BO Commander Boutineer Report

Piff

Your Name: Piff

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155574178

Your rank/position in the battalion (if applicable)?: SFC

Battalion Commander(+)'s Name: Boutineer

Battalion Commander(+)'s Steam ID (OPTIONAL IF UNABLE TO FIND): STEAM_0:0:176588021

Battalion/Squad/Regiment/Brigade: Base Ops

Why should this Battalion Commander(+) be demoted?: https://docs.google.com/document/d/18XigJ1NvBRYRxuLVav-HURRLZmxw6sOsL1x7vAJyE5w/edit All the reason's stated here

Has this Battalion Commander violated one of the rules for demotion?: Yes

• Private Steam Hours
  • Inability to maintain numbers within his/her battalion
  • Inactivity
  • More stated in Doc

Suggestion for new Commander of that Battalion (OPTIONAL)?: Ben & Vango are 2 potential people to replace him as they are both active and help a lot.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

+1 where is boutineer

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, Arroyo said:

No no wait wait did you talk to the chancellor before making this report? 

@Tyzen

Yes i spoke to Tyzen and Andrews Before i put it up, Square was there also but dunno if he was listening

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sad to see admiral after admiral like this

Community Removal----> (Skeeti) --> Founder Removal (Maymays) -----> Founder Removal (Alfa)------> Community Removal ----> (Boutineer?) 

To be fair to Boutineer, director+ did a terrible job in helping naval transition to base ops. 

Edited by Alfa
  • Winner 7
1 minute ago, Crimson said:

Wait is this the same thing that was posted last time? Just asking.

No i made my own with evidence i went and got myself from getting peoples opinion in Base Ops

spacer.png

Neutral due to decent proof and waiting on Bouti’s response.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

So here is my honest opinion, This has been done before and It failed with all the +1s. This once again shows evidence that is only people saying shit from one side. I'm not saying that their Opinion is not valid, I would just like to see more proof that is solid. Again, I do believe that Yularen should be more active and that that Promo system is kinda lame. But that doesn't excuse officers from being active on the Discord to give there votes. Not to mention if you remove Boutineer that you would have no Yularen next to run since all the other Officers and not for the position. I still will say that ALL OF YOU BASEOPS CAN DO TRYOUTS. That's all I'm going to say. It doesn't that a mindless retard to do them. There are many of y'all that are on the server and not on your Base Ops. If you are going to push for someone to be removed for Inactivity and you are reluctant to get on Base Ops, then what's the point. Show me in the next few days that you are willing to say that Boutineer is not current the good choice you all voted for and show that you could be active to take the position or get a candidate for it. For all the activity I see from Base Ops, this will kill them. Again show me evidence other wise but that is my opinion. Its not Just Boutineer, You have good numbers that just don't get on. It doesn't take Boutineer to make you suddenly active. -1 till shown otherwise. You don't need the BCMD to keep activity up.

• Winner 5

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

So here is my honest opinion, This has been done before and It failed with all the +1s. This once again shows evidence that is only people saying shit from one side. I'm not saying that their Opinion is not valid, I would just like to see more proof that is solid. Again, I do believe that Yularen should be more active and that that Promo system is kinda lame. But that doesn't excuse officers from being active on the Discord to give there votes. Not to mention if you remove Boutineer that you would have no Yularen next to run since all the other Officers and not for the position. I still will say that ALL OF YOU BASEOPS CAN DO TRYOUTS. That's all I'm going to say. It doesn't that a mindless retard to do them. There are many of y'all that are on the server and not on your Base Ops. If you are going to push for someone to be removed for Inactivity and you are reluctant to get on Base Ops, then what's the point. Show me in the next few days that you are willing to say that Boutineer is not current the good choice you all voted for and show that you could be active to take the position or get a candidate for it. For all the activity I see from Base Ops, this will kill them. Again show me evidence other wise but that is my opinion. Its not Just Boutineer, You have good numbers that just don't get on. It doesn't take Boutineer to make you suddenly active. -1 till shown otherwise. You don't need the BCMD to keep activity up.

We can't do tryouts without officer permission or shadowing us, We just go ahead and try to do them but we don't have Access to recruitment log, Discord link & once again we need officer permissions and most of the time they won't answer

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Crimson said:

He makes a good point.I am changing my decision to -1 from what I’m reading he did nothing wrong except be inactive but that can easily change 

Edited by Arroyo
4 minutes ago, Crimson said:

You have to be WO+ to do tryouts. I have been doing tryouts with permission from officers due to there being none available. We have tried working with him but he failed to provide base ops with functioning active officers.

2 minutes ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

We can't do tryouts without officer permission or shadowing us, We just go ahead and try to do them but we don't have Access to recruitment log, Discord link & once again we need officer permissions and most of the time they won't answer

Noted, Why I said earlier that the system is Retarded. Still you should be able to reach most of them on Discord. 

14 minutes ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

13 minutes ago, Arroyo said:

He makes a good point....

Neutral leaning to -1 I agreee with crimson 

And let's be honest you wouldn't want to work for something you don't get recognized for because that's how the majority of people in base ops feel like and they think they won't get anywhere & we are is Door opener's and closers which I'm going to try to get more RP opportunities with Quartermasters in BO & also it would be much different if you were in base ops because then you'll get a clear view of what is going on in the inside.

Edited by [SR] Piff [A]

spacer.png

And let's be honest you wouldn't want to work for something you don't get recognized for because that's how the majority of people in base ops feel like and they think they won't get anywhere & no one finds it fun anymore cause nothing is done to actually get us to RP more cause basically all we are is Door opener's and closers which I'm going to try to get more RP opportunities with Quartermasters in BO & also it would be much different if you were in base ops because then you'll get a clear view of what is going on in the inside. 

Try Running for Senator, There is nothing to do or anything that you can do with your imagination. Or Shock, All we do is walk around and watch a fucking gate. That is all we have ever done. If you want to say that you don't have any opportunity to do anything then use your mind. If you want to not get on BaseOps then don't, All I wanted to say was show that if you want him removed, Get someone to replace him or you wont have a Yularen for a bit. If you want to complain on doing nothing, Join Shock or Be a senator and doing nothing or staring at a wall is the job. You can make your job. That's the RP element.

• Friendly 1

2 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Try Running for Senator, There is nothing to do or anything that you can do with your imagination. Or Shock, All we do is walk around and watch a fucking gate. That is all we have ever done. If you want to say that you don't have any opportunity to do anything then use your mind. If you want to not get on BaseOps then don't, All I wanted to say was show that if you want him removed, Get someone to replace him or you wont have a Yularen for a bit. If you want to complain on doing nothing, Join Shock or Be a senator and doing nothing or staring at a wall is the job. You can make your job. That's the RP element.

We do have someone to replace him i said Vango or Ben would be a fine replacement for him because if i didn't find anyone there would be no point of this.

spacer.png

Good You got the Part on, Now make them active 

Vango and Ben are both very active and either one of them would be a fine choice,

spacer.png

2okik0.jpg

How many more Admirals have to be removed for their to be peace once more? Its a good question, hard answer to get though. I'm staying NEUTRAL until Boutineer has a chance to give his side on what is happening. Me and @Bbstine will be monitoring this, no arguing and no unnecessary posts. Thanks.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
1 minute ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

And let's be honest you wouldn't want to work for something you don't get recognized for because that's how the majority of people in base ops feel like and they think they won't get anywhere & no one finds it fun anymore cause nothing is done to actually get us to RP more cause basically all we are is Door opener's and closers which I'm going to try to get more RP opportunities with Quartermasters in BO & also it would be much different if you were in base ops because then you'll get a clear view of what is going on in the inside.

So you want to remove me because I am the leader of the doormen? This seems like you want me to change how things were relayed down to me. It's not my fault that the new map had door features, but yes it is my fault I am not as active. As I have been trying to not burn completely out on base ops because the last thing we need right now is people being removed with all the resignations that has been happening. If you are completely basing this off base ops activity the only one who is fit too lead is excalibur. Base ops as a whole isn't just me. It's a team, a team that I am a part of a team that you are a part of a team that a lot of people have left. Rebuilding a team isn't easy especially when things don't go as planned. As to comment on the quote where I demoted someone in ts, I hated the circumstance that we were given with the new map. As far as things go, I can't fix everything by snapping my fingers it takes a team. All I am going to say is that me getting active on the server doesn't change the fact that base ops as a whole needs to be revitalized, as far as I am concerned though. I don't need to argue on this post to point out that there isn't a whole lot I can do. With my promotion recently, and with all that has been happening inside the Base Ops branch itself, I just don't see why I am the one who keeps getting attacked when I took time with bro and une to redo the eng docs because there were so many versions. When I appointed chill to begin reworking medical documents so nick could relax and focus on recruiting. What we really need is for people to stop pushing the blame of everything not working onto me and start owning up to the fact that as a team we have all let each other down. Honestly if you feel removing me will fix everything though, look back at the previous admirals and think if that was what really made everything better. As far as it stands though if this base ops is going to survive each one of us needs to work as one to make it work. It can't just be my fault that things aren't working on a day to day basis. So please, If you still feel I am responsible for all of base ops mistakes then by all means have me removed, but if everyone is removed there won't be anything left to rebuild. So don't just think this will solve everything because I am no longer in charge. The problems will still be there, and if the people who you wanted to lead haven't fixed these issues from the position they are in what makes you so sure this position will allow them to do more. Nonetheless I am sorry my activity isn't as great as it should be there's been a lot of moving pieces in my life and I have been trying to not be as emotionally lead with my decisions as I was reported for before.

• Friendly 2
2 minutes ago, Tristan said:

History repeats itself. 

Everyone wonders why base ops suffers, and yet like the past 4 admirals / BO CMDs have been executed publically.

*Community* "We want an admiral!"
*gets one*
*reports twice in 2 weeks*

K

Im with crimson on this one -1

I couldn't Agree more

-1 On the Report 

• Agree 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

7 minutes ago, Tristan said:

History repeats itself. 

Everyone wonders why base ops suffers, and yet like the past 4 admirals / BO CMDs have been executed publically.

*Community* "We want an admiral!"
*gets one*
*reports twice in 2 weeks*

K

Im with crimson on this one -1

MayMays and Alfa were removed by high staff not the community.

• Agree 2
18 minutes ago, Boutineer| Killian said:

So you want to remove me because I am the leader of the doormen? This seems like you want me to change how things were relayed down to me. It's not my fault that the new map had door features, but yes it is my fault I am not as active. As I have been trying to not burn completely out on base ops because the last thing we need right now is people being removed with all the resignations that has been happening. If you are completely basing this off base ops activity the only one who is fit too lead is excalibur. Base ops as a whole isn't just me. It's a team, a team that I am a part of a team that you are a part of a team that a lot of people have left. Rebuilding a team isn't easy especially when things don't go as planned. As to comment on the quote where I demoted someone in ts, I hated the circumstance that we were given with the new map. As far as things go, I can't fix everything by snapping my fingers it takes a team. All I am going to say is that me getting active on the server doesn't change the fact that base ops as a whole needs to be revitalized, as far as I am concerned though. I don't need to argue on this post to point out that there isn't a whole lot I can do. With my promotion recently, and with all that has been happening inside the Base Ops branch itself, I just don't see why I am the one who keeps getting attacked when I took time with bro and une to redo the eng docs because there were so many versions. When I appointed chill to begin reworking medical documents so nick could relax and focus on recruiting. What we really need is for people to stop pushing the blame of everything not working onto me and start owning up to the fact that as a team we have all let each other down. Honestly if you feel removing me will fix everything though, look back at the previous admirals and think if that was what really made everything better. As far as it stands though if this base ops is going to survive each one of us needs to work as one to make it work. It can't just be my fault that things aren't working on a day to day basis. So please, If you still feel I am responsible for all of base ops mistakes then by all means have me removed, but if everyone is removed there won't be anything left to rebuild. So don't just think this will solve everything because I am no longer in charge. The problems will still be there, and if the people who you wanted to lead haven't fixed these issues from the position they are in what makes you so sure this position will allow them to do more. Nonetheless I am sorry my activity isn't as great as it should be there's been a lot of moving pieces in my life and I have been trying to not be as emotionally lead with my decisions as I was reported for before.

Its a team with massive holes that you chose to leave blank when you do not promote any officers whatsoever. It is you that this has been pointed out to before and nothing has been done.

Edited by Stern
  • Agree 1
11 minutes ago, Stern said:

Its a team with massive holes that you chose to leave blank when you do not promote any officers whatsoever. It is you that this has been pointed out to before and nothing has been done.

There is a rumour that you are leaving positions empty so people cant run against you. Sarin is the only high command and he was promoted on the 2nd of December.

Hea got a point

• Winner 1

Alright well I am on vacation but fuck it. Something needs to be said. 

How many admirals/BO commanders need to be removed until naval/base ops fixes its shit? Past 4 admirals have all gotten removed and this all has been completely pointless. With every removal everything gets worse. How many more removals until everything is fixed? Here is an idea, how about you try and help the person instead of trying to remove them. Yell at the officers if you have to. But for the love of god stop removing the admirals/BO commanders. Cause every removal everything gets worse. 

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 2

-1 Boutineer hasn't promoted people because there's no one to promote. It has gotten to the point that Bro and I had to get together with Boutineer just to update the engineering doc because his subordinates have not provided any of value. Just because you see people not being promoted does not mean he's trying to keep all the power it just means he has actual standards that most of Base Ops have not met.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

HOW DARE YOU REMOVE ME CAT PIC! HERE IS ANOTHER ONE, LET MY PICTURE VOICE MY OPINION YOU NON DEMOCRATIC DICTATORS!

Seal-Pup-seals-40692293-1024-768.jpg

-1 ALL 'BASE OPS' DO NOT DESVER PROMOTION OBVIOUSLY MR. ADMIRAL NEEDS TO BE NOT DEMOTED! DONT BE STUPID. YOU PLAY WITH THOSE ***** LIKE ITS FIFA

• Friendly 2

I feel as though butineer has been targeted and people are waiting for a littke mess up and then hit him with a report. Now i do see some concerns but is it really worth going through a report? I just see a pattern here with admirals constantly being removed.   I dont think that butineer should be demoted at all. 

Just adding my opinions in this even though ill probably get mass dumbed or some shit luls.

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, UneJamMut said:

-1 Boutineer hasn't promoted people because there's no one to promote. It has gotten to the point that Bro and I had to get together with Boutineer just to update the engineering doc because his subordinates have not provided any of value. Just because you see people not being promoted does not mean he's trying to keep all the power it just means he has actual standards that most of Base Ops have not met.

That is a lie. There are so many individuals that put so much effort into base ops their effort is above and beyond the average. I cant believe that you are willing to twist the report around to say that “Oh you guys arent doing your job” The fact is that the only people that are left are trying to get base ops back on track, Other members have no more incentive to work and I dont blame them, The lack of officers and the promotion system boutineer created makes it almost impossible to progress. The subordinates that you are talking about are the ones that are getting a free ticket due to no monitoring at all from higher ranks. 

The simple solution is to remove the people that arent working, People in high places that arent keeping up with the work load.

52 minutes ago, Boutineer| Killian said:

I originally thought this report was kind of dumb and considered hitting it with a fat -1.

But holy shit, this is the worst response ever, you are in charge of the branch, there is always a solution to a problem, it is sad and insulting to people that you would say there are a lot of problems and there is nothing you can do to fix it. that just shows me that you can't step up and deal with problems and that someone else should take over and deal with it. 

Pointing at the new map and blaming that is also dumb, its not like we didnt know it was being released. there was always time to prepare for it.

the best part of this response is that you say you keep getting attacked but you had some people help you redo the eng doc. and had someone else redo the med doc. wtf does that have to do with your performance as a leader lol. just because you edited a couple docs and called it a day does not mean you can ignore other responsibilities and point to that to say you did something. 

I like you Boutineer but this was a piss poor response, instead of blaming and deflecting and saying you cant do shit, actually present solutions, people dont just post commander reports for fun. there is an issue and you need to fix it fast.

+1 unless Boutineer steps up before this report is dealt with and comes up with solutions. 

• Winner 7

:)

History repeats itself once again. Looks like nothing has has been learned from it. From what it looks like, from the limited view I have, this is a repeat of Skeeti as admiral. The similarities, from what I can see, are low key uncanny. An admiral that's inactive in game, an apparent lack of active officers, a second report, and personal life stuff. Obviously circumstances on the server have change since Skeeti's time, which will have an effect on the outcome. 

My personal take on this is Boutineer is more vocal about this and seems more arrogant from his response earlier in this thread than skeeti. Skeeti ended up with a few hours to make a change, after a meeting with Max happened, to show a pure fix of naval. Obviously that didn't go well.

So with the time you have Boutineer I'd recommend you get up and show pure improvement and prove the criticisms wrong. 

Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice shame on you. - Zach bending quotes to fit relevant narrative. 

Either way after them thoughts put into words +1 some one PM if there's any improvement or @ me here. 

Mum gey

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

In my opinion (Keep in mind I havnt been on the server in awhile since i quit) You need officers to make BO active from what I see there is a WO+ requirement to host tryouts for BO. The officers come from boutineer. If boutineer is not promoting people up to officer then BO very well cannot fix itself. That is what makes a successful commander. MAKING a solid high command within BO so they can carry out day to day activities. Again at the end of the day the officer corps within BO falls upon/under Boutineer.

Now I am not going to +1 or -1 this since I no longer play CWRP. but I wanted to be that guy and put my 2 cents in.

Edited by Baelfire

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

1 hour ago, Sock Monkey said:

the best part of this response is that you say you keep getting attacked but you had some people help you redo the eng doc. and had someone else redo the med doc. wtf does that have to do with your performance as a leader lol. just because you edited a couple docs and called it a day does not mean you can ignore other responsibilities and point to that to say you did something. 

I personally wrote the AENG doc on my lonesome with no input available from boutineer. He had no care at all about it, Vango and Bro and Ben did the BENG Doc. Boutineer probably doesnt have either  of them

• Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

-1 This is really starting to be ridiculous. This report should be invalid since the one previous was denied. Since the last report, you could say that Boutineer hasn't been on the server, but he has been working behind the scene. Again he helped rework the ENG and MED doc. To the evidence of Vango not getting promoted, in your photo, you can see that he's on LOA. You don't just get promoted for being on, you actually need to do trainings, tryouts, and help create RP. If you are upset about not being promoted or see a person you think you feel should be promoted, ask you next higher up. Follow the chain of command. Take the initiative to be more active, take the initiative to ask people to be more active on their base ops. ( I know I'm a base ops, but I have been focusing on SO, but I have been going back and forth between BO and SO) 

I don't want to cause drama, but this is just beginning to get out of hand. 

• Disagree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

okay im putting my two sense into this for one Boutineer works his ass off to keep BaseOps Alive I Give the man A lot of Credit From struggling with IRL and With In game Crap so Bouineer Keep working hard and This Report Is Really Pointless cant we all Just Be Happy for a Change Like seriously having another Admiral wont solve it im gunna -1 this 

• Agree 2

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

2 minutes ago, [SR] BigBen SA] said:

okay im putting my two sense into this for one Boutineer works his ass off to keep BaseOps Alive I Give the man A lot of Credit From struggling with IRL and With In game Crap so Bouineer Keep working hard and This Report Is Really Pointless cant we all Just Be Happy for a Change Like seriously having another Admiral wont solve it im gunna -1 this 

You just told me yourself he goes over your head abt eng stuff and you are the COE. 

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

1 minute ago, [SR]Logic[SA] said:

You just told me yourself he goes over your head abt eng stuff and you are the COE. 

He is your Boss, He can just let it go over his head. That's is ability as Yularen. If this isn't Evidence I apologize but this is getting dragged on over an argument that was solved already. The Doc is the same as last time. It failed. This is beef that needs to be solved. Don't make this personal. This is a Star Wars Roleplay Server. This is to much drama and backtalking for one. Its not a high school. 

• Agree 1

Can a forum mod or someone not allow any more replies to not ruin any relationships as no more are needed and leave it so only Directors/High Command come to a decision.

spacer.png

Can a forum mod or someone not allow any more replies to not ruin any relationships as no more are needed and leave it so only Directors/High Command come to a decision.

The only time when that's allowed is when either you void it or it's under review

• Friendly 1

WAS MEDIC

Just now, Medic said:

The only time when that's allowed is when either you void it or it's under review

Ah ok i just didn't want anymore arguments between everyone

spacer.png

• Founder
Founder

This situation is currently under review

The topic will remain open for more community feedback on the matter

• Agree 3
5 hours ago, [SR] MoIecuI3 [A] said:

-1 This is really starting to be ridiculous. This report should be invalid since the one previous was denied. Since the last report, you could say that Boutineer hasn't been on the server, but he has been working behind the scene. Again he helped rework the ENG and MED doc. To the evidence of Vango not getting promoted, in your photo, you can see that he's on LOA. You don't just get promoted for being on, you actually need to do trainings, tryouts, and help create RP. If you are upset about not being promoted or see a person you think you feel should be promoted, ask you next higher up. Follow the chain of command. Take the initiative to be more active, take the initiative to ask people to be more active on their base ops. ( I know I'm a base ops, but I have been focusing on SO, but I have been going back and forth between BO and SO) 

I don't want to cause drama, but this is just beginning to get out of hand. 

Vango went on loa around last week and he wasnt promoted for x amount of time. And in Vangos case the only other higher up is boutineer.

You still dont understand that there are no officers to promote. It is not us that arent working. And I have said this so many times, You need to be WO+ to do tryouts anything below and you need ingame supervision.

Edited by Stern

As a previous admiral, I know what it's like to run the Base ops / Naval. 

It's got to be based of motivation, activity and team work, now obviously the activity of Boutineer isn't the greatest, but complaining that he doesn't promote you seems a bit...power hungry?

Anyway, it's not just the activity of Boutineer that's the issue though, I constantly see officers arguing in the Base ops discord, disagreeing with one another and snaking eachother out for their fuck ups. - 

Honestly, the best fix could.... be a wipe, hate on me and downvote me all you want, but when people are constantly down eachothers necks all the time, someone needs to Step in and something needs to change, A few times I have offered advice and I will continue to do so, however Base Ops needs a presence in-game and not some retired guy laying down the law. - They need structure and consistency, because if you don't have that you don't have a Base Ops at all, if anything all you have is a poorly ran battalion. - and base ops is not a battalion.

All in all, I'm gonna remain neutral and I'll probably question some points on this post. - 

• Agree 3
  • Winner 3

British

7 minutes ago, Freck said:

As a previous admiral, I know what it's like to run the Base ops / Naval. 

It's got to be based of motivation, activity and team work, now obviously the activity of Boutineer isn't the greatest, but complaining that he doesn't promote you seems a bit...power hungry?

Anyway, it's not just the activity of Boutineer that's the issue though, I constantly see officers arguing in the Base ops discord, disagreeing with one another and snaking eachother out for their fuck ups. - 

Honestly, the best fix could.... be a wipe, hate on me and downvote me all you want, but when people are constantly down eachothers necks all the time, someone needs to Step in and something needs to change, A few times I have offered advice and I will continue to do so, however Base Ops needs a presence in-game and not some retired guy laying down the law. - They need structure and consistency, because if you don't have that you don't have a Base Ops at all, if anything all you have is a poorly ran battalion. - and base ops is not a battalion.

All in all, I'm gonna remain neutral and I'll probably question some points on this post. - 

100% agree with freckles. I think a wipe would clean base ops from its mess.

Edited by COC4INE
  • Agree 3
37 minutes ago, Stern said:

It would increase tensions if boutiner decided to do a wipe. 

Boutineer doesn't need to do the wipe, after this report Boutineer may not even be able to do the wipe if he gets beaned. - But high command and high staff can always do it :)

• Agree 1

British

I originally supported Boutineer when he first applied for the position. From the outside of Naval back on the Venator, Boutineer seemed like a bit of a hardass with a tendency to swing his Naval dick around. But then I got into Naval and my opinion was changed. You were responsible and you were loyal to Alfa. But I think my opinion had built up a little too quickly, because I forgot to notice your LACK of loyalty to your battalion. You've never really been supportive or constructive for the people under you. You've only been supportive to the people above you. Looking at this whole thing from the past tense kinda makes it seem like you played to rise up through the ranks of the server more than to rise up through the ranks of Naval. But eh, whatever. You were pretty active on the Venator, but now we're on this base map and it DOES have to be said, there really isn't much of a job for Naval to do. Kinda like Boutineer said, Naval is now the doormen battalion and I don't blame him for feeling a lack of motivation to attend to his duties. With that said though, he is in no obligation to stay in this current position if he really dislikes it so much. Maybe he's just burned out. Either way, it's time to let someone else try to make base ops a little more than the doormen battalion. I don't know if anyone currently in Base Ops is active enough or responsible enough to take over. It KINDA seems like Boutineer has been training an officer corps of people who are unable to take over from him, besides Ben and Sarin. No offence to anyone else, I just don't see enough of you. That's probably partially to do with the lack of activity besides opening doors, so again I won't blame you. The one thing I will blame you for is your clear inability to work with what you've got. Improvisation is a very key point to being a successful leader. Is opening doors really the best you could improvise? Or were you too busy avoiding your responsibilities due to stress to think of something better. It's pretty clear what my opinion on this matter is, I doubt I even have to say +1. But, I'll say it anyway. I feel like my PERSONAL trust in your ability to lead base ops was misplaced. Sure I'm like one person and I'm highly unimportant. But when it comes down to me, it's people like me whose opinions really matter here. You're supposed to create a GOOD roleplay experience and a fun to be apart of battalion. I would have never gone out of my way to report you, mainly because Base Ops just doesn't matter in my eyes. But thinking back on it, YOU'RE the reason why Base Ops doesn't matter to me. And as mean as that sounds, it's the truth. Base Ops don't stand out anymore. I STRONGLY doubt anyone would just buy VIP to play Base Ops. 

When it comes to public callouts, looks like you're out of your depth, Boutineer. +1

Edited by Tessa
Punctuation
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 3
8 hours ago, [SR BigBen VA] said:

If Boutineer works his ass off to keep BaseOps alive, then why is it so dead right now?

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 Haven't Heard from bout, and this is some good evidence. If Bout Wasn't here though you guys should still do your shit, but with all the back up bout fucked up. Hr should at least have commanders help out, but he doesn't even have those. He should fixed his shit, buy didn't. 

Former: Liaison

52 minutes ago, Twelves said:

Can't wait to see BO get killed because of this new trend of instating and removing Admirals without giving them a full term to fix their battalion.

Many people have your same opinion, But sadly the reality is that previous 2 admirals had been removed for minor offences by the high command. Many people outside base ops just see

“Oh many admirals have been removed then dont remove this one”  The fact is the two admirals before this were doing a fine job. The fact is that the current admiral was being groomed by Alfa but in alfas sudden removal he failed to teach boutineer the job. 

Do not pin it on the base ops community who has to suffer from two forced removals and a rushed admiral. We have tried to work with him but as the report states, Boutineer is holding us back.

BO Will not get killed, Think about it for a second. Some of the past Admiral's have done questionable acts or removed for questionable things. Essentially if we can get ONE solid Admiral that can actually do their job then Base Ops will not get killed at all. I've seen battalions go from being completely dead to rebuilt in 4 days due to one persons attitude and determination to rebuild and fix the problems in the past, and isnt that the point of getting someone removed? and then applying to fix problems the community saw that got said person removed? If it has not been fixed after so many people being removed, than its clear the wrong people are getting put into the position of power.

Remove this guy, and get someone who an actually do the job to a high standard and dont rush into finding a replacement, Easy fix after that. +1 for his removal.

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
14 hours ago, Esitt said:

2okik0.jpg

How many more Admirals have to be removed for their to be peace once more? Its a good question, hard answer to get though. I'm staying NEUTRAL until Boutineer has a chance to give his side on what is happening. Me and @Bbstine will be monitoring this, no arguing and no unnecessary posts. Thanks.

Wanna come back?

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
34 minutes ago, Taur said:

You guys really need to chill with BO CMD reports. Holy fuck can they not just finish their terms without getting a report on them? I've seen him do a good job in BO, but ive also seen him doing stupid stuff. But please talk to him or his higher ups first

The only naval person to get a CMD report was Skeeti and they reported him for completely valid reasons. We didn’t want Alfa removed and it was pain when he did.

Edited by [SR] Alexz [SA]
  • Winner 1
38 minutes ago, [SR] Alexz [SA] said:

The only naval person to get a CMD report was Skeeti and they reported him for completely valid reasons. We didn’t want Alfa removed and it was pain when he did.

The point is that there have been 5 yularen reports in the last couple of months. Congrats that you didnt want Alfa removed but that doesn't change the fact that there are problems in naval/baseops. I don't know how to fix it but they are clearly there. Talk to your BCMD

• Agree 1
Forum Admin

Yikes another one is here.  Ok, from my personal view as a decently long time officer of base ops, I can say honestly that there are a lot of things in this doc and the replies which are true. But yet again we can't change our main goal and main job as base ops.  There is a lot of things that we want to change and also ally of people who dislike the officers and boutineer. A lot of us has the same views and same ideas and want to implement them but a lot of us just don't wanna speak it out, there is a meeting in base  ops soon and I hope for people who are +1 this report to express there feeling and talk to certain individuals and boutineer about their issues and what not and not send a report out without talking to boutineer himself.

Neutral

Edit - after talking to a couple people there is a lot of things behind the scene which is missing and needs to be fixed. there is few people who can do great and I think it's time for a new Admiral.

Changing neutral to +1 for removal...

Edited by [SR] Naffen [NA]

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

-1 building a good officer corps is not an over night job espesially if no one is a good pick for officer. 

These reports look more like people bitching about not getting their way. The admiral is your boss when you join Baseops try to support him instead of blaming him.

I have seen people with much less time in game stay as a good commander. Hours in game do no always reflect work behind the sceens anyone can AFK on Gmod and look as though they have a fuck ton of hours. Stop using this hours bullshit its not a valid argument. 

Most of what I see in your doc is opinions and not much evidence. You have 9 officers that more then Shock at some points when I was Fox and it took me alost a full term to build a good group of officers with lossing many good ones along the way. It seems more like baseops members as a whole are not helping at all and you are blaming Boutineer. Don't ask why he is not promoting officers ask what are yall doing to earn that promotion, why are you worth it, what have you helped with and done.

I agree that the way thing are run should change but removal is not the way to go.

Edited by Shakes.
  • Agree 3
1 minute ago, [SR] Clank said:

-1. Honestly. If you want BaseOPS to be active and have good officers you as a whole have to put in that effort. you CAN NOT expect ONE MAN to do it all for you. Boutineer has done a lot of objectively bad things or questionable things, but at this point he in no way deserves a demotion. The admiral/BOCO is there to manage stuff and make changes and manage all the members, not be on 24/7 doing ingame stuff and always interacting with everyone. That's your job as members of BaseOPS. Work WITH him not against him. Yes he has a lot to improve and change, but that does NOT mean you should demote him over it. You are the face of BaseOPS he is the Leader. If you don't like the way he runs it, suck it up and power through it like a good officer or member. Take your own steps to improve things and create RP. 

TL;DR: Boutineer has some stuff to change, but lack of officers and activity is the fault of the members of baseops not boutineer. -1

All the people in Base Ops who are SGT's are usually the only ones on waiting for orders from any officers but there is no officers due to the system Boutineer has of needing 4 votes to promote a SGT so we don't get anywhere because the only truly active officers are Naffen, Ben & Vango. As well he says he does things in the background but we hadn't seen any changes most of the updates are minor & we are all trying to change it for ourselves but we need officer permission to do the majority of things or activities & we don't try to work against him because we offer our help to update docs so we can keep moving forward but we offer and he says it his duty to do it so we let him do it but if he accepted our help we would be moving much faster & I'm not saying anyone has to be in 24/7, it's a game, you shouldn't be on 24/7, but you shouldn't also be on so little that it's not making an impact, The officers and higher up should be an example to the Enlisted and not slack because they think we will do everything and we need a leader who will support us and speak to us and not just lock himself in his channel and not respond to PM's, which before I even made this report I followed what tyzen & andrews told me to PM him and try to speak to him in teamspeak and I got no response also, so if the leader doesn't want to communicate than something will have to be done about it.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, [SR] Piff [A] said:

All the people in Base Ops who are SGT's are usually the only ones on waiting for orders from any officers but there is no officers due to the system Boutineer has of needing 4 votes to promote a SGT so we don't get anywhere because the only truly active officers are Naffen, Ben & Vango. As well he says he does things in the background but we hadn't seen any changes most of the updates are minor & we are all trying to change it for ourselves but we need officer permission to do the majority of things or activities & we don't try to work against him because we offer our help to update docs so we can keep moving forward but we offer and he says it his duty to do it so we let him do it but if he accepted our help we would be moving much faster & I'm not saying anyone has to be in 24/7, it's a game, you shouldn't be on 24/7, but you shouldn't also be on so little that it's not making an impact, The officers and higher up should be an example to the Enlisted and not slack because they think we will do everything and we need a leader who will support us and speak to us and not just lock himself in his channel and not respond to PM's, which before I even made this report I followed what tyzen & andrews told me to PM him and try to speak to him in teamspeak and I got no response also, so if the leader doesn't want to communicate than something will have to be done about it.

I was not aware of the 4 officer vote system. That is literally pure unfiltered autism. But I wouldn't say that's even close to demoteable. Also, I can see why he locks himself in his channel. I mean people on the CWRP sever are very, how do I put it? Aggressive. When they don't like something. BUT! He should be responding 9/10 times when approached by his members. And docs work SHOULD be his job. Him and the high officers. All in all, I still say -1 to this report. All these issues can be settled between you all and Boutineeer. All you need is to schedule a meeting with him and all of you, and voice your concerns then.

I was not aware of the 4 officer vote system. That is literally pure unfiltered autism. But I wouldn't say that's even close to demoteable. Also, I can see why he locks himself in his channel. I mean people on the CWRP sever are very, how do I put it? Aggressive. When they don't like something. BUT! He should be responding 9/10 times when approached by his members. And docs work SHOULD be his job. Him and the high officers. All in all, I still say -1 to this report. All these issues can be settled between you all and Boutineeer. All you need is to schedule a meeting with him and all of you, and voice your concerns then.

How are we suppose to contact him and have a meeting if he doesn't even respond to PM's or isn't online most of the time?

• Agree 2

spacer.png

Just now, [SR] Piff [A] said:

How are we suppose to contact him and have a meeting if he doesn't even respond to PM's or isn't online most of the time?

Have someone relay the request to him when he is on, or in the worse case have all your high members spam him until he finally responds. Have a high staff talk to him, there's more ways than just PMing him.

Have someone relay the request to him when he is on, or in the worse case have all your high members spam him until he finally responds. Have a high staff talk to him, there's more ways than just PMing him.

That is very Poor if that's a way to get in touch with your command if you have to spam someone who is meant to be in charge of a battalion in general to get in touch with them and get them to do something Command starts from the top people have to be able to communicate with the person in charge and feel like they are able to discuss issue's and help and PM-ing should be one of the easiest ways to get in touch with someone.

Banned

Pretty blatant evidence. +1

r4ymo.gif

12 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

That is very Poor if that's a way to get in touch with your command if you have to spam someone who is meant to be in charge of a battalion in general to get in touch with them and get them to do something Command starts from the top people have to be able to communicate with the person in charge and feel like they are able to discuss issue's and help and PM-ing should be one of the easiest ways to get in touch with someone.

I see your point. I've updated my original post.

So the last report had several valid points, from the lack of promotions, activity, harassment of lower ranks, and other offenses. The last report was denied do to the person publishing the report having his section of BO being removed, yet he wasn't the person who made the report, as others did. The fact that we ignored the various other issues by claiming that they were null and void because of the publisher is dumb.

+1 because naval / BO has gotten worse under his supervision, and I do not foresee it getting better under his reign.

The last Admiral that was removed by community report was back in June. So we aren't really reporting them left and right. Not our fault that they are being idiots.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

There is one thing that i would like all of you to take into consideration the last report we took into account all of the things that were issues and we told him to fix that an as well that last report it was pretty obvious that it was mainly got a couple reasons alone and it wasn't enough to seal the deal. So saying that the other issues were null and void is the complete opposite of what we saw in that report.

The fact that you guys are consistently working against boutineer to watch him fail is fucking disgusting but as well there are many good points that i will be talking over with the directors with this decision may take a bit for me cause there really isn't a replacement right now for base ops commander.

like square said this will be under review but keeping it open for more community feedback.

Edited by Tyzen
5 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

There is one thing that i would like all of you to take into consideration the last report we took into account all of the things that were issues and we told him to fix that an as well that last report it was pretty obvious that it was mainly got a couple reasons alone and it wasn't enough to seal the deal. So saying that the other issues were null and void is the complete opposite of what we saw in that report.

The fact that you guys are consistently working against boutineer to watch him fail is fucking disgusting but as well there are many good points that i will be talking over with the directors with this decision may take a bit for me cause there really isn't a replacement right now for base ops commander.

like square said this will be under review but keeping it open for more community feedback.

Keep working against him? How are they working against him if he is never there for them to work against?

• Funny 12

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

17 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

Sarin is XO and is more than capable. 

The issues that you previously brought up with him have not been addressed yet in the space of last report and this one. He has stated multiple times that he is worn out and will step down if that is what we want.

Edited by Stern