RP Name: 

Scarecrow | Crota Malkav | Azrael

RP Rank: 

Master | Guild LT

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:155761626

Experience:

Clone 

CG-104thXO

Well I started my time on server as in SO but I didn’t really do much till I got into CG where I made a home for time it has really helped me appreciate the work they do and taught me how be strict but fair in how certain issues need to be dealt with when it comes to unruly players. My time there also really helped me learn how to be a strong leader in and out of events. For examples for out of events keeping training going, communicating with other battalions and keeping relations going strong. I also have had to take initiative as there was a point in CG where we had no eastern leadership which I practically took over there for a time while our leadership was very ill spread across time zones I had to learn to handle all the responsibilities of leadership whether that's dealing with people who had gone inactive and had to be dealt with or people who got themselves into trouble and i had to deal with or just listening to the enlisted and NCOs who may be not having the best time in the battalion or may just need help learning what does what and how the server works in all.

After my Time in CG ended I moved to the 104th where I rose in the ranks helping around and getting more involved with the doc work and actual command side of the battalion weather that's helping with reforming promotion requirements. Helping those new recruits find there way in the battalion wether that's helping them decide on what branch to join and what they offer and doing my best to organise them and get them set on whatever path they have set with trainings or just requirements met such as ARC where I had a few perspective ARC troopers who were not necessarily the best candidates at the time and they had failed there selections then later leadership this was not due a poor attitude or anything just a lack of understanding so i them to one side with a squad of my troopers and I thought him how to ideally lead a team of troopers and how to show that you can lead can lead it just takes patience and understanding but not being afraid to take charge if people don’t listen. Because of this attitude over time this landed me with the Spot of Wolfpack Lead which I am currently running and I am shaping into being our elite unit where our best troops end up.

Wolffe 1st term

From my time as Wolffe I have learned from things that I didn’t know were a fault of my character things like relying on myself to do the bulk of the work and hoarding important roles because I didn’t think I could trust people to handle them but then I realised how childish I was being with that sentiment and opened up roles handed off responsibility and that helped me grow into a better leader I feel. I have had to make tough choices when dealing with people who have acted out of turn when I came to punishment removals demotions that kind of thing I helped set up a new Wolffe pack system where they would act as overseers and mini regimental managers over the battalion’s sub units to help the people who got the lead positions to help guide them. I also revamped our promotion system the battalion tryout and lots of training systems and documents to help train people into their new positions I revamped the WO system to where it acts as less of a bottleneck system to where it’s one of greater respect and more importantly one of higher responsibilities where now the Warrant Officer now takes the spot of the Mechanised lead (That means they handle the inner and outer battalion tank trainings) along with this they are reviewed on how well they perform in the role and get promoted accordingly based on well they performed in term. We also revamped our negotiations training to where the 104th as a whole should be well versed in negotiations after 1SG of course troopers will still be trained before that but the advanced classes happened around 1SG to coincide with this the rules for negotiation were added then to the server rules I also revamped alot of our documentation system regimented used our intel team is divided into mini teams where on a biweekly basis they are set on a particular task set on the roster for example one handles the Regimental one the main roster the other one promotion reqs this is to better manage the team and better tell who are fulfilling their roles as they should be and those who are slacking but it also helps keep on top of the more neglected parts of the roster had it been left as it was. Also during my term I helped along side Wolfro (Plo Koon) helped rebuild relations with the jedi were previously they hadn't really been any and with him we rebuilt the 104th Jedi core and I’d like to think we have some of the best where they help in events, trainings, patrols, meetings and generally spend time with the 104th and it’s troops. I have also revamped the promotion requirements to that they were more balanced and fair and that key skills for the server would help like attending role play training such as TECH EOD MED ENG things that would come in handy to help out in events. I have worked with other battalions, done joint training and helped keep relations good with other battalions. I worked to  implement an officer review system where the NCOs and Enlisted can put anonymous thoughts on how officers are doing to review them so that they know what they can improve on and how we as the higher officers can help them improve.

Wolffe 2nd Term

When my second term began I focused the refinement of our NCO’s and building up a new and improved officer core by implementing a more efficient officer training system that explains roles responsibilities in more detail permissions and other general aspects in becoming an officer. From there I have revamped the regiments within the 104th so that they are more accessible and placed more efficient leadership into the roles required,  refined training for the 104th such as our Negotiations training so it is more accessible to those within the battalion. We have reworked our pilot programme so it is clearer to understand and easier to get trained. I have kept the troopers actively engaged with events happening on server weather that's a literal event BVB Trainings Patrols things to keep the troopers enjoying themselves in the battalion and wanting to be active. From there I have separated and helped delegate tasks to the responsible troopers.

Spec Reg

My time as a regimental commander was a brief one in all honesty but what I did during that time was help watch over the battalions I gave advice to the BCMD’s to try and help them make decisions when then needed the advice come up with Ideas that would encourage the battalions to do more and function better. I have also  helped with some disciplinary issues within the battalions I worked with, I spent time with some of the BCMD’s to help them refine their disciplinary systems and it made the battalions stricter but it worked out. I also  resolved some internal drama with one of the battalions where there was a dispute between troopers and positions held. I worked with the BCMD to smooth everything over and got the battalion back into a functioning order.

Jedi Order 

TempleGuard Knight

Well Jedi it is probably best to start when I first got knight as that's when I started to properly play my Jedi I started out as a Temple Guard Knight Initiate where I learned and familiarised myself with the Jedi rules and regulations, I did my best to help promote RP and less mingey behaviour by arresting those who broke the rules and by trying to help people who did act out a lot improve how they acted during their time on the server by explaining the rules that prevent certain things and restrict others and how they are there to improve the general experience for everyone and not hamper them.

Later I became a manager of the Temple Guard branch as many Knights often I during this time I held many trials, and helped train people that struggled to grasp the lightsaber system so that they would have a better experience around the server. I also helped redesign certain parts of the trials or I had to adapt them due to updates with the lightsaber system changes or map updates due to changes that would I would have to adapt to I also helped during this time with a lot of Youngling a Knight trials and was even points during that time where I would have to help lead them at points if the master during the trial was busy handling other things these cases were rare however the did happen so it is worth mentioning.

Master

During my time as a Master I have accomplished quite alot from helping amend the Youngling trials and Knight Trials by reworking certain sections so that they would offer a different challenge and hopefully be more immersive as a result of trial I also helped make key decisions within the order and helped reform other trials such as the temple guard branch I had also helped reform some documents create some new ones I have helped in disputes and disciplinary issues within the Jedi.

Obi Wan Kenobi

I revamped the system of how jedi entered the battalion by creating several new documents refining the rights for the jedi within the battalion I helped the 212th wherever I could in issues where my assistance was needed whether is was dealing with Jedi issues or helping the clones within my command that needed the assistance.

Mace Windu

During my time as Mace I completely reworked the disciplinary system within the Jedi by creating a document and enforcement system where if someone breaks a rule there is a set punishment I know that sounds basic but at the time there was nothing in place for that so I created one that was simple to run and is efficient.  I also implemented a weekly report system for all managers of branches similar to the Jedi Military report where the managers could voice their thoughts on the branch how it is run and could mention any changes that they think a branch needs and the ability to comment about the leadership of the branch and that helps the entire council keep a constant track of all the branches and how many trials each is pushing out a week. I have cracked down on misbehaving Jedi who minge and act out a lot by handing out punishments who frequently offend or those who just act in a way that is unfit for a Jedi to act. I also worked closely with the Sith helping resolve out of character complaints and potential rule brakes and worked on building up the OOC relations.

Yoda

During my time as Yoda I revamped the youngling trials disciplinary system and revamped how knights acquire padawans and what they can do with one another in terms of rp scenarios and rewards that come alongside it I restructured the rosters and Jedi reporting. Mainly infrastructure and performing RP.

Master Again/Anakin

I helped create a merits system that would push for more RP in the order by promoting RP activities that would reward merits that would unlock, restricted Items, promotions, Unique activities such as Team Trials and competitions for Master and Apprentice to pit them sleeves against another Master and Apprentice team. A lot of this didn’t make it past the concept phase and what was implemented differently but that was after my departure. I developed an overhaul of the Knight trials last section which requested that it would primarily focus on elements that the order.

My work with the 501st started as me joining as a Master and a 2ndLT where I helped reform TC tryouts under Enzyme with Rohan, Anderson where we [CENSORED] during this time I worked and supported both Forseen and Conrad during their Rex terms preparing the implementation of the 332nd to the 501st by prepping the tryouts organizing how jedi would work with them the perms and the general needs. Alongside this I reworked how the Jedi would join the 501st with Noble when he was Ahsoka. I helped maintain discipline within the 501st to help resolve disputes, entertain the troops Role play with the 501st Obi Wan and the rest of the server keeping people entertained as you should.

Bounty Hunter

When I returned to the server I decided to dedicate myself to Bounty Hunter for a while as I wanted to experience a new kind of RP and fully involve myself with the faction and its inner workings. I did this like most by doing my evals and creating a character a secretive Chiss called Crota (and because the name on its own was taken I added a last name) Malkav he was a older man who had seen a lot and had a dark and sorted past that I hoped to express with other players and develop him further throughout my time as a bounty hunter.

When the position of Guild Lieutenant opened up I thought it would be a strong opportunity to help the faction that I had started to love spending time on so I applied and I passed its requirements and was accepted. What I wanted to do with the role was to help with the basic and OOC management such as logging articles on the many docs it has and the main things Conflict resolution and RP. Let's be honest there are a lot of complaints about bounty hunters and how they can behave and this kind of admin work is the kind that I love helping resolve those conflicts whether it is cases of potentiel RDM rule breaks ect I enjoy getting involved and doing what is needed. The other work includes the creation and grading of bounties.

The RP I have created has been split between two characters that being “Crota Malkav” and “Silverhand” the idea being one is a loose ideological idealist that being Silverhand and he is someone who loves to cause subtle trouble or destroy what he sees as evil (mainly slavers that being the Senate the Techno union and the Trade federation) he ultimately answers to Crota as he is a young idealist who can do all the things that Crota can not.

Why should you become Chancellor?:

I wish to become the Chancellor because I want to do the RP of Supreme Chancellor Palpatine I will do this by using my knowledge of the character (Primarily form the movies, shows and Books mainly the Darth Plagueis novel). I plan to create activities with Game Masters in which I can perform both sides of Palpatine's character being the insidious Sith Lord and the Charming Chancellor playing both sides and setting them all up for failure. I would do this via the CIS faction and working alongside them orginisning their OP’s conversing in with Dooku and Grevious. While also poking and prodding the Jedi order misdirecting the republic into traps through faulty intel and playing both sides for the “Grand Plan”. I plan to work with Palpatine's inner circles within RP that being Mas Amedda, Wilhuff Tarkin (If the Navy decides to bring the role back) and of Course Anakin Skywalker and the rest of the Jedi.

As people know by now I can be very strict when it comes to RP as in minging or these that are deemed inappropriate I would not hold a personal tolerance for so for instance if someone was to come up to me while on Palpatine and say something “Yo Palps what up” or something like that I would not tolerate it I would either deal with it through RP disciplinary actions or arrest on the case by case basis. This is primarily due my experiences as both Wolffe and Yoda who people tend to find it amusing meme/minge with the roles due to either there names or the fact that they are a unusual character and to me these are positions that in RP would demand respect therefore you wouldn't act like that towards them In character and I do strive to create more seriou RP even if it is just in my immediate area while i game. 

In regards to handling the OOC disputes and resolving issues within the community, that mainly being player disputes or “Drama” I am more than capable in helping resolve issues due to varied experience within the server and my understanding of our factions and battalions and what they generally care about in terms of their perms and I can use that to help square away any complaints while helping people understand their perms and authority of each.

I also am a avid critic of suggestions whether they are ones put forth to the Jedi Council or to the Forums as I think whether I agree with something or not it always needs to be justified one way or another as that helps people avoid superfluous changes and fluff for a lack of a better way of saying it like people who want small changes that will only affect them or a small group for a temporary time I will scrutinise alot more than a thought through global change for all but even then that bigger change would need to be weighed judged and found worthy. 

Do you understand the lore of the Republic Military?:

As one of the biggest complainers of when it is not used correctly yes

Availability:

2PM EST - 7PM EST Mon to Sat generally speaking

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

CG2ndLT

Wolffe x2

Spec Reg

Master

Kenobi

Windu

Yoda x2

Anakin/ 501st LTCl

Guild LT

What do you feel the role of the Chancellor is? 

The role of the Chancellor is one that is layered. The first and foremost thing is that it is a RP position that requires some of the strictest discipline to perform it correctly. You are to be the prime example of what leadership amongst the server should be striving to be. While also managing the Senate and making sure that all the senators are active performing their roles correctly and most importantly behaving.

The Chancellor is also a position that is to act as a third director of a sort where they help select members of the community who wish to become commanding officers of their battalions and regiments. It is also your duty as Palpatine to oversee all the battalion regiments and factions to make sure they are functioning correctly and be available to help resolve any issues they experience whether that is working with the respective regimentals, BCMD’s or high staff to help conclude an issue. 

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Republic Military to be at the end of your term?:

Honestly I want it to be in a stable place with very little unresolved drama as the server and people are ever changing. You can’t really control it or force it to go any one way (as I have learned throughout my time as yoda) you can only provide people the tools and examples and hope they follow it. I want the server to be a lot more RP friendly and less restrictive on how it is done in regards to rule rp, but to also keep a strong standard on still acting within your role. For example a battle stressed trooper running out of base could be treated as a RP situation over an AOS or a stressed Jedi falling to the darkside. But a guy running out of bunks shooting up the place or a clone acting inappropriately such as “/me throws pocket and at anakin” would be punished as a clone really wouldn’t act like that unless they were really close with that character and it was a kind of in-joke. I hope that attitudes would follow that logic and peoples RP experiences would generally improve while on the server.

How do you plan to change the Republic Military under your command?:

I want to see a more proactive HC in regards to RP-ing more and focusing less on the constant admin works of the job. My prime example of a current excellent Reg is Bro and the RP he does with his troopers and the greater server this is not a slant against any of the current REG’s but with most of them being new I haven’t seen alot of it yet outside of Deku and his IG droid.

I would like to create a more diverse version server that helps encourage RP form all the factions and how they interact over the awkward stalemate with how to act with bouty hunters being 60% - 40% hostile and oh look the CIS yay shooty shoot. I am hoping to open up some of the more basic event jobs such as the prisoner, civilian, engineer and scientist jobs to be usable during off time  in a similar manner to the days of yore on endor with VIP encounters. Of course this would need to be discussed with the High staff and guidelines created to help control how people act and hold them to a standard. Currently these roles would be strictly non combative I.E they don’t have weapons but they could easily be hostile and do hostile actions in RP using the characters station.

I would also like to see the planets being used more for patrols and stationing nothing silly like scheduled stationing but more reasons to head out and hold a outpost and pushing the encounter teams to do more small scale stuff for smaller groups on those planets but that would be more of a staff thing I could only bring up as a suggestion to them.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term?

Yes

• Funny 1

-1 I believe the other candidate is more qualified. Not only this but you are currently one of the top positions in the BH tree which often deals with mingy situations and RDM's. Not saying its a leadership problem and its only because of those individual players can be fair up to a point; the fact that it continually happens means there must be something going on in the COC making it seem okay. Apart from that most all experiences i've had with you in game on both your jedi and BH have been purely negative. You seem to let little things get to you too much and have a hard time being forgiving at least from what i've seen.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 6

i have a crush on Zendaya

+1 the man of many voices. Also don’t think anyone will survive the flames 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

I'd like to ask a question, with some context.

When Crimson was Palpy and I was Guild Lead, we had a very relaxed relationship. We'd casually chat about how bounty hunter was doing every once in a while, and he also kept a good grasp on what went on because he actively played on his BH, so I didn't need to fully fill him in. There wasn't defined characteristics of how our relationship was supposed to look, especially since Bounty Hunter was changing so much it was hard to set something in stone. So, that leads me to my question:

If you're chosen as the next Palpatine, How do you plan on getting involved with the Guild, if you plan to? 

I believe that the next Palpatine's relationship with the Guild will set the standard for people to come, along with the vacany of the Guild Leader position, so I'm just curious.

+1 I’ve worked with Scarecrow for the past three years and I know he’s certainly capable of working in this position. He takes his position seriously and can usually be found spending hours answer questions and helping members of the community. His work in BH has helped addressed the many problems in the faction. He’s one of the most qualified men for this position 

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Forum Admin

-1 I have more faith in the other applicant

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

20 hours ago, Sinister said:

If you're chosen as the next Palpatine, How do you plan on getting involved with the Guild, if you plan to? 

I believe that the next Palpatine's relationship with the Guild will set the standard for people to come, along with the vacany of the Guild Leader position, so I'm just curious.

Plan would be with bounty hunters would be advisory one and predominantly helping set a general code of conduct for bounty hunters acting within a republic facility and helping organise more RP friendly ways of dealing with disputes and issues.

I would set RP tasks in game both pro and anti republic through both palpatine and his alias through a guild contact. But I do want to try and push for less random base attacks or "I am bored lets go shoot some clones" a bounty is one thing to kill someone or start something unnecessarily I believe a solution to this would be to add more passive activates for bounty hunters to do that didn't solely rely on the republic I believe we have talked about it before but we could try and implement something where bounty hunters can also have access to the civilian and prisoner roles so they could have passive rp capabilities on that front and those roles could always intersect  with the republic giving them something to do also. As I think we can both agree is that Bounty Hunters are law men in lore following republic law (especially guild ones) so without anyone to hunt down or do citizen rp with there isn't a confertable place for BH RP unless its anti republic or republic soldier without a rank and arguably better armour.

But as a whole they will be trusted to run their faction as they choose I won't go out of my way to force a decision upon them I will mainly just be keeping within the loop so that if anything arises and they need my attention they will have it.

• Informative 1

+1 Personally you shouldn't be judging him against the other candidate, I think this is for if you think he could do the position. The main contest is in the Interview and voting, again my opinion.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

bRo iS ThE bETteR aPpliCAnT

Damn it’s it’s almost like people are desperately trying to find a reason not to support you. 

I will say “Management wise” Bro would be better. But I believe you are better “RP wise”. You never break character. You know how to interact with those around you in any situation you’re put in. I think the next Palpy will need that. Not a lot could ACCURATELY portray him. Plus you’ve been BCMD and Reg before. Not to mention Yoda. But in my opinion your second Wolffe term was the best because I was there. But that’s just me. Let the interview decide. Both of you are great. +1

• Agree 3
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

46 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

bRo iS ThE bETteR aPpliCAnT

Damn it’s it’s almost like people are desperately trying to find a reason not to support you. 

This confuses me. Is it not a valid thing to say on an application between two people to say you prefer the other candidate? Like you made it seem like people were saying some stupid stuff but saying you prefer someone else does not seem stupid to me.

Scarecrow, you're good.
+1

Edited by Eclipse
  • Disagree 3
  • Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

-1 Personally since you've came back you have been focusing more on BH and Jedi and haven't touched clone. personally  I feel like your only applying cuz you want the position. Nothing against you I just feel the execution of your ideas and plans just aren't there. 

Edited by Jack
  • Confused 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

49 minutes ago, Jack said:

personally  I feel like your only applying cuz you want the position.

spacer.png

In all seriousness, he is more focused on Jedi and BH because its what currently he is most invested in and are the 2 branches that need the most work.
This is like me -1ing bro because he doesn't get involved with bounty hunter very much if at all.

Anyways, Scarecrow if you put as much thought into what you've wanted to do as you did when you wanted to run for another Yoda term then I think you'll be fine. +1 Best of luck in the interview.

Edited by Mitchell
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

+1, Scarecrow has that responsible morale that anyone could put him in a position such as this one and he can manage it with ease. He has shown me in many instances with him taking responsibility while a Jedi Master in a few scenarios and to have the connection with the clones through his Bounty Hunter character. 

If you -1 just because they other applicant is 'better', that's dumb ngl. Find an actual reason so that the higher staff can criticize it throughoutly if Scarecrow does make it to the interview.

Other than that, good luck Scarecrow! I'm putting my faith in ya!

• Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

This is some hard competition but for me im putting my perspective and vote into the individual 

I think my favorite thing about  Scarecrow is how your time on Synergy you have varied a lot of your time through different positions, you have touched your toes in almost every avenue, which  i think will be good for such a high position as Palpatine 

With this i want to highlight that your plans are something different compared to most leadership position (not referencing bro's but other applications I read in the past) when you say you want to help Roleplay I love the plans like making more patrols and having EXAMPLES of good roleplay.

Good luck! 

Emperor Palpatine has no clothes | The Outline

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

13 hours ago, Eclipse said:

This confuses me. Is it not a valid thing to say on an application between two people to say you prefer the other candidate? Like you made it seem like people were saying some stupid stuff but saying you prefer someone else does not seem stupid to me.

Scarecrow, you're good.
+1

I say that because it does not provide actual feedback. Why do you prefer the other candidate? How can Scarecrow improve since he doesn’t current meet your expectations? The whole point of -1ing is to give the candidate something to go off of. Saying you like the other candidate doesn’t help him grow. It’s just dumb

• Agree 1
  • Winner 8

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

i was awoken from my slumber (till they fix my pc goddamit) and i seen this, i like both u and bro, but the time i have been with you both in 104th 2 terms u had as wolffe tells me i can hope for a good term in case u get palpy.

Idk if u are the Current Guild lead but i do have some problems with the BHs as a whole and with some rules they implement/enfornce. But bc of that alone. i ain't gonna -1 u.

Overall i think u deserve a

+1

also this is my opinion, there should be no need to just come to this forum and dumb someone who likes this contestant. that's my opinion....in4b i get mass dumbed :S.

now if they do say some dumb shit, go and dumb the fuck out of them.

Edited by Lord Thegan
typo..spanish is my main language okay?
  • Winner 1
13 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

I say that because it does not provide actual feedback. Why do you prefer the other candidate? How can Scarecrow improve since he doesn’t current meet your expectations? The whole point of -1ing is to give the candidate something to go off of. Saying you like the other candidate doesn’t help him grow. It’s just dumb

Ah, I'm pickin up what your putting down. Makes sense now.

• Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Scarecrow, for some reason you and I are always on a different page, but I know you can roleplay and I know you aren't as dumb as you portray yourself in the Jedi Discord. +1 Good luck in the interview

• Funny 1

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Pay Respect 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management