Noble- Marshal App

Noble

Steam Name: SYNR.GG Noble

RP Name: Jedi General Anakin Skywalker | Attack Regimental Commander Noble

RP Rank: Jedi General | Attack Regimental Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:58082724

Brigade you are applying for: Marshal Commander

Experience:  I Believe I have good experience in both IRL and in game that would help me in this position. In Terms of IRL experience I am a SGT for a maximum security prison which has me dealing with multiple incidents with both inmates and new Correctional Officers. I bring this up due to the fact that working in a maximum security prison comes with both a lot of danger and responsibility in terms of defusing situations as well as preventing any situations from going hostile.  

For in-game experience I held the position of WO, ENGL, and Ahsoka. And currently I hold Anakin and ARCMD. 

-As the position of WO I was held responsible for handling discipline and was responsible for all NCO’s. 

-As ENGL I was responsible for my ENG branch and making sure training stayed up to date and the members stayed in line. 

-As Ahsoka I held a “Commander” position within the battalion and helped to lead it in day to day situations/ 332nd Tryouts or any other situation the BCMD asked of me.

-Currently As Anakin I act as an XO within the battalion leading it whenever the BCMD is not available. I Act as an advisor to the current commanders to help them in whatever situation they need whether it be people up for promotions or any sort of discipline of SNCO+. 

- Currently as Attack Reg I am responsible for advising the 3 attack battalions 104th, 212th and 501st. In this role I help them with forming or setup of new ideas within the battalion. Co-Op Training between battalions. As well in this role I work closely with all the BCMDs in making sure there is nothing they need from me and if there is to get it taken care of as fast and as satisfactory as possible. 

- Upon receiving Ahsoka I moved outside my comfort zone and joined rancor. During my time in rancor I managed to not only adapt to the environment but thrive and reach the rank of Alpha-26 Maze which shows I have the ability to adapt and flourish in new and challenging environments.   

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

I Believe that my experience in leadership both IRL and in game have given me the tools and knowledge that would be required to run this position. I have experience in advising and assisting to lead/run 3 battalions all which hold the biggest numbers. My time in HC has helped me build teamwork in terms of working with the other regimentals on any issues or task they require assistance on. Another ability I possess that I believe is extremely helpful is the capability to look at any situation in an unbiased/unemotional viewpoint to best understand a situation and what should be done about it. As well as I believe that the person holding the current position of palpatine has worked their ass off to get that position. Thus I believe they should be able to rely on the people below them to take some of the burden in terms of leading the server. From a Marshall standpoint I would be able to help with the burden of looking over the clone side of things as yoda does with Jedi. Thus helping to relieve some of the burden from palpatine. I believe I have this capability to accept that responsibility as I have been able to balance ATK REG and Anakin Skywalker. 

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?: Yes

Availability: Mostly Everyday anytime. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

- Current Attack Regimental 

- Current Anakin Skywalker

- Current Jedi General 

- Current VA

- Current GM

- Prior Ahsoka (4 Months)

- Prior 501st WO

- Prior 501st Tup

- Prior 501st ENGL

- Prior Alpha-26 Maze

- Prior Guardian Manager Lead

- Help create and implement 332nd into the server/ create tryouts for 332nd.

- Have helped to revive 104th alongside its HC and making it into one of the most active battalions. 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: Honestly I want not just the GAR but the server as a whole to be in a position where they are all self-reliant and happy with the condition they are in. I know it'll be a lot of work to get all the battalions into that state but I believe I have the drive to do it. Also I'm aware that it won't happen all at once or overnight. It'll take time and may sometimes seem impossible but that's something I believe is worth the effort of working towards As well I would like to see all battalions work in cohesion in any scenario not just deployments, but as well in day to day activities around base and any passive RP. I would like to see the GAR start more passive RP events during down down and I believe that I have the ability to assist with it. Yes I'm aware I can do that as a GM but I believe in the position I can create more in-depth passive rp.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?: In my eyes I look at synergy GAR as being a family. And we all know that not all family members get along and they sometimes fight. In my eyes and past experience if you give people a common goal to work for then they tend to forget differences and disputes and work more closely together. I plan on continuing to do what myself and Shanty are doing in terms of creating new and unique timed trial competitions between battalions. The way it would help improve relations is change up the way the teams are composed during each competition. Other ways would be to continue to deploy multiple battalions and give them reasons to be there so that they feel necessary and aren't just there to be there. I believe that each battalion has its own unique role and I feel that they should know that and feel important because of it. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: Yes

Man Of The Past

+1. Honestly Noble, I think you can do a great job as a Marshall. Please don't prove me wrong.

also I swear to god if I see one person saying "its not long enough, looks like no effort" blah blah blah... its not all about apps people!! I'll dumb you to all hell if you say that shit. He stated the points he needed, that's all that should be necessary.

• Agree 2

+1 I trust this man with my life, he's one of the best commanders I've seen and I can see no better candidate for this position than him.

• Agree 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1

Great Experience in the server, command positions, frequently spends more time than what is needed to handle any situations that arise. Appears more informed than most people and is damn good at his job. I think he'd be a great fit for the MCMD role. Nothing more really needs to be added to his application, you gotta start somewhere after all.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Your goals are kinda cookie cutter but they are present issue that do need addressing so that's not an issue.

You have spoken to me and Pythin about this yo get out comments on it already do I wont right it out in here. 

Just learn to take an LOA god dammit.

Also ensure you leave Attack in a good place as some past regs have left reg and the reg collapses. 

But I will give ya a +1 some what hesitantly.

Good luck.

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

29 minutes ago, Gadget said:

Your goals are kinda cookie cutter but they are present issue that do need addressing so that's not an issue.

You have spoken to me and Pythin about this yo get out comments on it already do I wont right it out in here. 

Just learn to take an LOA god dammit.

Also ensure you leave Attack in a good place as some past regs have left reg and the reg collapses. 

But I will give ya a +1 some what hesitantly.

Good luck.

@Gadget I'm working on a more detailed plan if you would like to see it.. As well as I plan on making sure atk reg will continue to do fine 

Man Of The Past

+1 has good taste in guns 

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

2 hours ago, Stormzyyy said:

Time to apply for ATK REG ahahah

Bet. You won't. 

+1
During my time in the 104th I have had opportunities to work both with and under Noble and I can definitely say he is a natural born leader and one of the few people currently fit for this position. Best of luck to ya. 

• Agree 1

This is what we call a "Full send" ladies and gentlemen,

Noble has done a great deal for the ATK Regiment, aswell as being a very active figure of guidance and understanding. Best REG since Billiam xdddd

Massive +1. You got my full support dawg. Except maybe this time take an ACTUAL LOA if you need one.

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

You've done a good job so far as ATK REG so I believe you'll do good as Marshal, Good luck man

+1

• Agree 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Listen hate to be that guy i think your a good guy, however,  your app goals are basic and seems all over the place. There is no plan on how you are going to approach fixing battalions or problems that they have. You state there are problems ,however, a few questions

1. What problems do you see that you can fix and what is your plan to fix them?

2. Besides just "be a family and work together" is there anything else you want to work on?

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

20 minutes ago, Dennis said:

Listen hate to be that guy i think your a good guy, however,  your app goals are basic and seems all over the place. There is no plan on how you are going to approach fixing battalions or problems that they have. You state there are problems ,however, a few questions

1. What problems do you see that you can fix and what is your plan to fix them?

2. Besides just "be a family and work together" is there anything else you want to work on?

I know that the ideas I have laid out in my application seem basic and thought of before, but that just means that the people laying them out didn't successfully attain those goals. Just like a company in taking losses in stocks or other instances, you cant make forward progress without first increasing the morale of the people. The goals I'm going to outline will show not just where I wish to go but how we should go about it and how we can work together differently along the way. First main issue is not having targets and objectives to strive for that are "new" and "Elite".
2nd is organizational effectiveness which is how all battalions can work together in unison. 3rd, how to improve planning, rewards, and player development.
The easiest way to complete these to goals is to get everyone to all acquire a sense of deep ownership for there battalion. 

- Firstly Targets and Objectives - Shanty and myself have already started this to a sense with our times trials and sim runs, but could easily be expanded to say an elite HC protection/strike team that can can wiped every 1-2 weeks which would incite competition and new challenge between players getting them hyped for each competition. Or something else along this nature. 

- Second - Organizational Effectiveness - Host Training that incorporate ALL battalions upon which forces them to rely heavily upon the abilities of other battalions. 
Thus making each battalion feel they are absolutely necessary to reach the end goal. Start small and eventually work up to where the entire server works in perfect harmony with little
to no issues. 

- 3rd- Improving planning, rewards, and player development. This also can somewhat be tied within the training as once they get going and the players start to feel they are necessary
they will build there confidence and want to be on the server more because they then gain a sense of purpose. As for reward it is tied within the competition for a slot on the team and or a money reward for the simulation runs.    
@Dennis

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf

Man Of The Past

Forum Admin

+1 just dont be inactive :P

• Agree 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

1 minute ago, Baron said:

+1 After replying to Dennis' question, I will throw my support behind you. However, I would have liked to those goals in the app more clearly.

i apologize for them not being in the app as in my mind there are a million different things that can be accomplished wihtin the server and a million more on how to go about obtaining those goals. The list i responded to Dennis with was something i was in the process of brainstorming during and even after i posted my application and was finishing up writing. @Baron

Man Of The Past

Banned

+1 I think you could do a good job if given the chance

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

After much internal debate and thinking, I will go with my usual response if he flops he flops and gets yeeted, if he does well then it’s a welcome surprise +1

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until October 8th to contact a director+ to conduct your interview
//locked
// moved to pending

• Winner 1