Koval's Recon Regimental Commander App

Koval

Steam Name: [SR] Koval [HA]

RP Name: 41st GC Lieutenant Colonel Koval; Jedi Master Koval

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:183218839

Regiment you are applying for: Recon, A.K.A. Defense

Experience:

The First Defense (Recon now) Regimental Commander on Synergy - Lets see….. I was apart of the First Clone High Command of Synergy.

41st Commander - Resigned from regimental to help the 41st with struggling numbers. Ran the meetings, PT, Trainings, and managing documents, etc….

41st Jedi General Saesee Tiin - I continued to help the 41st with my jedi.

Senior Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi - Hello There. I helped the 212th with all their battalion doings and did training's.

Senior Jedi General Luminara - I returned to the 41st once again and continued to help them.

Jedi Master Koval - I am lone jedi now, but still help when I can

41st Lieutenant Colonel - I am currently a LTC in the 41st. I assist Egg and Jefferson with the battalion responsibilities.

Overseer and Head Administrator of Synergy - While these positions aren’t necessarily related to RP, I have been apart of the High Staff of Synergy for over 4 months now. These positions have taught me more than I could ever imagine. This includes creating and managing documents, demoting/ talking to other players, solving other players problems and questions, and also time management.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: To start off, I had this position a while ago. The only reason why I resigned from it was because of my IRL job at the time was to time consuming and I didn’t feel as if my performance was adequate at the time. So I resigned. But soon after my resignation, I quit that job. Ever since that happened, I have been pondering the idea to apply for Defense (Recon) Regimental again. Now that the opportunity has come, I want to once again help the Recon Regiment grow and strive.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: uh yes

Availability: I’m pretty much on everyday and all throughout the day

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

Defense Regimental Commander - As explained above, I loved it. But I just didn’t have the time previously. Fast forward 6 months later, I now have all the time in world.

Senior Jedi General Obi-Wan Kenobi - During my time as the beloved Obi-Wan, I worked with the 212th to strengthen their battalion to the fullest. I assisted CMD Cody (AKA Black Mamba) in officer meetings, battalion meetings and also general PT.

Co-Chief of Game Makers - Myself and the other HA’s have been collectively running the game master program for weeks now. I helped create all new documents and trainings for our new game master program.

Head Administrator -  My most important achievement to date. Like I said before, I have been apart of the high staff team for over 4 months now. I’ve been a Head Admin for around 2 months now. In that time I have gained an immense amount of insight and experience.  

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: I want my regiment to be happy and functional at the end. I can’t predict the future. Stuff happens. But I can assure that I will do my best at helping everyone in the recon regiment to grow and achieve their full potential. In the end, I just want to see all my battalions succeeding while also growing with new members. It would be great to see by the end of term, that every battalion in my regiment has 50+ members and active officers and commanders. And hopefully, I could possibly have an heir to the recon regimental position by the end too. Someone who has seen what I’ve done and can take his/her experiences and continue to provide further insight to other new players.  

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?: I would like to first set up weekly meetings within the recon regiment. Just to talk about everything that has happened during the week and also to see what needs improvement. I would have it so that anyone in the regiment can attend the weekly meetings, but only officers get a vote on final matters. By something as simple as a meeting, people can learn about each other and also get to know how other battalions are run. It can provide insight to a troubled officer/commander but also can break the ice in getting to know new people. My second plan to improve relations is to host weekly simulations with all the battalions in my regiment. I have a ton of attack and defense sims that I could use to help teach the battalions about communication, weapon discipline, and also teamwork.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yea

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: yea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1
Banned

+1 send it

• Agree 1

+1 Would make a great Recon Reg, Serious with a hint of fun inside those aging bones. Would keep the Recon lads going forward! 

More things

• Balancing server/work very well!
  • Isn't toxic and is serious about his roles either being Jedi or Clone.
  • Sets a good standard for role play
  • Would keep the boys in the mist moving 
  • Agree 1

Fat +1; Koval has previously served as Defense Regimental on Icefuse and he was pure cash-fucking-money in that role, second only to my boi @Llama/Yoda
He's also the chillest boy and knows when to make memes and when to stop them; as Riddler said; there's not even a toxic bone in his body (unlike my aging self), and is relatively serious and knows the context to dick about.

(you double posted u cuck)

+1

• Agree 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

This man was the best Defense Regimental Commander i have ever met! If he can be Defe *cough* *cough* Recon Regimental Commander I will get beaned by power playing recon batts. Jk <3

+1 To daddy koval. Better accept this man if not i swear...

• Agree 1

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

• Founder
Founder

+1  Perfect man for the job!

• Agree 1