Freck's Goodbye

Freck

Freck’s Resignation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Freck / General Knowledge / MoH 501st MED Lieutenant Freck

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190610964

Staff Rank: Director

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 8/15/2020

Reason for leaving
A few reasons really, the first one being school. I have a university to get into and my exams this year are important, especially with the recent issues regarding Covid.

Another reason is mental health. As someone that has been struggling with a lot of mental health issues alongside insomnia for about 3 years, I need to start focussing on myself and try to dig myself out of this dark hole that I’ve been stuck in for a few years now. Living in a rough area with family issues and mental health has been slowly eating away at me, and this time I’m stopping myself from becoming my own worst enemy. Many nights are spent on my own in the quiet overthinking things and attempting to hold back tears, its the harsh truth of what I have become and I want to try to "fix myself" before school starts. 

I came to the community back when we were at Icefuse because I didn’t fit in anywhere else, I was “different” to other kids due to my severe anxiety. Synergy helped me build my confidence and built me into a public speaker, where I have won many speaking competitions and have delivered speeches infront of hundreds of people. 

I came back to Synergy to fix Naval, and I did what I said I would. I became the first person since Max to go from Admiral to Palpatine and reached Director again. My time at Synergy Roleplay has come to an end and it’s been fun, stressful but most of all rewarding. I’ve come out of this experience with friends and memories that I’ll be sure to remember fondly. This community has been a positive light on my life, but now's the time I close this chapter and hopefully move on to find many more opportunities. I have been taught a lot of things, but the most important lesson that Synergy taught me was that no matter who you are, you're important to someone. There is always someone who cares, and always someone who wants to help. 

Goodbyes:

Anderson - The best person I could have had as a Director partner. I’m so happy we were able to work so closely together. There have been many moments where we have both almost in tears.. Either from stress or laughter but above all I’ve enjoyed everything we’ve done together, and congratulations on getting into University, you deserve it and I wish you the best.

Woeny - Oh brother, the fun we’ve had working together has been amazing, thank you for making my time a hell of a lot easier. Keep doing what you’re doing.

Trad - I’m glad you’re back, but don’t burn yourself out again! Keep meming brother. 

Bananaberry - We didn't talk much but you're a good dude that cares about the community. Honestly I wish you stayed in staff, we needed you in the HA squad! You'll get master one day! :FeelsWowMan:

Conrad - You’re one of the few I’m gonna miss the most, I don’t know what I would have done without your words of wisdom and encouragement, especially in some of my darkest hours.

Gears - Thank you for letting me help with Jedi. Put your foot down a bit more, it’ll help you a lot. Best of luck with the rest of your term, and if you need advice just drop me a message.

Void - The chances of you reading this are slim because you’re already gone, but I just wanna say I know I’ve made a true friend in you, and you’ve helped me with a lot of personal shit that I would never have gotten through without talking to someone. Hit me up some time to play League. <3

Jad - You’re the single reason I haven’t smacked my head against a wall, you’ve helped so much with decisions and ideas for new things. Thanks for remaining the positive influence many people need. Even if you don't believe it, the community would be very different without you.

Bro - The best OPS RegCMD I could have ever asked for, I could not have built Naval without you. The House of Commons will have to continue without me. Our chats about life and preparing me for the real world will never be forgotten, I'll take the advice you've given me and use it as much as I can. I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve done for me… even if sometimes you may have made me very emotional.

Brace - My successor, keep Naval flourishing. Remember that everything/everyone is a resource. The only way is up, and I hope you keep it that way. If you need advice I’m only a message away.

Andrews - I’m sure our snapchat antics will keep going. We came back together, but I hope you continue to do what you do. Stay safe brother.

Crimson - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Forseen & Dragon - I’m sorry I couldn’t stick around longer, but my time has come and it’s time I focus on me for once. You guys took me from 3 days as a HA and made me a Director, thanks for trusting me.

Naffen - You may be stupid at times but you’re a good guy. Keep doing what you’re doing brotha, I’ll come visit you someday lol.

Wolfro - Thanks for being a good Mas, I hope you do well in whatever you choose to do.

Daytona - I’m sorry for ditching the GM program, but it’s been an honor working with you and I’m so proud of how far the program has come, thank you for making me your "right-hand man" and giving me the opportunity to help build a foundation for future GMC's/GMM's.

Gadget - Not gonna lie dude we all doubted you as SPEC REG, but you’ve been amazing so far. Keep it up and apply for Marshal when it opens!

Korm - Take care of Sentinel.. And take care of yourself.

Owen - Remember that you’re allowed to take breaks and ask for help when you need it! I’ll pop in some time for a sing song. Freck the Killer will live on.

Comics - Same as Gadget, we all doubted you but you’re doing fine at the moment, remember to remain level headed and stay professional. Everyone is a resource, and it's better to build bridges than let them collapse. Communication is key.

Fizzik - I’m Free!

Fenrir - One of the chillest dudes I’ve ever met, never change man.

Enzyme - Enzyme + Freck days out when? Also your new release is fire! 

Carvis - We didn't necessarily speak much, but I thank you for being a positive aspect of my experience here. Message me on Instagram some time. Do some work and you may get HA again!

Venom - #1

To the Community - You guys don’t truly understand the work that goes into this place. Things may not be as smooth as they could be right now but a lot of people are still trying to put as much effort as they can into the server to make it a good experience for you all. Remember that real life comes first, and mental health isn’t a joke. Stay safe everyone, and thanks for the memories. <3

Notable Achievements
Chancellor Palpatine
Director x2 (Synergy’s Youngest, aged 13/14 & 16)
Admiral Yularen x3 (Synergy’s Youngest, aged 13/14 & 16)
Trainer Director & Game Master Chief (At the same time)
Representative Jar Jar Binks
Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin
Quartermaster Lead
Jedi Master x2
Sentinel Lead x2
Anakin Skywalker
General Keelyvine Reus
General Eeth Koth
Special Forces Advisor Iri Camas
Shadow Company BCMD Blackout
501st TC REGL Commander Ridge
Delta Squad Scorch
Clan Skirata Kom’rk
Covert Operations Captain (The first ever)

Feel free to join my personal discord, no Synergy talk though -> https://discord.gg/2uzRZZ7

Discord: Freck#1277

A great leap forward often requires taking two steps back.” – Obi-Wan Kenobi

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Friendly 15

British

Forum Admin

o7 It's Enough to Make a Grown Man Cry | Know Your Meme

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Who are you?

o7 Freck

Fuckin hell mate. Like 3-4 years together. I remember that you were just BCMD Blackout kekw.

Keep in touch with me Freck. You are one of my closest friends. See you in Valhalla my dear boy.

• Friendly 1

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forum Admin

Big o7 Freck. It will be sad not to see you in game man but I'll for sure see you soon. Keep it touch bro

• Friendly 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

I left when you arrived, but I couldn't have hoped for a better successor. I wasn't able to do what I wanted to do for the Navy, and I am eternally glad that you picked up the torch and did the many great things you did. 

o7 Freck
Back into retirement you go. 

• Friendly 1

Forever wishing I was around for the servers founding. #WrongGeneration. 

o7 Freck, best palpatine I've seen, even though I haven't been around for very long.

And as someone who's gone through some of the same stuff, I've gotta say it will get better and all that Jazz. You may hear it 1 million times, but you've only got to believe it once.

Edited by Peace
  • Winner 1

o7

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Nice @ freck 

gl at uni 4head

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Coordinator
Coordinator

The community proabbly doesnt realize how much you worked your ass off for it,

You made so many things go SO smoothly and its absolutely crazy 
You and I pumped shit out and I appreciate that i coulndt have asked for a better partner,
and better that
A better friend 

• Friendly 1

Damn, hope to see you again one day 

o7

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

Im going to miss you Freck o7

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

It takes a very smart and strong person to understand they have a problem and seek to alleviate it in any way they can. I've seen people who don't give in the effort to get better and stay stubborn and depressed almost entirely. Even though you could've very well continued to work hard at Synergy, you decided to relieve yourself from your extremely tasking duties and work at improving your mental health and gaining a foothold for your future.

Freck, I can't imagine this decision was easy whatsoever, but I'm overjoyed you decided to choose to care for yourself. You've lived selflessly throughout your entire time on the server, so you deserve to take the time to focus on yourself. We as a community completely understand and you will forever be in our memories. Take care and good luck with your venture into university and politics 💜

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

Been a great time working along side you back in day as shadow company hahaha

Real OG 

Edited by BadDog
  • Winner 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

On 8/16/2020 at 12:26 AM, Smeck said:

You Look Lonely | Know Your Meme

The guy finally managed to make the choice to leave. 

Enjoy yourself lad, you'll always have a place here. You've been nothing but a good friend to me, glhf, I genuinely wish you the best my man.

This one hit me ngl, you're one of the only old guys left. Stay safe brotha :PepeHands:

• Friendly 1

British