Coordinator

Steam Name: Synr.gg|Woeny23
Rp Name:SOBDE REG CMD Breaker

Rp Rank: Regimental Commander
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:85912862

Brigade You are applying for: Marshal Comander
Experience:

ICE FUSE 2017

501st Legion: This is where the majority of my time was from the first day until I was granted the position of Ras. During my NCO era, I was promoted to the 501st Medical Lead for my roleplay capabilities as a medical trooper.
I was promoted to 2nd Lt for my leadership skills and my dedication to the battalion. During this time, I began fully leading troops, handing out punishments, and mentoring SNCO/NCO and the Enlisted. Along with these responsibilities, I joined the Intel team to help out with document work. I was promoted to Intel Officer and worked up to LTC by the time the split happened.

START OF SYNERGY 2017

501st Legion: The first day of Synergy, I was promoted to CMD and was made Intel lead for all of the 501st. With being on a new server, we took the time to implement many improvements. We brought in a new system in which people were to run their regiments as leads and officers like normal but we added overseers to ensure that the regiments under them were running properly. Since I was Medical Lead, I was promoted to Support Regiment Overseer which oversaw: Medics, Engineers, and Arf Troopers. During this time, all three of the regiments had quality troopers. I was later made the Regimental Lead for my dedication to the Support Overseer Branch and leadership skills. One of the regiments at the time was struggling which was the Assault Troopers. To improve the regiment, I appointed a person a position that had been dedicated to the regiment and had the leadership qualities to revive the regiment. I made the right choice here. The individual had worked hard and successfully filled the regiment.

Torrent Company Commander: After the current TCC resigned, I was appointed to TCC. At the time of my appointment, the majority of TC was empty. I created tryouts that were based on named characters and how they should and would act, and would evaluate their skills. Within a couple of weeks, I filled all named and unnamed character slots.

RC Ion Team Ras: When I was Ras, I enjoyed the environment of a small squadron. During this time, I was active and always helping with tryouts, as well as helping improve other people's medical roleplay.

December 2017

RC Ion Team Climber: At the time I was appointed the role of Climber, we were missing a Ras and Trace. Before I started tryouts, I informed my current squad member that all minginess acts or behavior like breaking rules, etc. would not be tolerated and this was the only warning they would receive. This is where my view on how SOBDE as a whole began; creating a high standard for professionalism while having fun. I began hosting tryouts to fill the squad and quickly filled the open positions, giving them the same standards to uphold. During my term, I also held high standards for activity, as well as roleplaying.

Jedi Order: In the Jedi Order, I worked my way up into being a Guardian Manager. In this role, I hosted trials and helped within the order. I was promoted to Jedi Master, but I soon resigned as I didn't enjoy the position.

RC 39 Foxtrot Lead Gregor: When I became Foxtrot, I ran it the same way as I did in Ion but roleplay changed along with the squad. I edited some of the tryouts to make them similar to the tryout for Ion Teams. Along with this, the squad was changed to uphold the same standards as I had created for Ion Team.

Around May 2018

SOBDE REG CMD: For my time as SOBDE Reg, I enforced that all members of SOBDE were to remain active and disciplined to the same standards as when I ran Ion Team and Foxtrot. I showed that it was possible to be disciplined and have fun on the server. I worked hands-on with the squad leads to help them improve and meet these standards I set out for them. Within the game, I focused upon seriousness as we are meant to be an elite regiment. I restarted training with the RC and Null to provide them to the general public. Additionally, I had the privilege to set up Covert Ops. I was tasked with creating everything that would be needed for the unit and initially host the tryouts for them until the directors appointed a captain of the unit.

S&S Senior Commander : During my Senior Commander term, I oversaw the specialized and SOBDE regiments. During this time, I had lots of fun hosting training for 104th, focusing on their precision for negotiations. I assisted with Dooms Unit, as at the time they were struggling. I helped by hosting training sims along with providing constructive feedback to them on what they could improve on. Both regiments were beginning to form up and became some of the more serious regiments under my command before I resigned

Null-6 Kom’rk Skirata : I came back to the server and tried out for the position Kom’rk. I passed tryouts and took acting and role-playing of the character to the next level.  I helped with tryouts whenever Kal needed help. I also used my High Command training to host simulations that helped others within the server develop their skills. The main battalion I focused on was the Dooms Unit, as I was their outreach. However, this didn’t stop with just the Dooms Unit.  Many of the sims I hosted were open to other battalions, whom I would help and provide feedback on how they can improve their leadership.

Second Round of SOBDE REG CMD : With my return to SOBDE Reg CMD, I have begun holding SOBDE to the high standards of my past. For example, I reinstated the one strike system to ensure the professionalism that I've always loved was prominent in the regiment. Within two weeks of my appointment, I was successful at filling out all slots in SOBDE, and have maintained all slots to a high level. Along with this, I have created my new character, Breaker, who I maintain roleplay with, and have developed him into a well-rounded character that is still growing.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?

I have the experience and knowledge on how battalions and regiments should be run, due to my experience of running two regiments at once previously. Along with this, my experience within High Command has molded me into an authority figure on the server. I have the leadership capability to help run and assist battalions on a case by case basis, based on their issues. I am an outgoing person when pushing towards the goals that I set. Along with that, I have the roleplay capability to help enhance the server and increase people’s enjoyment during downtime. Overall, I think my time as Regimental and Senior Commander has prepared me well for the Marshall Position, and will allow me to completely and effectively act in the best nature for the server and its player base.

Do you Understand the lore of the Grand Army?

Yes

Availability:

I am available anytime through Discord.

Monday-Friday it depends on if I'm home or at the office with work. Though I am mostly home due to COVID.

When I'm home my availability is: 10am-1am PST/AZ.

When I’m at the office My availability is: 5:30pm -1am PST/AZ.

Weekends I am available at any time.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

HCMD of the 501st

Torrent Company Commander

RC Ion Team Ras

Rc Ion Team Climber

1st RC 39 Foxtrot Gregor

Jedi Master

SOBDE Reg Cmd Twice

S&S Senior Commander

Current SA and Past VA

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

I would like the Grand Army to be thriving, although it may be a bit of a stretch, as there will always be issues. I see it as every battalion has its own issues even if they are doing well. However, when these issues arise, I feel like we as High Command should work quickly to fix the problems. I plan on working through the Regimentals Commander, as I see the Marshal position as an overseer. However, that does not mean I will not step in if needed. I am prepared to do hands-on work with individual battalions, be that through teaching new regimentals how to properly do their jobs, or by helping a BCMD directly if I feel they need that extra push that a regimental can’t give. On top of this, if I feel like someone is not doing their job, I am more than ready to remove a Regimental that does not have the drive to help his battalions or a BCMD that becomes complacent.

A thing I see a lot in applications like this is a push for regiment training. I believe the main focus for battalions is to the battalion itself rather than a regiment. After I get battalions to a state of being self-reliant, I plan on slowly working towards increasing communications between battalions in their own regiment and finally spreading this ideal so it encompasses everything in the GAR. However, we have to start small and work our way up to get here. 

My main goal within the position of Marshal is to bring back a bit more seriousness in terms of RolePlay, as well as prompting more passive RolePlay. Recently, I've noticed that some people have begun to take roleplay in a far too joking manner, or don’t do it at all. During downtime, nothing happens besides some sims. I would like to change that with a variety of things to keep the server active between events. Recently, I’ve been conducting Defcon Drills during downtime to provide some roleplay and I would like to add more along with that. The server has gone down in the sense of people respecting Commanding Officers as an actual base would, and I will make it so that these positions are respected. This could be done by removing Commanding Officers that do not deserve the positions and respect, or by helping show troopers how to respect their Commanding Officers.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?

The key to having a good relationship between battalions starts at the Regimental Commanders. As the regimentals are the first line of defense when it comes to working with the BCMDs and CO’s in each of their battalions. I believe in pushing the regimentals and helping them work towards high-level training and roleplay within their own battalions. After we have a good baseline created, I will have the regimentals work together to pair battalions in different regiments. A good example of how this could work is changing battalions battle stations and deployed planets. Pairing battalions from different regiments might be much more effective than the current system of how we have two attack battalions are both deployed to Tatooine. 

Another way to improve relations between the GAR would be having outside of events sims that focus not just on combat but on roleplay. Having battalions work together during events, sims, and assigning different battalions to different tasks will help improve how they interact with each other and create a more friendly environment. After this environment is established, I want to push a good bit of friendly competition as people always strive to be better in competitions as displayed in Battalion versus Battalion. I would like to bring that aspect back as it brings out the best in battalions. My idea for it is hosting more timed/scored simulations throughout the week, and then posting who had the best.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?

Yes

• Winner 1
Forum Admin

+1, Very dedicated and would be a great marshal

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1. You've been nothing but amazing for years and years. You truly are a shining beacon of what people should be on this server. I look forward to serving under you marshall.
/me does super secret senior commander handshake.

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1, seen you do some great work and you actually make thought out decisions and do what's right. you've been here long enough and have really proved yourself

But it was a bit scuffed to do this without telling Moose. He defo deserves it more but I guess we can't stop you at this point.

Edited by Comics

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Responsible, active and would fit this position very well massive +1

Edited by Nade Jones

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Massive +1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

Okay...hear me out. This man camps Australia, leads his army around the map to stop everyone's troop bonus, THEN makes everyone think he's not the bad guy and wins the game. I think he can lead a dinky clone army. +1

• Funny 4

The only Wrecker that embraced his largeness. 

+1 Great guy. :D

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

104th CSM Weenie for a solid 20 minutes.... +1

• Funny 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 only if you call me cute 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Head Admin

+1, goodluck Woeny

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 Carry the server as Marshal commander the same way you carried 501st when Kain was Rex

Though seriously, Woeny is a great guy with tons of vast experience under his belt. He can get it done.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 fucking send it

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 Great guy, well deserves this

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1

U deserve it bro.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 07/10/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.