Lucky's BCMD Wolffe Application

Penguin

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Lucky

RP Name: Executive Officer Comet

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:73412369

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 104th Mechanized Assault Battalion

Experience:

Null-12 A’den Skirata: I spent some time in Null as A’den, I only count this as Null hold the server rank of Captain. This was more so my intro into what having some form of officership is like and what paved the way to me becoming an officer in the 104th Mechanized Battalion.

8/20/20 104th Officer: -2ndLT - XO 

My time in the 104th went well. I started out as a 1SG and worked my way up the ranks. The entire time helping to rebuild its player count and get more active members. From recruiting to holding JT tryouts as I had achieved Boost the JTL. I worked hard to get members to join the 104th and stay active members of the 104th. I also helped other members with recruitment as well. Not only that but helping to guide other members and give them tips and tricks to get far for whatever they wanted to do. In my time between 2nd LT and Captain I learned what being an officer can do in helping those around me and what I can achieve for myself and those around me by working hard. I achieved the rank of LTC and from there began voicing ideas and changes that could be made. I continued to work as hard as I could under BigIron (Comet at the time) and Sina (Sinker). I then achieved XO. With my time as XO I proceeded to introduce or reintroduce multiple things with the help of my Commander Sinker | Sina, as well as Commander Mortar | Foxey we reintroduced the Disciplinary System. We as well introduced a Recruitment Requirement and a Senior Officer + sign in system. The Disciplinary system that we reintroduced is still being ironed out and tinkered with but what is in place right now is working based off of what we have. The Recruitment Requirement was something I was hesitant on but in the end decided to implement anyway, and so far it has encouraged recruitment throughout the whole battalion and we have the numbers to show for it. The Senior Officer + sign in system I implemented to encourage those officers that hold a high place within the battalion to get on and work with the member base as well as just be general in active. I will say this system I did take inspiration from my time in SOBDE, the system we have set into place is a required sign in of 3 hours every 3 days. I have not had a single issue with any Senior Officer + activity wise and every single one has been on daily and been active. I as well have been signing as I do not feel that even my position should be exempt. I do understand that my time within the battalion has not been extremely long. However I do have the support of every active 104th and Wolfpack member as well as the fact that our current activity rate and standard is there to show for it. To further show that I am ready if you look at the time that I was Alec’s (the at the time Commander Wolffe) Executive Officer I was carrying the battalion as it’s acting Battalion Commander (with the help of Commander Sinker | Sina and Commander Mortar | Foxey of course) and have worked to get the 104th to our current place. I do understand I did have a bit of a teetering start. That I will not deny but I hope that I have only shown since then that I am able to handle everything BCMD and would like to take the opportunity to shine and prove myself even more than I already have. I would also like to add on top of everything that I work from home and also raise my son and am able to balance everything and have so far and kept the battalion going. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe that with my current experience and all of my fresh coming ideas I have what it takes to be a BCMD. Not to mention my hard drive for every battalion I am in to strive. I am a hard worker and constantly strive to achieve the best. Sure sometimes I’m not the greatest and I mess up but despite that I get myself together and try to do better. As a BCMD I will help my Battalion strive and do the best it possibly can while at the same time helping its members grow and preparing them to take bigger steps and positions.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: 

Monday - Sunday 8 AM - 8PM (hours will vary sometimes) Due to the fact that I work from home.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: | Executive Officer Comet has played for 1093:35:14

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Right now 104th is at a pretty stable spot. There are things that do need to be ironed out. I would like to revamp old documents that are used but haven’t seen an update in some time. This would provide a bit of a refresher with our training’s, recruitment, and general intel work. I would also like to keep a stable and well balanced command structure and see HC within 104th remain stable. I have led the battalion to a pretty comfortable place at the current moment and I am confident in our ability to stay where we are and continue to strive. I would like to ensure that by the end of my term when I leave that 104th is in a continued stable state and ready for the next Wolffe to continue on the legacy.

I will say if you have any questions or want any further clarification please ask!

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Additional Comments:

I had quite an in depth talk with the 104th and Wolfpack right before posting this. All of them including my Commanders agreed that I should post my application and that they all would support me. I feel that if all of 104th and Wolfpack support me Commanders included and think that I am ready then I am ready to become BCMD and push the battalion even further than our current amazing state. 

Thank you everyone for reading this and I hope to improve even more than I currently have.

Edited by ItnLucky
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The Clover Crew Leader

spacer.png

+1 known lucky since I started playing synergy no doubt about it he is fit for it and he is a good enough guy to do, and he has done so much for 104th he deserves without a doubt 

Edited by Cox

Certified Giga Chad

+1 Working alongside Lucky as a CMD under him has been a joy I have full confidence he can do an amazing job as BCMD Wolffe

Edited by Hoplite
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1 Lucky is the right person for the job and this is the consensus of most all the 104th he talked to. He is fully transparent with us and he works hard to make the 104th a great place to hang out and have fun. Look at the numbers 104th is currently experiencing and it is a testament to the work he and the senior officers of this battalion are doing to make this Battalion a huge sucess that it is. We could do no better than Him!!!!!!!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 I have been working along side Lucky and he tries his best to help each one of us in the 104th. Lucky along side Alec and our commanders built 104th from a small battalion to a big battalion. He shows compassion to lead the battalion and makes us feel welcomed. I see him ready for the BCMD position.

• Friendly 1

Clover Crew Member

Clover_Crew_Emblem_resized.png

Forum Admin

+1, funny guy and great leader, just dont get carried away

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1 good luck youll need it

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Lucky will do great in this position, for the current status of 104th I will say hes done a damn good job. Good Luck man

+1

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Honestly man, I'm gonna be the guy that compares him to how Medic was when he first joined GM back in the day. Lucky is definitely qualified, has shown determination, fresh ideas to keep his battalion interesting, and proved countless times that he has the mentality to move his battalion in the right direction. I mean shit, he's been doing great work since he joined 104th and that's an objective truth. He hasn't shown any signs of slowing down with it either.

+1 from me. In my eyes as a damn boomer to this server and game mode alike, you are showing qualities similar to someone that I regard as the single greatest BCMD I've ever seen play the hell spawned abysmal abomination that is SWRP. Keep it up and don't let us down.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 bet

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

+1 I have been in the battalion for 3 days now and ever since Lucky has done well with the 104th even when I wasn't in 104th. This man is dedicated, a natural born leader, respectful and above all else someone I look up to dearly. Lucky is the best fit for BCMD because he has rebuilt the 104th and the Wolfpack as Comet. I believe he can keep the 104th in the status that it is in now.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1. This man is by far the best for this position. He is one of the greatest people I know, he puts his heart and soul into his battalion and is very qualified for the position. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until September 27th to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to pending 

• Friendly 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been accepted for BCMD Wolffe

your term ends 12/21/2020
//Moved to accepted