[FOUNDERS] Someone Had to Do It.

Metro

For those saying.  Clones were like ah sith shoot.  Lets just say this.  Thats wrong.  If anything raising your weapon to show you are nervous is ok.  It allows for RP for example

Clones chillin 

Sith walks up in their outfit. 

Clones aim ready to fire and RP the situation

Clones were breed to fight.  But they did have common sense that not every moving object that looked bad was considered a hostile target.  

I remain Neutral.  I think this is really a matter of.  It needs to be looked into instead of just yeeted    

+1, I hate custom lore.

BUT, something that might could work is, instead of removing it, changing the whole thing, making a cap of 10 sith (1 lord and 9 apprentices but these number could change if anyone as better then this) and wipe the current sith order other then their High command (Current dark lord and his dark council member) 
I hate custom lore, but sith RP is something that can always be entertaining if done right but right now it's just a bunch of people who goes on it just to pretty much mass RDM, the RP is really rare and most of the time you engage them they run away in lake to either heal, or wait for you to leave them alone.. it's just boring and repetetive, when I see a sith coming up to me as a civilian or even as sith I, most of the time, just ignore them because interacting with them isnt fun, "just a walking stick btw"

-1 the fact that people got tiggered over one battalion when earlier it was all attack battalions h as having deal ar ith the sith, as well as the Sith did nothing wrong. It was called off after 10 mins of being up so i don't know why people's have a problem with it 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

i suggest a rework of the system rather than a wipe. Although it isn't very lore friendly, what is lore friendly on this server anymore? 

The sith bring in new members, contributing to both the server through VIP donations and population. Those who join the server for sith will also be exposed to the clones. Meaning that if they were ever to join a battalion as a clone, there would be an increase in battalion/clone numbers. The server is unique, but it needs to be unique for the correct reasons.

Edited by Poe

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

• Management
15 minutes ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

-1 the fact that people got tiggered over one battalion when earlier it was all attack battalions h as having deal ar ith the sith, as well as the Sith did nothing wrong. It was called off after 10 mins of being up so i don't know why people's have a problem with it 

I'm sorry but this "Attack Battalion Pact" with the Sith is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. Whoever was apart of this should be court marshaled ASAP. This not only goes against how the Republic Military works but it goes against the Clones in general.

In my honest opinion this pact bullshit should be considered FailRP and all Clones associated with this type of stuff should be court marshaled. High Command is there for a reason and this should fall into their hands and if not their hands it should be Palpatine alone.

• Agree 4

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

It was what month go when i was Appo, we went to bravo and meet with 2 siths to make a deal it was the attack reg at the time. As well as Palpatine knew about 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Retired Founder

Okay so I'm gonna say this now, scrolling through this was absolutely cancer.

1.) This isn't a conversation thread, make a conversation thread about it, it is a vote thread, I hate seeing someone's name 9000000 times on the same fucking post that's a voting post. Or PM each other

2.) This is extremely controversial as people have spent money specifically to join Sith.

3.) The Dark Council is FINALLY forming and leadership is starting to take hold inside of the sith, and again we're kicking it down.

4.) In my opinion, Clones are worse at RP and tend to escalate shit way higher than where it needs to be with "Civilians" who are on sith, I do agree some sith can be cancer, but some of them are actually trying their hardest. Usually, clones are the incompetent ones who look to aim and fire at a civilian literally standing near the Ewok village. I have 9 different experiences with clones saying "lets just fucking kill them" as a group of clones run up the mountain. Seems pretty idiotic and ignorant to say "SITH SUCK AT RP" when 6 times out of 10 that's the experience the clones give for "RP". So what? Should I remove clones for being "Incompetent" no? what the fuck lol.

5.) @Zim  put his heart and soul into the sabers/force abilities/characters. 

-1, waste of time. Plus I just want to put the counter closer towards even so I can just close this suggestion.
I say give them enough time to get leadership that isn't high staff and see where it goes, as I see 4 bright futures in the sith already.

Good luck.

AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO YOUR IGNORANT POST OF #CHANGEMYMIND, because this isn't an ego contest, it's a vote. Please fucking keep it that way.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 7
  • Friendly 3
7 minutes ago, Joah said:

Okay so I'm gonna say this now, scrolling through this was absolutely cancer.

1.) This isn't a conversation thread, make a conversation thread about it, it is a vote thread, I hate seeing someone's name 9000000 times on the same fucking post that's a voting post. Or PM each other

2.) This is extremely controversial as people have spent money specifically to join Sith.

3.) The Dark Council is FINALLY forming and leadership is starting to take hold inside of the sith, and again we're kicking it down.

4.) In my opinion, Clones are worse at RP and tend to escalate shit way higher than where it needs to be with "Civilians" who are on sith, I do agree some sith can be cancer, but some of them are actually trying their hardest. Usually, clones are the incompetent ones who look to aim and fire at a civilian literally standing near the Ewok village. I have 9 different experiences with clones saying "lets just fucking kill them" as a group of clones run up the mountain. Seems pretty idiotic and ignorant to say "SITH SUCK AT RP" when 6 times out of 10 that's the experience the clones give for "RP". So what? Should I remove clones for being "Incompetent" no? what the fuck lol.

5.) @Zim  put his heart and soul into the sabers/force abilities/characters. 

-1, waste of time. Plus I just want to put the counter closer towards even so I can just close this suggestion.
I say give them enough time to get leadership that isn't high staff and see where it goes, as I see 4 bright futures in the sith already.

Good luck.

AND NO I AM NOT GOING TO REPLY TO YOUR IGNORANT POST OF #CHANGEMYMIND, because this isn't an ego contest, it's a vote. Please fucking keep it that way.

This

From what I see, everytime a sith appears, Clones immediately threaten him to leave immediately, even not at outposts. After 3 warnings within 10s ,the sith is then gun down and the sith has no choice but to fight back.

The only Siths I know rp is Bro, Chrome,conquest and baker does RP when interacting with clones and jedi.

So -1

Suggestion: Add a Battle royale mod 

I'm definitely in the minority, but I think most of the problems stem from the people outside of the sith, rather than the sith themselves. Believe it or not, I've never really had bad interactions with the sith. Rp wise, I just didn't question the citizen thing, which is definitely something that most people do, which is what I believe is the problem. People are so quick to want to attack them that they have a hard time showcasing themselves within the server.

+1. Sorta weird when one minute you never see any sith on, then the next all you see in comms are "/advert *SC* I'm hacking their data base" and we can't do anything about it half the time. And if we do show up it's "meta gaming" or "we're just civilians" 

+1

but 41st did the same alliance thing and had it for a week instead of our 10 minute alliance. But yeah. Sith as citizen come up to me and disrespect me, come to me and role play a little bit, then murder me. Why? Cause I’m a clone. Ok then.

• Agree 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

16 hours ago, Valkyri3 said:

From what I see, everytime a sith appears, Clones immediately threaten him to leave immediately, even not at outposts. After 3 warnings within 10s ,the sith is then gun down and the sith has no choice but to fight back.

The only Siths I know rp is Bro, Chrome,conquest and baker does RP when interacting with clones and jedi.

So -1

Suggestion: Add a Battle royale mod 

If they are in sith robes, it’s allowed. If they are in citizen robes, we are allowed to tell them to leave the bases and outposts. If they don’t we can gun them down. There are signs telling them to leave the base and outposts alone as it’s republic property. 

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

2 hours ago, Eclipse said:

+1

but 41st did the same alliance thing and had it for a week instead of our 10 minute alliance. But yeah. Sith as citizen come up to me and disrespect me, come to me and role play a little bit, then murder me. Why? Cause I’m a clone. Ok then.

This is an exact example of when people don’t report stuff to the lords or to the council. We can’t do anything if we’re not told anything.  

Edited by Red_Panda

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

We have a council that discusses major issues and each branch has a representative and that's in charge of the branch so I'd you see something that happens with a specific member of a branch tell the lord or dark council of the branch or tell another lord or council member if you cant find them

Banned

+1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

On 4/15/2019 at 11:35 PM, Eclipse said:

If they are in sith robes, it’s allowed. If they are in citizen robes, we are allowed to tell them to leave the bases and outposts. If they don’t we can gun them down. There are signs telling them to leave the base and outposts alone as it’s republic property. 

Well clones do it away from Outposts so and then they r gun down

It just doesent make sense to me for us to remove it, if they cause an issue then yes id +1 but i havent seen any issues so for now. Nuetral

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

On 4/14/2019 at 5:18 AM, Zyner said:

I'm just curious if something will happen to the 501st that orchestrated such a traitorous deal; Even if a Founder/The Sith Lord endorsed it, seems like new ground.

My 2 cents, revert the Sith Order into the CIS.

People could be B1/B2 droids, Tactical droids, etc. Abridged rank system, could have Dooku be their Palpatine, Asajj as Mas Amedda and Grievous as the Marshal equivalents. Would be seen as just one big Battalion with some sub-units (Magna Guards, Commando Droids, etc) while underneath one or a few "BCMDs" (Maybe even bring in General Kalani as the BCMD of the Droids). They could part-take on the offensive side of events where the CIS is attacking and give more depth to the story/characters as there are on-going situations. Could even include CIS Senators and double agents where CIS Senators who are masked as Republic Senators have interactions. Also adds more to the role of Palpatine to be able to roleplay with the CIS as Sidious. It's simpler, more streamlined and doesn't require VIP so open to all. Best of all, lore friendly.

+1 on this idea!

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Pythin said:

No it’s not 

Let's be honest, it would be relatively similar in a sense that it would practically be a Star Wars version of Military Role Play.   

Unfortunately, I find that it would be a poor choice.  In fact, I believe it to be poor choice because it'll allow people to play as droids, although it certainly would seem rather fun and indulging to be B1, B2, or some other droid it would take a lot of development to further the process in the future.  I've visited servers before that follow this format and quite often a lot of people tend to not role play well as droids, but equally as well in their clumsy-ness.  

MRP is rather a two sided team death match with the size of teams differing. increasing and decreasing at certain times.  Does a game mode in which it is a side of Clones and Jedi vs. Droids and Sith sound any different?  The only way to format such a game mode would have to be equivalent to that of MRP.  Let's be real. 😋🍌  

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!