Experience: 

Rancor:
MEDL 2x
Intel Director
1stLT Aven
LTC Fordo
Commander Blitz

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe that I should become a BCMD because I believe I can help guide Rancor along the path to improving and fixing the current internal issues it faces. I am well respected within the battalion, well liked, and have a good supportive cast to help me as well.

Some things that I would attempt to fix as my term of being BCMD of Rancor:

1. Activity : Rancor is mainly active when there is something happening other than that little to no one is on and because of this that person may leave and get bored and go to another batt that appears to be more active then his. As well this can show when we may have no one on and a new CT that would want to join Rancor can't because no one is on to do the tryout.

2. Eliteness: Rancor was a Battalion that consisted of Elite ARF and ARC Troopers and as of right now I feel as if this is being lost and is turning into they are the ARC Battalion and that's all the people join for is to be ARC and have some other things that come along with the kit

3. NCO’s/Enlisted: As of now there is a little amount of active NCO’s/enlisted within Rancor. I believe that one of the sources of this problem is through how when Rancor is on the server people just vibe no one does anything and then gets off because of this and when there is something to do people get on for that and then get off because the thing they were doing is done. One solution to this that I believe is to give the people within Rancor something to do most of the time whether that be walking around talking and vibing in game to doing simulations and training to keep people on their toes. One other problem I see with Rancor’s NCOs and Enlisted is that they are on to get promoted, be active, do stuff and then get off to do other things. A solution to this problem that I see is not adding requirements as that just makes the problem’s worse but paying attention to those who are dedicated to the battalion and rewarding them more often while the people who are not as interested still rewarding them to give them incite to become more active

4. Officer Core: Within Rancor there is little to no officers active which will make most of the work fall on the commanders to do which will cause them to get burnt out and not have dedication to the server and want to play on it. To fix this I plan on adding more things for Officers to do battalion wise through having them possibly teach NCOs and enlisted how to do things, Have them start to lead ARC Trainings, running Rancor Men through trainings, teaching those who may not be ARC how to act and think like one to help those who are struggling in the ARC Program.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: I’m Available most of the day in the afternoon minus 2-3 days of the week due to work.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Commander Blitz has played for 1104:04:46.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I would like to see Rancor just as active as it is if not more by having more involvement between Rancor Officers and the NCO’s - enlisted by getting them more involved with Rancor to prevent Confusion as and mishaps between them. I as well want to see Rancor in a more elite standard through how they act and think about situations that they may be in due to most of them being ARC which has its own standard with it. As well with this I do not want them to be acting like they are elitist and better than everyone. Finally I would like to see Rancor in a state in which they can not only fight but lead other troopers through doing and showing.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Killernull
  • Friendly 1

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 Rancor is in need of a Leader and I believe Xiao is the best Candidate good luck

Edited by Jack

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management
40 minutes ago, Killernull said:

1. Eliteness: Rancor was a Battalion that consisted of Elite ARF and ARC Troopers and as of right now I feel as if this is being lost and is turning into they are the ARC Battalion and that's all the people join for is to be ARC and have some other things that come along with the kit

I blame eARC/Alpha Designation :)

+1 I haven't had many interactions with you but the few that I have had were pleasant so no complaints. Good luck with the interview and if you get the position.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 - You are a really good commander when it comes to serious times such as in events, trainings, etc. But an absolute mad lad when it's non-serious lmao. Good luck Onion. :D

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Not gonna lie, I like this app, got some questions though.

On point 1, what are your plans (beyond the usual "do sims / standards" to fix the problem?

On point 2, how do you think you can "raise eliteness"?

On point 4, how do you plan on choosing good officers?

And overall, what prevented you from being able to do this as a commander?

• Informative 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

2 hours ago, Fizzik said:

On point 1, what are your plans (beyond the usual "do sims / standards" to fix the problem?

You skipped point 3

+1 Gud boi

• Funny 3

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Fizzik said:

So for point one I plan on out putting some rewards for those who plan to be active and benefit the battalion in different ways whether that be obviously promoting them to rewarding them with other items that they may want

For point 2 as of now eARC has just been removed and the training will no longer be held and I hop to put the standard that they were held to and put it on to them and those who are trying to come to this standard will receive help and those who just plain and simply don't want to could leave or stay at their own will but be pushed to do so if they stay

For point 4 I plan on getting out NCO core up and once they becomes more stable I will then be able to pick out the people who are doing better for the battalion and have them be officers and have them take up more responsibilitys with this

The reason why I was not doing this while being commander is because I was thinking about how to go about doing this for most of the time but was focused on other problems that were coming up at the time and working out kinks in new things that we have implemented

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
12 minutes ago, Killernull said:

The reason why I was not doing this while being commander is because I was thinking about how to go about doing this for most of the time but was focused on other problems that were coming up at the time and working out kinks in new things that we have implemented

Going off of this statement, in your honest opinion do you feel the problems that have been coming up for you all have been solved and if not how do you plan to continue to combat problems in Rancor? Also What would you say to the people who feel that you are not ready for this position from an outside perspective looking in? And lastly how has your time as commander shaped you into being fit for this position and what qualities have you been able to develop that makes you think you can lead the battalion?

Also Disclaimer, Nothing but love for you my boy

24 minutes ago, Hades3481 said:

Going off of this statement, in your honest opinion do you feel the problems that have been coming up for you all have been solved and if not how do you plan to continue to combat problems in Rancor? Also What would you say to the people who feel that you are not ready for this position from an outside perspective looking in? And lastly how has your time as commander shaped you into being fit for this position and what qualities have you been able to develop that makes you think you can lead the battalion?

Also Disclaimer, Nothing but love for you my boy

No some of the problems that have been coming up are not solved but have been worked out enough to the point where I can do them while working on other problems as well. For the people who do not feel I am ready for this position from an outside perspective they have not seen some of the documents as well as trainings myself and the other Rancor CMD's have had to work on together to get Rancor to the current state that it is in. For the last question my time as CMD I have learned what to expect for what people expect you to do as well as developing a less leadership but friendly relationship with people as the way I see it is that when you act friendly with people they tend to follow in line with you better then most.

Well here it comes Blitz back to BCMD +1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

+1 good luck

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1, I am not really active on the server anymore ik, but I've still known and played with xiao a lot, and ik how he is in the server as well. I think the past couple of BCMDs rancor have not done the best job, and my hope is that xiao will bring rancor to it's former glory. gl buckaroo

Edited by silvers

+1 Good luck buddy

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organise your interview before 01/02/2021 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

• Winner 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Congratulations, you have been ACCEPTED for the position you have applied for.

Your term will end 03/30/2021. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management