RP Rank

BCMD

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:199716302

Brigade you are applying for: 

Marshal Commander

Experience:

IRL - 

Construction: Been left in charge of various job sites of varying work (Flooring, Electrical, Eavestroughing,), as well as large projects (Deckbuilding, window installation and plumbing), Held keys to job sites 

Retail: Have been in a supervisor role for 4 years. Assisting both customers as well as employees with problematic situations as well as ensuring care for both were met. Assisted with ordering product, inventory counts as well as opening and closing the store.

Fatherhood: I’m 30, father of a 10-year-old. I’ve had to deal with many different situations, tantrums, and struggles to help him as he grows and learns about the world. 

Server - 

Doom’s Unit:

Commander Gambit - 

During my time as Gambit, our Brimstone was vacant and we had some squad spots to fill. I quickly began to work on HS and made sure that the unit was as well working machine. As well as handling DU related situations while the new CMD structure was settling in.

Executive Officer Brimstone -

As XO, I’ve been constantly working with the CMD core coming up with new ways to not only make DU more proactive but as well more enjoyable for future troops. I’ve worked alongside the BCMD to start on new systems to help the DU Officer/NCO core function better as a whole.  I still am currently working with the CMD to make sure that DU is at it’s finest and making sure any situations were dealt with quickly and with proper action.

Started to begin branch work for new Havoc Squad systems, reworking outdated documents, and kept the Havoc Squad at the time as an active part of DU.

Commander Doom- 

As Commander Doom, I took DU and reworked it from the ground up. First establishing a sturdy CMD core and then working them to find all issues within the battalion. Within the first month of my term communications between DU CMD, officers, NCOs, and enlisted was opened up with added systems via forms, a priority list that everyone could see and request to add things to. General discussion via open floor in meetings or privately in PMs or the DU Complaint form or by meeting with DU CMD.

Within the second month of my term, I with assistance from my CMD team began to rework outdated systems as well as add new ones to help ensure that DU CMD can oversee while allowing Officers and NCOs to have responsibilities, to help train them properly for the future. 

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

I believe that with my maturity, age, and experiences both on and off the server that I could step into the role of Marshal and assist the community as it grows. I’m ready to step up the game of not only myself but everyone else around me, helping people have fun but also be that stern figure if needed. 

This has been the server I started out on. I’ve grown from a CC all the way to BCMD and have seen many things come and go. However, one thing has always stayed and that was the community and that Family feeling it has. I believe that this Family feeling is a key aspect to grow on, removing as much hate and negativity. As a father, I believe I could step up and help keep that energy in the right direction.

In short, I’d like to become a Marshal Commander, to help everyone enjoy themselves on the server. Have a great time, grow some family bonds with this giant adopted family of ours, and keep the good times rolling.

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes

Availability:

I am available throughout the weekdays anytime after 6 PM EST, as well as have weekends off. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

BCMD of DU

Current NA 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term, I’d like to see each battalion either in a self-sustainable state or working towards one that works best for each of them. That each battalion has worked out or has a progression on removing the “kinks”  that they have.

That each battalion has a good long-standing relationship in the making amongst each other and continues to work together to not only make sure the performance of the G.A.R is on point. People are working together and are able to enjoy co-operative deployments and training.

Lastly, I would like to see each battalion not only creating new and extravagant Lore situations but a much grander dent into the lore of “Synergy”. Giving the community members new ideas, new lore, and new adventures for the future. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

I plan to improve relations within the G.A.R by working closely with each battalion Command core, figuring out what each battalion has been working on and what needs improvement and help add ideas and new goals for each battalion.

I would like to work with battalions as well to establish a suitable program that would allow either NCOs, Officers, CMD, or a combination of them all to work together, coming up with new ideas for cross battalion training, joint deployments(Scheduling pairs) and possibly new patrol ideas.

I would also like to work on new RP ideas with each battalion, to increase not only server story but RP interaction amongst other battalions. Grow unique lore that is only found on the server that is community 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?:

Yes

Doom x1 | Brimstone x1 | Acid x1 | Mas Amedda x1 | Padme x1

2 minutes ago, OneClick said:

I’ve had to deal with many different situations, tantrums

Yes this will help you for the fucking torture you’re going to go through as Marshal Commander.

I would’ve liked to see a bigger fatter application for someone applying for the second highest position on the server but I’m sure they’ll hammer you in interview if you make it there.

+1

• Funny 1

Forum Admin

+1 very very very competent leader. Good luck man

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

So I think that you have a great application here, and you have some pretty good points, but I honestly feel that Gadget has done a hell of a lot, and personally I think he would be the best for the position with the experience, as well as the evidence to back up the things hes done. -1

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

+1 

A hell of a leader and a hell of a guy, we haven’t spoken much but I’ve talked to you a couple times back in the day and observered you. You have my full support.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

First of all I think the other applicant is more suited for the position currently. I have also not heard great things from your current doom term. Finally I rarely ever see you on (at least when I am on) and I haven’t seen much of a presence from you from a outside perspective. 

Edited by Clutch
Gave a reason for my vote.
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

-1 Only due to the fact that to my knowledge Woeny believed Gadget to be the best prepared to take Marshal Commander.

Edit: Also after being in DU for around 1 month I only had one interaction with you Owen in which lasted only a few minutes. Even in the entire month I was there when I was on I rarely saw you interact with regular DU troopers. Now I am not saying you don't, just that I never saw it when I was on. If you would like to reach out to me and give a reason to change my vote I will happily do so if you can. Just at this current moment I have seen better from Gadget and he has more experience. That is just by comparing the Applications as well and showing that Gadget had MUCH more detail than this one. Not a bad app just the other is better.

Edited by ItnLucky
More information.
  • Informative 1

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

Banned

+1 honestly no complaints. The times I have interacted with you have been positive. I hear good things from DU honestly think you would be a good fit.

I feel the other applicant is more ready for the position. I would suggest becoming a Regimental Commander to know and understand how to run a small group of battalions than the whole GAR. 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Based on this application alone I am going to -1 due to how short/lacking it is, but I have other reasons to go along with it. On your application, instead of saying "I'm going to work on RP ideas with battalions" you could actually give a basic idea for RP for a few battalions. For example, let's say you have an idea on how 21st SO can utilize their cloaking abilities in a different way. That way the 21st can see it and make their judgement, proving that you are paying attention to them and are actually willing to work with them. And as for "working with battalions to see what needs improving" you could give your opinion on what battalions need improvement and a potential solution to fix it (not saying you need to call out a battalion with hostility, just give a small critique to kick things off, then talk to the battalion's High Command about the issue in increased detail) Have examples/ideas to backup your plans, basically.

I've never had any personal interaction with you and from what I've heard there are both positives and negatives to your character. To me that's both good and bad, as you've haven't been too problematic, you've also haven't had much praise from people outside DU. And as a final note, your experience on the server is listed as you only being in DU. While being in DU as High Command for so long isn't something to ignore, it's very small compared to previous Marshal Commanders and their track record/impact on the community as a whole.

Regardless of your character/behavior, for a position as large as Marshal Commander and with the entire server having their eyes on you, it ultimately comes down to your impact on the community so far and your application. And so far, it seems both are lacking. 

• Agree 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

I'm going to give you a -1 solely because I believe you haven't had enough of an impact outside of DU. The battalion is thriving and has an active player base, though outside of your work in DU it seems like you haven't done much of anything. Not saying that's a bad thing. Though for a Marshal commander, someone in command of the entirety of the GAR I personally think you'd need more experience than just being a part of a single battalion, regardless of how well it's doing. I think you would do a fantastic job as a Regimental though, so I think you should start with that and then make the jump to being Marshal.

Edit: Forgot to wish you good luck with the application.

Edited by Smeck
  • Agree 2

I'm going to +1 and here's why.

Owen is an outsider when it comes to High Command, a new face and a new beginning could be what it needs. 

"You haven't done much for DU?"

What? lol? If that's the case then why is it the most active battalion?

:PepoThink:

He must be doing something right. 

The jump from BCMD->MCMD is huge but I've seen crazier things happen. 

Best of luck

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3

British

3 hours ago, Freck said:

Owen is an outsider when it comes to High Command, a new face and a new beginning could be what it needs. 

Best of luck

Fizzik: Crosshair —> Marshall 

Former: Liaison

+1 Heres why Im giving you a +1. Like Freck said your an outsider to High Command. Personally I feel having new people in High Command is not a bad thing. It would be good to see some new faces in high command. Reason this is good is so new people like yourself can contribute their ideas or suggestions towards High Command. Good luck man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

This might have to do with my play time, but I have not seen you in game as Doom, which is a little red flag to me. I haven't interacted with you, see how you deal with issues or command your troops. To be frank with you, I think you should work on DU and then rise up the ranks by going to RCMD and gaining more leadership knowledge that way instead of going from BCMD and jump to MCMD which is a completely different beast. The other applicant has experience with dealing with multiple battalions and how to work with them. 

While I agree that having new and different faces within HC is good, but that person should have an experience level backs up the position. 

So that is a -1 bub

-PUCK

-1 Honestly, You are jumping from running a Bat to Running the entire Military side of the server. Now don't get me wrong im sure you can muster up and do the job but however from the interactions I have had with your Battalion and the culture it spreads, I do not want a leader that allows that nor is one for the most part to attempt to cull it.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I am prepared for the following and I will try to be blunt as much as I can:

The reason I do not think you are ready for this position:

• Lack of activity
  • A situation left unhanded that was mediated by an outside party
  • Not a lot of information throughout the application
  • Not much experience
  • Overall lackluster

Off Topic Discussion - Forums | Official MapleStory 2 Website
Its A No From Me GIFs | Tenor

• Agree 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1, Sprry but I've literally never seen you on. I dunno what you do for the server and I don't trust anyone I don't know to run all clone business

Also I agree with whoever said that you haven't had enough of an effect outside your battalion.

Edited by Comics
  • Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

18 hours ago, Marvel said:

After reading other responses I believe the other candidate is more suited for the position. I would however like to see you go for Spec Reg if this doesn’t work out for you. 

I agree with Marvel. I think you're qualified for it but I think the other candidate is more suited for it. If you do get denied I think going for SPEC reg would be a better alternative.

Good luck!

Edited by Eclipse

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin
On 8/25/2020 at 5:11 AM, Freck said:

Best of luck

*ahem* 2ndLT to BCMD @Comics
:pepeLaugh:

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

3 hours ago, Eclipse said:

I agree with Marvel. I think you're qualified for it but I think the other candidate is more suited for it. If you do get denied I think going for SPEC reg would be a better alternative.

I agree with this ^ -1.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I think you should ease into High Command a bit more before you take up the highest position in the military. I've never talked to you, so I can't discern if you're fit for the position or not based on attitude alone. I recommend maybe trying a Regimental Commander position first, and work closely with the Marshal throughout that term to gain a footing on the soul-sucking position of High Command.

• Agree 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

-1 I'd rather you have RCMD experience, Experience outside of Dooms Unit, Experience of activity on the server. I'm not saying you don't work hard (thus is why you are in the position you are in currently) but this is to take leadership of High Command that you have barely interacted with or been apart of.

• Agree 3

-1 I would like to see you as a regimental commander first. Maybe learn from Gadget's example and then apply later down the line

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Ratio said it best for me. I want to stay out of this but, ehhh. You are active on the server but, I would like to see how you do as a RCMD before MCMD. You would be a good candidate with more experience. 

Edited by Andrews
fixing stuff
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for Interview
You have until the 6th of September to contact a Director to conduct your interview 
//Locked
// Moved to Commander Apps Pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED

You can reapply for a Command Position after 30 days

//Moved to denied