Steam Name: Skylurgames

RP Name:

Omega “Two-Two” Atin

General Plo Koon

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:222812437

Experience:

Clones

Special Operations(PVT-CPT)

As my days as SO around 2017. I have to gain loyalty, leadership, and respect. I have gotten for my first time on any server Captin and also gained ARC. During being SO I had trained almost every day. To help my men become better than they were yesterday and making them stronger leaders and fighters. Us as a team we made many helpful Docs to stronger our men and show them guides to making them stronger.

Rancor(PVT-2ndLT)

On Joining the Rancor Battalion, they gave me the opportunity on giving me RTL and officer. This helped me get more experience in leadership and knowledge of if you work hard enough for what you want and show you can be dedicated, hardworking and show you deserve it than you can get anything with all of those key components. 

91st(PVT-CPT)

In joining the 91st they pushed me to become the best of the best. I went into their ranks on both my clone and my Jedi. They helped me become an outstanding clone with their support and loyalty within the battalion.

104th Mechanized: (WO-2ndLT)

As joining the 104th battalion after taking a break from the server I got a good welcome and accepted back into the community. With being into the 104th they let me prove to them I was a good soldier worthy leader within their battalion. And in that effect, we’ve helped the battalion a lot.

SO BDE Atin(Redacted-Redacted)

With joining the SO BDE I have obtained Omega Squad Two-Two Atin. With many years of wanting to join the SO BDE I have finally achieved it. The SO BDE helped me advance my skills and gain more family and friends.

Jedi

Padawan-Jedi General

Joining the Jedi order on December 9th, 2017. Helped me with being known to the Jedi order and show that I can make an Impact within it and help them achieve their goals.

Adi Gallia

As being in the 91st as a Knight I was ranked up and given Jedi Master and became 91st Jedi General Adi Gallia. It helped me gained leadership within the 91st and help me progress as an SHML.

Plo Koon

Becoming Plo Koon was one of my greatest accomplishments on the server. Becoming one of my favorite Jedi in the Star Wars universe of Jedi. Becoming Plo Koon helped me understand leadership. 

Unnamed Jedi Wolfpack

Within Joining the 104th coming back from my second break. I have been given 104th Unnamed Jedi Wolfpack after creating the 104th Unnamed Jedi Wolfpack doc. To prove to them I am dedicated and worth giving the opportunity of being beside the Wolfpack members.

Shadow Manager

Becoming Shadow Manger was the first step in becoming a master. Given this opportunity to become a shadow Manager it should that I could be useful. And obtaining more shadows for the shadow branch and making it great again.

Shadow Manager Lead

Being a shadow manager lead helped me obtaining the rank of master. I served under Bbstine as he was my Sentinel lead. My second term as sentinel lead under Cabrera we made and helped with many docs to help the sentinel and shadow branch in further their RP.

GateKeeper

Becoming a shadow manager lead I was given Gatekeeper were it helped me improve and shadow the sentinel branch. 

Sentinel Lead

As given the opportunity of becoming sentinel lead by the council. We have made progress and helped with the sentinel branch. 

Why should you become Grand Master?:

I’ve believe that I should become Grand Master because, I’m dedicated, hardworking and willing to do anything to improve my Jedi Order.

The first reason why I should become Grand Master is that I am dedicated to the sever. I have indeed taken breaks within during my time on this server and I have came back every time. Because this sever has given me a family, a family I do not want to leave. A family I will never in my life forget. And I owe the server and the community the best I have because they have given me so much more than I could ever ask for. So in this being said, I want to repay synergy and give them the best Yoda because they let me become the best person I could ever be.

The second reason why I should become Grand Master is that I am a hard worker. I will do anything to make the Jedi Order the best no matter how long or how much work I have to do to make it the best. Because in lore the Jedi were respected, knowledgable, and one of the best leaders. And that’s what I want the Jedi Order to be while still having fun on the server.

Finally, my third reason why I believe I should become Grand Master is that I’m willing to do anything to improve my Jedi Order. I have always loved Jedi sense the first time I ever watched an StarWars movies.  And being on Synergy and giving me that experience like an actual Jedi would have is amazing. So I want to improve that and give the Jedi Order More RP and making them more like Jedi. And be able to have fun as a Jedi and give all that a Jedi would do if it was real.

This is why I believe I should become the next Grand Master. Is to help my Jedi Order become more enjoyable to the community.

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order (as relevant to Clone Wars)?: 

Yes, I understand the Jedi Order lore.

Availability:

I come on Monday-Friday 7 PM CST and Gets off at 11:00 PM CST. Saturday I’m on at 6:30 PM CST and around 1:00 AM CST. Sunday I am on around 5:30 PM or 7:00 PM CST and leaves at 11:00 PM CST

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Special Operations(PVT-CPT)

Rancor(PVT-2ndLT)

91st(PVT-CPT)

104th Mechanized: (WO-2ndLT)

SO BDE Atin(Redacted-Redacted)

Padawan-Jedi General

Adi Gallia

Plo Koon

Unnamed Jedi Wolfpack

Shadow Manager

Shadow Manager Lead

GateKeeper

Sentinel Lead

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?:

Activity:

At the end of my term, I would want my Jedi Order to be the most active Jedi Order on the server. Showing that my Jedi Order is the most active will show how successful and useful we can be by showing our skills on the battlefield and letting others see us in battle and wanting to join.

Professional:

Secondly, I would love to see after my term is professionalism. I want to hear when I leave that the Jedi Order very professional during on time and off time. I want them to show the other troopers that we can be professional at any time and still have fun. 

Well, Respected/Known:

Lastly, I would want to show troopers that my Jedi Order is respective and well known. It will show people that we are always wanting to help others improve, gaining their trust and loyalty to the Jedi Order. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?:

There are many ways I want to improve the relations within the Jedi Order between branches is to improve RP within the branches, improve the strike teams, and have us as masters, Knights and Padawans to make the branches to feel more realistic within the Jedi Order. 

First with helping the Jedi Order relation between branches is to improve RP within the branches. I am not saying that there isn’t any RP within the Jedi Order. But right now I have experience and been told there has been some instance that there has been Jedi acting like Siths. And the Jedi Order shouldn’t have Siths in it. I want them to be able to have fun within their branch and act like how they should be acting instead of acting something there not.

Secondly, I want to improve strike teams to help better the relations within the Jedi Order and Branches. I believe the idea of a strike team was an amazing idea. But instead of just using it when only event server events is to also use it during main sever events of just for anything. I understand there have been sometimes we did use the strike teams to help during main events but I am wanting to do it more to show the Jedi Order and the sever how useful and elite the strike team is actually is.

Lastly, I want the Master, Knights, and Padawans of the branch managers to help improve that RP within the branch to make it a better environment and to make it enjoyable within the Jedi order. So we can have people to enjoy every branch and make all the branches active within the sever.

These are my plans to improve relations within the Jedi Order Between the Branches.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Grand Master rank?:Yes

Edited by skylurgames
Accidentally left just app instead of Application
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

-1 Skylur,  As previous yoda I worked with you and you helped out in the council. But I have to be honest you priortized Atin over your master duties. You are a hard worker but you still got lots to learn before going for a position like this. 

I understand even tho you do see me a lot on Atin when your on. but I do get on Plo Koon everyday. And talk to my 104th and help them progress. And help them with whatever needs to be helped with.  To confirm you could ask the BCMD and CMD

Now I might get some backlash on this but frankly I don't care because it has to be said.

+1 first of all.

I have filled out these jedi report forms pretty much every week besides the last 2 maybe because I couldn't get to them in time I was busy with IRL things, and they have literally gone no where. Iv spoken with Shaak Ti and iv received the same cookie cutter answer about why my Jedi aren't going anywhere when they bust their asses for my battalion and the order both. Obviously something is not working and hasn't been for a while now and that starts at the top so I hope you can turn this around if you get the position, good luck!

Side Note: After speaking with some people I understand that I don't know as much about the order as I thought I would so I will see who else is running and either show support or not. At the end of the day what matters is who is able and willing to take on the role and change things for the better.

Edited by Trixx

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Banned

I have not seen you do anything with the Jedi order as a master. 
Sorry bro -1

• Agree 1

r4ymo.gif

34 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

-1 Skylur,  As previous yoda I worked with you and you helped out in the council. But I have to be honest you priortized Atin over your master duties. You are a hard worker but you still got lots to learn before going for a position like this. 

This is dumb false He has balanced his Time almost perfectly between Atin and Plo Koon and if you thought he neglected his duties you could have removed him.

That being said Good luck bro I believe you will do your best should you receive this position +1

37 minutes ago, Nightmare said:

^ -1
you're a good guy but you know so bde n stuff balancing is hard. I understand what he's talking about and it may not be 100% fact because there is some kind of balance in the mix, its just not enough dedication to the order

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

lol people over here like "you done nothing as a Master" and I'm sitting here like what have any of the other Masters done that are so much more significant than anything he has done.

+1 though you will have to drop Atin if you got the position and that's an SO BDE rule.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 In my opinion, you’re a good guy. I’ve been around with you and 104th on occasion, and have seen/heard of the work you’ve done within the battalion. Also, balancing SOBDE and Yoda isn’t an easy task, but seeing how you applied, I am confident that you thought this through and have a plan to balance the two. As an Ex-PLO’s Bro’s. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

9 minutes ago, Craigary said:

^ -1
you're a good guy but you know so bde n stuff balancing is hard. I understand what he's talking about and it may not be 100% fact because there is some kind of balance in the mix, its just not enough dedication to the order

I am willing to give up my SO BDE job to have all focus on the order.

I have only interacted with you a few times, and its okay I'm the one staying up late and time differences, but I know you can do this so you have my +1

--Also cause my little brother scribbles gave you a +1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Skylur, I have not been around to see you change since the time I was Shaak Ti and previously before as Sentinel Lead, but I’ll go ahead and share the feedback and my thoughts on you as an individual from my time, correct me or quote me if any of this has changed. (Some of it is good don’t worry)

Skylur, as Shaak Ti I received multiple battalions feedbacks for their Jedi, obviously. When I received feedback from the battalions you resided it may it be 104th or even RANCOR it was almost always positive feedback, you were active with the troops and you tried to lean in anyway you could help, battalion commanders appreciated it and when I was Shaak Ti and didn’t have too much time to help them you picked up my weight and helped them out when I couldn’t, I appreciated that. Now as Yoda you don’t hold that responsibility, you don’t HAVE to help out the 41st but you can choose to do it, I’m curious to find out if you would entertain the idea to help them out and role play with them even. Overall tl;dr from this section is you’re good at battalion work and communication.

From my time as Sentinel Lead, which was very early on in making you a Master, I entrusted the permissions to become the SHML to you, Shadow Manager Lead for people who don’t know. Obviously being me I joked around quite a bit and people knew that, but for you; I don’t think you quite understood at the time, you’d confront me in direct messages asking me if I was serious. That right there shows me two things, you get nervous easily and you got some balls to confront problems straight on. To people who read that sentence interpret it as you will.

Overall Skylur, you were an active Master in the Order when I was in it and you strived to be on time or even early to perform your duties and I have to commend you for it. I’m curious to see where you can take the Order, and I’m sure the oldies can even show you some help if needed, it’s what the [REDACTED] channel is for ;)

+1, good luck.

+1 helped me bring the shadows back to greatness

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Not a bad thing, But I see Skylur on Plo Koon more than I see him on Atin. He's always making his role of Jedi priority ever since I've met Skylur. He's a good lad, who is definitely not active. He has a good mind set, and it would be nice to a fresh lad going for Yoder, I mean Yoda. 

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Banned

Skylur, you are one of the most dedicated people I have met on this server and you work hard towards what you want. I feel like now its your time to step on the plate as Yoda and see what you can do.

Fat +1

Finally we can have an active atin........jk

+1

The Jedi Council is a joke right now and full of lazy, irresponsible, and idiotic people. The only way the Jedi can restore its dignity is to have someone who can see all the bullshit that comes with the role and have the backbone to do something about it.  While you're definitely on the nicer side, I can see you doing just that. 

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Skylur, you're a good guy. An honest guy. You've got good intentions. I've always believed that a kind guy who can see through bullshit is always preferable to the alternative. I remember first joining the 104th and looking up to you as an incredibly active and involved Plo Koon. I remember your return while I was in a leadership position and my desperate desire to see you rise up the ranks again. I'd love to see what you could do with the Jedi.

+1, change the world man.

Oh my Gosh my man Skylar I remember Making you my Shadow Manager and Then my Shadow Manager Lead Man you Would make a Fantastic Yoda and I have one more thing to say before I make my Vote SNNNNOOOOOOOWWWWW KKOOOOONNNNNNN +1 Go Get Em Snow Koon

Former
Luminara Unduli 
41st BCMD Gree

everyone moaning that you're active on atin. yeah atins better then plo and more fun. its not like half of the people who are -1ing perfectly balance their clone and jedi. its time to have a new yoda not the same one from months ago returning or someone whos completely inactive pops onto the server, gets yoda then dips. the server wont grow as well if we dont let newer kinda people have higher position roles, which we kinda are now :) sorry +1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

Skylur, me boy.
Where do I begin, you are an amazing master who has done many great things for the jedi council as well as for the 104th. You are someone that push all obstacles aside and take your challenges head on. Me and you have had some quarrels in the past, because you hate me, OF COURSE NOT, you want to help me better myself because you have faith in me. Your leadership skills and all of your skills that you have passed on to me, helped me become a better person, your skills should be spread to all within the jedi order, maybe we can get some of these foreheads who complain but do nothing out of here(Probably gonna get hate, but.... im looking around and i cant find a fuck to give)

Skylur, you have a OMEGA+1from me

Edited by TurtIe
  • Funny 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

+1 

I have been beside Skylur ever since I was a padawan, he guided me in the right direction, showed and continued to show great leadership and was able to handle the responsibility's thrown at him. Currently being in the 104th, I'm sure many of you know 104th is rebuilding and laying a new foundation seeing as all our previous high command and even our CO's and NCO's were almost all inactive. Skylur has played a great role in rebuilding the 104th and I'm sure until its time for him to move on, he will continue to do so. I wish you the best.

Null-5 "Prudii"
spacer.png

I mean you're a general, haven't even worked hard enough to get a rank up in the order from getting your named master position? Nah fam. Last I checked its usually Mace, Jocasta or Cin Dralig that usually applies but good luck pal.

Edited by Jorrdan

I held off my vote here because I dont know you all too well and havent payed attention to your achievements or doings within the order because I havent been a real active member of the order since I was master. But with these making it close to pending at this time, I believe that it is Patricia, who is the more qualified and deserving candidate in this race for yoda, so I am going to give you a -1. However, I do still wish you the best.