104th BCMD Wolffe

DU BCMD Doom

Red Guard Captain (battalion commander)

SOBDE Regimental Commander x2 terms

SPEC-SOBDE Senior Commander

Shadow Company Commander

Rancor Commander (current)

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

I think I should be regimental because I believe my experience can be quite a kicker to get battalions going, or continue to send them on their way if they are fine. I have been around for roughly three years I believe, maybe more. I’ve seen a lot of battalion commander come in and triumph with their position, and I’ve seen a lot fail in the position. I’ve in fact served under quite a lot who have failed. All of the knowledge I have gained from that could help me on my way if I do in fact get regimental, because it isn’t anything so easily forgotten.

Infact, I have been regimental commander for SOBDE before. Now this isn’t as much as most things are like attack, but. It took quite a bit of maintaining, and that should say something. After regimental I progressed to senior commander which was one rank below marshal, and I had to now help watch over the SPEC regiment. I had a lot of fun and I checked in with battalions quite a bit when I was senior, asking the BCMDs if their regimental was active and doing their job. And they were, I trusted square when he was regimental and I don’t regret working with him, he did his job.

(Little important note)

All and all, I will admit something. I’ve been arrested twice as of lately and I feel a little filthy for that as it is unacceptable behaviour for someone high up, and I can assure you it won’t happen again. I have always fixed myself if there ever was an issue, and if it came down to being serious then I will 100% be serious, no questions asked. I was serious when I was regimental before, I was serious when I was BCMD before, and I can promise to be serious now

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?:

Yessir.

Availability:

12 hours a day, everyday, unless an LOA says otherwise.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

104th BCMD Wolffe

This right here was my first real big time thing. I worked up for 6 months in the 104th. 6 months. I did tryouts all the time everyday and it was a thrill and a race to see where I could reach/end up. In the end I made it up to LTC and got the named character of boost and warthog. Both of these showed me how to run a branch, let alone sliding into a battalion commander role. I soon ended up applying for wolffe against two long time members, caboose and anu. They both were good contestants and I thought I was never going to make it in the end. I did though, it worked out in the end and I got wolffe. But something to know is I left a month in, which brings me to…

Captain of the Red Guard

I loved this role to death. I had the chance to defend the chancellor, but at the costs of respectability and controlled power. I feel like I granted too much freedom to the people in my guard and they went off and RDM’d sometimes. I admit I could have controlled it, but I didn’t. But red guard was just pure fun and added to a lot of roleplay and that was single handedly the best part of it all.

Shadow Company Commander

This is mostly an example of what I can do sometimes. I was put into this battalion as a 2ndLT by max as a window and an option for me to come back to the server and show I can work on the battalion and revive it. And I’d say I did just that. As soon as me and a few others were put in the battalion, we worked and worked and worked on documents and tryouts and all that we could. And it brought the battalion back up to its feet and that’s what I wanted to see and what I loved to see.

Battalion Commander Doom

I came into this battalion for the same reason as shadow company. Hope. Revival. Success. I did constant tryouts as an NCO and I worked my ass off once I reached officer to tone down minge and disrespect. It soon came to a point where dargon resigned and I saw that as a chance to go for BCMD and help the battalion to the best of my abilities. I will be straight up with you, I did 10x better than my wolffe and I managed to get an active battalion that knew what to do and was organized as can be. I removed the impression of minge battalion and a disrespectful battalion. I oversaw that everything is in shape, and honestly this would all be impossible without my two commanders.

SOBDE Regimental Commander

This was a really fun position and I cannot say anything bad that came of it. SOBDE at first were a little sketch on my arrival and wanted woeny instead, and I won’t deny I felt a bit bad for cucking him out of it. But in the end, we all became good friends and I still talk to some of them now and then to this day. I never really messed with them cause they were perfect at the time, and I had an understanding with all the squad leads on what they wanted and how they act.

SPEC-SOBDE Senior Commander

Another really fun position to be in, for me atleast. I got to expand out from not only having good friends in SOBDE, but I also managed to gain great friends in the SPEC regiment and work with people I personally already knew. I talked to a lot of the BCMDs and made sure there were constant meetings being held by their regimentals that I would sit in on sometimes just to reassure they are not only getting what they want but they were happy with their regimental. It was more of an overseeing position but it came with a lot of power that can easily be used wrong in the wrong hands.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Where does anyone want their regiment/battalion to be at the end? Active, healthy, can maintain itself with the officers and NCOs the BCMD has chosen, and can hold a good reputation in the end when all else fails. Maturity, respect, and work should be what form a battalion. Not how many recruits this man has gotten or how much PT that man gave. As rex said, experience outranks everything, and you as the BCMD are supposed to give them that experience.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

To be honest, recon looks healthy from the outside but I may be mistaken. From what I’ve noticed within rancor, we don’t talk to 41st or 91st that much. I feel like combined trainings for the regiments should happen in order to let them all or allow them all to get to know each other more then they do now. Not to mention that I'd do what I did as senior commander, which is go around and chill in battalions channels and kinda see what they need and don't need and how they act on the topic of other battalions/battalion commanders. Regiments should be connected, like 501st and 212th connected and working together in event. Combined ops. It could be beautiful, but it calls for work.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:

Yes

Edited by Jayarr
  • Winner 1

+1 This man is perfect for the job I have worked with him on multiple occasions through out both our tenures in the community.  He is a good leader and does not make hasty decisions he puts his position to a professional level and helps everyone around him.  This gentlemen deserves a shot at this new position and he can elevate the units around him and can bring the rp and server interaction to a new level of positive.  I wish this man luck and I know he can do the job in a professional manner and diligence needed for this position.

• Friendly 1

+1 Even with him going through some ruff times right now he’s able to pull through, he is always online and here to help all the time. He keeps Everyone in line and will always try his best to do what he is suppose to do, he made many changes in Rancor specifically Intel team which was a great success and is doing very well in general in my opinion, and even though I didn’t know you were a homosexual, even with your difference from everyone else we are still able to get along and you don’t let that get in the way when people might insult you or offend you in some way. And hope you make some changes to recon reg.

• Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I was a better SOBDE REG just saying

• Disagree 1
  • Funny 3

+1

You have prior experience and to be honest, you enjoy being a regimental and have liked it for quite sometime. I've worked under you for sometime and you have proven yourself worthy.

Image result for Thumbs up

• Friendly 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 You have Prior experience and my interactions with you have been good and you seem to take your job seriously. I have had great interactions with you and based on what Ive heard you seem more that qualified for the job. 

• Friendly 1

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1, I hope that you can still interact with the 41st like Grum did.

• Agree 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

When Jayarr became a Senior SPEC/SOBDE Reg I was a little wonky but I also knew he could handle the position. He would always talk to SOBDE and proved to us he deserved Senior and fit in with SOBDE perfectly. To me that honestly proves more than enough experience to handle Recon Regimental and I believe Jayarr would kill at being it. 
+1

Edited by Derv
TY for unblacklisting me from EOD
  • Friendly 1

+1 Support

As my time as Rancor HC, I watched Jayarr rise up the ranks as Hammer and move up to Havoc. Every time I was on, he was busy doing trainings and tryouts, discussing topics with the units, and getting our recruits invested into the ARC program. At this time, even though I'd hate to see him go as my fellow Commander in Rancor, I know that with the work and dedication he is willing to put in, he can do great things.

• Friendly 1

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

1 hour ago, Merrill said:

+1 Support

As my time as Rancor HC, I watched Jayarr rise up the ranks as Hammer and move up to Havoc. Every time I was on, he was busy doing trainings and tryouts, discussing topics with the units, and getting our recruits invested into the ARC program. At this time, even though I'd hate to see him go as my fellow Commander in Rancor, I know that with the work and dedication he is willing to put in, he can do great things.

Honestly I couldn't have said it better, he puts in the work and he has the experience. +1

• Friendly 1

+1 I've often pondered the level of Jayarr's homosexuality, to the point in which I realized the manifesto he wrote on the intricacies on the world  wide web was in fact a memoir reflecting on his homosexuality and realization of his role in his native american tribe. To which I must say, hail the chief running homo Jayarr.

On the real though, having worked with Jayarr as a fellow regimental last year, he does a good job and I think he can revitalize parts of the regiment and support the battalions.

• Funny 3
  • Winner 1

-1 Gay

-1 Furry

+1 cool guy, even managed to put up with our stuff long enough to make 41st some solid models. Which shows that hes very patient and also a very hard worker.

+1 lots of experience 

+1 very good leader and I respect him because "hes a righteous dude"

I think jayarr is what recon needs right now in terms of a leader and a it seems that my negatives are outweighed by those positives, I give my full support for you to be the next recon reg. Gl dude.

Edited by Egg
  • Winner 1

Im a little torn on this one chief not going to lie.

You and I never have had good interactions even before we actually met in-game.

But someone who I respect (but don't always agree with) vouched for your work ethic, and character.

So our interactions might have just been bad timing so I will be giving this a tentative +1

• Agree 1

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/1/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist