Verge

-RP Name-

Wolfpack XO Mortar | Alec

-Steam ID-

STEAM_0:1:81513248

-Battalion or squad you are applying for-

104th Commander Wolffe

-Experience-

I have been playing SWRP on different servers since 2017. I have gained experience from a lot of servers  and reached high positions on a lot of them. During my time on synergy. I have reached high ranks on many aspects, Staff, clone, Jedi. I have put work into each one of them. I was COL before and I am currently a  MAJ in the 104th, on Jedi I am knight of skill. I have been fulfilling all my duties on each one of them. All my failures have just gotten me more experience and willpower to work harder. My skills have all around improved through my time here.

Shadow Company (21stSO now)

Nothing much happened with me and SC, I got up to the rank of CPL then left for the 104th.

104th

PVT-COL

I joined the 104th for the first time on 26th of December 2017. I had a lot of leadership positions during my time in the 104th (Sharpshooter Officer, ARF Lead, Intel Director and Wolfpack Lead Comet) As the SSO I didn’t do much as we were getting rid of sharpshooters. ARF was in a good place when I got the lead so all I had to do was not ruin it. After being ARF lead for a while, I moved into being Wolfpack Lead Comet. I also grinded day and night to complete my promotion requirements. I always had the reqs completed within a few days. My peak moments were me being WO where I tried to keep relations between officers and NCOs good. And then COL when I was also Comet. I put in a lot of work into the battalion back then, and that's what I’m doing now as well.

ARFL. As I already mentioned, my job as ARFL wasn’t exactly hard, but I was still actively hosting tryouts etc.

SSO. My time as an SSO was confusing to be honest, I was still a low rank and didn’t know what was going on, but I like to believe I got the rank for a good reason.

WPL. As WPL Comet,  I actively hosted tryouts, updated documents and read applications. I was working closely with all my fellow wolfpack to make wolfpack the best it can be.

Veteran Admin

Simple enough, back on my first run in the 104th. I also got the rank of VA in staff, I’d like to say I worked harder than most and that's why I achieved the rank. I was actively hosting events and grabbing tickets. My events also never got a single +1.

I haven’t focused on jedi for long, but for the short time I have, I have become a Sentinel Manager Lead and Strike team lead at the rank of KoS. I have learnt a lot on my jedi in a short time.

Before being SML, I was a regular sentinel manager, I hosted trials way above my quota and was always trying to improve in every aspect.

As strike team lead, I have attempted to get competent people as members, to make the strike team the best it can be. 

As Sentinel Manager Lead, I have been active pushing out the sentinel manager applications when needed, and done my best to improve the sentinel branch.

104th

PVT-XO

Currently I am a Major in the 104th. I joined in as a PVT and as an honorary member got granted the rank of SFC quickly. Same story as before. I got through the ranks up to Major. I joined Support/ARF almost instantly as I joined the battalion, shortly after I got SUPO. Recently I became SUPL Mortar and Intel Director, as SUPL i have reworked all documents, as ITD I literally brought the intel team back from the dead. I have done my best to help the battalion in every way I can. 

Getting more in depth about my time in support. To be fair I was doing most of the work in support even before becoming the lead, I was hosting tryouts whenever possible and actively making suggestions to improve Support, now as Support Lead, I have finally been able to implement those. I have gotten myself 3 active support officers to the extent where I merely have to oversee support, I still do work but support would be sustained just fine now, even without me.

Intel Director. Oh boy, I joined intel a while back. I did over 70% of intel work each week, the intel team was dead and nothing was being done to fix it. I worked my way up to intel manager, where I started advertising intel to others, and trying to get new members. That happened for a while, and recently I became the intel director. As Intel director, I have brought intel back from the dead. I have A fully working hierarchy where everyone does their job. All logging work is done asap and intel is now a rewarding job as well as something  that is well looked upon. I was reached the rank of XO in the middle of writing this application.

Other Servers.

I used to play on a community called “Lucid Roleplays” (Since shut down) They had multiple servers, those being CWRP, DarkRP, MRP. I played on the CWRP due to a few of my friends. I went from a PVT to CMD in the 104th, I was never Wolffe but instead went for a regimental commander. In staff I was a community manager, which would equal to Director on synergy. The CWRP got shut down due to disagreements between the founders. Later I got asked to come back to an MRP server, I reached the rank of COL and even became the Server Owner for a long while.

Misc

I have gone through a lot of BCMDs and other members, I have learnt a good load of stuff from each Wolffe and a lot of other members  I have had. My first Wolffe was JBFox and the latest was Sinclair. The 104th during the time of 2017 and 2018 were the ones to teach me the most. Little awkward PVT Alec who couldn’t even talk in TS wouldn’t even be here without those people. I am who I am today due to every single person I have interacted with in the past. 

The people to teach me the most throughout my time here are as follows. Chop, Iskaffe, Frost. 

Chop was the person who mostly made me who I am today, he was always being friendly with me and he got me to be more social and outgoing on the server, I wouldn’t have reached any leadership positions without him, and most likely would still have no friends from the server. 

Iskaffe taught me most of my conventional skills, I learnt leadership and tactics from him, as well as basic combat.

Frost was always my “rival” so to say, we were friends of course, but still always competing in rank, we both were constantly pushing each other to be the best we can be. 

Point being, my experience has been gained through other people. And I wish to be a person who also helps others succeed on the server.

-Why should you become a Battalion Commander?-

I have more experience on the server than anyone else in the battalion as far as I know. I have dedicated all of my time on the server towards the 104th and will continue to do so. I have learnt a lot during my time here and feel like I could utilize it a lot as Wolffe, I am dedicated towards the 104th and will do anything to see it prosper. I am currently Support Lead and Intel Director. Both the intel team and Support have strived since I became in charge of them, and I have no reason to believe I couldn’t do the same with the battalion. I am active every single day, if not ingame then at least in TS and discord. I have put a lot of work in to the battalion, and as Wolffe I could make a lot more changes and choices to make the battalion the best it can be. 

-Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?- 

I always have more to learn, but yes I understand most canon lore from the Malevolance to Order 66. I know bits and pieces of legends as well.

-Availability-

Available every day unless something unplanned happens. And even then I am always available in discord.

-Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?- 

I have played since december 2017 for over 2000 hours since the wipe happened a few years back.

-Do you have a microphone?- 

Yes I do.

-Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?- 

I want the battalion to be active and well behaved. The battalion has gone through a lot of rough patches recently and I want to change that by getting all regiments with Wolfpack included to be run by competent and trustworthy people. I want the battalion to have a functioning officer core and active NCOs and enlisted. I want people in the battalion to be constantly pushing out trainings and tryouts, as well as do well on the battlefield. By the end of my term, I want the battalion to be in a state where it has a working hierarchy with everyone fulfilling their duties.

-Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?-

Absolutely.

-Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?- 

Yes, I do understand.

unknown.png

Just now, Clutch said:

Question: How are you going to be able to level out being BCMD and your Jedi?

I have been balancing Jedi and Clone so far pretty well. I know BCMD isn't exactly the same, but I can work out a schedule where me being on Wolffe is beneficial for my battalion, and then dedicate the required time to fill my duties as jedi, while still not letting it be the majority. I don't know if this makes sense but I'm willing to answer more questions if needed

• Informative 1

unknown.png

+1 Alec is a hard worked and is dedicated to whatever he puts his mind to

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

+1 good luck bro

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

I will state, it is sad to see this amount of hate on the 104th, this is my home always has been and always will be. You guys may not realize the severity of the situation that was occurring during Sinclairs mid-late Term. Sinclair had no officer core, besides a few active officers and a couple NCO's some of the active officers I can name that were promoted because of there being a lack of an officer core, them showing the capability to be responsible enough to take these roles, and there being an immense work load on Sinclair's back. The following in no particular order Alec, Blueman, Lyn, Teaa, Rook, Kendama, Godpapa, Boom, Maggot, and myself. That was basically it, that was our ENTIRE Officer and NCO core, granted I may have left a couple people out. I can say without a doubt that Alec is responsible, mature, and fit for this Role. This battalion needs help and Alec can give it to us. May I remind you all that he is our XO, which is literally our BCMD since we dont have one currently and I can say he is doing absolutely fine. 90% of everyone's reasoning for -1ing this is simply because of mass promos. What else did you want 104th HC to do? Let 104th die? No, they took action when action was deemed necessary. Granted a couple of people not fit for leadership positions were weeded out and those worthy of them stayed, however one of these that were promoted Alec, showed and continues to show absolute excellence in what he does and I believe he is going to be our next BCMD, like it or not.
STOP TRYING TO BLAME THE BATTALIONS PROBLEMS ON ALEC, HES APPLYING TO FIX THOSE PROBLEMS
+ Fucking 1

Edited by Agua164

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

My experience with Alec has been very passive, Although I have not been talking to him much, nor been here for long I do know one thing. I'm not sure if I like your mindset.

When I was first coming to assist the battalion with the wishes of Cloud as Regimental I instantly heard the following remark

- "When I was intel I never got help from the ITD, SO why should I help them"

I can't remember who I was with, It might have been Skylur or Sinclair, Im not sure but the only thing we all said was "Thats not how you do it, if you didn't get the support that doesn't mean you treat them how you got treated, if you wanted help back then they probably want it now, dont let them go through the shit you went through" He knew this, as he answered with "I know" and this was literally 8 days ago.

All I can say that mindset is one I do not like personally.

On top of that, I've never sensed much of a presence from you at all that radiates a leader in the group, from my experience so far you are very passive these days.

Personally there is no candidate at the moment I can say I would support 100% - The battalions been having issues constantly and the biggest is around the Code 100 breach, which as you know is the breaking of PTS and Battle Comms, no one has decided to contact me when this breaks apart from a SGT, theres no one who is above the ranks of 2ndLt that can follow this correctly yet, there are problems but ive seen no actions or willingness to help diagnose and attack the issue, And for those of you who need to know I am the Disciplinary lead of the 104th and rank as BCMD when it comes to Disciplinary stuff which this relates to, so they come to me if they wish to assist/issues. Only SGTS do so, Only SGTS have the will to tell me and get the battalion in trouble to develop and train, No one else has.

You have did not step up to assist a battalion wide issue, Instead focused on Intel and Support Lead which was doing perfectly fine upon my join.

You've been promoted to XO from MAJ, Shown no signs of even wanting to help me or anyone, The only reason I could possibly +1 this is due to your time in the battalion and work as SUPL thats it.

I would say work as Intel, but your mindset and approach put me off although on paper you did well.

You have also been in the Senior Officer ranks from 7 days. You got promoted to MAJ 7 days ago and within that you got XO - It's all a little rushed. I would personally like to see the man who has been a Commander in the 104th for 50+ days apply, or someone who has been in the CURRENT senior officer core for more than 7 bloody days.

I also think you can be easily influenced by those who have lead you before etc, This is not what I want to see from a BCMD stepping up to a battalion in 104th's current state at all. You need to be sure of your actions without being backed up, make the decisions based on the battalions current state, and evaluate it for what it is now.

This battalion is no longer the same as Scarecrows or chops, no no no you are going to have to put effort into this the same I did for 187th, You can't be constantly listening to outside retired members because they don't like how you are doing something, that'll send you backwards and hold progression for this current battalion, you need to run this as Alecs 104th - not Foxeys, FM's, Scarecrows, Chops etc. And personally I do not think you can. 

Not only that, but you havent had much time to actually lead this battalion or be at the forefront of things, yes you became Support Lead and Intel Director, thats great you micro managed a small portion of the battalion, But you jumped from MAJ to XO, Haven't made any decisions or tried to attack any issues with the ability you have now as an XO- which you should be doing, you are the head of the battalion, instead you are still acting like a MAJ- If you can't even act now as a XO and show promising signs to help improve the battalion I personally dont think you are ready. If this was me, as a MAJ I would have been doing anything possible to attack the problems within the battalion, and fix it along side doing my Intel work, Which I have done and always do when I look to assist a battalion. I manage intel, ARCL, DISCL, and what ever other priorities I might have but then apply myself in my spare time to assist the battalion and make it better- You haven't.

Im sorry but there are SGT's that are trying to help and do more for this battalion than you are at this point in time, Just because you have been here for a while doesn't mean it gets easier, or the more ranks you go up the less you have to do, not at all with the 104th's current state.

Don't get me wrong, you are a good guy for sure, I've spoken and seen you around for a while even when you made the 104th drama issue and got banned, but as of now I do not think you are ready for this, If I was going to be biased I would +1 this because you are friend, but I simply have to look past that for the sake of the battalions state.

*Update*

I don't want to have to rat anyone out here but, Some people in the battalion HC have been using blackmail tactics to get people to do work in the battalion. Ontop of that we unfortunately cannot go to Alec about this anyway because there is unfortunately a group forming within the 104th to "reform" it which is leaving out other officers and commanders of the battalion.

A trooper complained to 2 104th High command, one being this applicant, the other is the Commander black mailing, about the black mail and how he does not want to be under such shady leadership and is now walking away with 2ndLt - The trooper getting 2ndLt has been in the 104th for under 10 days, is a Senior NCO, and has even stated he does not deserve 2ndLt

The same commander, has forced a member to stay on and do things for him and I quote "You are not getting on off this until you do that ----" In an aggressive tone. I have bleeped the last part there cause it will leak identity of the Commander in this issue.

A Commander is potentially leaving the 104th due to one commanders leadership(Same one which is black mailing) etc, the same one we cannot go to alec about because they are working very closely which is fine, do not get me wrong - you can work with whoever you want, but when we feel we cannot go to someone because we hold a different value, thats just wrong. 

For instance, One commander has called 2 individuals "butt buddies" because they hold the same values. The same commander which is working closely with Alec and blackmailing-

Overall since Sinclairs promotion and this application going up there has been a sudden increase in shady actions involving the applicant, other commanders, and retired(Not all) which has lead me to resign, one of the more stubborn members of this community.

Now not all of this is alecs fault at all, but it does go to show that this is the person he has decided to work with, and it worries me a lot- People are wanting to leave due to the one commanders actions and yet we dont feel comfortable going to Alec due to his choice to work closely with the commander. (The bold part is confirmed by Forseen as not starting drama)

Edited by Dreams-
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Informative 6

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

-1 dreams is a good friend and I don’t believe he would lie seems you need to work on some things. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1
       Personally, I feel as if the 104th is currently in a dark place, and it has seen better times. There has been a lot of change happening in the 104th. I feel like much of it was due to leadership. Well lack of it. I feel as if the past BCMD was getting walked over by other members involved with the 104th and how he wanted the battalion to function didn't go as he would have wanted. I feel that Alec is THE one to fix these issues. Once there is a firm leadership in place all of the issues associated with the 104th will be presented with the opportunity to be fixed. These issues won't be resolved right away, any issue rarely is, however, once Alec is placed into leadership, 104th will be able to prosper like it once has in the past.
       I have seen Alec do great work while I was BCMD. I have seen him do great work after I was BCMD, and the things he did for the 104th during his first run as ITD, before I joined the server has rippled down with a positive connotation all the way until I was ITD just a few months ago. Alec is a man that has his head on straight, has that leadership quality that is required to lead an online Star Wars Clone Wars Roleplay battalion. His past experience with this battalion goes back further than any other current active member. He knows how to put things together and run it smoothly and I know he will do a fine job.

I don't know you too well perhaps its the time we both play on the server but I am going to give you my +1

However I would like to see if anyone else applies as well :) Good luck!

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

• Management
Management

I will have to -1 after reading Dreams' response and from recent experiences with the 104th

I do not know what exactly is going on with the 104th Battalion but I have seen huge promo after huge promo. It seems like people are getting rushed into high ranks for the sake of having people in those positions. I've seen the battle comms / communication issues first hand within the Battalion just the other day with several Officers in the Battalion doing little to nothing to settle everyone down and I even witnessed a NCO try to do it himself only to get shot down by a Officer and he expressed his concerns to me later.

With what I have personally seen and with what I have been told I do not believe I can support you. From my point of view it seems like you were rushed into XO in order to be able to apply and I truly don't see many candidates for the position, though I'd rather wait than allow a rushed candidate.

Sorry and best of luck anyhow. 

• Agree 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

I think 104th has had some issues but I don't think there is anyone else viable for the position of Wolffe. If it really goes down the shitter I can already tell that report will be up in an instant but I have faith in this man.

From perma'd to Wolffe gg my man. G fucking g.

+1

• Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

8 hours ago, Marvel said:

I do not know what exactly is going on with the 104th Battalion but I have seen huge promo after huge promo. It seems like people are getting rushed into high ranks for the sake of having people in those positions. I've seen the battle comms / communication issues first hand within the Battalion just the other day with several Officers in the Battalion doing little to nothing to settle everyone down and I even witnessed a NCO try to do it himself only to get shot down by a Officer and he expressed his concerns to me later.

Idk if im allowed to respond to this, if not, go ahead and delete this. 

1. Most of the stuff you said has been out of my control, and currently I am working my best to fix the issues. Go ahead and PM me for more details

2. Could you get me the name of both the Officer and NCO in that situation please?

unknown.png

11 hours ago, Dreams- said:

Now not all of this is alecs fault at all, but it does go to show that this is the person he has decided to work with, and it worries me a lot- People are wanting to leave due to the one commanders actions and yet we dont feel comfortable going to Alec due to his choice to work closely with the commander. (The bold part is confirmed by Forseen as not starting drama)

This is something I want to change, I want people to be comfortable coming to me. If the people I work with are bothering someone, they should go to me, I can't fix an issue I don't know about. I will not brush off anyone for the simple fact that I am working closely with someone. I have also noted down a lot of the stuff you mentioned, whether I get Wolffe or not, I will work on fixing them.

Edited by Kygo

unknown.png

1 hour ago, Father Michael said:

To those who -1ed, who do you believe the next best candidate is? so @Dreams- @Dennis @Marvel and the others who -1ed? Also how why do you feel as if they are a better candidate?

Honestly no one. I don’t know anyone in 104th that well I barley knew Sinclair and I don’t know Crosby or Alec. I don’t see them on and that may be them being a lore characters or what not but. During my time as a commander before Doom, I made sure I was improving not only the battalion but my relations with people on the server to make sure if I needed help or had a question people would answer it. 

Listen I’m gonna be brutally honest the last time 104th was in a good place was when scarecrow was BCMD. After that moros went inactive and left FM you really tried your best and did pretty good, Sinclair I never saw till like his last week and then he up and left, foxey was inactive and never seen, I don’t believe anyone is currently fit to hold the spot. 

• Agree 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Father Michael said:

To those who -1ed, who do you believe the next best candidate is? so @Dreams- @Dennis @Marvel and the others who -1ed? Also how why do you feel as if they are a better candidate?

I mean even if there is no other “better” candidate you don’t default to +1ing the first person who applies... and most of the -1s aren’t saying that there’s better candidates they’re just saying they don’t believe Alec is fit for the spot he’s applying for. And honestly I’ve seen this mentality recently in 104th, promotions after promotions, y’all just zip through the ranks and it’s a lot of rushing in my opinion because you’d rather get the spot filled quick then to wait and to get someone who can do a really good job in the position. I think once you first fix some of the underlying issues within 104th first and prove yourself to everyone that you are a capable XO and you have what it takes to become the BCMD, then I can support you. But for now I just haven’t all too much so I can’t do that just yet. It’s going to be a -1 from me, Good Luck.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

After thinking I think I’m going to -1 this. Reason being is I was in the battalion for a few days not too long ago and I don’t think anyone in there right now is ready for that position. Look what happened to the last 2 Wolffes they didn’t even do a full term. I’m not sure if any 104th BCMD has done a full term since FM was Wolffe. My personal opinion is I think from the look of things right now is they need someone from the another battalion to come in and take over kind of like how Sugga changed 501st for the better and made it one of the better battalions.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

20 hours ago, Dennis said:

Honestly no one. I don’t know anyone in 104th that well I barley knew Sinclair and I don’t know Crosby or Alec. I don’t see them on and that may be them being a lore characters or what not but. During my time as a commander before Doom, I made sure I was improving not only the battalion but my relations with people on the server to make sure if I needed help or had a question people would answer it. 

Listen I’m gonna be brutally honest the last time 104th was in a good place was when scarecrow was BCMD. After that moros went inactive and left FM you really tried your best and did pretty good, Sinclair I never saw till like his last week and then he up and left, foxey was inactive and never seen, I don’t believe anyone is currently fit to hold the spot. 

I cant really say a lot of stuff cuz HC bias and stuff but 

Alec- Mortar

Crosby- Comet

Most of them are lore characters have done a lot work but I can see the issue with you not realizing that 

20 hours ago, TingusPingus said:

Recent mass promotions Alec had nothing to do with them, Cloud and Sinclair had made the decisions to.

You already know and I'm pretty sure you said why this all happened

But for others the promos were decided by me Sinclair, skylur and othe HC of 104th to restabilize the weak officer core and the lack of anyone their to pick up work for CMD+ and so and so forth.

+1 After seeing alec doing work in trying to fix the battalion I believe he is the one to lead

Edited by Bruise
Changed to +1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

28 minutes ago, Clutch said:

Look what happened to the last 2 Wolffes they didn’t even do a full term. I’m not sure if any 104th BCMD has done a full term since FM was Wolffe.

The reason that I did not complete my term is entirely unrelated to the present state of the 104th. As for Sinclair, well, if you can't solve a problem it's more mature to admit that and step away than to become a problem yourself.

I'll be giving Alec my +1 here as he is the only person in the entire battalion who is remotely capable of doing this job. Throughout his time in the battalion he has shown immense dedication on both trooper and Jedi and has proven to be more than capable as a Subunit Lead and Intel Director. And seeing as the 104th Roster is my child, anyone I can trust with that I can more than happily trust with the battalion as a whole. 

Additionally, this isn't the place to discuss the performance of previous battalion commanders. This isn't the place to toss your assumed opinions of myself, FM, or Sinclair. It doesn't solve anything. This is Alec's Application for Battalion Commander Wolffe- his performance is what the spotlight should focus on. He can do this, give him a chance.

104th has been having people rushed to positions for the past year or so. Very inconsistent and ineffective in its results. I'm surprised its only just been picked on.

+1 - Alec understands the meaning of progression and a need for a hard work ethic to achieve ranks.

Edited by Chop
  • Friendly 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

From what everyone is saying, both positive and negative, I am going to have to give this a -uno

Nothing against you, but I just see all the points that everyone made and this is kind of a sum of what I see on your application... good luck still :)

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

You boys need to stop making this a 104th hate thread, it really isn't achieving anything. You're stating issues with the 104th not Alec himself, which isn't proving anything.

If there is no better alternative then you're getting Alec either way. He's XO which means he's BCMD when there is no BCMD. All of 104th HC wanted him to go for it which proves that you should give him a chance. So could you please review him as a person and not as a representation of the whole battalion.

Also if you have issues don't just complain on the forums, he is there to deal with these issues, if you want to see these problems fixed then contact 104th HC.

Edited by Comics
Bad England
  • Agree 10

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 Support

I was in 104th for maybe two weeks, and I already had gotten a good impression from Alec. He had not gone out of his way to do so either, which is typically what you see from someone who is going for this type of position. The issues of the battalion should not be the reason to -1 the person who is applying to fix them.

Dreams, before you go making claims by the way, make sure you include evidence. Making so many claims like you had done without showing any evidence makes people like me completely ignore everything you say, because only a moron would go off on someone because of a "he said, she said" situation. If I see evidence of what you claim however, then I will reconsider.

• Agree 6

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

• Retired Founder

Unfortunately you have been denied for the position of 104th Battalion Commander.

Reasons:

• You didn’t give any details on a plan for the direction of the battalion.
  • Issues presented in the battalion have been present the entire time you’ve been XO and no progress has been made on these issues.
  • High Command isn’t confident leaving you in charge of the battalion as it’s leader is the right move at this time and feel as though you could use more experience in the executive officer/commander position.

You may reapply for a Commander Position in 30 days.

(04/11/2020)

// Moved to Commander Applications - Denied