Attack RCMD Tyennoch / Jedi General Ki Adi Mundi

RP Rank:

Regimental Commander

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:13224451

Brigade you are applying for: The Position of Marshal Commander

Experience: 

4 Months Attack RCMD

Promoting roleplay by using the job to direct deployments and improve immersion as well as helping the 212th and 501st by not being hands on, but having a dialog going with the CMD+ of each of the battalions and providing input for concerns. Also utilizing the position to host trainings to immerse and promote roleplay during down hour when not hosting events.

8 Months 212th XO

In the Words of Jagger"Tyennoch is one hell of a guy. The mental fortitude of being a 212th XO for 8 months is a milestone record in the 212th history alone. Tyennoch has contributed a lot to this battalion, of which the above only clips a small pixel in comparisons to the whole picture. For those who have watched Tyennoch rise from the start at 212TH PVT to 212th XO to ATTREG can agree he has done a lot for this battalion and deserves the title."- On Granting me the Legend Legacy rank for the 212th. I assisted the transition between multiple Cody's and cracked down on pack mentality and drama that had begun arising

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?: 

I believe that the Marshal Commander rank is one to improve the role-play experience of everyone on the server by making sure everyone is doing what they need to do in their high command positions. On top of being the one that needs to not be beating around the bush and dealing with situations as they arise quickly and efficiently. I am one of the people who will say what is on my mind so everyone is on the same page and there is no question as to what is being addressed. I am also very familiar with how High Command works and have been doing what I can while under Omalic. 

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes

Availability:

7am- 7pm Sundays are my day off Gmod

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

212th XO - 8 Months

212th REGL

212th Foxtrot - Set up the outline for the training now used, Created Code of Conduct with Jagger(Gregor at the time)

Ki Adi Mundi - Remade the Tryout for 21st Jedi, being revamped now

Consular Lead - Held position and promoted people doing good work within the branch and got Consulars into a stable position

Game Master Manager

Head Admin

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?: 

I want the GAR to be in a RP First mindset, responding actively to Comms and promoting roleplay within Battalions. I also would like to see more inter-battalion interaction as we are all in the same Grand Army under our Glorious Leader Palpy. Also people in the positions where they can provide the most they are able, ensuring the Regimentals are all up to par and doing the work they need to do.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

Hosting Joint Trainings and Contests with monetary rewards and clout, Battalions of the Month where we look at each battalion and grade them based on Activity, Roleplay, and their Specializations taking it all into account. I feel this would allow the Regimentals to be more involved with their Battalions and create a bit of Rivalry to encourage the battalions to go above and beyond. This is my Primary Plan for the 2 month term.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal commander rank?: Yes

As of Right now I'm on a ROA Until the application process goes through, IF i Get Marshal I am resigning from Mundi and will be coming off the ROA to come at the position from a fresh start, IF I do not get Marshal I will be doubling down on Ki Adi Mundi and making 21st Jedi Great again

Edited by Tyennoch
Update
  • Agree 1

I'm gonna have to -1.
First and foremost, your plans for the server as Marshal CMD is very lackluster, and it doesn't look like you have any real ideas when it comes to improvements you would want to see made in the battalions below you, or any ways as to how to implement those ideas.
Secondly: Your reason for why you should become Marshal is very generic and any of our regimental's can do what you say should make you become it.
If you put some more effort into the application and give some more specific details about your plans or anything you'd like to see besides "Promoting RP" I would gladly change to a +1.

• Agree 1

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Just now, Bbstine said:

What’s your biggest weakness

Let me answer that for you:

A N I M E.

chrome_2020-04-04_16-56-12.png

Real talk:

Tyennoch uses my quote for his legend status within 212th legacy status. It's true, Tyennoch has done a lot for the battalion -- more than most. Given Tyennoch's mentality and personality, he would be a good fit to assist in the server's direction. He's had heavy influence as an HA (staff), Ki-adi mundi  (council, jedi), ATT REG (212th/HC), so this next step up seems appropriate. I'm also an advocate for people achieving their dream ranks/positions through good hard work and earning that right. I don't have much to else to say as everything speaks for itself through actions.

+1.

• Funny 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1 Great XO, Great ATK Reg, will be great MCMD

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 but when will you have time for 21st?

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

6 hours ago, Mitchel said:

I'm gonna have to -1.
First and foremost, your plans for the server as Marshal CMD is very lackluster, and it doesn't look like you have any real ideas when it comes to improvements you would want to see made in the battalions below you, or any ways as to how to implement those ideas.
Secondly: Your reason for why you should become Marshal is very generic and any of our regimental's can do what you say should make you become it.
If you put some more effort into the application and give some more specific details about your plans or anything you'd like to see besides "Promoting RP" I would gladly change to a +1.

This

as well as you haven’t really had a whole lot of involvement in 501st. Slim to none. Correct me if I’m wrong on this of course.

Its seems you just functioned we the Reg with 212th. How do you plan to change this when you’re in charge of all the regiments? 

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

I dont know how to vote this application- but,

Although I do not play anymore, one constant issue I have always seen from Regimental+ is the fact they always have ran the exact same way, carbon copy of the regimental before them, same with Marshal. I went and asked Korm to get the regimentals to see if we can change it up a little and he agreed, if you get this position I dont want to see you AFK or sitting in a channel, I dont want to see you roleplaying with specific groups you have an interest in.

We need a different play style honestly, I have been playing for over 2 years now and theres only been 3 regimentals I thought worthy enough to make the changes that was needed, none so far have stepped up to the plate since, those are Joe, Billiam and Koval.

What changes will you make to the regimental structure as Marshal, What will you do as Marshal you cant do as an Attack regimental? You can roleplay as an Attack Reg or a normal trooper to benefit the server, so what will you do?

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt
4 hours ago, justuscloud5 said:

+1 just be active and dont remove anyone for promoting someone to XO

First off RIP Cloud, and second off I'm pretty neutral on this, to be honest I havent seen you doing much RP, however I'm not in a attack REG so I dont see you much at all. However I feel like someone going for Marshal Commander is someone that I should have a notably good impression on, and I dont have one for you. That doesnt mean I have a negative one on you either.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

Banned

-1 Tyennoch I love you man but I have to agree with a few people. I would say you have done a phenomenal job as ATK Reg but I have never really interacted with you coming from an SO BDE point of view. As Marshal Commander you would be in charge of all of us. Another reason is the thought and effort that was put in your app. Basically saying promoting rp without any real structure listed just seems lazy and I expect so much more. Give us a reason you are the best candidate to lead all of us and i'll change my vote.

Edited by kojak
Head Admin

-1, Craig has basically worded it for me.

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

-1 this one is real tough for me my man. I think your a great person but I think you have too much on your plate. 
1. I honestly haven’t seen you on in like 2-3 weeks, this could be many reasons but it’s a huge time thing and the MCMD needs to be seen in game. 
2. While everyone is going to have the same “improve this and that” it just seems that there are a lot of other things that could have been stated but weren’t. 
3. I just think this will burn you out too fast, you have HA,GMM, and then to stack MCMD on it I just don’t think it’s the right move. 

love ya gamer but I just don’t think it’s time. 

• Agree 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

You have put the most cookie cutter reason for apps. 

Improve rp

Host joint training

Activity 

Improve inter-battalion communication

Blah blah blah.

My main concerns

You a HA and we all know staff at any level can be a big strain on your attention to everything else.

Lack of interaction with other batts. I dont see you on Mundi too much (probably time zones thou) and going from some of the comments put in this post 501st feels neglected by you on labour of 212th. You not the only reg who favors there home batt, cough Dennis. 

But when you have all of attack, mech, spec, ops and SOBDE regiments to watch I am unsure if you'll be able to do so. 

I have worked with you and you do know what you are doing and I am being painfully critical here but I do this with most apps I comment on.

I am undecided for now. I will read more comment and gauge from there but it's hard to say as of now on which way I go.

This is not a neutral, this is a pending further feedback.

Also you steam name is "Synr.gg | Cheroma", not Tyennoch you silly.

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

• Director
Director

+1 Great ATK REG

Welp, It happened. I remember when you first told me you would run. However I do have concerns.

My First concern is Activity. It might be because of timezone or just not on when you are on. Personally I have not seen you on very much, Its normally if you are on you are afk or doing HA work. I currently have not seen you doing anything as a Reg, It could be me not seeing background work, I won't know. But like the rest of High Command currently, You all are never on.

Second, You Plan. I actually have nothing against your current plan. I don't think you need to go word for word what exactly what you are doing. I personally think short and sweet is fine for applications. However I think you plan is either vague or something that is forcing something upon the community. RP is always interesting since well, the server barely does it. That's my opinion. 

Third, This is just a personal opinion. I personally do not think any member who is Regimental+ is worthy of Marshal Commander. Hate me if you want but that's how I see it. Believe me, I don't think I could do it either. The reason I say this is that High Command has been very stagnate recently and well, I never see any of you on very often. Now I do not expect you to be on everyday. I think that is how you get burnt out. The people that say that are idiots. Sorry i'm toxic. However I really don't ever see any High Command on, And if you are on you are AFK or being an idiot. That part is not directly pointing at you Ty but just an observation of High Command as a whole. Overall, I do not think any of you should run till proven otherwise.

Alrighty I have spoken to you and I will be switching to a +1. Thank you for speaking to me!

Edited by Crimson
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

-1, 212th REG CMD?

- The app be lacking, especially poor for a marshal App
- Have you talked to all the BCMDs and REG CMDs about this?
- I've only really seen you interact with 212th and maybe 501st but you're 21st Jedi General and I don't think I've ever seen you in there.
- Balancing HA and Marshal, I dunno.

Good for 212th but I'm not sure about everyone else
(oh and this isn't a personal thing, you're a cool guy from what I've seen)

Edited by Comics
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think it’s unfair for people to -1 people running for Commander Positions just because they are high staff, it’s the biggest double edged sword you can ever self inflict into yourself.

it didn’t stop anyone from -1ing Joah for Rex or Jackson for Dark Lord of the Sith why is this different? Grow up boys and give a proper reason to -1 such as based on their role play and work ethic, it should be noted that gaining the position of HA in its own is a struggle and if obtained should really show that the person can handle multiple things at once.

but because I said all of that I’m gonna +1, seen you work and I’m confident.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Agree 2

As of the time that 187th was here and you being our Attack Regimental you were always supporting us and everyone always looked up to you as our leader if Sugga wasn't there to guide us to be more active and thrive as a battalion throughout the times we were a battalion. When we merged with 501st although I wasn't there to experience the whole thing since I left early, I heard you were doing a great job leading 501st and 187th to not just stay as a segregated battalion that was split but to help Sugga merge the battalions into one and create one of the most succesful battalions on the server.

I have been in 21st for about 2 1/2 months now, I have seen you help and try your very best to guide the 21st jedi as Ki Adi Mundi throughout it's times. Though it might not be the most active battalion jedi it has a lot of qulaity within it and respected.

When I was part of the staff team I felt you were the HA that was always there to help me with anything and was there to guide me throughout the staff ranks and with any issues I were to have during my time. I enjoyed helping you and the other HA's with everything I could and it was a very enjoyable thing.

All of that being said I am going to +1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

12 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I think it’s unfair for people to -1 people running for Commander Positions just because they are high staff, it’s the biggest double edged sword you can ever self inflict into yourself.

it didn’t stop anyone from -1ing Joah for Rex or Jackson for Dark Lord of the Sith why is this different? Grow up boys and give a proper reason to -1 such as based on their role play and work ethic, it should be noted that gaining the position of HA in its own is a struggle and if obtained should really show that the person can handle multiple things at once.

but because I said all of that I’m gonna +1, seen you work and I’m confident.

Couldn't have said it better. 

+1

British

I think it’s very hard to make a unique 1 of a kind application for anything anymore. By now, someone has said something you put down or outlined what you said or whatever. Like take a look at Staff and BCMD apps. Bet you can find a lot of similarities. 

Tyennoch, we don’t talk much, but I’ve seen (from an external standpoint) how you’ve improved the ATK Regiment. You lost 2 battalions but you made it work and I can tell you know what you are doing. Regardless of a “lackluster app” or “saying what a Marshall should do”, I believe in your current abilities and your potential as a MCMD. 

All I ask is that you get better at Table Top Simulator, cause Forseen whoops your ass.

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1 I've seen the amount of effort Tyennoch gives for something he's passionate about first hand.  That point of view comes from my Jedi and watching him progress in the Order.  

I can say I do believe he would be an effective Marshal Commander.  

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact myself or Traditional to organise your interview before 04/13/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

You have been ACCEPTED for Marshal Commander!

Your Term Ends July11th 2020!

// moved to Commander Applications - Accepted

Done at the  behest of forseen

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was