Kaiser/Luminara Gree App Waived

Alucard

Steam Name: Lucy is bae

RP Name: Jedi Master Luminara 

RP Rank: Commander and Jedi Master

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:76110013

Battalion you are applying for: 41st

Experience: During my time in shock, it was back in Endor and I worked my way up from SGT all the way up to Commander. I worked as HVYO for a brief period, then I moved my way over to Trackers. When I joined them, at first, it was a pretty dead regiment. I worked my way up to become TKL and rebuilt not just the document used for trainings, but the unit as a whole. It went from having one to having around ten. I applied for Thire once I became a Commander and eventually had to step down to focus more on my Jedi career.

Jedi Order:
Sentinel Gatekeeper

I hosted trials throughout the branch and was offered the Title from bbstien 
Shadow Manager

Applied for it did a interview and got bestowed the title 
Cin Drallig
Applied for it through the Council did a trial and Passed got with the current windu at the time fixed TG Docs remade some docs and trial dupe 

Jedi Master
After three years was put up in the council did my interview got Master 
Jedi Knight 
Went to Trials Passed 

212th Attack Battalion: I joined 212th not long after coming back to the server and rejoining the Jedi Order. I started out as a PVT and worked my way back up through the ranks. I had a good time with them, joining SGT and 2ndAC. Then, I was sent back to Kamino and became Bear for a period, then Barlex. I returned to Shock shortly afterwards to help them revive their battalion and once they were in a good state, went back to 212th, joined Ghost Company as Threepwood. Shortly afterwards, I left to focus on my work as a Jedi and help the 41st out further.

Why would you be a good Battalion Commander?: A lot of the things in the battalion are currently working well for us. We have a solid NCO, SNCO, and Officer corp. Many are consistently online and actively working within the battalion in regards to recruitments. I believe that by having an active leader present that members of the battalion can look up to and are inspired by, it will encourage them to be more active. Right now, there are a few things that we are looking to change that the officer corp and I are already putting in to place in regards to activity. Right now, I believe that is the 41st's biggest issue. We have good numbers, but they can be better and I believe the way to improve our numbers is just by increasing the amount of things that our troopers are doing; pushing for more trainings and more roleplay during those times when events aren't happening. Right now, that hasn't really been a requirement for progressing in the battalion and I believe that it should be. By enforcing more trainings, especially joint trainings, and pushing for more roleplay, this will enable our members to not just get more out of the server, but it will also help them become good solid members of the community. One thing that this community is lacking right now is a lot of roleplay. I do see it occasionally, but it isn't as prevelant as it used to be, and that breaks my heart. I hope by pushing more RP from the 41st, we can spread that to other battalions to make this server more fun and engaging. I would also like to add a Committee of Mech Reg BCMDs and/or Senior officers that we all get together to try and throw ideas around and to help out each other's Battalions it could help improve comradery to also help improve Communications with the mech reg units and Battalions.
Now for the RP aspect of the server and the Battalion i am starting small and having the Battalion do RP such as like our medical corp  focuses on medical check ups for the base and the server and  gathering medical supplies for the Battalion before the deployment and the main force focuses on gathering ammo and rations and eventually i will ease them into RPing with the Jedi such as Battalion and Server wise  also they are doing weapon checks pre deployment also i would install a recon report system where a squad of say 41st are out reconning and they send one man back as a Runner A runner was vital in WW1 as the only reliable form of communication how would i utilize this in the 41st if the comms are jammed or someone steals a friendlies comms device the Runner can report back to the Nearest Officer on enemy troop Numbers and their location. But for the Overall activity we will Motivate the men through RP and begin with hosting BARC Trainings and having the NCOs begin taking 
initiative to lead in events 

Availability: I am free Five to Eight hours each day 

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 5202 hours on the server since i came back 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: I want what any good BCMD wants for their battalion: for it to be set up to succeed in the future. I want to make sure I continue to have good solid leadership in the battalion, that the current and future members of the battalion are set up to succeed by making sure they know what is expected of, how they can improve, and have the tools in place to let them succeed and potentially one day maybe become Gree too. With our current solid leadership and the work we are already doing, planning on doing, I see no reason for the battalion to not get to the active, solid battalion that I know it to be. I would also like for them to be sustainable and for them to be reliable also at the end of the term i would like to see them do more RP with each other followed by with other battalions which is currently Happening in the battalion.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Alucard
Sorry for the poorly made app before i severly re did it sorry for the wait

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

Im sorry but huh?? this is a commander app? Maybe put a bit more depth into this... 

11 minutes ago, Alucard said:

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: I want them to be in a good spot and self sustainable 

This is like the most barebones possible answer you COULD put... like obviously you would want this but HOW?

(BUNCHA RANKS AND NAMES HERE)

-1 until this app changes 

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1, changes seem solid!

Edited by Rohan
Edit
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 Not only is this commander app short and has little to no info, but you also caused a lot of problems with 212th before you left the battalion. If the app was more informative, I probably would've considered giving a +1  for at least giving some insight on your plans for this battalion. Giving requirements and quotas have never worked in the past, especially if they're changed immediately. Most likely, it would turn your members away from your battalion if you force them to meet these instead of working towards activity and presence on the server. 

Even after the edit my -1 still stands. I agree with Finn when he said that the app is still bare bones. You clearly point out issues but don't have a plan to fix them.

Quoted from 'Why would you be a good battalion commander?'

"One thing that this community is lacking right now is a lot of roleplay. I do see it occasionally, but it isn't as prevelant as it used to be, and that breaks my heart. I hope by pushing more RP from the 41st, we can spread that to other battalions to make this server more fun and engaging."

How do you plan on pushing RP? If you weren't able to push RP as a commander, how will it change when you are the BCMD? You can't just say grandiose statements without coming up with a plan and steps you're gonna follow. Some advice I'd give to you is to rethink your strategies and then from there implement them into your application. Listing experiences in the app won't be sufficient.

Edited by Quassont
Adding on to my post after the edit
  • Agree 1

Former:212th Goji CMD Oddball 212th BCMD Cody | ATK RCMD Quassont | Parjai-29 Ram'ser Current: 212th Oddball 2: Electric Boogaloo
spacer.png

1 hour ago, Brooklyn said:

-1 until this app changes 

Sorry for the app i added alot more to it

37 minutes ago, Rohan said:

-1, fix this

sorry for the app i added more to it 

42 minutes ago, Deathtiger said:

-1 My blackout app was longer and more detailed this this please fix this 

Sorry i messed up hit the button to early and i changed it alot 

18 minutes ago, Quassont said:

-1 Not only is this commander app short and has little to no info, but you also caused a lot of problems with 212th before you left the battalion. If the app was more informative, I probably would've considered giving a +1  for at least giving some insight on your plans for this battalion. Giving requirements and quotas have never worked in the past, especially if they're changed immediately. Most likely, it would turn your members away from your battalion if you force them to meet these instead of working towards activity and presence on the server. 

i hit the button to early sorry it has been updated and changed

• Informative 1

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

1 hour ago, Alucard said:

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?: I want what any good BCMD wants for their battalion: for it to be set up to succeed in the future. I want to make sure I continue to have good solid leadership in the battalion, that the current and future members of the battalion are set up to succeed by making sure they know what is expected of, how they can improve, and have the tools in place to let them succeed and potentially one day maybe become Gree too. With our current solid leadership and the work we are already doing, planning on doing, I see no reason for the battalion to not get to the active, solid battalion that I know it to be.

See, the problem here is that this is the only section worth paying attention to, and it's still the shortest section, even after your edit. Even putting aside the shortness, what you wrote is the absolute definition of 'generic app'. Your goals are cookie cutter and vague, and in no way tell anyone how this is relevant to 41st in particular. Every BCMD wants their battalion to be successful, but you're a commander in the battalion, and you've been in 41st for a long time. You should be able to articulate the issues with 41st (and boy, are there a lot), and tell us the steps you plan on taking to address the issues. 

All in all, this was either the most rushed app I've seen in awhile, or you're wildly out of your depth on running a battalion.

• Dumb 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

2 hours ago, Finn said:

See, the problem here is that this is the only section worth paying attention to, and it's still the shortest section, even after your edit. Even putting aside the shortness, what you wrote is the absolute definition of 'generic app'. Your goals are cookie cutter and vague, and in no way tell anyone how this is relevant to 41st in particular. Every BCMD wants their battalion to be successful, but you're a commander in the battalion, and you've been in 41st for a long time. You should be able to articulate the issues with 41st (and boy, are there a lot), and tell us the steps you plan on taking to address the issues. 

All in all, this was either the most rushed app I've seen in awhile, or you're wildly out of your depth on running a battalion.

Sorry to butt in here on a semi-unrelated note, but I would like more clarification on some of your points as one of the current Commanders of the 41st. You mention that the 41st has a lot of issues right now and I beg to disagree, but I am open for more discussion with you. I regularly communicate with members of the community -- seeking their feedback... conversing in general -- and not once have any of them brought up any issues that they have seen in regards to the 41st, so your perspective on this is interesting. Now, I really don't know much about you as we haven't had much interaction and I don't think I have seen you on the server much, so I don't know how much attention you've paid to the 41st recently, but your perspective isn't lining up with my experience. I will admit I am usually not around in the mornings on the server, so maybe there's something going on in that time frame that I am simply not aware of, but as far as I can tell the biggest issue that the 41st faces is activity.

Now, activity is something that I regularly monitor and most of my knowledge of our activity is what I've personally observed and I do, from time to time, check in with the members of my battalion that I know are on during periods that I am not so that I have better understanding of our activity when I cannot be present. On any given day we usually have approximately 2-5 members online and during deployments we tend to have about 10-15 players, so our numbers outside of deployments could definitely use improvement. I believe that this issue with activity is due to a lack of interesting activities happening on the server, including events.

But again, if you have observed something that I have not, please let me know. I have only been on the server for about 80 hours in the past two weeks, so there is definitely something I could have missed or something that hasn't been communicated to me and if that is the case, I would like to know so we can start improving it.

As for the app itself, I will reserve my judgement for the time being.

Edited by Tetra
  • Informative 2

Former 41st GC REGL XO Tetra | Former Cin Drallig x2 | Former Serra Keto x2 | Former Branch Overseer Former Mace Windu

41st CMD Tetra

I agree that this app is pretty cookie cutter, However, I don't think that makes it a bad application. the current state of the 41st is by no means bad, Our activity is good considering the overall server activity and having a Gree that is willing to play often will help maintain and improve activity. The only big issue I have seen is our lack of trainings and RP which is being directly addressed in the app with a solution that is simple but effective.

The app could be more specific as to what you will personally do other than "promoting RP/trainings" but I trust that you have a plan. with Tetra as commander and the current officer corps you have more than enough help to realize your vision. 

+1

• Pay Respect 1

Before I vote I have some questions for you!

You mentioned pushing for more RP on the server and for your battalion: how exactly do you plan on doing that? Also as a commander and especially a lore general for a battalion have you taken any actions in that direction?

What issues do you see within the 41st and what solutions do you have for them?

A lot of things you mention could have been done by you already as a commander and luminara tbh but i am waiting to see your response for the time being, im also concered about issues you caused within the 212th @Quassontmentioned, can we get some insight on that?

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

I won't lie yes, its short but when i was Gree this guy did everything without me telling him too, he helped me in MANY ways that i don't think i would've been able to do without him. Yes, i agree his app is really short and could use improvement but i do think he would be a great Gree whether he gets it this time or not. 
+1

Edited by Cooter
  • Pay Respect 1

:monkaMEGA:Yea I'm Joe's son :POGGERS:

(Thanks Naffen for the pepe stuff)

1 hour ago, Black said:

Before I vote I have some questions for you!

You mentioned pushing for more RP on the server and for your battalion: how exactly do you plan on doing that? Also as a commander and especially a lore general for a battalion have you taken any actions in that direction?

What issues do you see within the 41st and what solutions do you have for them?

A lot of things you mention could have been done by you already as a commander and luminara tbh but i am waiting to see your response for the time being, im also concered about issues you caused within the 212th @Quassontmentioned, can we get some insight on that?

I am already pushing for more rp within the 41st such as with our medical Corps and the units as a whole and for the current issues within the 41st the only one right now is Activity which we are working on with our officer Corp and NCO Corp 

And as for what quassant said when I was in the 212th I was under baddog when he was Cody and there was no drama and no issues there was one time when I wasn't in the batt but it was solved within their command staff 

+1 ive had the pleasure of working with you unlike others who are voting. (Not against them and their opinions)

The work and dedication you've given to 41st is a rare sight, let alone someone willing to step into a BCMD position. It takes alot of nerve to apply and dedicate yourself to non-irl obligations in a 16 year old Roleplay game. 

I wish you the best of luck.

• Agree 1
  • Pay Respect 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Right, The formatting makes me cry but I understand what you are trying to say and have had the pleasure to work alongside you in both GM/21st and 41st. 

You are a hard worker who sometimes struggles to get what you mean across, especially in text. You are always happy and easy to talk to, but you are also firm when needs be and not just here to fuck around. 

You are dedicated, honest and always someone I can talk to if I need to.

+1 - Good Luck

• Pay Respect 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

4 hours ago, KaiserWilhkAISE said:

I am already pushing for more rp within the 41st such as with our medical Corps and the units as a whole and for the current issues within the 41st the only one right now is Activity which we are working on with our officer Corp and NCO Corp 

And as for what quassant said when I was in the 212th I was under baddog when he was Cody and there was no drama and no issues there was one time when I wasn't in the batt but it was solved within their command staff 

how are you working on fixing the activity if may I know? also If there was no issues than what is @Quassonttalking about?

Edited by Black

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 All the hate on the application is useless. This man can lead and has proved it many times. I am in the 41st Battalion and he's active, always helpful, always there for you and is always supportive. He's  good at leading he's good at training and keeping people online because he actually tries to do trainings little encounters and little fun things to do.

• Dumb 2

-1, are you an AI generated person I've read this Gree from like 10 different people. There's no shot your read this more than once because it is plagued with grammatical errors and complete lack of any content that has any sustance.

On 2/27/2023 at 3:14 AM, Alucard said:

A runner was vital in WW1 as the only reliable form of communication

I'm genuinely crying laughing there is no way you wrote this or read it

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

@Alucard 

I know for a fucking fact you can give more details than this, boyo.    I also know for a fact you have problems speaking and all so I'm not gonna diss you for it like some other people.   There isn't anything wrong with it either.  

I will say you have been dedicated to whatever battalion you been in before as someone who has been on the server long as you have including CG.    However,  You need to be aware not many people from those days are left around and there are new people who don't know your history.  

I'm inclined to agree that you NEED to add more details.   Speak up on what you want to do and your plans. 

Edited by Zensras
  • Pay Respect 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

+1 Seems like a cool and genuine guy to talk to.

I know some people struggle with Texts and stuff so I won't judge that.

I agree more Info was needed but as long as a BCMD has his Battalion behind his back an App is just a formality imo.

Edited by TheonlyBlank
  • Pay Respect 1

I really hope to see the 41st actually doing recon. It can bring so man role play opportunities. 

Make Recon Great Again +1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Optimistic 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk