Battalion or squad you are applying for: Battalion Commander Blitz

Experience: 
Foxtrot group XO 
Foxtrot Lead Gregor
41st Commander
Jedi Master - High Jedi General 
Cin Drallig
Rancor Major.

This above is an outline of the major leadership positions I held and currently hold. 
Foxtrot -
Back in September of 2018, I went to Foxtrot tryouts, passed and obtained the position of Foxtrot Tech. I loved playing with my squad and was the most active member at the time. Heart who was Gregor at the time promoted me to XO and gave me the ability to host tryouts when he was unable too. I was very eager to fill up the squad and hosted tryouts every day for many hours. 

Foxtrot Gregor - After Heart resigned, I applied for Gregor and got the position. Due to my poor attitude, my term was cut short as I was removed from the position.  

41st- After being removed from Gregor, I decided to enlist my clone in the 41st.
Logic, who was Gree at the time gave me the rank of CSM. 41st became my new home and I quickly rose through the ranks. Starting from the month of January to June of 2019, I was promoted to the rank of Commander. Under Venom, I obtained the role of Commander Faie and with that Green Company Lead.  Being Green company Lead, I had to maintain the sub-battalion by finding competent Green Company Officers that not only can assist me when hosting tryouts but can also give suggestions that would benefit Green Company. 

Being a commander I was trusted with overseeing the battalion and making sure everything ran smoothly while the BCMD was away. 

I can say that my time within the 41st has definitely changed my attitude for the better and that when I left the 41st I was no longer that dumb kid that was removed from Gregor.  

Rancor- When I left the 41st at the end of June I transferred into Rancor. Miller who was Blitz at the time gave me the rank 2ndLT. I played with Rancor for a bit and went to the eARC tryout and got the Alpha Designation. Unfortunately, I decided to leave the battalion and became a CT as the server was really boring at the time.

After being CT for about a month I decided to join again and I got the rank of 1SG. I started grinding in the battalion by hosting a lot of tryouts for new recruits, assisting the high command in the ARC trainings and participating in events with my fellow NCOs and enlisted. I joined the Rocket trooper branch within rancor and being the most active RT at the time I got Rocket Trooper Officer. I revived the branch and made it the most active branch within Rancor. Shortly after, I was promoted to Rocket Trooper Lead and 2ndLT. After being promoted to 2ndLT, I continued with my normal duties like recruiting and taking up any leadership opportunities that were available for missions. I joined the intel team within Rancor so I could have something to do during the off-hours. For my good work within the battalion, I rose through the officer ranks and was promoted to the rank of Major. After obtaining the rank of Major I now had permission to host all of the ARC trainings for ARCTs. I was often willing to host the trainings when required. I really enjoy hosting the ARC trainings for ARCTs as I feel I am teaching the newer generation what it means to be an ARC trooper. 

Jedi Master - High Jedi General

Back in November of 2018, I passed Barriss Offee trials. After about a month of helping the 41st with their Jedi program, I was granted the rank of Master. I became Jedi Master Luminara so I could continue helping the 41st. I was equivalent to the rank of Commander within the 41st.  With this rank, I would host mandatory simulations and trainings in order to promote higher quality leadership and standards. During my time as Luminara, the Council deemed me worthy of the rank, High Jedi General. This was not only due to my work within the Jedi Order, but also my work with the 41st. This made me the second person to ever achieve that rank within the Order that played as a regular named master. 

Being Luminara, I was tasked with filling the role of Jedi Commander Barriss Offee. When looking for a Barriss, I made sure that the candidate had great leadership skills and were a great fit for the 41st. Throughout my time as Luminara, I had mentored over six Barriss’, most of which became masters for the Jedi Order. 

After being Luminara for seven months, I decided to go for another named master. I went for Aayla Secura and stayed within the 327th for about two months. I enjoyed my time as Aayla but decided to leave for Cin Drallig as I wanted to pursue a greater responsibility within the Jedi Order.

Cin Drallig -
After leaving the 327th, I decided it was finally time to go for a named High Jedi General. I decided to go for Cin because Shaak Ti was occupied at the time and I wanted to be apart of the Jedi leadership. I passed the trial and was placed as Temple Guard Lead at the time. My first goal as Cin Drallig was getting the TG branch active again. I did this by getting active TGMs, and an active TGML. After getting active managers I started hosting Serra Keto trials. Over my time as Cin, I’ve only had two Serra Keto. I made the position of Serra Keto an honorary TGM spot where if they wanted to, they could host TG trials but were not forced to.  

During a recent Council Meeting, the role of Cin Drallig changed within the Order.  He was now tasked with not only leading TG but also take up a leadership role in the event of an absent Branch Lead. I welcomed this change with open arms as I wanted more work to do as Cin Drallig and really earn the position of being the 4th highest member in the Jedi Order. After becoming branch lead I took no time in seeking out new managers for the inactive branches. As of late, I’ve been trying to uphold the standards of branch managers and make sure that they are actively hosting trials.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: 
The reason why I am applying for Blitz is that I think throughout my experience within the server I know I can make the battalion great. I want to reform the battalion and make it the elite battalion it once was. I will be doing this by holding each and every one of my troopers to high expectations and standards. I will make sure all of my commanders are hosting the ARC trainings without delay. I plan on building a strong officer core that the NCOs can trust and rely upon. I will prioritize making a consistent schedule of ARC trainings for EU players. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes, I do.

Availability:
I will be available most weekdays in the morning and weekends all day. 

An estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
A year and a half.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

When I am finished with my term as Blitz I will have ARC trainings held on a consistent basis for both western and EU players. I will have commanders that interact with their officers and NCOs. When my term is finished, I want Rancor to be looked upon as one of the best battalions on the server.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I do.

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

You know I was actually happy to finally see another candidate for Blitz.
Sixta, when he puts his mind towards an objective, can be one of the most dedicated workers.
He always volunteer towards any thing related towards Rancor, puting the battalion before himself. not to mention his experience in the Jedi council
+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1  You're probably one of the few people that is able to fully calm someone down, and really help someone in need. You may be a COMPLETE GOOFBALL, but you'd make a fucking great blitz man. Like Patrick said, when you put your mind to something, you dont stop and thats the type of person i'd love to be Blitz. Keep grinding hard! 

• Friendly 1
38 minutes ago, Regional said:

I like how you put in Foxtrot Gregor even though it was less than 2 weeks but
I look at why you want BCMD and you basically wanted a
1.) Strong Officer Core
2.) Steady set scheduled ARC Trainings
3.) Beneficial ARC Schedule for EU Players

+1

+1 He came from a bad background giving others the wrong impression of how he tries to operate things. He slowly has been showing that he wants to make a difference in not only himself but people around him such as Rancor. With this he should get it across to people on how far he has come. Good Luck buddy.

Edited by Agent
28 minutes ago, Regional said:

I like how you put in Foxtrot Gregor even though it was less than 2 weeks but
I look at why you want BCMD and you basically wanted a
1.) Strong Officer Core
2.) Steady set scheduled ARC Trainings
3.) Beneficial ARC Schedule for EU Players

+1

This man has goals dreams and aspirations for this battalion, his qualifications are undeniable he doesn't just want the battalion to run itself he wants to run it and make it greater than ever. +1

Banned

Bro you have put so much work into Rancor and basically carried the recruitment for a while. I can't think of someone who wants it and deserves it more than you do bro, go kill em Young King ❤️ +1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

I wanted you to go for Blitz and we we're even talking about it while you were hesitant and when I told you that you should 100% go for it. You've been a great officer in Rancor and a great person outside of Rancor even taking my dumb ass in as you're padawan on Jedi. Personally you seem to be the more active between you and Gutler. 

Overall I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get it.

-1 For one you have not been in Rancor long enough and I feel like you need to get more experience within the battalion, for example getting to know everyone better and more of how Rancor actually operates internally before you become Blitz.  You are also Cin Drallig which is a High Command position and that takes up time.  I would love to see you become Blitz in the future but I don't think you are ready for the position yet.  One more thing I would like to see is your activity to go up.  Another thing is that everyone who has become Blitz has been in the battalion for a decent amount of time for at least 6+ months and has held a high-command position within Rancor previously, which I would like to see you achieve before running for Blitz.  And although you said different in your application, by the way you act I personally feel like this time you want the position just to get it, and your running for it just because you can.

Edited by Rick_

-1 With a battalion such as Rancor it is the development of the leadership skills of individual NCOs and Officers that is most important, NOT how """"Elite""""" they are and in my eyes you do not have the experience and attitude required to develop people into excellent leaders, unless you have some way to address how you approach their development as leaders and all you focus on improving with Troopers is being """"Elite""""", then it will be a -1 until you can prove to me otherwise, and to be up front with the scheduling thing, I do not care about scheduling as that is something you could have fixed yourself by talking to Rancor HC and volunteering, so while having a schedule for EU players is to be commended this is not something that requires you to be BCMD. Not to mention you are a MAJOR which is the highest rank you can in Rancor get via requirements without proving yourself to be worthy of a higher rank, and you haven't proven to be active with your rocket troopers too much as far as I have seen, unless you can give me a good reason to change to a +1 this is my opinion. 

Edited by Snow
  • Agree 5
  • Winner 2

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Head Admin

+1,  u smell tho

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Been nothing but a dick to me tbh and commenting negatively on everything you see that I say. I could go on but dont wanna get destroyed by whatever gang you're in cause that's what happens in this server. And for what snow said and the guy below forgot his name (sorry) -1

Edited by McFisher
  • Friendly 2

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

I truly believe Sixta has the ability the lead Rancor and also his previous experience will help him lead the battalion.

(also mans an absolute cutie)

Good Luck in your Interview! +1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

Forum Admin

+1 Mr digga 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Alright, what I am about to say is going to be something that is taking the personal relationship between you and I aside. We don't see you very often, and when we do, your on Cin. That's fair enough considering the position you have in the order. ONE of the biggest issues I and a few others have is the fact, we, as Rancor, have said and explained why we wanted Guttler as our next BCMD. There is a process one goes through. You should know this as a RTL. You groom your 2IC (Second in charge) to take over for when you eventually step down. That's what Merrill has done with Guttler. Not to mention, you have always said you had a plan for EU ARC trainings. Why are you not doing them now? Your in a position that has the authority to run them, well, basically whenever you want. Not to bring politics into this, but there was a campaign that a Senator was doing, and they posted they had plans to bring poverty down nation wide for the US. One of the reporters asked the same question I did "Why are you not doing this already?" I could go on and on, however its going to be a -Support from me. I would honestly like to see more of you in Rancor before considering you for BCMD.

Edited by Oddshot
Needed to explain an acronym

Sixta, you know you're my guy, but I am also curious what your answer to Inosuke's question is. Upon hearing, I will give my vote

[not a neutral]

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Alright sixta I’m gunna be 100 percent honest I like you , you are a really good person and friend I have seen you grow in sobde but as soon as you got a squad lead(bcmd) you kinda were not as mature you should have been when being one of the higher ranks and examples so if you do get the position will you act like this again or will you change and stay mature and respectful? I have seen you move up the ranks inside rancor however I think the other candidate is better aswell so unfortunately I’m going to have to -1 

best of luck old friend

• Friendly 1

Image result for thumbs down

Sorry, I just don't feel like you are ready to take on a position that requires experience of how to revive a battalion, that and you're already in HC as your jedi and I see it as a conflict of interest. But the main issue is the conflict of interest of you being Cin Drallig and trying to take on a battalion that is heavily used on the server to get trainings. 

• Agree 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1 I have to agree with Buzz what he said rings true and most of my encounters with you seemed hostile at times even after being asked to calm it down. I do hope in the future you reflect on this and don't take what I say personally but I do have to say since you are already HC in Jedi it would be a good starting point to take care of some issues that are pointed out and work on being a better individual.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Sixta. You are demoted. But all jokes aside, I really really want to +1 this, but I'm worried you're going to tire yourself out. I know this has probably been mentioned before, but handling two heavy characters can take a toll. Especially as one as Blitz. How well would your time management be? 

I love you brother, and care about you. And as much as I know you are ready for a BCMD position, you can't do it while being someone as heavy as Cin. So I'm going to - 1 This app for your own mental health. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned

Posted twice for some reason please ignore. 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

Banned

@SmallJeff
I appreciate the input friend, 

I understand that people still remember my term as Gregor but I also want everyone else to understand that happened ten months ago. 

I truly believe that I have changed in the duration of those ten months and have matured greatly. 

@Oddshot

Thanks for your input,

The reason why I have not been hosting EU ARC trainings is because I have been told by Rancor HC to not host any of them outside of the scheduled time and that they wanted it to be "more rare". 

Also, I have been in Rancor for over 4 months now and have reached the rank of Major. I believe Rancor HC would not entrust me with such a rank if I was "barely seen".

@MolecuI3
I appreciate you worrying about me getting burnt out.

With my time as Cin Drallig, I have obtained managers for most branches which removed the workload from me. The Jedi Order has grown and improved immensely since getting the role of Cin Drallig, and the work is equally distributed across the council. 

Hopefully this clears things up. 

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

After chatting with Sixta, learning what he wants to do and the steps he is taking to get there, I believe he will do good as BCMD. For that, you have my support. Good luck bro. +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

On 11/29/2019 at 11:57 PM, Piff said:

-1 no offense, but I don’t think you are ready to lead a battalion especially in the position Rancor is currently 

What position is the battalion in? I personally don't see much issue. Could you elaborate?

16 hours ago, Sixta said:

@SmallJeff
I appreciate the input friend, 

I understand that people still remember my term as Gregor but I also want everyone else to understand that happened ten months ago. 

I truly believe that I have changed in the duration of those ten months and have matured greatly. 

@Oddshot

Thanks for your input,

The reason why I have not been hosting EU ARC trainings is because I have been told by Rancor HC to not host any of them outside of the scheduled time and that they wanted it to be "more rare". 

Also, I have been in Rancor for over 4 months now and have reached the rank of Major. I believe Rancor HC would not entrust me with such a rank if I was "barely seen".

@MolecuI3
I appreciate you worrying about me getting burnt out.

With my time as Cin Drallig, I have obtained managers for most branches which removed the workload from me. The Jedi Order has grown and improved immensely since getting the role of Cin Drallig, and the work is equally distributed across the council. 

Hopefully this clears things up. 

1. You are a Major and have fewer responsibilities within the battalion than the Warrant Officer, aka a member of Rancor High Command, and the man you @'d, as well as nearly any other Officer in the battalion in total.

2. Based solely on your statement to Oddshot, you don't have much of an understanding of the way Rancor High Command works, as a former Colt I will explain it to you. Rancor is effectively run by Commander's Colt, Blitz, Havoc, and Valiant, as well as the Warrant Officer being Hammer. As well as any extra officers who are determined to be of sufficient ability regardless of Rank. There may in fact be other people at your rank who are currently a member of High Command despite being at the same rank as yourself. Billet and ability always come first within Rancor long before rank. This being the case we can infer there are other officers who, in the opinion of Rancor High Command, are of a greater ability than yourself and therefore are actually trusted enough to be involved in the running of the battalion and who would likely be welcomed as a BCMD. From what I understand this is not the case with you, and if Rancor High Command doesn't trust you enough to bring you into the fold in that way, I simply cannot trust you with my +1.

3. I actually and genuinely do like you, but from everything that I personally saw, Cannon carried the Temple Guard branch as a Manager, and Bro carries it by actually playing on it substantially. Temple Guard is a incredibly important branch in Jedi, and the fact that it yet lives and hasn't been spoiled by time is great, but from what I have seen from an outside point of view, very little of that has anything to do with your ability in terms of leading them. In your entire time as Cin, according to your trial log, you have hosted 2 Temple Guard trials in total. Can we trust you to host ARC training's? There are a total of 6 Jedi Investigators including yourself, seems like a limited number to me, has anything been done with this branch since it's inception? Also since November 7th only two Temple Guard have been recruited. Yes I know filling TG can be hard, but when Serra Keto is the only one hosting trials and can only get two people clearly something needs to be done and things need to be fixed. Since October 29th there have been 20 TG trials hosted, in that time only 3 new TG have been recruited and the rest have not been attended by anyone. Of those 20, 14 were hosted by your Serra Keto, other Managers should be pulling their weight and so should you. It isn't a good look in my eyes to be running for a BCMD position that has so much influence over the rest of the server when something like Temple Guard seems to be getting so little effort out of you. It seems to me like Rancor may just be a shot you're taking at being a BCMD, and I see major difficulties for you, these being that based on your time as Cin I don't feel like Rancor will get the kind of effort it will need from you, also without being a member of High Command at all I fear you may be out of your element as Blitz, as well as lacking the trust of the Current High Command just adding on to the litany of issues I see with a potential term with you as Blitz.

I genuinely do not want this to be a personal thing, but I just can't support you moving into a battalion that I fear you aren't ready or able to lead. So this has to be a -1 from me brother. 
Edited by Llama/Yoda
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 8
On 12/2/2019 at 12:46 AM, Llama/Yoda said:

1. You are a Major and have fewer responsibilities within the battalion than the Warrant Officer, aka a member of Rancor High Command, and the man you @'d, as well as nearly any other Officer in the battalion in total.

2. Based solely on your statement to Oddshot, you don't have much of an understanding of the way Rancor High Command works, as a former Colt I will explain it to you. Rancor is effectively run by Commander's Colt, Blitz, Havoc, and Valiant, as well as the Warrant Officer being Hammer. As well as any extra officers who are determined to be of sufficient ability regardless of Rank. There may in fact be other people at your rank who are currently a member of High Command despite being at the same rank as yourself. Billet and ability always come first within Rancor long before rank. This being the case we can infer there are other officers who, in the opinion of Rancor High Command, are of a greater ability than yourself and therefore are actually trusted enough to be involved in the running of the battalion and who would likely be welcomed as a BCMD. From what I understand this is not the case with you, and if Rancor High Command doesn't trust you enough to bring you into the fold in that way, I simply cannot trust you with my +1.

3. I actually and genuinely do like you, but from everything that I personally saw, Cannon carried the Temple Guard branch as a Manager, and Bro carries it by actually playing on it substantially. Temple Guard is a incredibly important branch in Jedi, and the fact that it yet lives and hasn't been spoiled by time is great, but from what I have seen from an outside point of view, very little of that has anything to do with your ability in terms of leading them. In your entire time as Cin, according to your trial log, you have hosted 2 Temple Guard trials in total. Can we trust you to host ARC training's? There are a total of 6 Jedi Investigators including yourself, seems like a limited number to me, has anything been done with this branch since it's inception? Also since November 7th only two Temple Guard have been recruited. Yes I know filling TG can be hard, but when Serra Keto is the only one hosting trials and can only get two people clearly something needs to be done and things need to be fixed. Since October 29th there have been 20 TG trials hosted, in that time only 3 new TG have been recruited and the rest have not been attended by anyone. Of those 20, 14 were hosted by your Serra Keto, other Managers should be pulling their weight and so should you. It isn't a good look in my eyes to be running for a BCMD position that has so much influence over the rest of the server when something like Temple Guard seems to be getting so little effort out of you. It seems to me like Rancor may just be a shot you're taking at being a BCMD, and I see major difficulties for you, these being that based on your time as Cin I don't feel like Rancor will get the kind of effort it will need from you, also without being a member of High Command at all I fear you may be out of your element as Blitz, as well as lacking the trust of the Current High Command just adding on to the litany of issues I see with a potential term with you as Blitz.

I genuinely do not want this to be a personal thing, but I just can't support you moving into a battalion that I fear you aren't ready or able to lead. So this has to be a -1 from me brother. 

This...

He typed pretty much whatever I just didn't want to type

OH, I ALMOST FORGOT

Edited by Egg
forgot my vote
1 hour ago, Llama/Yoda said:

Preached...

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
6 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

What position is the battalion in? I personally don't see much issue. Could you elaborate?

The activity from the officers isn’t good, the commanders activity is eh the only one who is consistent with their activity is Guttler and he basically carried the battalion while Merrill was gone, NCO’s are lacking and most aren’t as active anymore which leads to lower numbers, Most Officers/CMDers just get on to do ARC Trainings and stay a bit longer than dip, Alpha-ARC’s atm are prob the most active since they are usually the only ones in game when I go down to chill with Rancor, there’s also a lack of officers who can do ARC Trainings because they haven’t been promoted either because they’re never on or because they’re not ready for a promo, basically to sum it up, Activity is low from everyone in general, Lack Of officers who can actually do ARC trainings which isn’t a big deal but the amount of ARC Trainings not being done or being done late is more consistent, a lot of NCO’s now will probably see that their isn’t an officer on and probably think they won’t be promoted and might not try as hard, and that’s leading to more resignations, which leads to fewer potential officers, Branches are also not as active anymore regardless of the claims that “RT is the most active branch” all the branches are in the same position in my opinion, but anyways this is my sort of view on how Rancor looks from when I left to now looking from the outside and getting some inside info and secretly keeping their roster organized, maybe this has changed in the last few days cause I’ve haven’t been in game much at all due to thanksgiving and shit so yeah but that’s my perspective. Also this is towards @Sixtatoo, many people claim that you told literally no one about this application, you should’ve got input from the battalion to see if they wanted you as blitz because everyone in Rancor knew he was going for Blitz and you didn’t speak to anyone regarding if they wanted you as blitz or not, that’s kind of not a good idea because ima be real a lot of your -1’s are coming from ex Rancor or Rancor themselves 

Edited by Piff
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 reasons stated above 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

• 2 weeks later...