Dennis

Steam Name: Dennis | Synr.gg

RP Name: Rancor Commander Colt

RP Rank: Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86273369

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Rancor BCMD

Experience:

DU PVT - BCMD
I joined in November of 2018 and instantly fell in love with the scuffed aspect of DU. I started doing as much as I could, I joined MED to help heal people and keep them alive. As soon as I could I applied for MEDO to help bring more people into the MED branch. I rose through the ranks of NCO and recruited like a machine to get a solid group of people to make DU active. I then became MEDL and made DU a MED battalion and made sure that all of my medics were the best they could be. I was then promoted to officer and quickly to the commander, I then took over as REGL for DU and started to fill branch lead and officer spots as best as I could. While the Doom of my time was inactive along with the XO, I took it upon myself to start molding DU into what I thought it needed to be to make it a modern and competitive battalion. During my first term as Doom, I put in LONG 16 hour days for the majority of the term. These were spent recruiting for both NA and EU time zones. I promoted people who I knew could help me branch out in all timezones. I slowly started to build up Dooms Unit numbers, when my second term started I began focusing on the small things, all documents were updated and brought to a good standard, Havoc Squad was fully implemented and rolled out with little to no hiccups. Every single document and branch etc were looked at and evaluated. During this time I was also building a good and steady officer corps to continue on after my term was over. During the final months of my term, I began getting ready to hand over the reins to the next Doom to make everything as smooth as possible and to help continue to make DU a good place to be. 

During my time as XO I continued to work on the little things, Intel saw huge improvements with the roster and how they work overall along with numbers boost. REGL has seen more steady work and across the board system for future dooms to come.DISC has seen small improvements with changing hands it is hard to keep the good momentum going but slowly it is improving. Helping implement Havoc Squad and its expansion. 

DU XO PT 2 & 3

During my current stint as XO, I have helped Owen make decisions. I have helped bring in a new clear cut and dry discipline system. New Regimental systems, a complete overhaul of all battalion documents. Keeping Havoc Squad full as best as I can, along with helping where needed. Helping where needed and overall assisting with the promotion and funding of all new / revamped systems with the command core.

Base Ops 2ndLT - Commander 

I first joined Base Ops when it was re-added to the server, I became chief of mining operations on endor. During this time I wrote all the documents needed for all the RP and kept track of it. However, I was swiftly promoted to Chief Of General Operations and oversaw all sub-branches and implemented the lore characters at the time. These systems were all used for the most part until revamped recently. During my time as Commander, my goal was to make Base Ops fun to be on and to help promote RP while on it. For a short while, we switched to a ship and I was charged with making sure that everything ran smoothly on a daily basis. 

Jedi Youngling - Knight 5

While my time in Jedi has been quite short and my start was not the best as some may know, after my rocky start I threw myself at Jedi wanting to learn and get better, I joined shadow as on my sith I was an assassin and wanted to do some more RP with shadows. A shadow manager spot opened up and I applied shortly after I became a knight. I then helped implement revisions to the trials and helped work on docs to help the future shadows with their RP. I then stepped down from the shadow manager as I had a lot of IRL things going on and DU needed a lot of my attention. I was promoted and worked closely with Mace / Patricia to help improve myself and the Jedi order.

Staff NA-HA / GMO

During my time in staff, I achieved many things I wanted to do. I helped improve many events and systems that the staff team used. During this time I pushed myself to make a lot of content for the server. I had many different storylines going along with my favorite one Abeloth. I was GMO for a short while and helped out to train new GMs to help the future of the server.

Specialized Regimental Commander

While my time as Reg commander may be short some may say I did a lot of what I wanted to do. I have split my time between all three of the battalions in my regiment the best I could. I have kept lines of communication open between them and other battalions as well. I have helped all of them continue to improve and share my knowledge from my past terms and how they should improve their battalion. Pushing the regiment ARC trooper to do what ARC’s are meant to do leading small squads and taking control over RP situations. The continued effort to bring more passive RP to not only my regiment but to others as well, and helping out where needed.   

Rancor CPT - Commander

When joining rancor i was immediately asked to help with the rancor intel systems. I began working with Satan and Hades at the time. A few days later they were both demoted and Fizzik and Billsif were put in command with Fister. I then worked with Fizzik to create a new roster and intel system. I have helped slim down the bloated discord of roles and channels. Since getting the commander I have, I have attempted to boost numbers by offering in-game credits for recruiter of the month and week and being active myself to help promote. I have also made sure that branch leads and officers are being active to fill their branches as well.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I wish to become the battalion commander to help rancor grow and flourish. I have overhauled a battalion before and I can do it again. I helped build DU and Base Ops off the ground and I’m ready to put the time, effort, and energy that is needed to fix things and bring rancor back to the great status it has always been known for. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yes

Availability: Monday - Friday 4 PM - 10 PM CST 

Saturday - Sunday 2 PM -11 PM CST

Discord 24/7

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 

| Rancor HVY CPT Dennis has played for 5151:18:32.

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 

Sustained Numbers/activity 

New intel system/roster 

New NCO/Officer systems 

Improved communication/coordination/leadership 

Revamped Branch Lead and Officer system

How am I going to do this?

Activity, the only way to get your battalion active is to have an active command core, setting the example for activity is a must. This leads to my next point of sustained activity, it is a snowball effect, the more active you are, encouraging others to get active, being active, getting recruits and the cycle continues. Regarding the new systems and getting help with that, the increased activity and member count will help in all aspects allowing the battalion to grow and improve from just being active. I plan to take my experience from dooms unit and apply it here, taking what worked and doing it here and adapting as the punches are thrown. Having members of the battalion buy into the new systems and take them head-on with learning and helping others will allow the battalion to grow.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

Edited by Dennis
updating
  • Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1

Edited by Jaydon

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Holy shit how do people have the energy to keep putting themselves in positions like this.

+3

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Forum Admin

Say what you want about Dennis, one thing he will never lose is his inherent leadership qualities. If Fizzik likes ya, I like ya.

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 good luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Always had faith in me and fixed issues when need be. We had our fair share of issues in the past but all in all there is a reason this man is still here. I give you my support +1 :)

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

• Director
Director

-1 not fit for position

Before i say anything how can we believe that you will do what you say you will do, Rancor has been in this position it is now for a long time so how exactly do you expect to grow everything because i haven't seen any growth since the little alpha wipe and then reinstatantment, but since then im ngl things have declined in my opinion and we literally had 3 commanders resign already within the month of being mass promo, so getting people to be active by having prizes for recruiting and such has been a thing before, but it doesn't work that well, is there anything else than just getting people to be active that will bring more appeal to rancor? Im asking this mostly due to the fact that your plan is basically centered all around getting activity up, but what will you do if that fails?

Edited by Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

5 hours ago, kungen said:

-1 not fit for position

May I ask for more of an explanation, why do you believe so? 

2 hours ago, Piff said:

Before i say anything how can we believe that you will do what you say you will do, Rancor has been in this position it is now for a long time so how exactly do you expect to grow everything because i haven't seen any growth since the little alpha wipe and then reinstatantment, but since then im ngl things have declined in my opinion and we literally had 3 commanders resign already within the month of being mass promo, so getting people to be active by having prizes for recruiting and such has been a thing before, but it doesn't work that well, is there anything else than just getting people to be active that will bring more appeal to rancor? Im asking this mostly due to the fact that your plan is basically centered all around getting activity up, but what will you do if that fails?

Thanks for asking this question, to address the three commanders leaving. Fizzik and Bilsiff were put as commanders to help the battalion get stable leadership. They both left after they felt had done that, I can’t personaly speak on why fister left, however, in his resignation he stated that he felt he couldn’t help the battalion with eveything going on IRL. That was also the reason Bilsiff stated. 

Now onto the second part of, what if the activity fails? Well if the battalion cant sustain active numbers then the plan is to continue behind the scenes work to lay the foundation to make things easier for the next group. Simplifying certain aspects and expanding on others. I have told the battalion that we are open to suggestion, such as adding in ARF and Trauma’s unit to try something different. Everything that is being worked on is for the battalions activity and it’s future health. All good things come in small steps and that is the approach that is being taken to improve the battalion. 

• Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

10 hours ago, Dennis said:

May I ask for more of an explanation, why do you believe so? 

Thanks for asking this question, to address the three commanders leaving. Fizzik and Bilsiff were put as commanders to help the battalion get stable leadership. They both left after they felt had done that, I can’t personaly speak on why fister left, however, in his resignation he stated that he felt he couldn’t help the battalion with eveything going on IRL. That was also the reason Bilsiff stated. 

Now onto the second part of, what if the activity fails? Well if the battalion cant sustain active numbers then the plan is to continue behind the scenes work to lay the foundation to make things easier for the next group. Simplifying certain aspects and expanding on others. I have told the battalion that we are open to suggestion, such as adding in ARF and Trauma’s unit to try something different. Everything that is being worked on is for the battalions activity and it’s future health. All good things come in small steps and that is the approach that is being taken to improve the battalion. 

+1 Traumas unit hehe

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Management
12 hours ago, Dennis said:

Trauma’s unit 

Yikes.

+1 tho I'm not against ARF getting some love just don't think dummy Trauma and his unit of idiots should but hey I don't play anymore, just a good meme.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

+1 King Tings

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed