPMENT. ❤️

Name: Esitt Odinson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:165322409

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Date: 9/7/18

Reason for leaving: Well mates, its officially been 1 year on the server and in staff. It truly was one of the best experiences in my time on the server. But in all honesty it really does take a toll on you on the game and in real life. From the day I started to the day I end I would truly not take anything back from this. I loved all moments of it and met some great people and friends. I would say at the moment the staff team has gotten a bit lazy, but laziness can change trust me. Its all about the mindset you give, and I know everyone on the staff team is capable of being the greatest they can. But why now? Why is the inactive legend leaving us on such short notice? Well first of all, like I said, this is only for staff. I will still be helping Zim out as much as I can with Server Suggestions and anything he needs, I will also be staying as Mas Amedda until I need to resign from that as well. Also, I will try and spend time with the 41st, but they already know how inactive I am :^). Many great memories have been made in staff and on the server, and I really do cherish them and all of you who were there with me the whole time. I wish you all the best of luck. Now onto Farewells!

Farewells: These Farewells will be for current/past staff. (IF I FORGET YOU, PLEASE TELL ME, I WILL ADD A MESSAGE FOR YOU. DOESN'T MEAN I DIDN'T LIKE YOU, JUST MEANS I HAVE AWFUL MEMORY.) Here we go!

@Zim Where do I start? From the time I first met you as a wee little New admin, to the time you got Freelancer and I chilled in your channel, or maybe the time you became the fucking Community Chairman! The amount of growth you have had over the past year still amazes me. You deserved it so much and im glad I can call you my mate. You will do wonders for the server alongside Jackson. I truly am glad I met you and ill try and get into your discord more. Play some games!

@Jackson You have had the same Journey as Zim in my opinion. You have grown so much over the past year, from New Admin, to Director, and then finally a Founder/Admin Coordinator! I am really proud to say I was in High Staff when you were leading it. You are truly a hard worker and a good mate. I know me and you didn't know eachother very well, and I think you didn't like me much. But I do wish you the best of luck in College and on the Server,

@Joah You did well as Community Chairman and Founder, Even though you banned all Odinsons LOL. Nah but seriously I am glad you did alot for the community and that you are now allowed to freely play anygame in retirement. Me and you didn't know eachother much as well, but thats fine. Thanks for the help and advice when I was in staff.

@astonedsparks Even though you got finnessed, your still a lad.

@Billiam Clinton I thought you were a good director at the start. Unpopular opinion though. 

@Square Triangle! You are by far one of the best staff in the game. I was very fortunate to be beside you in staff, You have also came a long way since the start. New admin - Director! Woo! I hope we can still be mates and actually play some games, I am looking forward to it! By the way, if you dont get Admin Coordinator its time to riot.

@Chambers The Canadian boi himself. I am fortunate to say that I saw you grow up into the Director you are on the server! I remember the vote between JBFox and you for Head admin. Such a hard one but in the end it was a good decision! I am glad you have came this far and I hope to see you still in staff.

@JBFox What a lad. You were a short lived HA but you did alot as a Vet Admin from all the times you were one! I'm sorry for what happened to you as an HA, 4 Week LOA was a no bueno but you had no control over it. Glad to see you back!

@Nick I hope this is you, but you were a great Aussie mate and im glad you came back!

@Canadian Milk If this is my buddy in staff Canadian, all I have to say is GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

@Egg @J.Jefferson @Zyner @Andrews53 @Core @Korm @Matra @Square Old Overseer Gang! Overseer meetings will always live on. Most of you are retired but we were lit as Overseers no one can prove that wrong.

@Wombat You were one of my closest mates in staff. You saved me from resigning back when I was a vet admin and ill never let that go. Im glad you're still on the server because you're a lad.

@Nade Jones @Hazard @Andrews53 @Keo (old Pheonix) My TRM's. You mates have so much potential! I am so glad I had you under me as TRD. Great work and goodluck in staff!

@Bbstine Another one of my mates, If only you didn't resign prematurely as Vet Admin! You are someone that I see being the next Head Admin. You are a great guy and im glad I know you. BUT FUCK YOUR NON PUSH TO TALK ASS, I HATE TRAINS. ❤️

@Andrews53 You truly are a hard worker and I hope to see you thrive under as TRD. Oh wait I never told you? You're TRD Now! NOICEEE!

@Kirawrasaurus Rex Grease. Best GMC no doubt, dont @ me.

@Panda If this is Punda, you are a lad. You were a REALLY good Game Master and you shouldn't have been cucked out of GMC over Kirara. Sad you are gone! Miss the voice!

@Zyner You are defiantly Director material, your opinion on situations are always so calm and collected to the point where everyone asks you for your opinion in staff. Goodluck

@Lighig You as well will defiantly be a Director. You are doing fine as GMC and you just got Yoda! Nice! 

@Max Theres so much I have to say about you but I know I can't type it all out. You are honestly one of the best mates I have on the server, you have taught me a lot of things even though you're inactive <3. You did great as an HA until the end where you fell off mad hard. Much love mate.

@Llama/Yoda The proud leader of the Odinsons. You were such an amazing HA at the start of the server! It was a very sad day when you resigned but we all understood. Im sorry you left the server, and I know the reasons why were pretty stupid but its all good. You'll always be a big part of the server.

@Halpert Leader of the Oofinsons. What a lad and a HA, you did fine and I wish you the best of luck in life!

@Medic Wasn't here when you and Rush were Directors but I think you did well. Good to have ya here!

@Rush Cat Longest living Director. You sir are a relic! Im sorry the HA purge got ya but Im glad you were here since the start. You did very well and I hope retirement is treating ya well mate!

@Koval Koval, Koval, Koval. What is there to say about you other than you were so dedicated to the damn staff team it was insane. HA for 8 months? How is that possible! Im surprised you didn't get burnt out. The Director Decision is one we won't talk about but you would have been a great Director! The memes were great.

@Freck You were a close mate, you did hella work for the server and staff team man. Even though you're like 10 and only 14+ can be staff :^). Just joking but still, Young boi but still hard working boi. Im glad that you were a Director and a meme during meetings. Even though half the time your Father unplugged your internet. Stay golden England.

@Dargon Sad you're gone mate. The memes you made for the server were amazing. You were also a great Vet Admin.

@Fours @Riddler @BadDog You 3 were the damn trio! Best gamemasters in the business dont @ me. You mates have so much potential and im glad i was in staff with you. Honestly, the PEAK of the Game Master program was when you three were together. Best GM's around. Fours! Im glad your back in staff, give us some good events we so deserve.

@Alfa You sir are honestly underrated. You and Zyner seem to have the same thing going on. Your opinion and say in things are so wise and actually help its insane. Im glad to have had you as a Commodore as well. Goodluck in staff! You sir will be an HA no doubt.

@Avavel STOP BEATING YOURSELF UP! you have good events!

@Hero Underrated as well, your events are amazing and you are SERIOUSLY dedicated. Goodluck!

@Bazoo French Canadians. God damn you. Seriously though, you were a great Overseer. You made me TRO!

@Mocaris What happened to you was unjust and shouldn't have happened. You did my staff interview way back in September, honestly you were amazing and very positive! Im sad that you aren't here anymore.

@Egert Fucking legend. Estonia.EXE not found. Fucking love you mate, goodwork in staff.

@Keltor/Valdor Im pretty sure you were the very first perma SA. You did so fucking good, you are such a good trainer and person. Sad you resigned, but im glad your back in staff!

@woeny23 Such a good Senior Commander and Vet Admin, you were amazing. Sad you left, didn't talk with you much but when we did it was good fun!

@WaterMelonWolf Sup dad. You were a great TRO for me, always filled those damn STEAM IDS in. Even though you got finessed from staff and stopped playing still love you. Might be an unpopular opinion with most, but it isn't for me! See ya in Zims discord.

@BigZach What a lad. So glad you were in staff! 

@Punybob Dont get so worked over a game, you do you and you'll do just fine. You are honestly one of the best RP'ers we have. Dont forget that. Great work in staff so far!

@Ryx Complete lad. You did great in staff as one of the first GMO's. SC BCMD will live on! Also your fucking gay ❤️

@Maymays Gaygays whats good! sorry for that ill stop. Such a good mate and im glad your back in staff. STOP FUCKING LEAVING. Awesome rear admiral as well, sorry you got demoted to PO1 mate, N A V A L I S O P P R E S S I V E.

@Weeaboo The lad himself. Only real ones remember what you did for Synergy. Hope we play some games and talk some more mate, love ya.

@Post Scralone You have supported the server so much and helped in staff! What a great guy.

@Tracker ❤️ love you man. You were an amazing Vice Admiral and TRO. Hope you do well in staff.

@Patrick Stop beating yourself up, no one hates you. Stop blaming yourself for everything. You are fine and you will do fine.

@TayTay GayGay brother to GayGays! For real, you lowkey were a great Overseer boi. Im glad i got to know you and call you my friend. Glad you came back man!

@Core House Odinson Bastetball Coach! Great Head admin and palpatine. Sad you left but a black man does what a black man does! :^), goodluck in life.

@vExalted Just started to know you and im glad i did. You will do just fine in staff and im so glad to see that you turned your ways around and became a great member of staff and the community!

@Mike Only real ones remember when you were in staff and a Vet Admin. You did good man.

@Thexan @Arcann Big boy brothers (Hehe). Yall did great in staff until that purge happened. Sad you left Arcann hope to see you again, and I wish you the best of luck in the Navy Thexan. Honestly some of the best mates here.

@Killer Miss you mate, you did amazing. Fellow Odinson brother.

@Lazer Honestly. I respected the shit out of you brother. You didn't give a shit about anything you will call anyone out on their shit. Such a great mentality to have. You are by far Director material and I am sad you resigned beforehand. But I understand, best of luck.

@Banjans @KeeganMachine @Joseph Can't forget about my 187th brothers. Yall were amazing and im glad to have known you. I know Keegan and Banjans were in staff, dont remember about you Josephi.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God Best Overseer in history no cap. Fucking meme. 

@Jagger Baby come back!

@Maverick a close mate, sad you left. Glad to have met you man.

@Baller Amazing Vet Admin. Good shit man, you were an idol to me as Yularen.

@Scottish Your events were something. I loved your magical space ship rides. Always were fun.

@Kyle Vanhorn KYLEEEE VANHORNNN! What to say about you other than, what a damn lad. Honestly you did a lot for the server and your demotion was like one of the biggest things in staff history. ❤️

@chhing Use your damn mic. 

@Twrgy Much love son, your time in staff was short but fun as hell.

@BlackiSblack Your not fucking black. Nice work in staff bby, you did good as shit. Great Game Master.

@Forge Dont know if you are still here, but you were a fun GM to work with. Great Vet Admin.

@Tio @JirachiSirachi Miss you both. Hope life is treating you well.

@ASVO Miss you bby. Great overseer.

@Baxter I respected you so much man. I know you wont remember but you helped me with a lot of things when I was a Newadmin - Vetadmin. You were great as an HA, glad to see your still in the community.

@Doc Forever a New Admin. What a meme ❤️

@Spooky also a meme.

@Gene_Starwind You were a good guy, nice overseer as well. Goodluck man.

@Reed LOVE YOU AUSSIE MATE. Great guy and staff member, Come back boi!

@traditional @Comics Yall were some great memes in staff, especially you Trad. Only real ones remember you as a Vet Admin :^)

@Duck :( where are you man, you were an amazing Overseer.

@Weevil @IKE Yall were great in staff. Good shit.

@Taur STOP FUCKING RESIGNING. YOU DO GOOD WORK.

@BigMan/TimmyThicc Timmy Thicc, leader of House Thicc. Miss you boy, you were a great Vet Admin.

@Quill Khan You also did amazing in staff, loved making events with you!

@Karma Where it all started. You are such a great mate and father. You birthed me on the server and I will never forget that. It was a sad day when you left but its all good, to the future!

@Tomas I know me and you didn't know eachother much. But I still want to thank you for everything you did in staff and for me. You are the reason I was promoted to Admin in like the first week! Esitt is the name, trying to Kick HA's in my game!

@Zander You were a great director. You did so much for the server, I hope you know that! I don't think you remember but when I was a New Admin you faked being a new CC, and I left you during training and then you roasted the shit out of me later! Never forget! Also your roast on Lily was top tier.

@Forseen Such a good director alongside Zander. You were honestly such a fun staff member to be around, we didn't talk much but I still saw you as a role model. Keep up your shit as TTT Director. Much love Foreskin. :^).

@Naavi I dont think your here anymore, but I want to thank you for being the TRD Director and putting hella effort and soul into it. One of the best ones.

@Raven Love you boy, what happened to ya! First mate to get over 1000 tickets. Baby come back!

@Bolt Sorry for forgetting you mate, never can not mention a fellow squeaker! Fun events with you man.

@Pythin How the hell did I forgot you Poothin! One of the best damn VA's, you were so dedicated even though you did some dumb things in the past. *Dies in 3 seconds* (Only real ones know what that means!)

@Jorrdan You absolute unit, I said this was only for staff related farewells! anyway, you're canadian and a fucking lad, we need to play some more games. Fortnite is going to make me kill myself.

Fun times here in staff, but all good things must come to an end. I would like to thank everyone on the staff team even If i didn't shout you out. You are all great people and I hope to see some faces up in higher positions. Please treat Jackson, Zim, and the Directors well. They REALLY deserve it. Goodluck to you all! o7.

I should get an award for longest resignation. Aw, doesnt matter, off to the Mainlands I go! o7.

• Friendly 12
Banned

bye, have fun in the united kingdom lol

• Friendly 1
Banned

Naval is oppressive! I loved serving under you even if you were inactive, you the goat. Lets drop tilted towers ❤️ Don't be gay and be active on the server. 

• Friendly 1

When you see Panda and thought it was yourself. 

Anyways, o7 my guy.

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

What a shit bloke, left me with a come back does that mean I need to come back?

• Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

07 good man damn right it was always a blast 

• Friendly 1
On 9/7/2018 at 6:01 PM, Esitt said:

@JBFox What a lad. You were a short lived HA but you did alot as a Vet Admin from all the times you were one! I'm sorry for what happened to you as an HA, 4 Week LOA was a no bueno but you had no control over it. Glad to see you back!

I wouldn't say i'm back yet, waiting on the new map to come out before I start playing Gmod again. Retirement is nice man, you can play what you want and don't have people breathing down your neck 24/7. Have a good break/retirement and enjoy it brother. o7

• Friendly 1

Esitt I just got back from LOA and am sad to see you leave because you're a great dude and whenever we chill together its always a good time. Hot damn the chili was spicy. I hope you come hang out every once in a while. Let me know what games you're playing and I will get myself a copy so we can play.

• Friendly 1
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Riddler said:

Long time ago now but thanks man! I enjoyed it and hopefully we can do it all over again one day.

You're up for me like Tristan, Washington, Joah and all them lot were with me.

Good friends!

Glad to hear from you mate! Im so glad I met you and became mates. Really loved the good ol' days with ya and the OG's.

See ya soon!

• Friendly 1
  • 3 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

Esitt you were the person I could relate to the most in the 41st I still remember the fun times of when we all played fun games together. You are a great role model and I hope I still see you around.

Thanks brother, glad I was able to meet you and become mates. Glad you're still around the server! Hope to see you in the future.

• Friendly 1