[ACCEPTED] Bosk staff application waived by directors

Bosk

Title of Thread:  CWRP - (Name) Staff Application BOSKS STAFF APLICATION WAIVED BY DIRECTORS 

RP Name: Bosk 

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:580937026

VIP (Y/N): I HAVE VIP 

Timezone: EST 

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): I want to help out and make fun events whitelist people. learn from my mistakes and someday become one of those people who make the events that are epic. I want to meet great people.. i want to be there as fast as possible when people need me. I do not want to waste peoples time. I want to help be the best i can be as a admin. Have a lot of laughs. Be respectful listen and improve.

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): i love the clone wars. I am addicted to this server. I have a dog named rockett. my interests are clone wars gaming and more. I am a nerd i love this server i always have fun make new friends and meet great people and have a lot of laughs on here.

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: nope 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?:247:50:45.

Edited by Bosk
i messed up

Bosk no one can say you're anything but enthusiastic in game. But just because you're waived by directors doesn't mean you don't have to meet the requirements when writing the app. Please fill in the 6 and then 3 sentences as it asks. After that then i'll consider rating you, but untill then i can not.

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

Bosk, you are a great kid and I know you have a lot of fun on this server, I just don't think staff is the right place for you. I mean, not hitting the bare minimum sentence requirement, activity and behavior in game and out of it, and general immaturity. I would wait a bit and try to work on yourself first.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

Bosk, you're a good kid but I wouldn't trust you with staff abilities. I see a lack of maturity from you quite a bit and I know you're here to have fun but it goes beyond that in almost all situations. Wait a while and experience the server more :) 

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Bosk you are definitely a great kid, but you need a little more experience and maturity that will come with time on the server. Look to your BCMD Pog he is a great member for you to learn from and eventually reapply for staff.

• Agree 1

🌓🌙

Bosk we love you buddy and I love seeing you in game and you always asking me questions, it shows that youre willing and you want to learn. But I just dont see the maturity that is needed from you to be able to uphold the rules and regulations from staff. I say give yourself 2weeks-2months to really be familiar with everything the staff team asks for then give this another shot!

Current: Homosexual
Former: TGM , DU CSM , 91st CSM , Jedi Shadow , 21stKU , First 332nd Sterling , GMO , Senior Admin , Barriss Offee

Bro, don't wanna call people out, but they made @Woeny Management. Bosk is gonna be good +1

luv u Weenie

• Funny 5
  • Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1, always worth giving everyone a chance! 

• Agree 1

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

-1, you are a great kid but work a little more on the application and also work a little on the stuff you talk about in game. But keep going and you will get that +1 from me

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

The whole point of new admin/admin/senior admin is to slowly give people powers to make the process easier for players to adjust to what they can do, as well as watch the players to ensure that they aren't using their powers inappropriately early before they start to get the bigger powers. I think the 2~ months it'll take for you before you're considered for SA will be a good learning experience and opportunity for growth, and then once the time comes for you to be considered for SA we can hope the high staff team did their job in mentoring and helping to teach you in order to create a great staff member.

+1

• Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

+1 good luck

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1  Seeing as Bosk was waived by the directors I see no problem with him getting a chance at staff regardless of his maturity. I wholeheartedly believe that everyone needs to start somewhere and quite often, it's better to start earlier than to later.  He's a dedicated member of the community and despite any grammatical error or incomplete sentence I do think he has the proper mindset to be a staff within Synergy Roleplay.  Hope you get it Bosk!

• Agree 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Everyone can be a bit immature at times, you’re a good kid who really means no harm to anyone. I’m sure if giving the chance to be a staff member; you’ll get a bit more maturity under your belt and it will provide for a good learning experience towards your time on the server. 

+1 Good luck, kiddo.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

5 minutes ago, Scarecrow said:

In the app itself the only real reason that you put is that you want to be noticed by the greater community and really that isn't a good reason in my opinion.

I honestly don't think those are his intentions at all. Pretty sure he just wants to be apart of the staff team, because he went out of his way to get waived instead of "seeking" attention.

Edited by Vicodin
  • Agree 1

yall mf really think being a NA is the equivalent to Management

@Boskbe prepared to work hard and work on your craft as a staff member, be confident with yourself and dont let people that are double your age make you feel  bad. Being a staff member is not hard, just takes time to understand, use your constant learning for knowledge applied to the staff team and you can be great 

Add some more sentences to your app also

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

I really think people only grow and gain experience by having a chance. The only way to succeed is by trying, I really think you have a strong passion for this server and think you can be a great future staff member. Always have your mind set correctly, always follow your desire of goals you set out. Some people may make mistakes but in the end everyone does.

+1

Edited by Slak

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, Vicodin said:

I honestly don't think those are his intentions at all. Pretty sure he just wants to be apart of the staff team, because he went out of his way to get waived instead of "seeking" attention.

I'm going off what hes in the why he wants to be staff section there is a little reading between the lines there sure but I am ascribing motive to the implacation. why did you put seeking in quotation marks if it isn't a quote. Even then what you say here doesn't make any sense

"Pretty sure he just wants to be apart of the staff team, because he went out of his way to get waived instead of "seeking" attention."

The idea is that one can service the other. But what is the going out of your way to get waived about that has no baring its a rule that due to his age he has to get waived.

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, Scarecrow said:

I'm going off what hes in the why he wants to be staff section there is a little reading between the lines there sure but I am ascribing motive to the implacation. why did you put seeking in quotation marks if it isn't a quote. Even then what you say here doesn't make any sense

"Pretty sure he just wants to be apart of the staff team, because he went out of his way to get waived instead of "seeking" attention."

The idea is that one can service the other. But what is the going out of your way to get waived about that has no baring its a rule that due to his age he has to get waived.

For sure

• Agree 1

Bosk, you have a lot of room to grow, and that's fine. Having seen you on this server for over a month now, I feel that the staff team is a great place for you to grow. You're a good kid with good intentions, stick to them and you'll do fine. +1

Edited by Spieler

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

+1

Here are my reasons: 

1) If he wants to give staff a go, let him have that opportunity. For those concerned about his maturity/age, he did get waived by the directors, so they at least are advocating for him. Additionally, New Admin status is temporary, and the New Admin role is inherently one that is meant to act as a trial period. If Bosk does mess up, he'll be removed from staff. Plus, I'm sure he'll be watched closely at whatever Admin rank he gets because of his age. 

2) This is the only "kid" application I've seen where the person doesn't lie about their age. I'd be willing to bet good money that a lot of the "fourteen" or "fifteen" year old people on the server are much younger - they just lie about their age to slide by. Props to Bosk for being honest. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

+1 I haven’t has the best interactions with you in the past but I am a firm believer in providing the opportunity for one to grow. If synergy rp staff is that opportunity then absolutely go for it. You have a lot to learn and I look forward to being part of the team that will mentor you If you are accepted. The only way to grow as a leader and as a person is to work for it. If any of you disagree with that idea then you might want to go look at any leadership training program or organization. Most importantly, have fun , don’t think of this as a job. This should be something you enjoy to do. :)

spacer.png

You’re extremely passionate for the game. I’ve seen you be goofy and I think it’s just a symptom of age. I think you will be able to use new admin as a point with which to grow if you get accepted. I think you can do well and use this as an experience to learn and grow. +1

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

+1 Just because he is a younger kid that does not matter. Let him shoot his shot and try to be a NA if he is not fit or no ready he cane be removed or resign its just a NA the point of NA is for staff members to grow and learn from it if he messes up then so be it give the man a chance.

DEUS VULT

The Wannabe&#39;s Corner | qipaos: Knightfall trailer aesthetics (x) ...

+1 I think that as it is currently imo, you're not very mature and I'm not sure how much you'll enjoy being on the staff side of things more than player. But I also think that you could use this chance to potentially develop those qualities and become a good asset to the server. Just try to keep a level head and don't overwork yourself.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh: