Tyzen's Chancellor Palpatine Application (Waived)

Tyzen

==========[ Supreme Chancellor Palpatine ]==========

Steam Name: Tyzen

RP Name: Jedi Master Tyzen

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:38441546

Experience:

501st

I first started out in the 501st and made my way up to Warrant Officer of the battalion and I had a goal to make the battalion a better place to not have any hate between people and also try not to do much PT if it wasn’t needed. During my time in the 501st I worked close with the other Torrent Company Officers to get the Torrent to have more people in the the elite branch of the 501st. Also I helped out with making sure all Non-Commissioned Officers were set up to be better leaders of for the battalion to make 501st more of a serious place then being a minge squad. In the 501st I took over the intel team which controlled the documents of the 501st and implemented a training system for the officers where they needed to write up training and host them on a weekly basis. Also Most NCOS had a training to do for enlisted to where they had to recruit at least 3 people per 2 weeks so they had the time and if they didn’t they would get either PT or they would be put on a rank freeze, Until they recruit the people.

Delta Squad

When I first came into delta squad I didn’t expect much other than us being the elite where I lead many missions as fixer which I earned the respect of Boss at the time. I kept up with the Training and kept leading more missions so I made it up to Captain where I would help out some battalions on formations and helping then where it’s needed in like PVP and PVE sims just to get there comms running and have them actually become a lot better.

Omega Squad

Now to present day where I reside In omega squad for what I helped with was to decide how to shorten the TECH Training and the EOD training so they wouldn’t take hours upon hours at a time just to have one pass. I’ve helped a lot with Null trying to fill in there squad so they can have their full potential. Another thing I have done is try to out with making different things for RC members to do with like helping people on formations or regularly helping CT’s on faces.

Guardian Manager-

My time as a guardian manager Started off when I was a Knight II I was hosting and teaching padawans how to spar to past these trials over the time I was a guardian manager I tried to get people into the branch that were the best sparrers out there so they could continue to teach padawans or even knights to make sure that everyone was trained properly in the order.

Guardian Lead-

My Time as the branch lead with guardians was a fun one I tried to work with my managers closely to get people into the branch and update the trials as needed and just all around try and bring the guardian branch alive again as I wanted to do from the start. As the lead of the branch I wanted to also bring a more important role to the guardian branch which was teaching padawans or knights the ways of sparing and trying to make them a model guardian that everyone sees them to be. Another thing that happened was we brought Aces back into the guardian branch which we started to start up into a branch when we had leadership in it as a fill to start the trials for Ace.

91st Senior Jedi General Adi Gallia- During my time as master I progressed through the ranks as the 91st jedi general when I first started as the general the battalion was in dire need of help what I started to do was make the battalion have some numbers and some ncos in the battalion to try to have the battalion be more fun and I brought some people in that I could trust in certain places as Ncos and officers. Also as adi gallia I tried to train padawans and knights constantly and worried about the order first to make sure everything was ok in the order and made sure Docs were updated and tried to be reasonable with council members and brought ideas in that people wouldn’t think of during council meetings to try and make the order and better place for the padawans and knights.

Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig: I have went to trial for cin drallig and tried to bring a more positive attitude on the character to make the temple guard more of a thing to be picked in the order then going to a trial for the right to be a temple guard. An also i’ve been focused on order first where I still take trials and also help out with trials that aren’t mine to host.

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda: As Yoda I have done a lot of things in my time as being yoda, I have gotten a new saber system for the server, More variety among the jedi with diversity following throughout all the branches. I have put in in very high standards for my masters including myself to make the order a better place, I have been working close with my masters to make the server a better experience for people on there jedi.

Why should you become Chancellor?: I feel that there are some things that need to change in how we work some of the systems we have with clone and senator and naval alike. As well I feel that I can do a good job when it comes to handling most of the responsibilities I feel that running high command meetings and also running it and making a fun place where there is good Rp. Also I want to become it cause the directors are having a tough time keeping high command stable and i wanna improve that as well as senators to make the server better

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?: Yes

Availability: Everyday

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

WO of the 501st- “best warrant officer 501st has had”-Jackson. was trying to make the 501st a serious place when it came to PT or Ncos and officers making sure everything was set and clear if you fuck up you are demoted.

Delta Squad Fixer- passed the tryout was tried to be by the book and Rp the character.

Omega Squad Atin- Was this for 2 months tried to RP the character and be serious as my RC for being the best of the best.

Senior Jedi General – I became a senior when I was doing great with the 91st and also working with the order and making a better place

Adi Gallia – Named Character, attached to the 91st. Voted on by council.  Was active with them for the whole period of being adi gallia

Cin drallig- One of the hardest trials in my opinion to pass in the jedi order aside from Lightsaber instructor

Grand Master Of The Order Yoda - Have done many accomplishments with this rank and hope to do more.

Guardian Branch Lead- I was guardian branch lead for close to a month and having to create a couple new trials to make the branch more enjoyable when it comes to the roleplay aspect for it and trying to make them the best sparers on the server to teach padawans and knights.

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is? Oversee high command and the battalions on the server and make sure the roleplay on the server is running smoothly and flowing well as well making sure the senators are in a right place. As well I don’t think palp needs to be on all the time it should be rare

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?: I want people the of the server to have fun and have people in places where they are qualified and as well doing their job correctly and I want the people of the server wanting to go for positions that they didn’t think that they would want to go for it. Also I want the high command of the server to be self run where I only have to stick my hand in if i have to want would like for people to run it on there on accord.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?: I would do a couple things that entail restructuring high command so that there are more things to do for the regs so that they don’t get bored as well I would want to possibly get rid a rank so that it is more things to do for like regs instead of doing the same shit over and over again. As well I want to change how the way you get senators work I want to get rid of the application and make it a 3 RP test to where we see how well you roleplay as the character and possibly a lore test with it.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term and you may only serve two terms maximum?: Yes

The real reason why I'm going For palpatine is because I see that the directors are overloaded with work with trying to run high command and as well running the server and the staff. I see the need of a palpatine right NOW cause like seriously the server really needs someone help and i feel i can bring it as palpatine.

As well I can answer any questions in Discord PMS

Nuetral. As they said, you haven't really been on the server since you resigned from Yoda except for the past couple days. I would've liked to see more time back on the server before you went for such a high position.

BUT, your intended changes to Senators are a beaut. I despise the current senator process.

Edited by Sinister
explained more

-1. You haven't played on the server and I don't want to see another inactive Palpatine. If you actually show you are committed to the server and get active again, I would have no problem changing my vote. However, for now, it is a -1.

Talked to Tyzen. Changing to +1.

Edited by Dragon
Banned

alright gonna +1 said you wouldn’t interfer with naval or any others unless absolutely necessary, so +1 my man, good luck!

Edited by Maymays
Banned
Just now, Taur said:

Uh sorry but -1 as you left for Yoda to focus on school and stuff. I don't think you will have enough time for it 

He isn’t in school, he graduated two years ago.

• Agree 1

Oh boy, time to feel old. I remember your damn youngling trials. If I remember correctly they were the last on Icefuse or some of the very first here. I watched as you went from
Youngling-Padawan-Knight-Master-Adi-Cin-Yoda-Yoda-Yoda(kinda).
I've been through 9ish Yodas and by far you were the fucking best.

I can only imagine what you can do as Palpy.

+1

FIX CLONES LIKE YOU FIXED JEDI, PLEASE. 

WAS MEDIC

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 Even though I think you might have lost some brains cells or @Jackson bullied you into going for it you would do a great job

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Thank god you finally did it, I'm glad you decided to go for Palpy and want to help high command etc. Now understand this position will be a lot more time consuming and a lot more boring than Yoda, its a big position but I always had faith that you could do it so hell you took your break and you're ready to get back into the game. Anyway, good luck thank you for stepping up to the plate +1 

4afc8c7f1da7bafa365cf260ded19a54.png

Edited by Max
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

I'm sure you would make a good palpy, but yesterday you said " I can't believe im on here again" it seems like you make the decision of coming back in like 2 seconds which is an issue because are you 100% certain you are gonna stay?

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

Neutral for now. I feel like you would burn out too quickly like how on Yoda you used to just AFK most of the time.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

neutral. I would -1 your app but i believe you would do a great job at palpy bringing changes to the senate etc. But in all honesty i have lost all respect for you in recent events and your maturity level has really shown. 

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

7 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

I'm sure you would make a good palpy, but yesterday you said " I can't believe im on here again" it seems like you make the decision of coming back in like 2 seconds which is an issue because are you 100% certain you are gonna stay?

kinda agree with nade here but hey if you get waived for it then the directors at least gave ya the chance for it, and so will I

+1

-that atk reg miguz

5 minutes ago, miguz said:

kinda agree with nade here but hey if you get waived for it then the directors at least gave ya the chance for it, and so will I

+1

-that atk reg miguz

I have no doubt in his abilities as palpy, I just don't wanna see the position opening up in like 2 weeks because interest dropped off.

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

@Tyzen Fuck yes finally. This is what Me and Max have been waiting for a long time! Honestly you will do just fine in the position, I can help you out with anything you need while you're first starting out as Palpatine. No doubt you will get it. Goodluck and I can't wait to work with you mate. +1

• Agree 2
2 hours ago, [SR] Sanchez [SA] said:

Honest question what does palpi do like high command wise cause I have a understanding of marshal commanders and reg but palpi just I don't know really 

Any way please do be inactive Tyzen 
+1
 I know @Max

Palpi runs senators and does what other HC do but with more responsibility and authority.

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

The only experience I have ever had with you is where you were defending a female player who was rightfully arrested and you abused your position as yoda and took the people who arrested her and twisted the situation so it looked bad on them. With the power of Chancellor Palpatine, you would have alot of authority and influence in the server, but after seeing you getting influenced so easily by an e-girl concerns me.

I am not confident in your ability to hold this position and maintain a level of maturity and unbias during particular situations.

Good luck with your application.

Edited by Twelves
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
25 minutes ago, Twelves said:

The only experience I have ever had with you is where you were defending a female player who was rightfully arrested and you abused your position as yoda and took the people who arrested her and twisted the situation so it looked bad on them. With the power of Chancellor Palpatine, you would have alot of authority and influence in the server, but after seeing you getting influenced so easily by an e-girl concerns me.

I am not confident in your ability to hold this position and maintain a level of maturity and unbias during particular situations.

giphy_1.webp

• Funny 6
35 minutes ago, Twelves said:

9f7a302c49a3dcd39f1cf865de9323c0.png

now that's a true reason to -1 somebody, somebody has finally done it.

55 minutes ago, Twelves said:

Damn son 

59 minutes ago, Twelves said:

Yea I'm sorry Tyzen but it happened twice

2 hours ago, Twelves said:

god damn

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

3 hours ago, Twelves said:

@Egg

*Turns on the Drama Clock*

Let's see how long this baby lasts.

@Twelves

Good sir.

That's an 

Epic

Gamer

Win

Edited by Freck
  • Winner 1

British

On 9/18/2018 at 3:42 AM, Andrews53 said:

+1 but 

QUESTION: Due to a ongoing siutation that was brought up, what happen with you and Kitty in that one situtation? I honestly don't remember the situtation and what happened. Wasn't even there. 

@Tyzen

Firstly it wasn't kitty it was squeaks an as well what happened was is from what i knew she was standing in the spot where TG usually were to stand and she was afk from multiple people that told me this from here and a couple other clones that were there. and the TG told her to move from what the TG told me and she didn't respond so they arrested her after a couple of times of asking here to move. An is which she told me what happened and so I went down to brig to see what happened and they were telling me that she was moving but everyone else was telling me she wasn't. So all i did was say to the TG just unarrest her cause there was more people on squeaks side then the TG. An at the time TG did not have power to tell people to move from the spot because CG had priority over the spot. An the TG got really mad at me for taking a girls side in this situation when i told them that there was more people taking her side. So that is what happened from what i had gathered from everyone's stories.

Banned
4 minutes ago, Tyzen said:

Firstly it wasn't kitty it was squeaks an as well what happened was is from what i knew she was standing in the spot where TG usually were to stand and she was afk from multiple people that told me this from here and a couple other clones that were there. and the TG told her to move from what the TG told me and she didn't respond so they arrested her after a couple of times of asking here to move. An is which she told me what happened and so I went down to brig to see what happened and they were telling me that she was moving but everyone else was telling me she wasn't. So all i did was say to the TG just unarrest her cause there was more people on squeaks side then the TG. An at the time TG did not have power to tell people to move from the spot because CG had priority over the spot. An the TG got really mad at me for taking a girls side in this situation when i told them that there was more people taking her side. So that is what happened from what i had gathered from everyone's stories.

she was literally looking around right before the TG came up to her, and she got arrested for a valid reason. it happened 2 times before that too, and she didn’t move each time no. that’s like saying it’s okay for a ct to go afk on third because they’re a girl. in this position i imagine that you WILL do this again, and that’s blatant favoritism. meaty -1 from me dog  

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1
3 hours ago, Twelves said:

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

4 hours ago, Twelves said:

That's a yikes from me dawg.

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Chancellor Palpatine

Your term ends 11/24