Attack and Recon Senior Commander Washington

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_1:1:76144015

Brigade you are applying for:

All of it

Experience:

So I will bullet point this for ease of access

• I rose from TR3-CMD within the 327th and served with them for many months
  • I served as a MAJ in the 41st for a short period of time, and worked very close with them
  • My tenure as Null was filled with assisting the 41st and 327th in various outreach. My Null time also allowed me to get acquainted with the majority of the server
  • 327th Commander again, and helped lead them back from death into a glorious light
  • Defense Regimental Commander, worked very DU, 41st and 327th VERY closely, spent time with these battalions, and slightly helped Dooms Unit recover from its issues (until they were taken from me). I helped DU slightly with their number issues, and with their shield situation (if you remember, there was a brief time they had NO shields). I also helped restructure the 327th and help them recover Post-Zahariel. This continued until both of these regiments were move out from under me
  • Recon Regimental Commander, worked with 91st, 104th, RANCOR, SO and the 41st. I previously actively assisted Buzz (Neyo at the time) in dealing with the 91st number issues, and helping him with assorted training. I  also helped RANCOR immensely in the running of their ARC training, and providing active assistance in their battalion issues. I have worked VERY closely with Ryx and the Spec Ops, and helping him with whatever issues he has whatsoever. The 41st is always amazing, however I do help them with assorted things such as Recon training.
  • Attack & Recon Senior Commander, worked with 501st, 212th, Galactic Marines, RANCOR, 41st, and SO. I tried to actively assist all of my battalions below me, and was constantly there to help provide support and advice in case of the Battalion Commanders having any issues. I also actively worked with my Regimental Commander's below me, and helping provide them with advice, or any other guidance or assistance they may need.

Why should you become a Marshal Commander?:

The reason I am going for this position is because I want to see ALL battalions in the server blossom, and continue to grow and develop. I have worked closely with the Recon and Attack Regiments and spent much of my time on the server with them, and now look to assist all the other battalions aboard our lovely Venator.  I look forward to assisting them in anything they could need or use, and to help them in any way possible. I also wish to be a new level of activity brought to the Marshal Commander role and to be there for my Brigades. I see these battalions consistently do phenomenal work, however I wish to see them excel in all aspects possible. I look forward to increasing role play within the battalions through training, and through helping the battalions in my brigades work together more closely. I may not have served in EVERY battalion below me, but I understand their wants and needs to be the best of my ability.  I know over half of the battalions, I work close with half these battalions, I love these boys and would see them succeed. 

Do you understand the lore of the Grand Army?:

Yes I understand the lore. I would GLADLY list all of the lore of the battalions, however that would just create filler on the application, so I will save that for the interview.

Availability:

Most days 1PM-10PM (PST) are my most usual times. So around a few hours a day, and I am reachable on Discord at ANY TIME. I am also on Teamspeak most of the time and am also ALWAYS available on their if their are EVER any issues. Weekends are a bit of a off day for me as I am usually busy on them, but I will try to be on for those days. I have been more busy as of late, and that has me on at more night times, however I am actively working on improving my day time activity.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• Rose through ranks in various battalions
  • Reached High Command
  • Reach the rank of Vet-Admin
  • Rose to Senior Admin
  • Gained a Named Character within the Jedi Order (Ahsoka<3)
  • I managed to run the Defense Regiment rather well, and help the 327th and Dooms Unit recover from their respective issues.
  • Have helped and ran the Recon Regiment well, and actively assist my battalions within them.
  • Have managed to successfully operated the Attack Recon Brigade as their Senior Commander

Do you have a microphone?:

I think so.

Where do you want the Grand Army to be at the end of your term?:

I wish to see these battalions get even better than they were before. I want to see a continuity in the prospering of the Attack-Recon Brigade and to continue to see great success within them, and to also greatly assist the Specialized-SOBDE Brigade. I want to see my Regimental Commanders actively assisting and advising the battalions below them, and to see my Senior Commanders over watching their Regiments, making sure that they are also doing their job. Overall, I want to see High Command function well with one another, and to allow greater cooperation between the Regiments, which in turn can benefit all of the battalions. These battalions have the upmost potential for greatness, and I want to see them there. I want my Brigades and Regiments to work closely with one another, and to be able to efficiently accomplish ANY TASK set upon them whatsoever. I want my battalions to see each other eye-to-eye, and not have any issues within their brigades. I want to see increased RP and professionalism continue within these battalions, and to see them helping to contribute to the overall atmosphere of Synergy Roleplay as a whole, and make it a better place for serious role play. 

How do you plan to improve relations within the Grand Army?:

The way I plan on improving relations within the Grand Army is to make sure that these Brigades and Regiments are closely working together. One of the ways that this could be done would be through battalions doing joint training, or perhaps one battalion helping another with it's specialty.  A great example of this could be seen my the Null trainings that Null conducts, in which they host a variety of assorted combat situations, to help teach Troopers more advanced tactics, as would be the job of Kal Skirata (A Mandalorian TRAINING Sergeant). This is something I would like to see more of, and would greatly encourage, as this would not only promote role play aboard the ship, but also provide an understanding into the other battalions, and into the special jobs each battalion could hold. An example of training like this could be having the 104th MECHANIZED ASSAULT Battalion host vehicle training for various battalions, and in this, other battalions could have a better understanding of the 104th and vice versa. So overall, my main way of improving relations would be though more joint training exercises, and simply working with one another. I want this Grand Army of the Republic to be like  a Crew, a Team, and in someways, a Family.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I understand this, and accept the Terms and Conditions.

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Marshal Commander rank?:

Yes, I understand this, and accept the Terms and Conditions

In Conclusion

I thank all of you for reading this and taking time to consider the application.

george.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1

Some of my colleagues recommended that I write a letter about how Comdr. Washington carries nothing but hatred and destruction in his heart. This is that letter. It may help if I begin my discussion by relating an innocuous story in order to illustrate my point: A few days ago I was arguing with a balmy beggar who was insisting that every word that leaves Washington's mouth is teeming with useful information. I tried to convince this sanguinary freak of nature that the key to exposing every uncompanionable practice of every uncompanionable fribble lies in uniting civil rights and civil liberties leaders, scholars, journalists, and public intellectuals from across the political and ideological spectrum on behalf of individual rights, due process, freedom of expression, and rights of conscience.

There's a little-known truth that isn't readily acknowledged by infernal blackguards: Washington highlights at every opportunity the one or two altruistic endeavors of his frotteurism society. Alas, as they say, you can put lipstick on a pig, but it is still a pig. I suppose a less catchy way to say that is that it's possible that Washington doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of metagrobolism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we promote the free and open exchange of ideas and viewpoints. As I conclude this letter, let me remind you that my goal in writing it was not only to build a broad, united movement against all forms of exploitation and oppression. I sought also to use this letter as a means to address a number of important issues.

+1

• Agree 3
Banned

+1

-Random Brit Appears-

Has done great work from the day I met the lad, Good leadership and overall strides to do well. Has the right mindset of  MCMD and isn't afraid to stamp down authority when needed. Does great work as a Senior, and Jedi Commander Tano.

+1 My wagwan 

• Agree 1

People are right, a lot of these are blind +1s, including my own. I have thought about this and changed my mind. 
-1 Honestly, I don't think anyone deserves Marshal at this point. I don't have anything against Washington, but the things that have been presented are undeniable. Most of the things can be improved on and fixed, though, in which I will change my post on this. I know I'll probably lose rep just for posting this, but it's my opinion and I want to express it.

Edited by Ryx
Thinking about this
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

+1 TBH wash you did get in trouble a lot but everytime you never left or got burnt out it just motivated you to do more. You have shown the server a new light as high command and I belive you are the next move for Marshall Commander :)

• Agree 1

+1 So when are we doing suggestion to move Washington's skin to Marshall Commander? <3

this man is fucking

BEST

MAN

FOR

THE

JOB

ACCEPT

HIM

OR

SWEAR

WILL 

FIND 

YOU

SOMEHOW. dont take it serious... its a joke daddy.

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Retired Founder

sᴏʀʀʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴘɪɴɪᴏɴ, sᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ɪᴛ:

sɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ʙᴇsɪᴅᴇs ᴘᴏsᴛ ʟᴏᴀ's.
ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ +1 ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀʏs /ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ/ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ sʜᴏᴡs.

ᴍᴏsᴛ ғᴇᴇᴅʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴏɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪs ʙʟɪɴᴅ +1, ᴏʀ +1 ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ.
ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴏsᴛ sɪᴍs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴀʟ.
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ "ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ" ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sʜᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ, ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ɪs ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴀʟ.
ʜᴀʟғ ʏᴏᴜʀ +1's ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ. ᴀs ɪ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.

https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/4317-washingtons-end-of-the-semester-loa/
https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/4783-washingtons-long-loaroa/

ᴛʜɪs ɪsɴ'ᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ, ʙᴜᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ, ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ᴛʜɪs.
ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ.

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 8

Ehhh You are the only good choice for a reason you are the only choice I have to agrre with Zim sorry Hate me all you want but I'm not taking it
also I know I'm finna get some inactive comments on me but sorry
Best of luck, great guy just not now

• Agree 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Alright so some poor comments on this thread so this is me defending my son you don't like it I don't care. This boy right here is one of the hardest working and good hearted boys in this community, when he sees a toxic element in the community he takes action. He's active and I have personally been in one of the battalions under his command and have ties in others like rancor and from everything I have seen he puts in as much work as can be expected of a senior commander. My proof on this? Experience, I have watched this boy since he joined the community and I have watched him do far more to improve the roleplay and experience for other players on the server than almost anyone else I can think of, and that includes myself. This boy really cares about the people in this community and would do a fantastic job leading the majority of them as Marshall commander. Not giving this to him in my honest opinion would be a huge disappointment to someone who has been in this community since day one and has waited for another Marshall commander on par with my boy core to come around. We need a Marshall who is going to ACTUALLY encourage roleplay and improve the experience of playing the server and I think Washington is that Marshall commander so the fattest of +1's to Washington and god speed son, clan odinson is with you.

Also don't unfairly judge how he does in game as a senior commander for roasting some people you may like on the forums or otherwise when in his mind they were a negative element on the community please and thank you.

From,

Llama, the head of clan odinson, first Yoda and uh, some other shit no one remembers much love to everyone not meaning to call anyone out or roast anyone just meant to defend my son and support him.

• Agree 7
  • Disagree 1
  • Founder
Founder

+1

• Retired Founder

I don't have much place to say this, however. Your LOA activity on your Senior Commander was a bit long. Considering the fact that the bare minimum is being done as Senior Commander. I can tell you this as someone who looks over these things at the end of the day. I do not get on the server because I simply can't. I will be spammed with random bullshit rather than being able to enjoy my own server.

With that being said Washington, I believe you have a bandwagon personality. I believe you are someone who will quickly come to the winning side and quickly cloak yourself inside of the drama. I personally see a leader as someone who has a difference of opinion at all times. It can be right or wrong but a leader chooses to follow his own path, not the groups. A leader is supposed to push people in a direction to better themselves and better the group. Creating drama on the forums is not a good way to make yourself look like a good Marshal Commander.

A lot of people will argue that in forums is different from in-game, however, your reputation carries over. When you look at Foxy or Watermelonwolf, he undeniably said some stupid things on the forums and it carried over to the game on how people viewed him as a person. So for those of you who are going to say forums don't account for the game. Don't give me that random bullshit.

Also @Llama/Yoda you using the term "My son" shows that this is a clear biased favoritism of friendship, nothing to do with professionality. I respect your opinion, but as Yoda you should be able to know the difference between a fence sitter and someone who is currently doing something. In the old days, Washington used to do ALOT, I heavily agree with your statement. I agree with the experience that is required. I do not agree with the fact that he's attempting to better anything at the current moment. Washington is a good individual. Do not get me wrong. In no way, shape or form am I attempting to bash Washington. I'm simply putting forward constructive criticism allowing him to view what I'm saying, in hopes that he will do better as a Marshal Commander if he gets accepted. If he gets denied maybe take these points a lot stronger.

Also, I hate to Quote TayTay, but it seems that TayTay is entirely correct where there is this bandwagon that will follow in suite and mass back up Washington AKA Necro -1 anyone who goes against the group. If you guys don't see that this happening, then you're blind... Just match the names ;)

Example 1). Zim making constructive points

10f83e857e532d58d107cc22dcf6f9cb.png

Example 2). TayTay saying a simple goodbye to someone

f0af9801b3d8fe04d3fb1494ffeaa208.png

Example 3). Gene's Resignation Turned into Flame by Thexan

653c909891747e1d36b517931d6fc1b3.png

I have 6 more examples but I think you guys get the point.

P.S _ Best of luck to you Washington, Please take my post into account and realize that I want the old Washington Back, the one who had the drive and passion to make things better on the server. Current Washington is very lazy, is starting to fall off, and is involving himself more in the drama than what he needs to. 

Remember this Washington.

Fake Friends ~ Will defend your flaws and argue to create drama.
Real Freinds ~ Will push you to be better and point out your flaws.
People who care about you ~ Will tell you the direct truth

Take a look around and realize what I'm saying.

-Joah

• Agree 17
  • Disagree 1

-1 I have not seen any activity as much as I have seen for a Regimental. I barely have seen you train or do anything so I don't feel that you are fit for Marshal commander since I don't want to see a streak of Marshal Commanders who have been inactive or have done no training what so ever to make it more enjoyable. Sorry! 

• Agree 2

Hi,

Now that  that's out of the way,

I'm gonna vote neutral on this for a few reasons.

One being i have not been on the server to see Washington for about 2-3 weeks so it would not be fair for me to vote a +1 or -1 

But I digress, Washington can be a hell of a leader i have seen it before but as it was mentioned he can hop onto bandwagons not only on the forums but in game, and his activity when i was still on the server was not the best.

Edited by TayTay
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1
54 minutes ago, Nap the oof said:

-1 literally ive only heard bad shit so far bro. 

Nap you left Synergy for Urbane you barely play on the server. Also give a valid reason other from what you heard.

Edited by Pyle
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
37 minutes ago, Nap the oof said:

-1 literally ive only heard bad shit so far bro. 

You probably shouldn't judge based on rumors. No offense, but you haven't played the server or have actively been involved with the community in awhile. 

Im not the nicest person around nor do I really care what people see me as because i already know im an asshole. This being said, Washington. Im going to agree with @Zim and @Joah if ANYONE says anything against what you and the group of friends on the forums they get "Witch hunted" for weeks. I can pull the 5 names i can see on Every. Single. Post. Coming against you and the others in your group. This is going to sound hypocritical as i have done stupid and fucked up shit on the forums but i simply dont see you as mature enough for the position. When i first joined the server and met you i liked you found you fucking hilarious and fun to play with, Then you changed coming from me this is going to sound hypocritical again but you started to cause drama and other issues with in the forums. When you got demoted one rank from staff you left instantly saying that you hosted sims constantly and loved doing it, But if you loved it so much you should have worked for the position back rather then give up. On top of that, you left Ashoka randomly because you felt as if the 501st didn't like you which wasn't true, making you look even more immature because rather then talking to them or asking around the 501st or ask for a blunt answer from them you threw in the towel and stopped playing her basically running away from your issues and over thinking small things. The best part about all of this is you guys will -1 me, and zim and anyone else who -1's this but not Joah because unlike them you know Joah isn't brain dead like me. But that dosent make sense because zim made good points and said what Joah said a hell of a lot more summed up. but he got hate because of the blind mob mentality you guys are running. Learn to accept feed back and move on, Lets all grow up as a community rather then sit and cry about ones issues. Nothing personal bud 

That'll be a no from me dog.

Edited by WaterMelonWolf
i forgot one of there was 5
  • Agree 6
  • Disagree 3
13 hours ago, BlackiSblack said:

-1 I have not seen any activity as much as I have seen for a Regimental. I barely have seen you train or do anything so I don't feel that you are fit for Marshal commander since I don't want to see a streak of Marshal Commanders who have been inactive or have done no training what so ever to make it more enjoyable. Sorry! 

I agree, Make sure what you hear is true. 

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
3 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

if ANYONE says anything against what you and the group of friends on the forums they get "Witch hunted" for weeks. I can pull the 5 names i can see on Every. Single. Post. Coming against you and the others in your group.

I don't entirely disagree with what you said, however the part quoted is what I have a problem with (from all of the people who put it in their post, not just you). I have -1'ed people of "your group" and I am friends with the group that you say witch hunts for weeks. You didn't list the 5 people, so I am only assuming that I am on that list. I have never been apart of a gathering where my group decides we're going to necro -1 and if I am not on the list than I have never seen or heard such a thing take place. Usually a group of friends have the same mindset, so all of us disliking something is probably going to be common. 

I'm not denying that people necro -1 and witch hunt, I am simply saying from my experience it isn't a group effort.

You probably don't remember, but we got into a altercation about training. We got off on the wrong foot, so I would like to apologize on my actions. I should have just said okay and moved on, but sometimes I let my emotions get the best of me.

On 3/8/2018 at 4:00 PM, Zim said:

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴏɪɴᴛᴇᴅ. ɪ ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴀ +1 ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇɴɪᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴘ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴏɴᴇsᴛʟʏ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴇᴇʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ.
ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇʟᴀʏs /ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ/ ʜᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪɴɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ sʜᴏᴡs.

ɪ'ᴠᴇ sᴘᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ ʀᴀɴᴋ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴇɢɪᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴛᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ɪɴᴅᴇᴇᴅ ʜᴏsᴛ sɪᴍs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴀʟ.
ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ "ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ" ʙᴜᴛ ɪɴ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴏɴʟʏ sʜᴏᴡs ɪɴ ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ, ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇʀᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠɪᴛʏ ɪs ᴍɪɴɪᴍᴀʟ.
ʜᴀʟғ ʏᴏᴜʀ +1's ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇᴍᴇs ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄʜᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴs, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ sʜᴏᴡs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴀᴠɪᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴏᴍᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀsᴏɴ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ɴᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ. ᴀs ɪ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ʀɪᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʟᴅ ᴡᴀᴠᴇ ᴏғ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴇ.

https://synergyroleplay.com/index.php?/topic/4317-washingtons-end-of-the-semester-loa/

ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ.

Obviously some of the stuff you put I don't entirely agree with, however it's your opinions and I will respect that. I just wanted to ask a few questions. What do you think a Senior Commander should do? I have seen people who are in the Regimental-Chancellor roles get praised for just doing simulations with the battalions under their command. Secondly, how active do you believe people in these positions should be? Washington currently has 51 hours in the past 2 weeks on Garry's Mod and I have seen many people who have similar hours go for positions like this. When people -1 them for lack of hours they get destroyed and told that 50+ hours is good and not considered inactive. One example of this is Dragon's Captain Taggart application where Forseen and Oxen defended his 50+ hours. 

18 hours ago, Joah said:

Also, I hate to Quote TayTay, but it seems that TayTay is entirely correct where there is this bandwagon that will follow in suite and mass back up Washington AKA Necro -1 anyone who goes against the group. If you guys don't see that this happening, then you're blind... Just match the names ;)

I disagree with some of the things you put, but that's your opinion so I will respect that. I don't think I have to cover the necro -1 stuff because I already covered that above.

The only thing I want to say about your post Joah is that technically Gene started it by calling out Thexan. I found that to be a dickish move and really didn't like it when he started playing the victim card.

Zim said most +1's on this application is without reasons, so I will put some of my reason.

+1 I personally think Washington does a decent job communicating and helping the battalions under him. Obviously no one is without their faults, but I think the positives Washington can provide will help many battalions if he gets the Marshal Commander position. I do believe that you need to pick up your activity, especially if you want to hold Marshal and Ahsoka. 

Contrary to some beliefs I actually like 99% of the people in the community and hope they stay. As well I actually like working with Joah and the other founders, even if we disagree with each other most of the time.

Edited by Dargon

+1 through our previous work together I believe you can handle if you have the right pumped up mindset going into it. Similarly to what Joah said with you needing to make your own decisions whether or not others approve. This is something i've noticed within you from when we started our high command journey -- and I admit I did this as well some of the time. As the top of pole for clones on the server you're going to need to make some hard decisions, some which will give you backlash, but you must say true and uphold that decision. Good luck.

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Retired Founder
8 hours ago, Dargon said:

Obviously some of the stuff you put I don't entirely agree with, however it's your opinions and I will respect that. I just wanted to ask a few questions. What do you think a Senior Commander should do? I have seen people who are in the Regimental-Chancellor roles get praised for just doing simulations with the battalions under their command. Secondly, how active do you believe people in these positions should be? Washington currently has 51 hours in the past 2 weeks on Garry's Mod and I have seen many people who have similar hours go for positions like this. When people -1 them for lack of hours they get destroyed and told that 50+ hours is good and not considered inactive. One example of this is Dragon's Captain Taggart application where Forseen and Oxen defended his 50+ hours. 

I disagree with some of the things you put, but that's your opinion so I will respect that.

Zim said most +1's on this application is without reasons, so I will put some of my reason.

Contrary to some beliefs I actually like 99% of the people in the community and hope they stay. As well I actually like working with Joah and the other founders, even if we disagree with each other most of the time.

I think it may be more professional for me to keep this outta my normal font.
I also only quoted the thing I want to adress, to prevent this from becoming any kind of argument, just a view from both sides.

Alrighty, so, starting off, thank you for the following; respecting someone else's opinion and not just hitting -1 and moving on, actually writing out a reason for your +1, and finally for keeping the fact that we are a community and do / should care for each other regardless of opinion difference. Normally I wouldn't reply, but for these three reasons alone I felt you deserved a well written response.

We will start off with what I personally see them doing; I feel as though Senior Commanders should be creating roleplay for their battalions, through custom events, passiveRP or simply making it up. It's an important part of embrassing a serious roleplay server as well as building relations of our troopers through in-game memories and bonding moments. Next is training, a Senior Commander should oversee that some sort of training is happening daily, when he is available he should be doing CITs for his units or teaching them new tactics. Working on teamwork building rather than doing the same old training every time. Lastly is leading by example, showing activity, showing matureness, working with his men rather than above them. Standing next to them in battle, working as a unit but knowing when to step in as a leader. I think Seniors should hold one of the biggest roles on the server, and Marshall is only one step above that one, but you need to be able to take that step.

Following up is activity, activity is all down to the eye of the beholder. But I personally view 50 hours poor for someone looking to take Marshal, not to remention the LOAs taken as well. How can someone lead and manage if they are not on, the more time spent on, is the time making a change for people. I am going to go ahead and compare Washington's hours as of right now to Xaze's (Since I see him on all the time.) 

kMHxLgz.png?1

S7yw0Hz.png?1

As you can see Xaze is one of many examples of players who have over double Washingtons hours. And I am also going to use him since I don't think I have seen him even once break roleplay or character in-game. Relooping, I haven't been on the server in the last 5 days and I still have almost as many hours as Washington with 36.4 in the last two weeks. As you rank up, you don't retire, you take more responsibility, you need to be able to hold up to that responsibility. I understand people have actual lives and issues preventing this sometimes, but then again, isn't that why you all demoted Gene? Yeah, I thought so. 

All in all, I want to as a Owner do my part to keep this community running smooth. This includes putting my personal opinions aside of people and really reviwing what's best for the server. Currently, I don't see that as Washington. I like when people form their own opinions and can actually back them up. If anyone can prove me wrong I will happily change my stance on this. It's time we look at whats best for the community, not what's best for our friends.

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1

-1 I barely have seen you train or do anything so I don't feel that you are fit for Marshal commander and your actively is really poor  

• Agree 2
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

14 hours ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

Im not the nicest person around nor do I really care what people see me as because i already know im an asshole. This being said, Washington. Im going to agree with @Zim and @Joah if ANYONE says anything against what you and the group of friends on the forums they get "Witch hunted" for weeks. I can pull the 5 names i can see on Every. Single. Post. Coming against you and the others in your group. This is going to sound hypocritical as i have done stupid and fucked up shit on the forums but i simply dont see you as mature enough for the position. When i first joined the server and met you i liked you found you fucking hilarious and fun to play with, Then you changed coming from me this is going to sound hypocritical again but you started to cause drama and other issues with in the forums. When you got demoted one rank from staff you left instantly saying that you hosted sims constantly and loved doing it, But if you loved it so much you should have worked for the position back rather then give up. On top of that, you left Ashoka randomly because you felt as if the 501st didn't like you which wasn't true, making you look even more immature because rather then talking to them or asking around the 501st or ask for a blunt answer from them you threw in the towel and stopped playing her basically running away from your issues and over thinking small things. The best part about all of this is you guys will -1 me, and zim and anyone else who -1's this but not Joah because unlike them you know Joah isn't brain dead like me. But that dosent make sense because zim made good points and said what Joah said a hell of a lot more summed up. but he got hate because of the blind mob mentality you guys are running. Learn to accept feed back and move on, Lets all grow up as a community rather then sit and cry about ones issues. Nothing personal bud 

That'll be a no from me dog.

-1 for the same reasons as everyone else..

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 2
4 hours ago, Zim said:

I think it may be more professional for me to keep this outta my normal font.
I also only quoted the thing I want to adress, to prevent this from becoming any kind of argument, just a view from both sides.

Alrighty, so, starting off, thank you for the following; respecting someone else's opinion and not just hitting -1 and moving on, actually writing out a reason for your +1, and finally for keeping the fact that we are a community and do / should care for each other regardless of opinion difference. Normally I wouldn't reply, but for these three reasons alone I felt you deserved a well written response.

We will start off with what I personally see them doing; I feel as though Senior Commanders should be creating roleplay for their battalions, through custom events, passiveRP or simply making it up. It's an important part of embrassing a serious roleplay server as well as building relations of our troopers through in-game memories and bonding moments. Next is training, a Senior Commander should oversee that some sort of training is happening daily, when he is available he should be doing CITs for his units or teaching them new tactics. Working on teamwork building rather than doing the same old training every time. Lastly is leading by example, showing activity, showing matureness, working with his men rather than above them. Standing next to them in battle, working as a unit but knowing when to step in as a leader. I think Seniors should hold one of the biggest roles on the server, and Marshall is only one step above that one, but you need to be able to take that step.

Following up is activity, activity is all down to the eye of the beholder. But I personally view 50 hours poor for someone looking to take Marshal, not to remention the LOAs taken as well. How can someone lead and manage if they are not on, the more time spent on, is the time making a change for people. I am going to go ahead and compare Washington's hours as of right now to Xaze's (Since I see him on all the time.) 

kMHxLgz.png?1

S7yw0Hz.png?1

As you can see Xaze is one of many examples of players who have over double Washingtons hours. And I am also going to use him since I don't think I have seen him even once break roleplay or character in-game. Relooping, I haven't been on the server in the last 5 days and I still have almost as many hours as Washington with 36.4 in the last two weeks. As you rank up, you don't retire, you take more responsibility, you need to be able to hold up to that responsibility. I understand people have actual lives and issues preventing this sometimes, but then again, isn't that why you all demoted Gene? Yeah, I thought so. 

All in all, I want to as a Owner do my part to keep this community running smooth. This includes putting my personal opinions aside of people and really reviwing what's best for the server. Currently, I don't see that as Washington. I like when people form their own opinions and can actually back them up. If anyone can prove me wrong I will happily change my stance on this. It's time we look at whats best for the community, not what's best for our friends.

Ok, so first off, I usually HATE responding to people’s post on my own apps as I respect their decisions to support or to not, however there is a solid issue in this post. This is with regards to the “activity” you stated above with he 2 screenshots. Steam (as you may know) reports it on a 2 week basis, and towards the end of the weeks (Usually on Friday or Thursday) the hours from the previous week tend to reset. So on Wednesday (the time of the posting of this application) my activity on that was actually 70hrs. So in the span of 2 days (Thurs and Friday) my activity was those 30 hours. So my ACTUAL activity on the server is NOT clearly shown by that statistic you pulled up. Steam hours reset as 2 weeks pass, and unfortunately it happened at this time. However, you can still regard 70 hours as “not enough for a marshal commander” (which is more than a full time job, with a 40 hr work week). I just wanted to correct this issue, because it is clearly not reflecting my in-game activity. 

Edited by Washington
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

I honestly hardly see you in the game doing anything with your current senior commander so why do you need to go higher up? You need to have a lot of spare time to hold one of these positions so they are getting utilized to the fullest and I can't see you doing that with your current work ethic.

Edited by Carter
The default font color is hard to see
  • Agree 2

You guys said you wanted detailed reasons for +1's so I'll detail mine from earlier I guess and comment on some things I have read.

I +1'd him because I have just recently gotten to know Washington and from what I have seen he has the server's best interest in mind and just wants to do good with his role. The "50 hours is too low thing" isn't true by most standards, we have had high command and high staff with less and they were doing fine jobs, the Directors have said that 50 hours is good enough in the past. REG CMD and especially Senior CMD doesn't need to be in-game all the time to do their job, mostly since Senior is making sure the REG CMD is doing their job and the battalions are happy (which I think he has done). Actually it is higher than most Senior Commanders that have been on Synergy in the past. Let me also say I have seen people get positions such as Senior and even higher with around the same hours and actually less and they were doing absolutely nothing for their REG. Their REG just wasn't dead so it looked like they were doing something.

I +1'd him because I think he deserves a chance at Marshal CMD. Sure I could be wrong but I think he should be given a fair chance and see how he does. And also in case anyone says I am, no I am not a part of any "group" that is here to defend him as others have said. I just give my opinion as I see fit.

EDIT: This font color is horrid. I will try and work around it with the dark theme.

• Agree 2

I do think that the criticism sourrounding Washington is slightly unfair. People are reading too much into the 'activity in hours' Anyone can spend 150 hours on the server but how many of them are AFK?? The only time I see washington on is when he is active and running around helping people. Id rather see someone who has 30 hours and works his ass of then someone who has 200 hours and most of that is spent sat in a room collecting credits.

Its quite clear that most people are -1ing due to the fact of activity. We all have real lifes, we all have jobs and families that we need to go to and obivous @Washington is not exception. Im not part of this Washington clan @Joah and @Zim But I can tell you both now that when he is on, the effort that I have seen from this person is exeptional. He is either on the forums reading peoples applications, +/- 1ing. Or he is in and out of channels talking to everyone. If there is anyone that deserves this role as Marshal CMD then its Washington. He does pick up activity at weekends and that I can vouch for. This man DESERVES this without a doubt and its not a case of he is the only person running for it. There is a reason, he has got into the position to be able to apply because he is capable and obviously people have seen that but I can tell you know if this man get the position he will not take it lightly, he will not just sit on his ass and get less and less. 

Ive been on this server since Novemeber I have constantly seen Washington around while I have been in SO, SC as MicrosoftWord and MooseWundo. Not once did I see a Regimental Commander or even know who it was. This man is known and will blitz this job

Edited by shields1996
  • Agree 3
7 hours ago, Washington said:

Ok, so first off, I usually HATE responding to people’s post on my own apps as I respect their decisions to support or to not, however there is a solid issue in this post. This is with regards to the “activity” you stated above with he 2 screenshots. Steam (as you may know) reports it on a 2 week basis, and towards the end of the weeks (Usually on Friday or Thursday) the hours from the previous week tend to reset. So on Wednesday (the time of the posting of this application) my activity on that was actually 70hrs. So in the span of 2 days (Thurs and Friday) my activity was those 30 hours. So my ACTUAL activity on the server is NOT clearly shown by that statistic you pulled up. Steam hours reset as 2 weeks pass, and unfortunately it happened at this time. However, you can still regard 70 hours as “not enough for a marshal commander” (which is more than a full time job, with a 40 hr work week). I just wanted to correct this issue, because it is clearly not reflecting my in-game activity. 

I have tested this a while ago. It tracks time exactly 2 weeks from the current day. It just looks back 2 weeks from today and adds up the play time. There is no resetting involved. I played PAYDAY 2 13 days ago, and it still shows my 3.5 hours I played. I'll show below. 
https://gyazo.com/4318c6b4576c7886d8ef165f9bcbdf78

And here's my date last played.

https://gyazo.com/7f4ae503597141de0867b897714863e5

So if it did reset as you say it does, wouldn't my PAYDAY 2 hours be reset sometime between then and now?

You've only played 40 hours since the 24th of February. (It does not reset weekly.) Nobody cares that you had 70 hours in the past 3 or 4 weeks, what's being looked at is your current activity, not your activity past the past two weeks. 

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

-1 I don't think you deserve this at all the only time I have seen you get on before was the BATT V BATT TOURNEY. I rarely ever see you on. You said that you worked close with the 41st, but I never see you in our channel. TBH you are a good guy, just not right for the position.

• Agree 2
3 hours ago, Tyzen said:

@Ryx Hey yo actually have your own opinion and stop jumping on the founders dick, You +1 but then when joah -1ed you changed to -1, actually try and make it look like you ain't sucking him off

Okay wow, I personally don’t even like Joah, but let’s turn this into a flame post because that’s mature. People put forward completely sensible information which I agreed with. That’s why my opinion changed.

Edited by Ryx
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
On 3/9/2018 at 1:45 AM, Joah said:

I don't have much place to say this, however. Your LOA activity on your Senior Commander was a bit long. Considering the fact that the bare minimum is being done as Senior Commander. I can tell you this as someone who looks over these things at the end of the day. I do not get on the server because I simply can't. I will be spammed with random bullshit rather than being able to enjoy my own server.

With that being said Washington, I believe you have a bandwagon personality. I believe you are someone who will quickly come to the winning side and quickly cloak yourself inside of the drama. I personally see a leader as someone who has a difference of opinion at all times. It can be right or wrong but a leader chooses to follow his own path, not the groups. A leader is supposed to push people in a direction to better themselves and better the group. Creating drama on the forums is not a good way to make yourself look like a good Marshal Commander.

A lot of people will argue that in forums is different from in-game, however, your reputation carries over. When you look at Foxy or Watermelonwolf, he undeniably said some stupid things on the forums and it carried over to the game on how people viewed him as a person. So for those of you who are going to say forums don't account for the game. Don't give me that random bullshit.

Also @Llama/Yoda you using the term "My son" shows that this is a clear biased favoritism of friendship, nothing to do with professionality. I respect your opinion, but as Yoda you should be able to know the difference between a fence sitter and someone who is currently doing something. In the old days, Washington used to do ALOT, I heavily agree with your statement. I agree with the experience that is required. I do not agree with the fact that he's attempting to better anything at the current moment. Washington is a good individual. Do not get me wrong. In no way, shape or form am I attempting to bash Washington. I'm simply putting forward constructive criticism allowing him to view what I'm saying, in hopes that he will do better as a Marshal Commander if he gets accepted. If he gets denied maybe take these points a lot stronger.

Example 1). Zim making constructive points

10f83e857e532d58d107cc22dcf6f9cb.png

Example 2). TayTay saying a simple goodbye to someone

f0af9801b3d8fe04d3fb1494ffeaa208.png

I have 6 more examples but I think you guys get the point.

P.S _ Best of luck to you Washington, Please take my post into account and realize that I want the old Washington Back, the one who had the drive and passion to make things better on the server. Current Washington is very lazy, is starting to fall off, and is involving himself more in the drama than what he needs to. 

Remember this Washington.

Fake Friends ~ Will defend your flaws and argue to create drama.
Real Freinds ~ Will push you to be better and point out your flaws.
People who care about you ~ Will tell you the direct truth

Take a look around and realize what I'm saying.

-Joah

this is the disrespect and bandwagoning i was talking about when i was marshal i knew it wouldnt be long before the rest of the community took notice of what you and your group of friends are doing. 

On 3/8/2018 at 1:00 PM, Zim said:

ɴᴏᴛ ʏᴇᴛ.

zim hit it right on the head here literally 90% of the people +1 this application are a part of the "bandwagon" or in your close friends group coming from someone thats outside of that group washington from day one you felt power hungry from my aspect. Now weather or not that was your intent from the start or it was my commander report that finally paved the way to where you wanted to be.

On 3/10/2018 at 8:44 AM, Washington said:

And I might add at the end here you guys put the commander report up against me saying I was "Inactive" at the date of the report i had 137.4 Hrs on GMod the day the report was made. Quite frankly the report was opened when i went to work and was closed by the time i came home from work, 90% of the people "+1" my commander report were a part of your friends group or the bandwagon of people giving negative reputation. I dont know if the report was made intentionally when i was at work or not but to me felt like the biggest powerplay of the year.  When i took on the marshal spot and started to keep track of battalion and regimental totals, the Grand Army total was at 985. In the time that i was Marshal i got that number to rise to 1055, after the report was made and i ceased communicating with other battalions and keeping a watch over high command the count has now fallen to 907. as of 3/2/18. If i truly was inactive i dont think we would see a rise in trooper population, quite honestly you would see what is currently happening as the grand army population is steadily declining.  Even if your activity is as you say it is at 70hrs, that still in my opinion isnt active enough to hold the rank of marshal commander your continued LOA's show that your getting tired in the postion your at. Washington dont take this the wrong way but your a good guy but you powerplayed and favoritisimed your way to this point. it was only a matter of time till the rest of the community caught on to what you and your friends were doing.

If you think you have what it takes to be marshal I hope that once this application is accepted or denied you realize EXACTLY what i had to go through on the back end that no one sees or appreciates but its still left upto the marshal to take care of. My life very honestly when i was marshal was id wake up at 7am in the morning be at work by 8am work til 7pm at night hop on GMod til 2-3 in the morning then sleep for 3-4hrs and go back to work. I work my job anywhere from 50-60 hrs a week and still found enough time to have 100hrs+ every 2 weeks dedicated to the server. Quite literally this was my experience for the one month that i held marshal was barely any sleep and dealing with battalions problems document work or interviews till i had to goto sleep for work the next morning.

Putting this out there for people who dont exactly understand how high command is supposed to work, Chancellor Palp is the highest rank the marshal commander reports to the chancellor any changes or needs of a specific battalion or Regiment and interviews that go along with a BCMD spot or a high ranking spot as well as overseeing all the regiments and making sure they are running smoothly and finding ways of getting the Grand Army population up. The seniors job is to make sure the battalions in their branch are active and have their issues dealt with if the issue is too big for the senior to take care of he is supposed to bring it to the marshal and the marshal will address it to the chancellor. along with that Seniors are responsible for training and simulations for his regiment that the battalion may need. Regimental are the core foundation of the high command, regimental have a lot of work in the sense they are the ones reporting directly to the battalions and making sure their battalions needs are met. along with that regimental are supposed to host training that individuals may need inside their battalion that the regimental can host. Regimental are also supposed to make sure the battalions tryouts, rules and documentation are all up to date and an active IT team is helping keep up on the document work. Lastly regimentals are to report to the senior's and tell them any changes in their battalion or needs that the regimental cant handle himself.

Not all the things you do as Marshal is seen by the community and i think you applying for this position only thinking about the "Title of the rank" not what goes along with having the rank. This is why i dont think you are ready for this position, i didnt feel like you were ready for the senior position and it shows in the fact you barely do anything as a Senior. I took my leave off this community flame or -1 this if you will but it really doesnt mean much to me anymore it will just prove my points even more, as stated in many posts above the truth had to get out there at somepoint.

Take this and the rest of the community feedback and try to improve upon your senior spot, I feel moving forward myself and other people that are applying for the position should be required to complete their term as Senior before applying, your term as senior ends on 4/20/18. hopefully by the time your term comes up you realize what it means to be marshal.

This is why im posting a FAT -1 

Signed,

Ex Marshal Commander Of The Grand Army Gene

Edited by Gene_Starwind
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.