What was your most interesting arrest experience?

I was doing BARC jousting in MHB when I was Kenobi and I smacked some kid with my jousting pole

• Funny 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

When I went into Shaak Ti’s bunks cause I heard someone said Rape. I went in and got AOSed for trespassing.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

When panzer was Fox:

1. Day 2 of 91st being on the server, Joah spawned speeders for us and it turned into mass vehicular manslaughter and panzer chased me to arrest me.

2. Walking into CG DB and getting like 10 to chase me on the ship for over 2 hours.

3. Being actually drunk on the server.

4. Yelling in character and calling someone a "weasley ferret that deserves nothing better in life" (I was Neyo when I did this)

5. Burping for a solid 10 seconds in db because someone was on a tangent about trigger discipline.

6. Leaving db and making cg chase me.

All I can think of right now

WAS MEDIC

This is easy.

It was one of my last days on the server, it was very early morning and I was with @Washington,Apache and whoever Fi was at the time, maybe @LixCoffee and we were dropping into MHB via a dupe of an airpod that I had in my dupe folder. (I was on jar jar binks at the time).

Anyways, I gave myself a grenade launcher, whilst the other 2 only had their CT Blasters.

We drop into MHB and scream "BREACH GO GO GO" and whilst the other 2 start to fire into the air, I'm standing there doing the surrender swep, and then I'm arrested for something like "firing weapon on deacon 6" with NO BAIL. - THE OTHERS WERE NOT ARRESTED

It was at that time when Panzer came on, unarrested me and then I blew him and his CG to shreds via the grenade launcher. 

This was the same day I kyberslammed about 12 people as jar jar which I was not arrested for.... lmao.

Just realised I was such a minge 

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 2

British

When I rejoined the 327th as a SGM and the first day on the current base map I went AWOL ran outside for awhile and almost got banned for it from what tristan told me lmao. ohh and I think @ttv.TheMedicTV was the Ashrad Hett that time but idk

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

• Management
Management
2 hours ago, Nade Jones said:

I was doing BARC jousting in MHB when I was Kenobi and I smacked some kid with my jousting pole

lol I was that poor CT

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Saluting on accident on my Jedi, Force pushing someone into an elevator on accident, leading DB and got arrested for basically leading DB because someone called a breaking PTS AOS on me, That person who called the AOS Was another Base Ops

Edited by Papa Piff

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

When I was Jek, a long time ago...

We arrested Freck when he was Keelyvine Reus.

I walked up to him at his cell next to Panzer and said, and I quote: "Your forehead is so big, it looks like a five-head." He AOS'd me for disrespect and I sat my full arrest only to be told by Panzer that the arrest was invalid because he did it while he was in jail. I've never wanted to RDM my Battalion Commander more.

But other than that, I'm a good boy.

• Funny 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

• Coordinator
Coordinator
9 hours ago, Chop said:

Spoke in Quarren and got arrested 

Same here 

• Agree 1

Fizzik spawned us BARC speeders at 4 am and we rode through the base and bunk halls. Fizzik left, and I believed that I had the server to myself. Little did I know, there was an eager European ST PVT that was just looking to arrest a BCMD. After seeing my AOS, I attempted to crush the ST with my speeder and make it to courtyard where I could make a daring escape. Little did I know, the gates were closed... and this fucker was waiting at the BCC doors. I baited him to chase me, then juked him by hiding behind a corner. I thought I was in the clear, I took my victory lap to the BCC, opened the gate and trotted down towards the courtyard where my beautiful BARC speeder was awaiting to be mounted. To my horror, he was standing right beside it. After an attempt to mission impossible my way out the battlements, I was caught. I accepted my defeat. 

Thank God this wee PVT did not log it.

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

I got arrested for shooting while I was trying to do my Crossarm. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

1. When we did that event on the event server where Tybo killed everyone with a kyber slam instead of killing any droids. I drive-by gatted him after that and was later arrested.

2. When we lynched Lily in MHB and then made the largest clone made tower by standing on each other  in MHB. I was near the top and then CG started arresting each and everyone of us one at a time as we all fell down. Sprinted like Usain Bolt from those damn CG, but shit, they still got me.

• Funny 1
2 hours ago, Ratio said:

When I was Jek, a long time ago...

We arrested Freck when he was Keelyvine Reus.

I walked up to him at his cell next to Panzer and said, and I quote: "Your forehead is so big, it looks like a five-head." He AOS'd me for disrespect and I sat my full arrest only to be told by Panzer that the arrest was invalid because he did it while he was in jail. I've never wanted to RDM my Battalion Commander more.

But other than that, I'm a good boy.

I REMEMBER THIS! LOL

British

Well, one time, I stole Ginyu's execution of someone in DB. He didn't like that.

Another time, I stood up and shot grievous in the face as he walked into the DB. Might not have been arrested per say, but people got pretty pissed.

Probably got arrested almost 3 years ago for saying cheese in debrief back when that worked, along with some others before the debrief began, I don’t recall being arrested but I should’ve, also got banned while multiple people including myself got PT for it and had our names as “Stupid (name)”, so interesting times almost 3 years ago

bolt

oh ive had some good ones. there was back on icefuse where the entire 104th got arrested for not going to db, the time i almost killed tommen to reset his HP, the time i accidently locked myself into a cell while exploring a map when it first released, im sure there have been others but those are the ones i remember the most

I have two. First one was when I said "No Nut November" to someone while on the way back from DB and got arrested for ERP.

Another was when I thought it would be a good idea to try to rocket jump in storage room when there was about 5 other people. Killed two. Never made it on the shelves:(

I went on Icefuse for some reason. I was just walking around and talked to some old friends of mine. During my travels this happened:

In a little squeaker voice - "Why are all the CTs here?"

Me, and intellectual - "Because fuck you that's why"

Literally 5 seconds later I got arrested for Officer disrespect. Of course the kid I tell to shut the fuck up is an officer smh.

Mkay. I was Jaing and I went to brig to try and bail out Prudii. I showed them a lore weapon Jaing had "Kal's Three Sided Knife" as an ID and the CG deadass stops and says "Are you threatening me?"

AOS went out, and I hid in the Jedi Council Chambers for about 45 minutes before Directors falsed the AOS. It was great @Llama/Yoda @Dargon

Edited by Metro
  • Friendly 2

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

15 hours ago, Poe said:

Fizzik spawned us BARC speeders at 4 am and we rode through the base and bunk halls. Fizzik left, and I believed that I had the server to myself. Little did I know, there was an eager European ST PVT that was just looking to arrest a BCMD. After seeing my AOS, I attempted to crush the ST with my speeder and make it to courtyard where I could make a daring escape. Little did I know, the gates were closed... and this fucker was waiting at the BCC doors. I baited him to chase me, then juked him by hiding behind a corner. I thought I was in the clear, I took my victory lap to the BCC, opened the gate and trotted down towards the courtyard where my beautiful BARC speeder was awaiting to be mounted. To my horror, he was standing right beside it. After an attempt to mission impossible my way out the battlements, I was caught. I accepted my defeat. 

Thank God this wee PVT did not log it.

Bruh lmao 

On 5/26/2019 at 3:08 PM, Usefulgamer said:

When I rejoined the 327th as a SGM and the first day on the current base map I went AWOL ran outside for awhile and almost got banned for it from what tristan told me lmao. ohh and I think @ttv.TheMedicTV was the Ashrad Hett that time but idk

Shoulda been banned smh

• Winner 1
  • Management
Management
15 minutes ago, Buuged | Thermite said:

Quietly said “I’m gay” outside DB, got arrested for breaking PTS

Doesn’t top Quill saying I’m gay for his CO PTS LOL

Ive been arrested twice, the first time was for mic spamming elevator music in the elevators of n extensive and then the second was RDMing someone with a wheelchair even tho that bastard intentionally ran in front of my when I was zoomin.

They wouldn’t even let Quill or Sock nail me out smh

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

38 minutes ago, Scribbles said:

Forcepushing all of 104th into the Hypermatter pit on venator extensive then hearing a 104th screaming "Run muslim run"

WAIT BITCH THAT WAS YOU?! I FUCKING REMEMBER THAT I HAD A B2 ARM ON ME I WAS USING 

Back when I was Fox, I tried to arrest a minge for shooting on defcon 6, one of my officer was right next to me while I used both clic with the baton (for people that doesnt know it does 10 damage when you use both clics but its an insta freeze) I killed the minged since he had like 2 hp left or something and I was arrested by my own officer for RDM.

Edit: Also one time I after I resigned from Fox, Ginyu used to go up to a random CG and yell "CAPTAIN, ARREST THAT MAN !" and every time the CG would just come up to me and arrest me without asking questions or reasons given by Ginyu. Got me arrested like 5 times like that.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
On 5/26/2019 at 3:05 PM, Freck said:

This is easy.

It was one of my last days on the server, it was very early morning and I was with @Washington,Apache and whoever Fi was at the time, maybe @LixCoffee and we were dropping into MHB via a dupe of an airpod that I had in my dupe folder. (I was on jar jar binks at the time).

Anyways, I gave myself a grenade launcher, whilst the other 2 only had their CT Blasters.

We drop into MHB and scream "BREACH GO GO GO" and whilst the other 2 start to fire into the air, I'm standing there doing the surrender swep, and then I'm arrested for something like "firing weapon on deacon 6" with NO BAIL. - THE OTHERS WERE NOT ARRESTED

It was at that time when Panzer came on, unarrested me and then I blew him and his CG to shreds via the grenade launcher. 

This was the same day I kyberslammed about 12 people as jar jar which I was not arrested for.... lmao.

Just realised I was such a minge 

I was Fi lol and that was dope 

• Agree 1
On 5/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, Bazoo said:

Back when I was Fox, I tried to arrest a minge for shooting on defcon 6, one of my officer was right next to me while I used both clic with the baton (for people that doesnt know it does 10 damage when you use both clics but its an insta freeze) I killed the minged since he had like 2 hp left or something and I was arrested by my own officer for RDM.

Edit: Also one time I after I resigned from Fox, Ginyu used to go up to a random CG and yell "CAPTAIN, ARREST THAT MAN !" and every time the CG would just come up to me and arrest me without asking questions or reasons given by Ginyu. Got me arrested like 5 times like that.

God i miss ginyu.

When Joah told me to call myself a baby back bitch, so I called him one. He then arrested me and came up to the jail cell after. He and forseen both whipped out batons and beat the shit out of me for 5 mins. 

This isn't me getting arrested but

When I was a LTC in shock (or 2ndLT hound, dunno what time this was), i saw that someone arrested one of the higher up staff members on the server i think it was. I run to brig to see him, and theres 2 fucking chancellor palpatines in the brig, and soon to come 3. The story is a little sketch cause i dont care that much, but i know simeone has a better story with a screenshot.

Edited by Jayarr