Bananaberry Bye Bye

It’s finally time. It’s been a long and crazy ride. I came over from icefuse when the server started and boy have I seen and done some things, from player to director, PVT to RCMD, and more. I feel like I’ve done so much in my time here I can’t even begin to write it all down. The people I’ve met and the friends made have made a major impact in my life and I doubt I’ll forget it anytime soon. I’d @ everyone I could but I can’t remember everyone (I’ll @ some people below ;) ) and if I did this post would be 2 pages long I bet. 

My reason for leaving has a few things. The main one is I feel like I’ve forgotten how to really play video games anymore. When I got my Xbox in 2012 I made some friends and we played several different games not just the same one all day everyday. And to make new friends all it took was to go into game chat and just talk to people and get lucky someone wasn’t calling you a retard. I really want to go back to that, I want a group I can call “the boys” like what I had 9 years ago. I just want things to be simple again. I still remember clutching a game in MW2 and a guy saying he’d suck my dick. I worked on going back to this for a while taking days off gmod and the server entirely. I think it’s worked/is working but I think this is the next step. I also just want to not care anymore. Things happen and I feel like I care too much about it. I want to play video games to get away from work and life, and getting on the server doesn’t feel the same as it did a year or two ago.

Where will I go now? I don’t really know. I’m sure I’ll be in Zim’s discord a lot, not sure if I’ll go anywhere else though. Maybe make my own discord and invite some of y’all so we can keep in touch (or you can add me BenBananas#7678), I really don’t know. Will I ever come back? I don’t know. I’ll probably hang out in the teamspeak for a while but then leave that too after some time.

=============================================================================================================

Farewells and not so farewells

@Joah Thank you for making such a great and memorable place, I don’t know where I’d be if this server didn’t exist. 

@Jackson One of the oldest people I know from just playing the game. You’ve come a long way on the server. We’ll have to do a real mega campaign at some point though. ALSO the Halo campaigns on legendary.

@Woeny Another old boy from the 501st. It was fun playing with you in 501st when I was blueberry to SOBDE as bananaberry.

@traditional Good source of memes and the good swedish friend. Keep sending memes.

@Zim I remember when you joined originally. Don’t know much after but when I came back you were a founder. You’ve helped me so much in my time knowing you, you’re a great friend and I’ll see you in the discord.

@Dragon I couldn't have asked for a better director partner. I really appreciate you giving me the opportunity to be intel director for as long as I was. Didney world was real fun, we’ll def have to do it again. See you in the discord. Have fun running the server

@Jad You introduced me to some good music gg. We gotta still play warhammer at some point.

@Square Cube. I feel like I didn’t know you as much as the other founders but thanks for allowing me to help with the server even if it was small stuff.

@Forseen Australia man, have fun running the server. Let me know if there’s images that need made. Don’t destroy my channel, you never know when i’ll stop by.

@Ratio Incredible woman hater. Hope your dream of jedi being removed comes true one day

@Bro Arby’s hat and Texas shaped waffles are all you need in life

@Eclipse Your buddy must go now, do not be sad, tell Lewis he’s cringe. And please learn how to not hate people just because they’re fat

@Omalic One day you won’t be able to hear me driving anymore :(

@ShockpointI'll send you any of my dupes you want just message me

There’s so many others, if you aren’t on the list just know you’ve made an impact somehow or another, small or large.

=============================================================================================================

I got plenty of pictures during my time and I’ll share some of my favorites

cZlQGjZ6RDgWqg8iCENuAauWDrtRn2vYch4F4dSmrSiDbYT1-sDbgckXFH_rDCP84y51kX4tq_UQ1oO7D82NIgIf9LZGXq8E-cUjjLrTZvvs6RokYgbDLIUWXrf1aF2DFw2QFRA7

jARDjrT3359zRIf9HJix-OwoojsaR_dI4RlbV5T-TMSsvQstrfxhnuoLZGH3M_r-4XkhdqGR_JWPzNHReRdB4bs_zMNcsFPROZBmjrhAhgmjiNs6lqRR3wG4dlKAgG16cWwRl0ss

OSVuXJbDLmT4V6mUSubV99aePTuov9NWQlkM18WswExhqxll8Xl2JT7wwdynVBnwQFKY0X0QZZxNGz2Jh8MjAKTJIXLIzCxqqSanVxKbGaz2CRpJzjnMhCnzO4JKPHfPUQYB2raH

_urSmaIycwa7-P6G6VO6s3xBa87870Wmn-8jH4l8whmKAB4eerjlomfuCE9QQJyGY766WAusiXRvEPDbX6Tatu3ztR7ZfRI19atlh9KADjiuBo_wdiUpD4x49Bbxehh2INAO2Yud

RZUgt7YXIjntKQQk1cXqIwgW9GPdqrUIEXhbRyjSPyvTKsCx2fXxWsRw4ogqJKpPn4bD82Km600-A0CNZlbxNNwvtizsRAb4enTgkKdwfaMW4QEmwX8knwzzmRC3DsAF2CFWqqlA

L-xK6M9y2B_AHexVzsbWWTVa1u12U-AZslBPn8me9UkqAv8t-wskCPWnFqAgPF7uJHFbRVwHYgiURhETHiBftFuZRZsI8jnJYGMl0OOz7tobnsbN0hl6LzMhXZ4xzTdoUsXPkFI5

nE8bMjM1kOVg5xplhYZ79lCDPqxxB-6I15Df6Du2YooNW5T-qUo6apv-ybyTZpsM-hvmfyq33T7ao3YCnpRU1C16430agKLZ5Zaff-6KAtWhxPkymwfhBtei0ZCbVbUS4o5Km69Q

SRtJQleRIaYaABnY2TGK617C5jsj5WgOxBH6N9saW3reK1aRzuUyWYmeZQDI4r71mw2OvJBJsWi1e9Xap3o11T0ylP5EiVeS2a0YrCoJkJZAHxts1HjrwfcThuQ-n7vujN07xU-d

m5WfrDrMSchT4Pe5hS8Sow6CCFU6jI1VxR4Y5GwmTx9LBtWAf16B94s5Zvd3_ECNzK_FQ0p_jjZwcCxVElBGb5sG9SPSbKM5XNMpI7WxQBUd1yj-d-0kwWk29ig4etvIxHNdoDYK

Kfpb3YSLl5Naox_mssiTuUGV9FFXNyRHXwcuwhbkUaYtGQReGfCs4CS7UzaUK8VvMO2MKQpmfPPslsGLmj9R3-QIKw7IvM7htg9J_6djj9N4YU5HaXlvyw_Zv11LIOPULDgCnKIo

iv58zhBBa16r3bNvOYDQUt01NTMwkLdSRfZldSuF-4EtT3okRekkpxhsfzEEeQrbGJqUkEMxwtHvKvNujhoJRZ1G3gqwiPy_T8-yIWCzHeEbYB5C7LQ1wjBPsTfT5UvEoRHQUvmS

-WCMJzi6gB9CrwLkguOmHtyyiPbhbbL4GaA0d2ueH_eGVHjlHfGPKmrQ3zOFOYmd91opoh7BgchoQJy3Ueq98ujsJSN_AMOa0_8KT1jLrMFD9u7mEzw0pOX3L0nR6Y4DvEUl_h-J

mR5Z8QQm6w02vspyB6syh3bN9f1iieDUB96W7H6tdvTjSKm907zNzxHoaw7E2pKMMYxB7c7VjiS2lTupEiuyWBfFeCrvlPusLIQFaxg9W_FaRDxmZDuaJ5VuGg3YYUy3WNOMZJGL

HiE5ldobxClDXdIzBSHSkeJ2-DbKpLVqnCt6bC1o0MXVRUvvHCmihj68jhEtvrCC9fd1_bqdaN1CU4-zUBuzKi6DPeSeYIFHGsW26Jj0evmJ9HCfr7maOjinaRf3pZYbREjNgQTi

Nu8I9hFSqTGWT_b83q5eZB2f0CQoTc3E4YNpfanfNeXhHIzO4Qx1VpfFIM1_TS912Yluadu7ISmy8dw2t9F2I-NIRs3k1-VUwuJwi-V6u90LX4qyhc92JXeLvsgPxGGskZ5mt11p

jOeuvZYw1jNdkeC9TR6unm1mYRH9_GaUdRnsdiv2eOfI7mjOJfWAwsU6QuugArxtpEeRlqQ4Lx9Uz3Nw13AXamMDDlyhfvQ5uXG8f1pXnm03V6pVbPTyZCHvUR0owIA2W10N8c9U

0JNUbO86Gu1QybfB2ZOhfBhDPbbobUbw4v0rawRXAOgLQxq2H2hiYmPpAp00RvdqBUK0KFvUDuUJGFLV_qmMVjDZwmGfx93bWT9J7ZtXa9SvFjWGWcyUXODD08oVPGbsq74pEbIj

See you later Synergy

• Friendly 16

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

shawty got that vending machine...

I'm gonna miss you and I know the server and SO BDE will too. You were a real one and a positive influence on me (except for my humor, you made me laugh at the stupidest shit). I'll pass along the message to Lewis.

If you ever wanna talk just DM my dumbass and we can have a conversation about women or something. Don't be a stranger, I will miss you greatly

• Funny 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin

o7 Banana. Will miss the Driving with Banana Episodes in TS. You've made your mark in Synergy and we'll always remember you and have a space for you. Thanks for making me ITDD aswell <3

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

NOOOOOO BANANABERRY!!! :(((

I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you and you were an amazing part of Synergy. o7 and have fun man. If I see you around I'll hit you up.

And, obviously, you will always have a spot in Sage should you ever return.

• Friendly 1

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

The Emperor Protects, my friend. 
I hope you have fun in your future endeavours and find the “boys” again. You were a real one, I still remember first coming into SO BDE and meeting you. “That’s a one week” or just the random jokes that would make me die laughing. Good luck gamer, o7. 

• Friendly 1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Damn, I really thought this was a joke but you really are leaving ;_;

Who tf is gonna clown Marshh with me now without you being there. o7

Have fun and don't be a stranger!
spacer.png

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

15 minutes ago, Ecetera said:

There were people on mw2 who didn't call everyone retards

what the hell mw2 were you playing, and if so why didnt I find these lobbies so I can stop my mom from being slammed by some 24 year old?

Certified Giga Chad

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7
Only real ones remember blueberry
Make sure to come around some :)

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Thanks for the memes. Good luck out there

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.