Add Poof V2

zoink

Add or Change: Adding Yarael Poof to the server because since the 187th are coming back Poof should come back too.  Poof can add fun to the server fun and many roleplay like his illusion effect. Poof can also be a huge boost of players for a battalion if he joins one. 

Job: Jedi Master Yarael Poof

Model:  models/cultist_kun/sw/yarael_poof.mdl 

Weapons: Jedi Master Saber

Other: None

THIS HAS BEEN ACCEPTED BY THE JEDI COUNCIL! 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 6
Banned

-1 Stupid suggestion stop asking 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Un-oof the Poof!

This can add some RP and many of the other characters around the server are very much dead, why shouldn't poof be added. He has lore and is another Jedi Master that people can strive for. If it has been approved by council, then what other reasons do we have to deny it?

• Agree 2
1 minute ago, Egg said:

+1 Un-oof the Poof!

This can add some RP and many of the other characters around the server are very much dead, why shouldn't poof be added. He has lore and is another Jedi Master that people can strive for. If it has been approved by council, then what other reasons do we have to deny it?

+1

• Agree 1

-1 honestly only nightmare that is a master RN wants to be Poof and it will become a minge job once again and he would get assigned to the 187th and make it a meme and it isnt suppose to be a meme battalion and if no one wants poof thats a master thats another job to remove.  

Edited by JaBaku
  • Agree 4
  • Winner 2

By adding a new Jedi Master (even if you have to remove a current one), It can help breathe a breath of fresh air into the Jedi, with new people seeing him around the Order can keep things interesting and also maybe add something else to the server that many others may not have. Also adding something shiny and new can help out with battalions because it gives something different to call theirs. (No disrespect or flame intended, just stating a fact) 187th has VERY little lore, and the lore that they do have is pretty shaky at best. Why not give them something else to call their own and make them a bit more attractive to newer players and improve many things on the server along the way.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

hold up we didnt say we were removing eeth yet 

Ya'll should, I don't know anyone who would want to play as Eat Broth

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

23 minutes ago, Stockings said:

Ya'll should, I don't know anyone who would want to play as Eat Broth

Bruh I know multiple people who want to be Eath Koth

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Smh many of you believe this is a minge class yes and no. At the time when poof was here, He was a beneficial and "minge class" Poof hopped around different battalions and actually helped them get more numbers. I also played around with poof but that's because who wouldn't want to play as a long-necked Jedi that looked like a Q-tip. This suggestion is stupid and repetitive but a little of diversity couldn't hurt on the server. 

• Agree 2

I personally don't see the argument of the "8 MG is too big for one model". When we already have models that are 6 MG plus. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1424916865

This model looks great IMO and hasn't hurt server performance. On top of that Nightmare has proven that he is willing to RP and adding Poof would only increase that. You could argue that a number of the Lore Masters are constantly cycled and, or unused.

My take is that if it doesn't hurt server performance and the Council is down to add Poof then there shouldn't be anything against it.

• Agree 1
38 minutes ago, Quill Khan said:

I personally don't see the argument of the "8 MG is too big for one model". When we already have models that are 6 MG plus. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1424916865

This model looks great IMO and hasn't hurt server performance. On top of that Nightmare has proven that he is willing to RP and adding Poof would only increase that. You could argue that a number of the Lore Masters are constantly cycled and, or unused.

My take is that if it doesn't hurt server performance and the Council is down to add Poof then there shouldn't be anything against it.

Ugh quill the council wouldn’t of let this pass Scribbles EO’d to c this Meme again 

Edited by JaBaku
Banned

+1 Didnt work the first time so why not try again

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Ight so i was there when Poof was a thing. As @Nightmare mentioned above he wasn't 100% meme job cause he was helping battalions grow. Also during events he was becoming serious(as of we speak about Nightmare lol) 

On other hand (not sure if its true) people say that only Nightmare wants to be Poof. If i good remember he was removed beacuse of a model? Also model is big. 

Even tho (not sure) only Nightmare wants to be Poof I would give it a try cause he worked quite well as Poof in old days.

+1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

+1 remove Eeth Koth replace with poof

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

31 minutes ago, Bobonater3 said:

+1 nightmare will become even more fun to play with, his interactions fun, lore friendly, and not breaking the rules for he enjoys being in character as master Poof, and add more lore on the server in general. Poof will be an active jedi for it is lots of fun.

thats the point my guy we don't add stuff for 1 person because then they have to put in the work to remove it after he quits playing it because idk any other master who will step up and be poof besides for the memes of it

Edited by JaBaku
  • Agree 1

-1 this man died before the first Battle of Geonosis. So it doesn't make much sense for him to be alive right now.  I understand we have Blitz, Havoc etc. but I can suspend my disbelief for those exceptions because they actually played a part in the Clone Wars. Although I wasn't here when Poof was implemented onto the server previously, so i can't comment on how it worked out previously, I can see why he would be considered a meme. 

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
42 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

thats the point my guy we don't add stuff for 1 person because then they have to put in the work to remove it after he quits playing it because idk any other master who will step up and be poof besides for the memes of it

You think no one would go for it? The council has many masters now and more people that still have potential 

• Agree 2
19 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

I spoke with the majority rn you will be the only one going for it 

Okay I'm getting real sick and tired of this whole argument based on a majority of Masters don't want this.

Let me drop y'all on your heads for a few minutes.

It is absolutely ridiculous that you guys categorize a job based on its model because it can be mingy. But I'm going to go ahead and call out the Sith job with the massive titties and call that mingy too, but I guess it's on the server too. Fuck it, at this point you're all calling out Nightmare for being mingy and on that job it'd only increase the autism. 

Most of you uncultured folks weren't even here when Poof was around and couldn't ever experience the pure roleplay Nightmare enforced on the server as Pencil Neck Poof. It's absolutely sickening to see that you're basing a whole opinion based on the model and how it could be mingy. 

Like fuck out of here, and Scribbles has been harassed consistently with the Poof suggestion, he didn't EO it because of a meme, he EO'd it because he believed that adding this job could bring a breath to the council and to the server with the addition of the 187th we wanted to assign a named master to the job, but I suppose the Council didn't want that either so fuck it. (Have no idea why he would even say that in the first place when he completely curved the whole idea in a different direction last night.) 

And to the file size, if it was a serious issue Joah wouldn't have lettin it get this far through a suggestion.

Let that sink in.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

2 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

Okay I'm getting real sick and tired of this whole argument based on a majority of Masters don't want this.

Let me drop y'all on your heads for a few minutes.

It is absolutely ridiculous that you guys categorize a job based on its model because it can be mingy. But I'm going to go ahead and call out the Sith job with the massive titties and call that mingy too, but I guess it's on the server too. Fuck it, at this point you're all calling out Nightmare for being mingy and on that job it'd only increase the autism. 

Most of you uncultured folks weren't even here when Poof was around and couldn't ever experience the pure roleplay Nightmare enforced on the server as Pencil Neck Poof. It's absolutely sickening to see that you're basing a whole opinion based on the model and how it could be mingy. 

Like fuck out of here, and Scribbles has been harassed consistently with the Poof suggestion, he didn't EO it because of a meme, he EO'd it because he believed that adding this job could bring a breath to the council and to the server with the addition of the 187th we wanted to assign a named master to the job, but I suppose the Council didn't want that either so fuck it. (Have no idea why he would even say that in the first place when he completely curved the whole idea in a different direction last night.) 

And to the file size, if it was a serious issue Joah wouldn't have lettin it get this far through a suggestion.

Let that sink in.

did u even read what scribbles posted on this post? He literally said he did it for the meme 

Just now, JaBaku said:

did u even read what scribbles posted on this post? He literally said he did it for the meme 

(Have no idea why he would even say that in the first place when he completely curved the whole idea in a different direction last night.) -Specifically from my post, if you read it.

Just now, Bbstine said:

(Have no idea why he would even say that in the first place when he completely curved the whole idea in a different direction last night.) -Specifically from my post, if you read it.

i mean if he believes that then he does IDK how Poof would bring "breath to the council" Maybe if was something new and not the same person it would tbh I don't see poof adding more breath at all its gonna be another job filled by the same person who will act the same way its not the character that makes it special its the person 

1 hour ago, Anders0n said:

-1 this man died before the first Battle of Geonosis. So it doesn't make much sense for him to be alive right now.  I understand we have Blitz, Havoc etc. but I can suspend my disbelief for those exceptions because they actually played a part in the Clone Wars. Although I wasn't here when Poof was implemented onto the server previously, so i can't comment on how it worked out previously, I can see why he would be considered a meme. 

This is the only reasonable and rational -1 on this thread in my opinion.  I agree that it's not cool to add him even since Jango Fett killed him, but Poof has already been on the server and the lore is all screwed on the server anyway.  So I guess in our lore, Poof survived.

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

4 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

i mean if he believes that then he does IDK how Poof would bring "breath to the council" Maybe if was something new and not the same person it would tbh I don't see poof adding more breath at all its gonna be another job filled by the same person who will act the same way its not the character that makes it special its the person 

You know that I have the ability to act serious correct? I just don't do it as often because its a garrys mod star wars server

• Winner 9
8 hours ago, Nightmare said:

You know that I have the ability to act serious correct? I just don't do it as often because its a garrys mod star wars server

Go up one

Edited by Pythin

Former: Liaison

The +1's outweigh the -1's, so I will be putting this to pending due to the community feedback. Joah will make the final decision on this about the file size and all, so lets see how it goes.

PENDING

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Pending

• Agree 2
  • Winner 5
  • 5 months later...
  • Founder
Founder

Unfortunately this suggestion is going to have to be denied for a few reasons. For starters I am sure everyone is aware of the enormous file size pertaining to this model. Also, we will not add new jedi jobs when the current ones we have now aren't even being filled up.