[FOUNDERS] Someone Had to Do It.

Metro

Name: Metro

Suggestion: Remove the Sith Order.

Implementation: Remove the Sith Order as a Faction. 

Lore: Listen, I am all for adding our own lore. Hell I have enjoyed having some lesser known characters and battalions on the server. But this is down right and utterly immersion breaking. Having an entire Sith Order after the rule of two was implemented breaks the whole point of Clone Wars. All the lore goes against having this here and it is CLEARLY not attributing to the roleplay on the server. Earlier today we had an incident were the 501st allied with the Sith essentially creating a treasonous battalion against the Republic. (Which would never happen due to the chips.) Palpatine would never have allowed this to happen, the rule of two is something he believed in. This is downright and utterly unacceptable. Like I said before, I believe in custom lore but only to the point where it doesn't make the server nowhere near what it should be. Currently, I can count on my hand how many good experiences I have had with the Sith. Most of those come from Lord Chrome which is the exception to what I am going to say. The Sith Order has no intent of roleplaying. They masquerade as "Citizens" who constantly harass the Republic Forces and straight up minge. This is NECESSARY to in sure this is taken as a Serious RP server like you wish it to be. This isn't a Jedi vs Sith server, its a "Serious Clone Wars  RP" Server. Let's take the steps in fixing this now and promote better roleplay through a good strong lore basis.

• Funny 1
  • Winner 15

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

I’m JuSt A CiViLiAn WiTh A LiGhTsAbEr

Honestly Chrome is the only one that actually role plays as a sith. 

+1

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

r4ymo.gif

I'm just curious if something will happen to the 501st that orchestrated such a traitorous deal; Even if a Founder/The Sith Lord endorsed it, seems like new ground.

My 2 cents, revert the Sith Order into the CIS.

People could be B1/B2 droids, Tactical droids, etc. Abridged rank system, could have Dooku be their Palpatine, Asajj as Mas Amedda and Grievous as the Marshal equivalents. Would be seen as just one big Battalion with some sub-units (Magna Guards, Commando Droids, etc) while underneath one or a few "BCMDs" (Maybe even bring in General Kalani as the BCMD of the Droids). They could part-take on the offensive side of events where the CIS is attacking and give more depth to the story/characters as there are on-going situations. Could even include CIS Senators and double agents where CIS Senators who are masked as Republic Senators have interactions. Also adds more to the role of Palpatine to be able to roleplay with the CIS as Sidious. It's simpler, more streamlined and doesn't require VIP so open to all. Best of all, lore friendly.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 6
  • Winner 9
11 minutes ago, Zyner said:

People could be B1/B2 droids, Tactical droids, etc. Abridged rank system, could have Dooku be their Palpatine, Asajj as Mas Amedda and Grievous as the Marshal equivalents. They could part-take on the offensive side of events where the CIS is attacking and give more depth to the story/characters as there are on-going situations. Could even include CIS Senators and double agents where CIS Senators who are masked as Republic Cenators have interactions. It's simpler, more streamlined and doesn't require VIP so open to all. Best of all, lore friendly.

I'm no server owner or community manager or anything like that, so this might just be me being ignorant, but this kinda just sounds like Clone Wars turned into MRP.

• Winner 8
3 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I'm no server owner or community manager or anything like that, so this might just be me being ignorant, but this kinda just sounds like Clone Wars turned into MRP.

It is, but so is the Sith order just less gun-centric. Fact is most people in MRP liked MRP for the PvP aspect, this could bring that into CWRP but while also keeping up the roleplay aspect. Would still work the same way it does now for the Sith, can't just blindly attack Republic; Need to have orders, etc. Plus, you'd need an army of Droids to fight the Republic as opposed to a few Sith who could stand a chance (lorewise) so it could even be ruled FailRP to try to begin a PvP-fest with a handful of Droids. To an extent, maybe even bring back War in a Defcon sort of way (Leads of both sides agree to let the factions fight each other for the hell of it) whilst [hopefully] adding some sort of story to as to why it's happening.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Management
19 minutes ago, Zyner said:

I'm just curious if something will happen to the 501st that orchestrated such a traitorous deal; Even if a Founder/The Sith Lord endorsed it, seems like new ground.

People could be B1/B2 droids, Tactical droids, etc. Abridged rank system, could have Dooku be their Palpatine, Asajj as Mas Amedda and Grievous as the Marshal equivalents. They could part-take on the offensive side of events where the CIS is attacking and give more depth to the story/characters as there are on-going situations. Could even include CIS Senators and double agents where CIS Senators who are masked as Republic Cenators have interactions. It's simpler, more streamlined and doesn't require VIP so open to all.

One of my problems with the Sith is that they take away from the Clones and Jedi number wise. If we added a whole other ranked gun faction then we should consider removing a lot of the Clone Battalions first.

• Agree 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

23 minutes ago, Zyner said:

People could be B1/B2 droids, Tactical droids, etc.

when I first got my pc and joined SWRP on icefuse this is what I though and wanted it to be

This is a very bold move to make, and I'll give you that for sure. However, I don't think they can go anywhere.

Let's just look at the facts, the problems when it comes to Sith failing to roleplay stems from the fact that they're utilized improperly. When I first heard about the Sith coming to Synergy I was a bit concerned myself, but it was easy to see where it had came from. A while back, there was a call to make our CWRP more like MRP where the Clones could go up against CIS forces. For what ever reason, this inkling of an idea was scrapped -- probably either due to the poor management of MRP as well as trying to make it more friendly to the Directors as setting up CIS Forces would likely be far more of a challenge than need be. It would basically be creating a plethora of different new battalions for no real reason when a lot of Clone Battalions were hurting at the time.

In way, I can still see a concept like this working by downsizing the entire CIS into a few jobs, but it would likely just cheapen the scale of the Clone Wars as a whole. The Sith seemed to be added so they can take up the reins as an adversary to the Republic, making patrols more tense and interesting for the troopers who had decided they wanted to step out of the base. Personally, I like the Sith as a concept and sacrificing the canon for this was a pretty good choice. However the issue with the Sith lies with how badly managed it is right now.

The Sith have potential, great potential in fact -- but it's not looked after at all. The people who are currently in charge of the Sith order (talking about people of the Dark Council) seem to consist of players that had resigned ages ago. So, already there's no drive to do good on Sith because the people leading it have no drive to, well, lead it. I've said this to a lot of people and this kind of applies to the Sith, "the activity of a group is directly correlated to the activity of its leader". I'm not saying the Sith need to be wiped, but this is a good thing to keep in mind before making the decision to just remove it right away. This also ties in a bit with their behavior, because if someone isn't there to reprehend Sith who FailRP and do various other stupid things, then they'll keep doing it because of the Sith seeming like an anarchist faction.

Plus, countless hours of effort has gone into making the Sith something so just kind of removing them would probably leave a lot of the server's assets really pointless. Maybe we can try a different solution?

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

3 minutes ago, Marvel said:

One of my problems with the Sith is that they take away from the Clones and Jedi number wise. If we added a whole other ranked gun faction then we should consider removing a lot of the Clone Battalions first.

I'm just putting down the idea that I've had since the thought of adding an opposing faction was originally brought up. I could write down all the things about how I see it working and all but ultimately its Founders' choice on what they would do - I'm just suggesting an alternative if the Community feels strongly about the removal of Sith.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 2
2 minutes ago, Ratio said:

Plus, countless hours of effort has gone into making the Sith something so just kind of removing them would probably leave a lot of the server's assets really pointless. Maybe we can try a different solution?

Perhaps a sorta downsizing/retraining the sith into a more RP heavy faction that don't go around looking for a Fight?

3 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

Perhaps a sorta downsizing/retraining the sith into a more RP heavy faction that don't go around looking for a Fight?

I think that's how it's supposed to be. I'm pretty sure beyond all the edgy ranting and shit, the Sith have their ROE.

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

One last thing,Sith being highly aggressive doesn't make a lot of sense. They're a small cult located on one planet being hunted down by both factions. Let's just reveal the fact we're Here so the penultimate chess master will plot both factions to murderize us, what an excellent idea 

If we add a secondary faction. It'll turn into what MRP turned into. I loved the idea of MRP. I was there to help.

But we all know how that went. No one wanted to RP, everyone wanted to shoot eachother. Same thing happened here with Sith being added. If we add C.I.S, It'll be the same.

"Look! enemy" no rp, all pew pew.

This is my two cents, I'm neutral on this. I like our own costum lore, ect but sometimes it doesn't work as well as you want it to. Even tho I dislike the sith concept in CWRP. JvS? I'd support it.

+1 to an extent I guess, I mean I think most of what the sith are providing now can be done with event job sith assasin's, although it is something that people in it are enjoying and I have not been back long so I don't necessarily know about removing them outright but maybe a more lore friendly restructuring into something slightly different? maybe even just night sisters or something like that. IDK just throwing random ideas so the people enjoying it consistently can keep enjoying it, and the people bothered by it don't feel it is harming their RP. I would lean more restructuring then outright removal here though.

Edited by Llama/Yoda

-1 while some people don't rp on their Sith or do anything at all I also think that the clone side doesn't help. I went on my acolyte and tried to RP as a citizen, didn't have my blade out didn't do nothing except RP I was only treated as hostile and was not allowed to really try and get any RP out there. later I went on a citizen job and tried the exact same thing and I was treated with much more respect than how I was on my acolyte job, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE WE ARE ON THE SITH DOES NOT MEAN WE ARE HOSTILE. Seeing how hard every changed personalities just off my job was quite disconcerting. Now I get that we might be *Suspicious* or some shit but that doesn't mean you need to take every encounter as hostile. Yes we are a military base and yes we need to act accordingly but there is a line of Wanting and allowing the RP to happen and just not wanting to RP and not tolerate anyone to walk around. I want to RP on my Sith because I watched Chrome do it, I just can't because all the clones treat me like complete dogshit when I'm on my Acolyte

Edited by Hero
  • Winner 1

Image result for pog champ emote

MFW Someone suggests to remove sith

For real though Sith are 'alright' to RP with, and they can even be fun and it gives alot of people something to do, however it's "kind of" a power trip, but thats what sith is. If you want to actually roleplay and not be a retard minging on sith then you can actually get a lot out of it. Many people don't want to RP with sith and just see them as literally being like "Hippity hoppity get off my property" and fucking gat them down, but you 'can' get a lot out of sith roleplay.

Tl;dr you can get alot out of Sith v Person roleplay, be it jedi or clone, but a lot people dont want too, on either sides most of the time. 

Neutral

Edited by Scribbles
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1
1 hour ago, Metro said:

Name: Metro

Suggestion: Remove the Sith Order.

Implementation: Remove the Sith Order as a Faction. 

Lore: Listen, I am all for adding our own lore. Hell I have enjoyed having some lesser known characters and battalions on the server. But this is down right and utterly immersion breaking. Having an entire Sith Order after the rule of two was implemented breaks the whole point of Clone Wars. All the lore goes against having this here and it is CLEARLY not attributing to the roleplay on the server. Earlier today we had an incident were the 501st allied with the Sith essentially creating a treasonous battalion against the Republic. (Which would never happen due to the chips.) Palpatine would never have allowed this to happen, the rule of two is something he believed in. This is downright and utterly unacceptable. Like I said before, I believe in custom lore but only to the point where it doesn't make the server nowhere near what it should be. Currently, I can count on my hand how many good experiences I have had with the Sith. Most of those come from Lord Chrome which is the exception to what I am going to say. The Sith Order has no intent of roleplaying. They masquerade as "Citizens" who constantly harass the Republic Forces and straight up minge. This is NECESSARY to in sure this is taken as a Serious RP server like you wish it to be. This isn't a Jedi vs Sith server, its a "Serious Clone Wars  RP" Server. Let's take the steps in fixing this now and promote better roleplay through a good strong lore basis.

I vote Natural on this one.

as i started to play as a sith, I enjoy RPing as a sith for it is new and I feel I can RP very well. When I was a Jedi with no sith, it was very hard to RP for there is no enemy to RP(talking wise) with. I believe Siths is a great self-playing role that does not require Game Masters. This is like the only time a Jedi can vs a sith with no one having crazy health and can actually have a 15 minute RP with 5-minute spare, concluding with one or the other fleeing

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Neutral I say if anything recycle it into an event jobs 🤷‍♂️(Even though I don’t Like em) they have helped me a lot improving my knowledge on the hit boxes with the wiltos system because of the non stop attacks when they first came out 😂😂

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

-1, Destroying the Sith for something like this is ridiculous, people enjoy playing as sith and RP as them but throwing it all away because of a couple bad apples isn't necessary at all. Instead if you have issues with higher ups report them or suggest a wipe but to rid the sith completely is blown out of proportion!   

• Agree 2
16 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

as i started to play as a sith, I enjoy RPing as a sith for it is new and I feel I can RP very well. When I was a Jedi with no sith, it was very hard to RP for there is no enemy to RP(talking wise) with. I believe Siths is a great self-playing role that does not require Game Masters. This is like the only time a Jedi can vs a sith with no one having crazy health and can actually have a 15 minute RP with 5-minute spare, concluding with one or the other fleeing

I think the real problem is that people generally "don't roll with it".

Most of the time when people do roll with it during roleplay, everything goes smoothly and everyone have great rp.

Mos of the time when people don't roll with it, then it leaves bad taste in everybody's mouth and nobody wins.

The closest comparison I can think of the difference between Tyler, the Creator, and T.I. in the Eric Andre Show, where one decided to roll with it while the latter did not.

Unless I'm completely wrong.

• Funny 1

Tbh I don't like the idea of the Sith being the Sith, it'd make way more sense if they were just a cult of dark side Force users. Lore aside though, whenever the Sith are involved, it seems like people try and set them up to fail. As a Clone, Senator, and a Sith, I've seen people constantly metagame, break rules, and overall shit on the Sith, both IC and OOC.

Not, I'm not saying the Sith are perfect (far from it, they suck at RP), but if being bad at RP is a reason to get removed, there'd only be 4 jobs left on the server. The biggest issue I've seen with the Sith is trash leadership, which has gone leaps and bounds in terms of quality as the Sith have establishes themselves, don't get me wrong, but right now, barring a few people like Chrome, most are ambivalent, inadequate, or are actively part of the problem. 

Sith have pretty much cemented their place on the server IMO. When executed correctly, they give the server some much needed depth, and something different. Sith leadership need to be more transparent with punishing their own, and make sure it's consistent, and clones need to stop metagaming the Sith every 5 seconds and accept that other people want to RP too.

• Winner 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

I would say +1

BUT the problem doesn't rest on the Sith faction entirely. There could be other solutions to this before jumping straight to removal.
I will admit, when I see Sith involved in a situation (we like to call it a "Sithuation") many people have no intention of RPing with them.
Hell, I might see some poor little Sith trying their damnedest to make an RP situation, only for nothing to come of it. 
On the other hand, I've seen Sith just straight up RDM like nobody's business. And both of these things have happened numerous times.
The fault doesn't rest entirely on this faction.
I'm going to have to stay NEUTRAL until I see a solution I might agree with a little more.

Neutral, I believe if you put the right people as the Dark Lord and the other shit, it can be fixed,due to one of the Founders being it like it’s hard for him to even be online and do anything, in my opinion it was a bad idea to give founders the first Dark Lord of the sith, now it’s kind of dying and I know multiple people wanted to be the Dark Lord, and some of them are good for it, but sometimes the sith just popping up doesn’t make sense. Also Zim worked hard for it so nah

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]
  • Agree 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

-1 I like being on my Sith, it gives me something to do so I don’t have to be on my clone job all the time. Like many other people said most of the time people don’t want to rp on both sides, they just want to shoot, exactly what happened during events. I’ll be on my marauder and standing on mountains and people will come up to me ask me what I’m doing then run away, or even sometimes try to detain me (which if I get captured I lose my lord).  I’ll come talk to you guys sometimes near bravo or alpha where all clones hang out and they’ll tell me to leave since I’m on “Republic Property”  it’s a weird situation but I don’t think removing Sith . What more can someone have us do, we try to take over an outpost then 1 person finds us then the whole base heads to that outpost so we can find jetpack boys just flying around shooting their mini guns,flamethrowers, and Z6 (which I have) am we have no chance of defending. Then if we encounter a Jedi and this time actually rp it ends in a saber fight and if people find us they break rules of engagement and shoot at the Jedi and I. 

All in all the problem isn’t the Sith, it’s how the server is responding to each other. 

Edited by Arroyo
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Every encounter I have with Sith I drop 10 IQ points. Chrome is legit the only one that TRIES to RP as a Sith. The rest of you fuckers just stand outside the outposts and berate the clones, then bitch and complain about getting shot at and call out FailRP. 

I don't like Sith, I hate interacting with them, and they cause more problems than what they're worth.

That being said Sith have so much potential to be better. Their problem lies in the way that they RP. In military outposts and a sector, as a civilian there's only so much you can do. THAT is their issue and they need to change. I'm sick of having to act like a dumbass who is oblivious to everything as soon as a Sith walks into a room or is doing shit. It's goddamn annoying and it makes me lose brain cells.

+1. Will change to neutral if Sith can figure it out.

• Agree 3

As a sith player, I personally agree with many of your points. I believe a rework should happen. But outright removal will cause issues for not just me, but everyone who had joined the Sith for a fun time. A lot of RP aspects need to be reviewed and revised, and I agree that the lore breaking is an issue. I just don't see removal as the way to go.

• Agree 2
10 hours ago, Snadvich said:

I’m gonna say that we are not always the ones looking for a fight. We could legit just come out of the temple and we get lit up, and this causes us to retaliate since ya know we have no time to do anything. The Sith are not ruining sith it is the people that try it eradicate them from the server by either metagaming or just straight up  shooting them since we do bad (even though in most cases we don’t just automatically think... “oh yeah let’s go kill that guy” take it in Chromes eyes he doesn’t always look for a fight and likes to RP and that is sometimes what people in the Sith want to do) (Ex. Most of the time the Dark Council want to talk, but it is hard when they just get lit up for saying hi) P.S. I’m not saying that everyone in the Sith Order is fine, but a lot like to RP even though other people ruin it for them

this is a BIG -1 from me chief 

Edited by Austistic
  • Agree 1

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Although a large sum of people in the sith will go out and attack outposts and such, it adds RP and allows for people to do encounters. The hostility should definitely be dialed back. There is passive RP potential there, as proven by Chrome, and if a rule was set in place (and enforced more because I believe there already is one) that prevented sith from just willy-nilly attacking I think people wouldn't complain as much. 
The lore is actually not that bad. The force flows through all living things and the idea that there were force sensitives / force users who founded an order off of an ancient sith ideal is not too far-fetched. Sure the rule of two existed, but the sith order as it stands on the server is a faction of sith who saw this and decided not to follow it. There were events where the order came into conflict with a rule of two clan and such.
TL;DR if sith don't run around as saber happy as they are, I think the RP could increase. The rule of only attacking when attacked should be enforced more.

-A Dedicated Sith 

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

30 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

So what I’m getting from this is clones  don’t like Sith on the server so rp is out for them. Sith don’t get rp they want so they don’t rp.

everyone is the problem not just Sith...

Thank you Arroyo I agree that there are faults in both sides.... we just need to ACTUALLY RP y’all. Don’t think about removing something just because you don’t want to RP with it (ruins people’s will to RP, but the Sith RP could be a lot better)

Former: Shadow Company BCMD, Grey Jedi Master, and Wrath of the Sith

Forgot to add.. 

Half the time when I try to RP, I get the cold shoulder. "Stand Back" "Get Out of Here" etc. 
Clones should try to RP more. Jedi should also try to RP more. The jedi order is supposed to actually talk to people instead of resorting instantly to violence. The clones should get an order from a higher up before opening fire. 
There is RP to be had but you have to reciprocate. Both Sith and Clones have had their bad moments. Both sides can lack RP, but both sides should work on it too. 
You have to try at the very least. Even if you aren't creative or can't RP you have to atleast try to RP

spacer.png

+1 

When I first heard the Sith was being introduced I was concerned. It didn't make sense lore wise and I had a feeling like it was just going to be a huge mess from the start. However, I will swallow my pride and say that the Sith wasn't a completely stupid idea. It brought a breath of fresh air into the server and I believe we're the only Clone Wars server to actually include this sort of stuff. Which is good, It allows us to stand out and be unique. Some of the comments I've read have said that some of the Sith aren't bad, they RP well and don't minge. This is true, like everyone else, the person who first comes to mind is Chrome. 

However, I've had nothing but bad experiences with the Sith. One example of this is the Republic ID checkpoint that we had yesterday (13/04/2019). Before the Nulls set up the amazing ID checkpoint at Bravo yesterday, the 104th tried to do the same but without props. We attempted to stop the "Civilians" to check their ID as we had a lot of "Insurgent attacks on the outpost" (aka, the Sith were attacking the base in their Civilian player models and then ran away). When we went to stop the "civilians" and asked for their IDs they just screamed "I DoN't hAvE tO sHoW YoU aNyThInG" or "It'S nOt a RuLe" and proceeded to either run away or use force abilities (force jump) to get away. Now, I understand that they don't have to do these things. But this was a some passive RP that we wanted to do because there hadn't been an event or encounter for hours.

So whats my point? Whenever the clones attempt to treat the "civilians" as actual civilians we just get yelled at by the Sith in disguise because the rules state this that and the other.  So whenever we get deployed to an Outpost to defend it, we need to sit there with Sith antagonising us until we give a response then they kill us. We consistently attempt to RP with the Sith but they don't want to be apart of it. And its not just a few bad apples, there is only actually a handful of people in the Sith who attempt to RP with us and are not minges etc. The rest of the Sith just look for different ways to annoy the fuck out of the Clones. I also believe that yesterday (14/04/2019) one Sith claimed to have autism and was sat at bravo outpost just being a general annoyance, until the rest of his friends opened fire on the outpost and killed us all. 

Their version of RP is "/me slices comms tower and bravo / alpha", then they attack, steal data, kill some clones and when the reinforcements arrive they run back to the "space port" where we can't follow. They then return merely minutes later to repeat the process or just antagonise the troops stationed at an outpost so they can find a reason to fight. And in all honesty its a fucking meme to everyone. 

TL;DR: The introduction of the Sith was a good Idea but they're nothing but a nuisance to everyone. They can't RP well or simply refuse to do so. A good majority of the community wants to see them gone and for good reason.

Edited by Anders0n
  • Winner 4
Banned

PTL X1 to kill Jedi 

• Funny 4

r4ymo.gif

-1 The Sith has its flaws dont get me wrong i agree that some people do minge with the whole citizen thing, But at the same time there is some good roleplay, I constantly encourage the sith to roleplay. If anything i believe that more passive roleplay needs to be encouraged between sith and clones/Jedi, If anything rules need to be amended to ensure that roleplay is the first thing. 

Allow sith to roleplay rather than just killing them. I can defiantly see allot of the concerns but these can be amended. I do not believe there is a need to remove sith.

• Agree 1
11 minutes ago, GTnKGaming said:

-1 The Sith has its flaws dont get me wrong i agree that some people do minge with the whole citizen thing, But at the same time there is some good roleplay, I constantly encourage the sith to roleplay. If anything i believe that more passive roleplay needs to be encouraged between sith and clones/Jedi, If anything rules need to be amended to ensure that roleplay is the first thing. 

Allow sith to roleplay rather than just killing them. I can defiantly see allot of the concerns but these can be amended. I do not believe there is a need to remove sith.

I understand we need to give them a chance and "allow the sith to roleplay rather than just killing them". But whenever we've tried to do so in the past the Sith will always turn around and stab us in the back. Which then means we can't trust them and thats why the clones are always on edge, because 95% of the time they turn on the clones and try to kill them or capture them. Maybe if different RP strategies were implemented then this attitude towards the Sith might change.

*EDIT*

I don't want to argue. I'm just pointing out the reasons behind why we act like we do sometimes. Because we have no choice, we're all waiting for the moment when the Sith turn around and try to kill us all because they feel like it.

Edited by Anders0n
  • Agree 2
1 hour ago, Blueberry Juice said:

Every encounter I have with Sith I drop 10 IQ points. Chrome is legit the only one that TRIES to RP as a Sith. The rest of you fuckers just stand outside the outposts and berate the clones, then bitch and complain about getting shot at and call out FailRP. 

I don't like Sith, I hate interacting with them, and they cause more problems than what they're worth.

That being said Sith have so much potential to be better. Their problem lies in the way that they RP. In military outposts and a sector, as a civilian there's only so much you can do. THAT is their issue and they need to change. I'm sick of having to act like a dumbass who is oblivious to everything as soon as a Sith walks into a room or is doing shit. It's goddamn annoying and it makes me lose brain cells.

+1. Will change to neutral if Sith can figure it out.

Don't worry my time will come, I will lead the dark force to take over lmao

21 minutes ago, Rexko Xeros said:

If you actaully knew lore you would know that Juggernauts and especially Marauders hated jedi the most

You can't use a lore argument here. It doesn't exist in this time era......

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

You can't use a lore argument here. It doesn't exist in this time era......

The lore of the clone wars era sith order is that a group of force sensitives were loyal to the old republic sith's ideals. It is not unbelievably far-fetched in the star wars universe that a group of force sensitives didn't fit into the philosophy of the jedi and couldn't join the rule of 2 so that they studied and recreated the old republic era sith empire

• Agree 2

spacer.png

1 minute ago, BlackBerry said:

The lore of the clone wars era sith order is that a group of force sensitives were loyal to the old republic sith's ideals. It is not unbelievably far-fetched in the star wars universe that a group of force sensitives didn't fit into the philosophy of the jedi and couldn't join the rule of 2 so that they studied and recreated the old republic era sith empire

Show me it in writing. We saw what happened to Maul and Oppress when they started a rivalry against Sidious. 

• Agree 1

Out of all the time I've been here, everyone who has spoken an opinion on this suggestion has proven facts, gave good feedback, and generally are being polite. I'm honestly surprised. 

My turn, I've ad my shared encounters with Sith, most of the time it was trash tier roleplay that I'd like to pull the trigger on myself. However I can not doubt the fact that all the great interactions I've had with them is their Dark Council and Lords. These people are the backbone to what can make Sith great, and I'm willing to wait out to see what happens with this one, never was a supporter for it in the first place but damn if I let people lose their hard work getting to where they did in the Sith Order.

Neutral.

(I know I'll get shit for this)
Well RIP Darth...

Okay, time for my response. First off, we have council members that will deal with any issues being cause externally, you can easily report it to them, or a lord, who would then report it to the council. But hey, hierarchy isn't needed, right?

I get it, honestly. I get the complaint you are making here and I've seen the arguments in OOC over dumb shit that both sides are honestly to blame over. I have seen issues with the sith myself, constantly attacking shit like outposts. Constant bickering over OOC chat isn't going to help anyone, except your own egos (not excluding sith in that argument). You can go to teamspeak and find people (the council) to report it to, as I've said already. It's hard for 5 people to monitor the entirety of the rest of sith without people coming to us first. It's not like we're just going to know every and all situations that goes on. It's not like we're gods that sees and hears everything. We need you to bring forward your problems so a change can be made for the better. Expecting the council to handle a situation that was not seen or heard of directly is unfair, and quite stupid to think of.

Personally, I really like being a sith. this falls under my own opinion, but I enjoy it. I can't say much for the rest, but when/if I can, I prevent any attacks on outposts, as I know how frequently they've occurred and how annoying they are. I know, I've been one of those annoying fucks at one stage. An issue I've seen though, is that they don't listen, nor care. I don't even act hostile to clones, unless they're being dumbasses and trying to detain me with no reasoning whatsoever. I always tell people to focus more on the Jedi side of things on the server because constant kidnapping of clones is useless to a sith. And I'll be honest... I never planned on fully returning to the server again after my last time, but after playing sith for a week or two, it really sparked my interest again, and here I am 3 months later, Darth and Dark Council, that I've worked hard to get. I'm not saying nobody else in the sith worked hard to earn their positions, as this is just a personal view, as I know a lot of them earned their positions. I've been trying to make sith better, more active etc., but with the constant shit we get in OOC and on the forums, without being reported to a lord or council member, it just kills motivations, mine included..

There are also issues I have with clones, like how if we show ourselves in our sith outfits, we are instantly shot.. no questions asked. I know a rule was made that any sith that isn't in their civilian bodygrouper can be KOS. And that's what everyone does, 100% of the time. You can't really complain about us not trying to rp as we get shot the fuck up anytime we try and be our own characters. That's just hypocritical. Not EVERY sith wants to just kill people, people do enjoy the roleplay of it. Yet, nobody cares.

Don't get me wrong, I still understand the complaints, and they're very valid... but I haven't received them personally. I wasn't even involved with the whole 501st situation, and when I heard of it I wasn't a fan anyways. I prefer the sith being sith and only having themselves to rely on. I've even memed about a sith purge so to speak on multiple occasions. I know a lot of sith are dumbasses, including myself at times, but who isn't?

I could've turned this response into a shit post and talked shit, there are complaints that go both ways, I don't bring it up in OOC though (9 times out of 10).

Now should this suggestion get accepted, well, all that work put in by the Council, is null. All the shit we did or try to do in the future is void. And everyone that tried or tries to make a difference will be shutdown, whatever I guess.. right?

If this suggestion is denied, I assure there will be many changes in the future, to make it a more stable environment for everyone involved.

Overall, -1. I've (we've) worked too hard to get it all ripped away.

Edited by Fours
  • Winner 6
42 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

-1 I had an encounter with clones on my sith and i made a pact with blue and all they did was have every single member of SOBDE shoot me dead without any questions asked. BTW this suggestion is just like the remove SOBDE suggestions

Quite the contrary. This is Remove Sith, for more than I don't like them (All anyone could say about SOBDE). This thread is the removal of Sith for a logical/lore as well as a better environment for "serious" roleplay. I respect your opinion but that's flat out a bad comparison.

Edited by Metro

-1, If Sith gets removed, it’ll remove the PvP aspect of the server. Some of us Sith have worked too hard for our positions and it would be unfair to have them removed in a swift action. 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

2 minutes ago, Metro said:

Quite the contrary. This is Remove Sith, for more than I don't like them (All anyone could say about SOBDE). This thread is the removal of Sith for a logical/lore as well as a better environment for serious roleplay. I respect your opinion but that's flat out a bad comparison.

The problem with this is the lore on this server is already fucked sideways so it doesn't matter and everytime we attempt to Rp with clones they metagame and find an excuse to try and capture and kill us 

Banned

Just put someone who isn't a founder and doesn't have to do other things as dark lord 

In all seriousness, it's mixed. Could be leadership, could be that they are doomed to not work, could be that no one fucking likes sith. Who knows.

I've never seen the dark lord on like ever, I rarely see any lords except for fours, and everyone acts really entitled. Needs to calm down, it's like people trying to be jedi but discount and ghetto. It's unique in some ways, yeah, but it needs more. Improve on the order and what not and see how it goes in the future. Seems like a 187th situation to me. It fails, give it another BCMD, fails again, give it another BCMD. Then it gets removed sooner or later. Maybe we've already reached that sooner or later.

It'll probably come back if it is removed, just like 187th. Just like most things do. New people use already found ideas, old people use old ideas, so on and so forth.

In general, I remain neutral. I just had to make the point of how the cycle goes.

• Winner 1
41 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

BTW this suggestion is just like the remove SOBDE suggestions

Except SOBDE actually has real fucking lore that makes sense.

1 hour ago, Fours said:

There are also issues I have with clones, like how if we show ourselves in our sith outfits, we are instantly shot.. no questions asked. I know a rule was made that any sith that isn't in their civilian bodygrouper can be KOS. And that's what everyone does, 100% of the time. You can't really complain about us not trying to rp as we get shot the fuck up anytime we try and be our own characters. That's just hypocritical. Not EVERY sith wants to just kill people, people do enjoy the roleplay of it. Yet, nobody cares.

This is part of the problem of having the Sith on the server at all. There is nothing to RP with as the Sith would be considered a hostile faction by the Clones and would be shot instantly. That is because the clones can very easily make the association that anyone who isnt a Jedi is hostile just like literally every other force user in the show who isnt a jedi. 

Moving forward +1. Im sorry to alot of the people that worked so hard to get where they are in the Sith Order but it makes no sense having them in the server at all. The lore is to clunky and it makes it difficult for RP around clones and even Jedi.

• Agree 1

People complain about the clusterfuck of lore on the server but we literally have a battalion that is based on a Hasbro Toy. Most of the lore characters in the clone army are dead, and most of them have not interacted with them ever within the lore. Basing any answer saying “it should be remove due to lack and clutter of lore” shouldn’t be a valid answer.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

27 minutes ago, Old Spartan said:

Except SOBDE actually has real fucking lore that makes sense.

This is part of the problem of having the Sith on the server at all. There is nothing to RP with as the Sith would be considered a hostile faction by the Clones and would be shot instantly. That is because the clones can very easily make the association that anyone who isnt a Jedi is hostile just like literally every other force user in the show who isnt a jedi. 

Moving forward +1. Im sorry to alot of the people that worked so hard to get where they are in the Sith Order but it makes no sense having them in the server at all. The lore is to clunky and it makes it difficult for RP around clones and even Jedi.

2 minutes ago, Red_Panda said:

People complain about the clusterfuck of lore on the server but we literally have a battalion that is based on a Hasbro Toy. Most of the lore characters in the clone army are dead, and most of them have not interacted with them ever within the lore. Basing any answer saying “it should be remove due to lack and clutter of lore” shouldn’t be a valid answer.

By similar logic, any response saying that "We've worked too hard to have this removed!" is not valid either. I'm sure there are tons of people who made this excuse for when their Battalions were getting removed. Do you think that helped them then? No, it didn't. It doesn't matter how many man hours or blood/sweat/tears  you put into it, if it is causing issues on the server and not having a positive impact for a majority of the player-base it's going to get looked at for removal and maybe even get removed.

• Agree 1

really what I want is clear rules of engagement clear rules of the sith available to everyone and clear set lines of what is acceptable for them to do as 90% what they do is antagonise the republic but then complain when those forces end up getting hostile because "oh you don't know I am sith"  when often it isn't about them being sith but interfering with republic issues like one time a sith was hacking into the republic comms through the towers and just proceeded to walk off when confronted and even when they surrounded he just walked off and when we drew blasters and sabers on him to get him to halt he just went complaining saying that you don't do that you don't know I'm sith but we sized him on the baisis that he was interfering with republic property and it became this big overblown issue.

What I think is needed is A. a reason for the sith to be on the planet like add a big trading post as the only civilians on Endor are the Ewoks and to make them treat the Republic as a actual military force instead of idots who  won't treat them like a possible hostile for lingering around the bases/outposts and especially when they are antagonising the troopers stationed there. There is times when the Sith/Civilians just knock on the door of the main base and just expecting us to just have a chat with them when they are not republic personnel and shouldn't be anywhere near a republic base with out risk of being shot as for all we know they could be CIS spies lingering around the mountains looking into the base could be seen as suspicious activity for a civilian and the republic. 

We should not be playing dumb for the sith with the whole even if we aren't aloud to call them out for being sith if the are acting out of line with the republic we should be able to treat them like a civilian and detain them with out them cussing up a strom about how we can't do that 

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Red_Panda said:

-1, If Sith gets removed, it’ll remove the PvP aspect of the server. Some of us Sith have worked too hard for our positions and it would be unfair to have them removed in a swift action. 

Okay okay okay, hear me out:

What if we remove (or massively overhaul) the PvP aspect of the server instead? Then we don't need to do little to nothing with Sith in the first place.

Win Win, am I right? RIGHT?!?

Neutral

I know as much bricking I've given the sith for mingey behavior and unwilling to roleplay half the time,   They do bring SOME life to patrols and Outposts.   People have talked about the lords being barely on issue and it's something they are apparently working on. 

Edited by Zensras

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

17 minutes ago, KanZ said:

Okay okay okay, hear me out:

What if we remove (or massively overhaul) the PvP aspect of the server instead? Then we don't need to do little to nothing with Sith in the first place.

Win Win, am I right? RIGHT?!?

No u are not because the overall would be a different faction like CIS turning this into MRP and sith add a good balance to RP and PvP

-1 I don't think a full removal is in order, I agree that a restructure could help much more. Having a player controlled opposing force at all times is great for providing fresh and unique entertainment to the server. One thing I always considered to replace/add onto the Sith would be the criminal underworld. Hutt clans, pirates and other criminal organizations which fight over control of various areas and commodities that may clash with republic personnel. Just an idea to spice things up.

• Management
1 hour ago, justuscloud5 said:

You guys might not realize it but sith add a lot to the server without sith Patrols would be meaningless and if there isnt an encounter there will be less RP and anything for jedi to FIGHT fairly besides eachother

When Patrols were introduced Encounters were made so that VIPs can grab an Admin+ to fuck with patrols as say, a Commando Droid patrol, or passive RP like say a Trandoshan hunting on the planet. 

I’d much rather see those things happen than the constant /advert *Cuts Alpha Comms* or just the General annoyance of the Sith at the Outposts. 

I see that some of you are saying that the Clones don’t RP with the Sith as Civilians, but you gotta keep in mind this is an unknown Republic Controlled Mining planet and Civilians would not be allowed on or near the Republic Base and/or Outposts. 

Technically the Republic wouldn’t shoot Civilians for loitering on Republic Property. It SHOULD be 3 warning then a detain, but apparently the Sith will go ape shit and rather get gunned down than RP.

I have seen several Sith that were about to get detained for RP reason just switch bodygroupr (or don’t) and start stabbing Clones all because they don’t want to lose rep? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. That makes it to where they can’t RP, because the logical thing for Clones to do is tell Civilians is to warm them to leave and the Sith should RP as a civilian and fucking leave because there are a dozen armed men at the Outpost ready to fuck them up.

• Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

When Patrols were introduced Encounters were made so that VIPs can grab an Admin+ to fuck with patrols as say, a Commando Droid patrol, or passive RP like say a Trandoshan hunting on the planet. 

I’d much rather see those things happen than the constant /advert *Cuts Alpha Comms* or just the General annoyance of the Sith at the Outposts. 

I see that some of you are saying that the Clones don’t RP with the Sith as Civilians, but you gotta keep in mind this is an unknown Republic Controlled Mining planet and Civilians would not be allowed on or near the Republic Base and/or Outposts. 

Technically the Republic wouldn’t shoot Civilians for loitering on Republic Property. It SHOULD be 3 warning then a detain, but apparently the Sith will go ape shit and rather get gunned down than RP.

I have seen several Sith that were about to get detained for RP reason just switch bodygroupr (or don’t) and start stabbing Clones all because they don’t want to lose rep? That’s the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. That makes it to where they can’t RP, because the logical thing for Clones to do is tell Civilians is to warm them to leave and the Sith should RP as a civilian and fucking leave because there are a dozen armed men at the Outpost ready to fuck them up.

While I agree with you slightly. You forget that if an Apprentice gets captured in any way, that they will lose rep and most likely lose their lord. That is why getting captured is a no go for when we hang around. While we shouldn't be loitering, we cannot allow ourselves to be captured.

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Problem with this one is that it's Certified Pain-in-the-Ass to find any Admin+ who can supervise one single encounter during my time at the server.

If I were to be an encounter, I wanted to be an imposter Dark Lord of the Sith who mistaken Jedi Temple as Sith Temple.

• Management
9 minutes ago, Baker™ said:

While I agree with you slightly. You forget that if an Apprentice gets captured in any way, that they will lose rep and most likely lose their lord. That is why getting captured is a no go for when we hang around. While we shouldn't be loitering, we cannot allow ourselves to be captured.

This rep system for the Sith is dumb and should be removed. Clones detaining Civilians breaking rules is RP, and this rep bullshit ruins it bc the Sith don't want to be captured. Really stupid system imo.

• Agree 4

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

6 minutes ago, Marvel said:

This rep system for the Sith is dumb and should be removed. Clones detaining Civilians breaking rules is RP, and this rep bullshit ruins it bc the Sith don't want to be captured. Really stupid system imo.

I agree with this, I want to RP but I don't want to lose rep from Being Captured and possibly lose our lord. thats the mind set for a lot of the sith.

• Management
1 minute ago, Rexko Xeros said:

I agree with this, I want to RP but I don't want to lose rep from Being Captured and possibly lose our lord. thats the mind set for a lot of the sith.

Okay whoever is running the Sith remove this system. This is hands down ruining majority of the RP for Sith and the Republic alike.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1 When the Sith was introduced I was not vibing with them much, but to remove them would fuck with a lot development made specifically for them.  I think those suggesting a restructuring would be fine.  Why not make them some sort of "Cultists" similar to Mother Talzin and the night sisters?  Like in old republic there was a branch of the Sith who were like the Revanites and they still followed Dark side practices but instead worshiped Revan.  I'm sure if we delve deeper into lore we could find some sort of darkside cultist tribe that would make for better immersion. 

EDIT: I decided to go through and search for a few and here's what I found that may make for better possibilities!

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Prophets_of_the_Dark_Side

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Disciples_of_Ragnos

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Church_of_the_Dark_Side

https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Cult_of_Exar_Kun

Side note; we could also make our own "Cult" and have it based around the teachings of former Dark Lords of the Sith from the Old Republic!  I think that would be pretty cool. Possible options like Followers of Xendor,  Acolytes of Naga Sadow, etc.  Some random stuff like that. 

Edited by Stockings
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

6 hours ago, BlackBerry said:

Forgot to add.. 

Half the time when I try to RP, I get the cold shoulder. "Stand Back" "Get Out of Here" etc. 
Clones should try to RP more. Jedi should also try to RP more. The jedi order is supposed to actually talk to people instead of resorting instantly to violence. The clones should get an order from a higher up before opening fire. 
There is RP to be had but you have to reciprocate. Both Sith and Clones have had their bad moments. Both sides can lack RP, but both sides should work on it too. 
You have to try at the very least. Even if you aren't creative or can't RP you have to atleast try to RP

What do you want clones to let random civ’s in?do you want us to rp like you guys are clones? Because that’s what you’re saying.. it’s a republic military outpost what civilians would just come over and chill? We rp and try to rp but all the civs do is bum rush us, or run to the lake or cloak in front of us and shadow strike, were not gonna just allow random civs to come up to us and attack us like you want.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was