Brooklyn's Game Master Application

Brooklyn

Name: Brooklyn
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:196195559
Current Staff Rank: Admin
Are you Currently a GH?: Yes
How long have you played on the server? [Hours]: | Guild Leader N'eko Awaud has played for 7167:13:33.
From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8
Do you understand that if you are inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes
Why do you want to join the Gamemaster team?: I want to make events. Simple enough, but more than that I want to have the ability to help Bounty Hunters. GM ability goes a long way towards that goal. Not to mention I won't be useless when it is downtime and I can take the initiative to do events without begging or annoying others to do so.
Do you have any suggestions for the gamemaster team?: Make it more known to the player base that they can submit ideas and situations for Game Masters to utilize. The GM's don't need to be doing all the thinking all the time. They can rely on the player base for ideas.
Link us to a document for an event that you will execute as a gamemaster: Event Idea

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional): These are all Encounters since I haven't hosted any events

Edited by Brooklyn
Doc added

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 you the homie

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

-+1, thank you for doing what is required.

Edited by Guac
  • Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

25 minutes ago, Guac said:

-1. Follow the format man. Doc should be posted, even if it is minimal.

15 minutes ago, Conrad said:

This hurts me...
-1 :PepeHands:

You didn't follow format. Where is your doc baby.

Looked at previous applications. Many have been accepted without a doc. Didn’t really see a reason to make one when the doc would say the same thing

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

Forum Admin
9 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

Looked at previous applications. Many have been accepted without a doc. Didn’t really see a reason to make one when the doc would say the same thing

Would of done the same to others if I had been brought attention to it. Also, by "doc" I also meant it being fleshed out. While it is great you have a paragraph of story explanation, where are the droid healths, the EJ weapons and difficulty, etc. The purpose of the document is to have an aspiring GM show that they are prepared / know how to prepare for an event. 

• Dumb 3

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

10 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

"yeah well they didn't catch me last time so why now???"

-1, follow the format???

• Confused 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

4 hours ago, Comics said:

"yeah well they didn't catch me last time so why now???"

-1, follow the format???

16 hours ago, Conrad said:

This hurts me...
-1 :PepeHands:

You didn't follow format. Where is your doc baby.

16 hours ago, Guac said:

-1. Follow the format man. Doc should be posted, even if it is minimal.

Doc added

• Winner 1

6 hours ago, Guac said:

Would of done the same to others if I had been brought attention to it. Also, by "doc" I also meant it being fleshed out. While it is great you have a paragraph of story explanation, where are the droid healths, the EJ weapons and difficulty, etc. The purpose of the document is to have an aspiring GM show that they are prepared / know how to prepare for an event. 

All docs do is show you can come up with a story. Y’all are retarded if you think a document is what makes a good gm. 

o H m Y g O d I’m gonna use all my magic internet power to -1 you because you didn’t show us you can open a google doc.

Docs are stupid. Y’all give me brain damage.

+1

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Dumb 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 apparently you were like Wolffe or something? i dunno

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2