Jobs Menu

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Major pain in development’s ass

Suggestion: Recreate or bring back the old f4 menu with all the battalions and faction jobs so people can view them all again.

Implementation: Not sure about all the technicalities but could we not just put them back on the f4 menu and delete the ‘Select Job’ button 😅

Lore: RSB?

Workshop content if applicable: N/A
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

Other: I think losing the ability to view all the different jobs we offer on the server was a huge loss. I know myself and plenty of other people enjoyed being able to browse through all the options we had and not having that menu also makes it more difficult for newer players to learn about all the groups we offer on the server. I also think it would be cool to add more details to the menu like what each kit offers and what not but really I just want the menu back.

THIS IS NOT ME ASKING TO REVERT THE WHITELISTING SYSTEM I JUST WANT A MENU IN GAME THAT LISTS ALL OF OUR BATTALIONS, SUBUNITS, FACTIONS, AND THE JOBS WITHIN THEM!

• Agree 15
  • Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Either this or some other way to view all the jobs and preview of the models would be a nice thing IMO. Potentially a menu when you hold C off to the left of the screen where you click it, select the battalion and the job code, and it’ll show you the job name, loadout, and model preview? This way it wouldn’t interfere with the current F4 and be more of an informational thing.

As a new player, being able to easily see your choices and what the server offers is great. 

+1

• Agree 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1 One thing I really miss about synergy right here, That menu gave me knowledge on Jobs/Positions I didn't even know existed, It gave me something to strive towards, plus it was a nice tool to use to know how many people each batt. had without having to scroll through the tab menu and count each person.

• Agree 2

Current 501st MEDO KIX

Former - Admin, Commander Of Special Operations, And the Best ARFL

Forum Admin

+1

Especially as a new player, I loved to view all the potential options I had. I feel like the current layout restricts some of that interest.

• Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1, The Job Select feature has created more hassle than solving it.

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1, I hate the fact his was ever changed at all. This made the server so much easier to play on because I always knew what there was, this character system is the bane of my existence. I don't care what it allows to be added on I don't like it at all. Such a big change it's weird the community has to ask for it back rather than for it to be removed in the first place.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Optimistic 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1. People are biased about their battalions, this would give newbies and returning players an unbiased view of the subunits/battalions and what they do if we bring back the job info. 

Also scrolling through the F4 menu was a great way to pass time tbh. Not to mention you guys are going through all this hassle to make such nice and badass models, yet you are missing the opportunity to show them off to new players!

Edited by Mystic

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

This is greatest server suggestion I’ve ever seen.

+1,

Not only does this affect the average player but new players. A huge part of joining a battalion is wanting to go after a specific job. Rn it’s relying on a CT seeing someone active on (for example: a battalion ARF) and that alone peeking interest. With an F4 menu that ct can simply scroll through all the jobs and models and just say I want to be that, and join that specific battalion.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Founder
Founder

We already have something in the works, it should be apart of our UI overhaul plans if everything goes smoothly. We've been looking at upgrading the entire F4 menu experience for a good while now :peepoLove:

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
Just now, Jad said:

We already have something in the works, it should be apart of our UI overhaul plans if everything goes smoothly. We've been looking at upgrading the entire F4 menu experience for a good while now :peepoLove:

Happy :)

Current 501st MEDO KIX

Former - Admin, Commander Of Special Operations, And the Best ARFL

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been ACCEPTED.

// LOCKED

// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - ACCEPTED

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

This suggestion has been IMPLEMENTED.
(Suggestions that have been implemented into the server)