Hondo's Pirate Gang Models

Name: Naffen / Bardan Skirata

RP Rank: Elder Knight Man

Suggestion: Add new Hondo's Pirate gang model pack

Implementation: Add these models to a new job in the Event Job category called "Pirates".
They played a big part in star wars and I think it'd be a really good addition. and for the amount of models and size of the addon it isnt that bad

Lore: Ohnaka Gang | Wookieepedia | Fandom  |  Weequay | Wookieepedia | Fandom

Workshop content if applicable: Steam Workshop::[CGI] Ohnaka Gang Pack (steamcommunity.com)

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change: Add "Pirates" job
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: "Pirates"

Slots:  10

Description: Ohnaka's Gang were mercenaries that fought against the CIS and the Republic who were lead by Hondo Ohnaka during the Clone Wars.

Model:
pm_pirate_grunt
pm_pirate_soldier
pm_pirate_marauder
pm_pirate_jiro
pm_pirate_turk
pm_pirate_gwarm
pm_pirate_craggy
pm_pirate_hondo
(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: None, the Admins can assign them in the event/encounter. Or can be T-21.
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other:

------------

Add or Change: Change some of the models on the free
(Any job modification requires all this information)

Job: Free lancer

Slots:  Same amount

Description: Same description

Model: Add
pm_pirate_grunt
pm_pirate_soldier
pm_pirate_marauder

(Provide the model string if on server Ex. models/player/synergy/cblake/ls_squad/ls_trp/lstrp.mdl (Get this from the Q menu)

Weapons: Same weapons
(If you want a modfication to a weapon/saber you must put the weapon string in the suggestion. Ex. tfa_e5 (Get this from the Q menu))

Other: 

Edited by Naffen
Adding another job change to Freelancer for the pirate models

+1 PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE IF YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT THEM NOT BEING USED FOUNDERS, I WILL SINGLEHANDEDLY DO 20 EVENTS USING THESE MODELS IN A FUCKING ROW PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

• Agree 2
  • Informative 1

Cute Guy / GMM / Parjai 2 / First Mate

ayo ? / Throttlecock will live on in my heart, shoutout to the red squadron homies

+1 hondo mad cute like i want to kiss him so bad, like i will drown without the touch of hondo or without hearing his voice, i have his voice playing back for me 24/7 telling me that a good boy and that father will come back for me

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1, should be a mix of these between BH and event jobs. IDK about overlapping them but we got a lot of models here so i'm not really worried about that.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Conrad said:

should be a mix of these between BH and event jobs. 

I agree, could try get Ratio's permission to try add some to the Freelancer job in exchange for some other models which are never used, like the kage warrior model

38 minutes ago, Naffen said:

I agree, could try get Ratio's permission to try add it to the Freelancer job in exchange for some other models which are never used, like the kage warrior model

Permission granted.

+1 by the way.

Edited by Ratio
Adding vote so the forum mods don't start licking their chops
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 More Weequay's can't say no.

• Informative 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1 oh god, yas please

"If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough."