[Denied] [CW] CapCoot’s Ban Appeal

Maverick

Please note, I am posting this on behalf of CapCoot, due to some unknown reason he was unable to post.

Name: CT PVT CapCoot
Steam ID:76561198163744300 or STEAM_0:0:101739286
Ban Reason: I was on a different account after getting banned for 12hrs and did not realize it was a perma ban
for both accounts.

Date of Ban: October 22, 2021
Length of Ban: Permanetly 
Staff Member(s) Involved: Dennis
Reason(s) why we should accept your appeal: I did not realize that doing this would get me banned permanetly
if anything I thought I would get warned to get off the account that is why I was being so blatant about it, 
naming myself CootCap instead of CapCoot.

Evidence to support your claims: I don't really have any evidence other than yes I did it and really wished I didn't
but they did not give me a warning or didn't even tell me anything about alting. If you do not believe me you can ask
Omori or Barlex my friend.

spacer.png

+1 its not like he was racist got banned and came back to be racist, give him a chance 

Edit: Yall realize you can just unban him and if he does some stupid shit you can just ban him again 

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

Forum Admin

9 previous bans

Alting

idkkkk mannn, I'd rather you serve some time before I'd accept any appeal. Doesn't seem quite genuine.

• Agree 2
  • Dumb 5

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Reason: NITRP BB-Maestro
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:101739286
Time: 1627264421
Length: 86400
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:126366648
BAN_ID: 9479

Reason: NITRP BB:Lively
Time: 1627442387
Length: 259200
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129950383
BAN_ID: 9491

Reason: NITRP, 4th arrest BB: Luther
Time: 1630120362
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85114462
BAN_ID: 9675

Reason: NITRP 4th Arrest BB Ren
Time: 1630214334
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:45142583
BAN_ID: 9681

Reason: NITRP | BB: Void
Time: 1630798460
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54134076
BAN_ID: 9702

Reason: NITRP Multiple bans [Joker Beatbox] - BB Guac
Time: 1633227301
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:180837896
BAN_ID: 9868

Reason: Reason: NITRP BB: Kortnul
Time: 1633568071
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92075356
BAN_ID: 9926

Reason: NITRP BB. Baba
Time: 1633990456
Length: 43200
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:0:555970102
BAN_ID: 9949

Reason: NITRP BB: Turtle
Time: 1634421416
A_SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99149114
BAN_ID: 9968

Just wanna throw some of his previous pans out here quick.

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1

spacer.pngspacer.png

2 minutes ago, Guac said:

9 previous bans

Alting

idkkkk mannn, I'd rather you serve some time before I'd accept any appeal. Doesn't seem quite genuine.

Keep in mind People can change! Some of the highest members of the community were minges playing SWRP! Treat people how you wanted to be treated as a CT!

Certified Giga Chad

I'd absolutely agree to you being unbanned if you showed even a slight amount of wanting to take the server seriously. It's funny when you go on the intercom, but if you want to be unbanned just so you can go back on the server to minge more I see no reason to support you being unbanned. -1

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

10 hours ago, Cox said:

Keep in mind People can change! Some of the highest members of the community were minges playing SWRP! Treat people how you wanted to be treated as a CT!

Theres a difference between doing 1 dumb mistake and getting banned 9 times

• Agree 3

unknown.png

I think a lot of people are -1ing the appeal based on the fact that he's been banned so many times, but the reason for a permanent ban (a thing we have so few of we have an actual list on the forums you can read in under a minute) is because of alting. I personally am sympathetic to that plea alone, he wasn't trying to hide it and he wasn't doing some horrible thing, he had a half a day ban.

I'd +1 that he should stay banned for a few days-2 weeks, but not permanently for this action alone. If high staff want to revisit the case and change the perma ban reason to his consistent NITRP, fair enough, and I'd prolly -1 that ban appeal. But for alting to get around a 12 hour ban, once?

+1 

• Disagree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Confused 2

Goodbye, everyone. 

9 different bans, some of those bans including up to 4 arrests , you gotta be kidding me; how many chances do you need to get with it.

I'm pretty sure ( @Freckcan confirm or deny this) that even Lily and his alting paedophilic boy band didn't have 9 bans in total.

Edited by Chop
  • Agree 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

This guy has been banned 9 times 7 more than what the server should allow, he should've gotten a perm ban a long time ago. All of them are NITRP and at least 2-3 of them is because he has in 1 session gotten arrested 4 times before getting the bans, how are people dumb enough to +1 this?

Even with this perm ban specifically, if you are banned for 12h you should be smart enough to understand that you will not be allowed back in during that time even if you enter with another account. So saying "I didn't know" is not enough and if that is the case that this guy really didn't know then he is the pure definition of an idiot and still doesn't deserve to be unbanned. He can wait for a couple of months and see if it's worth appealing then because obviously this guy isn't mature enough to consider the overall experience of others.

Fat -1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 2

| Another one of those pesky OGs |

| Forums residentsleeper |

16 hours ago, Cox said:

Name one member of high staff, current or former ,who got banned 9 times.

The "give him a second chance" ploy really doesn't work with someone who's been given a second chance nearly 5 times over lmao.  

• Agree 1
  • Dumb 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Banned

Why is this even a debate? Nine bans, plenty of chances, obviously has no intent of doing anything worth while.

• Just because he "can be banned again if he does something" doesn't mean that he should be allowed back on to begin with.
  • Just because the ban reason may be incorrect doesn't mean that the ban isn't rightfully served for various other reasons.
  • Just because he's funny doesn't warrant anything other then what his actions have already provided him, which is 9 bans.

Giving someone a chance is completely fair, it's the only reason I'm still around, but after nine times you have to wake up and realize that said person has no place here. There have been far worse cases that only got one or two chances before they were completely removed from the community all together.

I get it, he's funny, I personally get a good kick out of intercom spammers and the likes, but that doesn't warrant the inevitable reban he will likely receive.

• Agree 2

I think the real debate is over whether this appeal should be looked at based on his current ban alone, or whether a decision should be made on whether or not it would be a good idea for him to return to the server.

I mean, sure, it's a really really light ban, evading a 12 hour ban with "no knowledge" that it would be perma seems really harsh as the reason.

However, given his previous bans, would it be a good idea for him to return? Would he improve the quality of the server in any way or be able to have a fun time at noone elses expense?

-1 from me personally, I do think factors other than just this ban should be considered

• Agree 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

man got more than 9 chances. I highly doubt that he had no knowledge about the fact that he would be banned for going on an alt, it is literally common sense. also he definitely got on the alt to minge more lol. his account got banned and he rejoined within the day you think he was gonna just play normally because he learned his lesson? 

EASY -1

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Agree 1
39 minutes ago, Chop said:

9 different bans, some of those bans including up to 4 arrests , you gotta be kidding me; how many chances do you need to get with it.

I'm pretty sure ( @Freckcan confirm or deny this) that even Lily and his alting paedophilic boy band didn't have 9 bans in total.

Can confirm... well... other than their multiple alts

British

52 minutes ago, Chop said:

Name one member of high staff, current or former ,who got banned 9 times.

The "give him a second chance" ploy really doesn't work with someone who's been given a second chance nearly 5 times over lmao.  

Its a copy paste from another post 

Certified Giga Chad

What Brian said "Would he improve the quality of the server in any way?"

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

-1 Each time he's on he is causing issues no matter what. For someone wanting to re-appeal their track record says it all. Yeah, people do change, but I don't think he has changed a bit. You get what you deserve, each action you do will catch up to you, for CapCoot, it was his time and it finally caught up to him.

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

-1 I'm not saying to have him permanently banned and gone altogether, but it is clear that his previous bans haven't really slowed him down at all. Let him sit banned for a hot minute and then we can revisit the topic later when he might have actually had time to think if he wants to contribute to the community or not.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

Just so you guys know I didn't get perma banned because of my other bans, so even if i had one ban and alted I still would have gotten perma banned so it doesn't make a difference if I've been banned once or 100 times.

On 10/28/2021 at 9:10 PM, Spieler said:

I'd absolutely agree to you being unbanned if you showed even a slight amount of wanting to take the server seriously. It's funny when you go on the intercom, but if you want to be unbanned just so you can go back on the server to minge more I see no reason to support you being unbanned. -1

Btw I have tried and did roleplay multiple times, the first time I joined this server with captain bear(Barlex now) and also with whataburger you can ask them if you want.

• Disagree 2
  • Optimistic 1
Banned
16 minutes ago, CapCoot said:

Just so you guys know I didn't get perma banned because of my other bans, so even if i had one ban and alted I still would have gotten perma banned so it doesn't make a difference if I've been banned once or 100 times.

Yes, you would have been perma banned.
This is not because you used an alt, even if it did play in as a factor. It is because, as stated in multiple posts, you have nine bans in which all prove that your intentions are otherwise inconvenient to the server. You using an alt account to avoid one of your current bans only warrants further punishment.

If it were simply a case where you used your alt without 8 other previous bans, you likely wouldn't have received a perma.

16 minutes ago, CapCoot said:

Btw I have tried and did roleplay multiple times, the first time I joined this server with captain bear(Barlex now) and also with whataburger you can ask them if you want.

This information isn't really relevant. You state that you roleplayed multiple times when you first joined the server. This is prior to your 9 bans in this case.
Your intention may have been to RP then, but you are making it near impossible to see that perspective from any other standpoint at this rate. Having in intention to RP doesn't mean repeating your banned offenses multiple times over until it eventually, as has happened, leads to a perma ban.

I know it likely is hard to prove that you want to RP at this point, but that's within good reason. You had a chance to prove yourself, and it failed multiple times over.

Edited by Jayarr

Ban Reason: I was on a different account after getting banned for 12hrs and did not realize it was a perma ban
for both accounts.

First of all,   There was more than one account involved.   I know you have seen me and other staff members ban people for evasion so I have no idea why you are stating you had no idea this was a rule.    Hell,  Any type of server or forums will ban you for this shit as well.

Secondly,   You constantly cause trouble from the moment you connect to the server.   You state you "tried" to roleplay when you first started on the server but clearly you have no intent with the amount of bans and arrests you have on the server.   

Stay gone.

• Informative 1

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

Now that capcoot has the ability to post his replies, I will be adding my own vote.

the evidence against you as opposed to with you, is pretty staggering. Please remember what I have told you in our dms, in the event of a denial, which appears likely, remember that in late December a ban wipe will happen. If you truly wish to show us you have changed and you have real intention to rp as you have stated, show us then. I encourage you to re read our rules and guidelines listed here on the forums under community information section.  Good luck to you capcoot.

• Funny 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Zensras said:

First of all,   There was more than one account involved.   I know you have seen me and other staff members ban people for evasion so I have no idea why you are stating you had no idea this was a rule.    Hell,  Any type of server or forums will ban you for this shit as well.

Secondly,   You constantly cause trouble from the moment you connect to the server.   You state you "tried" to roleplay when you first started on the server but clearly you have no intent with the amount of bans and arrests you have on the server.   

Stay gone.

Ima be honest with ya I have never seen you ban someone for ulting Im not an admin and I have never been watching you ban someone so I don't know what you mean "I've seen you ban someone for envasion". And the first time I joined was with barlex the other time was actually pretty recently and it was with whataburger that's why I said to ask them.

2 hours ago, Jayarr said:

Yes, you would have been perma banned.
This is not because you used an alt, even if it did play in as a factor. It is because, as stated in multiple posts, you have nine bans in which all prove that your intentions are otherwise inconvenient to the server. You using an alt account to avoid one of your current bans only warrants further punishment.

If it were simply a case where you used your alt without 8 other previous bans, you likely wouldn't have received a perma.

This information isn't really relevant. You state that you roleplayed multiple times when you first joined the server. This is prior to your 9 bans in this case.
Your intention may have been to RP then, but you are making it near impossible to see that perspective from any other standpoint at this rate. Having in intention to RP doesn't mean repeating your banned offenses multiple times over until it eventually, as has happened, leads to a perma ban.

I know it likely is hard to prove that you want to RP at this point, but that's within good reason. You had a chance to prove yourself, and it failed multiple times over.

It wasn't to avoid one of my bans as I said I literally named myself cootcap and on my normal account is named CapCoot so the whole point was more of a joke than anything else. And the reason I was saying I roleplayed when I first joined with barlex and much later with Whataburger was because multiple people said that they would understand If I had any intention of roleplaying which I have.

• Confused 1
Banned
11 minutes ago, CapCoot said:

It wasn't to avoid one of my bans as I said I literally named myself cootcap and on my normal account is named CapCoot so the whole point was more of a joke than anything else.

You bypassed your ban by switching accounts...that's the whole premise of avoiding. Joke or not.
Regardless, if you stand by your opinion then that's just that, I won't argue the point or clog the thread with back and forth. Good luck with your appeal.

Edited by Jayarr
  • Agree 1

I come back to the forums to see this. 

I mean sure, we should give him a 2nd....3rd..... 10th chance to play, cause more the merrier on the server. But with the different kinds of bans, even with the ban wipe we had earlier this year, or was it 2020, can't remember, you show you don't really care to RP with the other players.

"But it's just a game and I want to play it the way I want!" you may say. And its true, Synergy is on Gmod and is a game, however to make sure you and the other players are enjoying themselves while also playing the game, you have to follow the rules. The rules are here on the forums if you wish to read them and come back at a later date. 

I would suggest a good 2 week ban for alting in this case, however I will still say -1 for being immediately unbanned. 

Hopefully you enjoy your 11th chance on the server

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

20 hours ago, CapCoot said:

It wasn't to avoid one of my bans as I said I literally named myself cootcap and on my normal account is named CapCoot so the whole point was more of a joke than anything else. And the reason I was saying I roleplayed when I first joined with barlex and much later with Whataburger was because multiple people said that they would understand If I had any intention of roleplaying which I have.

Bruh you had your name as cheeto until you got called out and I think you should server your time for a while before coming back and hopefully  you want to roleplay when you do so -1 

• Confused 1
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Unfortunately your ban appeal has been DENIED.

For more information on why you were denied, please contact me or any Director+.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO BAN APPEALS - DENIED

• Winner 1
  • Confused 1