(Qal) Shepherd's Marshal Commander REApplication

Qal

==========[ Commander Re-Application Template ]==========

This template is for applications of people who wish to hold another term as their Commander position

YOU MAY NOT COMMENT ON YOUR OWN COMMANDER APPLICATION AFTER PUBLISHING IT UNLESS ANSWERING A QUESTION YOU WERE SPECIFICALLY ADDRESS ON.
OTHERWISE, COMMENTING WILL DISQUALIFY YOUR APPLICATION.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

==========[ Marshal Commander ]==========

Steam Name:

Qal

RP Name:

G.A.R. Marshal Commander Shepherd

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)

STEAM_1:1:88745924

Brigade you are applying for:

Grand Army of the Republic Marshal Commander

How many terms have you held the position?:

I have held the position of Marshal Commander for a single 2 month term.

How do you feel your previous term went?:

I feel like my previous term was successful. I completely filled High Command, one of my main goals. It hasn’t been completely filled in forever, of course.. I made command meetings weekly. The 187th Paratrooper Legion is taking off in daily numbers, and we’re starting to see the Officer Corps fill in.

Why do you wish to remain a Marshal Commander?:

Simply put, I don’t believe my work as Marshall Commander has finished. There’s more I can achieve, more fun to be had, and a server I still wish to better.

Current availability:

Monday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Tuesday : 10:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST (I work 4-10)
Wednesday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Thursday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Friday : 3:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Saturday : Depending on my Work Schedule - (Morning or Afternoon)
Sunday : 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

I work weekends, am currently in High School. This is my senior year, and I have some Projects that need to be done. Grades are due 05/25, and I will be graduating on 06/06. Overall, I will be focusing a little more on school until the 25th, to ensure my graduation. So activity will be a little more spotty. After 06/06, Im free other than working so you should see me more.

What are some of your achievements during your past term?:

During my term, the High Command Team has been completely filled. SOBDE Regimental and All! We have moved Command Meetings to a weekly basis, and have moved them to fridays at 6:30 PM EST in an attempt to raise attendance. I also eliminated blasters firing on frigates, and the frigate being destroyed in 8 Seconds.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the clone army?:

For starters, I wish to work more closely with the battalions, and hopefully make the base feel less empty. Additionally, i’m also interested in bringing passive roleplay to the forefront of the server, and I have a few ideas regarding this objective. For starters, i’d like to set up a rotation chart with Base Ops. I want to get scheduled patrols out again, make it so 2 patrols a day different battalions each day, I want patrols to be less spur of the moment, and more scheduled. I also want to make a Republic database, so Game Masters, and those running and calling defcons at the time can look for data on individuals or groups.

the endings seem awfully familiar

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I would rather resign before having to be removed for Inactivity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh and by the way. Yes, I can’t spell. Thank you for spell check.

• Management
Management

+1

You clearly want to try to achieve more in a second term and you have done a good job so far. Just don't burn yourself out man.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Developer

+1

We'll get 5th fleet back

+1 Qal in my opinion has been one of the best regimentals and Marshal commanders, He has done a lot of work with every battalion and when he was ATK Reg did even more work with them and I think he is perfect for a second term

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

+1 Thank god your going again

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 can’t wait to see you on more 

ps. My dupes are better than yours jk ❤️

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

-1 Need you back as 21stGM Colonel Qal(l).

Taking a less meme-y and more serious tone to this, +1.

Has been doing a great job as MCMD as far as I can tell. Hosted regular BCMD meetings that didn't last 3 hours and keeps tabs on the battalions, there performance and there activity to ensure all battalions are maintained and supported.

Attempts to promote activity in his troopers with patrols and promotes RP where he can.

Edited by Gadget

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Neutral.

As a Marshal Commander to the Republic you have failed on one major ground. You align yourself with the enemy and consistently let Sith take advantage of the Republic. The new RoE shows this clearly. You went and undercut a server rule to try and assist the Sith. The constant meetings with Sith in base and lack of actual RP involving supporting the Republic over its enemies is the only reason I am skeptical of your return.

Overall, Qal you have good intentions but you need to take a look at what you are doing RP wise.

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

4 hours ago, Metro said:

Neutral.

As a Marshal Commander to the Republic you have failed on one major ground. You align yourself with the enemy and consistently let Sith take advantage of the Republic. The new RoE shows this clearly. You went and undercut a server rule to try and assist the Sith. The constant meetings with Sith in base and lack of actual RP involving supporting the Republic over its enemies is the only reason I am skeptical of your return.

Overall, Qal you have good intentions but you need to take a look at what you are doing RP wise.

I massively disagree with this, I loved the new ROE as a Sith and even a clone. It brings new rp to the table and takes us away from MRP again. Most people does not want to rp with Sith and just wants to be killed or start killing. This takes away from the power/trigger happy clones. 

Now regarding his rp I also disagree I have seen him multiple times rping on the base and battalions. He has done multiple times what BO neglect to do, run BCC, assigning battalion positions and much more. So I see no problem with his rp. 

If if you are literally going neutral for him talking to Sith, wtf

• Disagree 3
5 hours ago, Metro said:

Neutral.

This also adds to my neutral, we shouldn’t be adding the sith. 

Former: Liaison

11 hours ago, Metro said:

Neutral.

Agreed, with the new rules you have to wait to attacked before you even do anything.
If I see a sith walking towards me while cloaked I'm gonna fucking shoot them.

spacer.png

+1 I missed him put up FOBs and its fun watching all of the people who are 

SOBDE get mad at him for doing something with a faction on server that no ones wants to play because people all ways down them 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

2 hours ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

+1 I missed him put up FOBs and its fun watching all of the people who are 

SOBDE get mad at him for doing something with a faction on server that no ones wants to play because people all ways down them 

The Faction is enemy to the Republic and if they don't want to be treated as such play either Clone or Jedi. I'm not mad but I want him to realize within RP what he is doing is essentially treason. I like Qal I just heavily disagree with the working with Sith bullshit. But I wouldn't expect the guy who allied with them as 501st to understand that.

Edited by Metro
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/16/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist