↠ Steam Name↞
Mystic

↠ RP Name↞
Jedi General Master of the Order Mace Windu

↠ RP Rank
Mace Windu

↠ SteamID64

↠ Why should you become Grand Master?↞
First this is first. I want to remove Cor from Master.
Second, To start things off, I am fairly well known server wide, Be it Jedi or Clone many people know me, Whether it's from Intel work, Forums, In game, Discord etc. This makes communication with people a lot easier, and tends to make relations overall on the server much simpler to build.  I love to have a presence in the places where I want to shine. Since the start of my time in the Jedi Order over 2 years ago I have worked my way up from a Youngling all the way up to current day Mace Windu. Throughout that long time I have been able to hold a High Council position for most of it while actively pursuing different experiences on the server like High Staff and various clone positions. Thanks to my time in those  positions it has allowed me to become fairly well known server wide whether it be Jedi, Clone, Intel work, Forums, or Discord etc. Making all these relations with people can greatly benefit the Jedi Order in strengthening the current standings with other Factions.  I can safely say that Jedi has been the most fun I've had on this server despite my past experiences. I don't think anyone on the server has the same experience I do within Jedi and I would love for others to experience the same love and fun I've had in the order. I want to finish smoothing out the Jedi Ranks to make them as perfect as possible to progress through (With Blazin of course, We've been working on this for a minute) , while also maintaining the idea  that they're there as stepping stones, and not to be skipped through so easily.

Having witnessed many Yoda’s terms I am confident in my ability to perform well, and run the Order.
Here’s the list of Yoda’s if you’re interested!

Sixta (Full Term)
Katy (Full Term)
Snadvich (About 1 month)
SquishyFishy (Full Term)
Clutch (7 days) (aura I fear)
Venom (About 2 months)
Silivian (Full term)
Patricia (Full term)
Entity (Full term)
Super x2 (Full terms)
Blazin (Full term)

With that being said, I’ve been wanting to focus much more on the RP aspect of Jedi as I feel it's been neglected a lot in the current server state. I would love to become Yoda to bring more roleplay into the server while bringing about the Leadership and experience that I already have. A lot of people would say this app is long overdue and I have to agree. I’ve wanted to give others the chance to step up, but now I wish to pave the way for the next Yoda and pass on my knowledge to the next Grand Master :) As for the rest of my High Council, I’ve spoken to them and had their encouragement to run for this position. I’ve worked extensively with everyone in these positions and I am more than confident in their skills and experience, they seem confident in me as well having pushed for my application.

↠ Availability↞
Monday - Friday 7pm to 5am.

Any time past 3-4pm  on the Weekends.

↠ Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server↞

GM BCMD Bacara (Full term)
21st CMD x3 (SO Jet x2)
DDXO MAJ Deadeye (-_-)
104th Major Boost
Alpha 98 CPT Nate
Clutch’s Pookie.
ITD for 21st, 104th, Rancor, CG, Civilian and Jedi.
Omega 36 Darman (CPT and Squad XO)
High General Shaak Ti
High General Quinlan Vos
General Luminara
General Plo Koon
Aayla Secura
Kit Fisto
Cin Drallig
Serra Keto
Admin of the Week my first week as New Admin!!!!!
Veteran Admin…

You get the gist. I’ve been around the block.
There's plenty more positions to name, but whether they are worth it is a different question

↠Do you have a microphone?↞
No (of course i do)

↠ Where do you want the Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?↞
Stable.
I know it sounds plain and boring, and of course everyone wants their faction to be stable, But i feel that with my know-how and experience I can bring about stability after this most recent Yoda term. Currently the problems identified in the Order stem from things that are not large scale and can be solved fairly easily. Such as Communication, Enforcing Standards, Updating rules and documents, and offering more incentives to allow Branches the ability to thrive equally. As it stands Jedi, fundamentally has few things wrong with it. The previous Yoda has left the Order in a good spot with a solid High Council and a Council full of experienced individuals who can help hold up the standards we ask for. 

Essentially, I’d like to move on from Mace Windu and give someone interested in moving up to Yoda the next opportunity. A big issue with faction and battalion stability can stem from the lack of successors, so I would dedicate the last half of my term to finding a successor who can run the Order in the future, efficiently and effectively. Jedi has been the most lively faction on the server for years. I wish to maintain this and perhaps even boost it. This is more than achievable, I am confident in this.

I also wish to see more roleplay from Jedi in general. We are arguably the most RP reliant faction on server and can create a large majority of the RP that could happen on server, yet we don’t utilize it to its fullest. So by the end of my term I'd like to see a Jedi or two nominated for Role Play of the week as I believe that spreading the Roleplay infection should stem from one or two people teaching others! This could also be something to tie into the role of Mentor for Knights to teach their Padawan.

↠ How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?↞
I really hate this question. Branches are a very integral part of the Order, and truthfully don’t need to be delegated into separate sections. They’re all Jedi and can roleplay together in the barest senses anytime they want. HOWEVER! I plan on attempting to get the Branch Overseer position more involved between branches. This would mean co hosting certain server trainings (I.E Temple Guard helps guard Shadows doing IR, or Shadows do IR, Consulars convert, Temple Guards guard etc etc.) small interactions like that can really boost morale and immersion on server, and that's something i feel many people look over.  In general I'd like to implement a co-worker friendly mindset to the entire Order, and not just branch Jedi. It’s important that Jedi embrace the ideals of their Order and roleplay accordingly.

Something I was looking at was tying Lore Names to branches. This is something that could get people interested in characters, branch work, and the will to move to Master. I believe that as it stands our lore names are underutilized, and I would like to attempt to change that, while also making it benefit the Order in some way other than Padawan FartButt saying “Can I be Cal Kestis?”. Branches are starting to improve. With our newest Branch Overseer coming into play, I cannot foresee the state branches will be in when I am accepted, but regardless I aim to make branches a more fun, hospitable, and more cohesive place for anyone to enjoy.

I didn't go into TOO much detail on this application! So please respond with any questions you have before jumping to a vote!

↠ Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?↞
Yes I do.

↠ Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?↞
Yes.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 3

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Bro was writing his app while sitting at a college football game, bro was locked into the wrong game.

7 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Clutch (7 days) (aura I fear)

+1

• Funny 2

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 he actually did, mystic has see many council members come and go. He knows what type of person is good for the order and which isn’t. 

let me know what game you want my guy 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Friendly 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Veteran Admin

I believe in mystic +1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

12 minutes ago, Mystic said:

First this is first. I want to remove Cor from Master.

major +1

• Friendly 1

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 17 Alpha | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Alpha 98 Nate | Navy IA CPO

Veteran Admin

+1 

If he can last this long as Windu, it was about time he moved up to Yoda. Good luck! Inshallah, you get it my friend! :EZ:

Edited by Stormzy
  • Friendly 1

No shot I’m reading this bro has more time only as Jedi then most people on the server in general he might have a year long yoda run +1

• Agree 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

GM Leadership

+1 does great work with jedi already!

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

+1

- You are active, you do well on Discord by responding quickly and helping any Master+ with anything they need, and you are great within the Order.

Only question I have is what is your playtime (on steam) on gmod in the past 2 weeks? A good majority I see you afk with your hands crossed out, would just like to know what your playtime is, other than that you 100% deserve this. 

Good Luck :D 

41st Jedi Commander Luminara Unduli (Jedi Master)
claire <3

1 minute ago, Claire said:

Only question I have is what is your playtime (on steam) on gmod in the past 2 weeks? A good majority I see you afk with your hands crossed out, would just like to know what your playtime is, other than that you 100% deserve this. 

I normally work till 5pm. If you see me crosshanded i tend to AFK in front of the temple as a sort of "figurehead". Past 6pm i may continue to stand there, but i am at my computer. 

My current playtime on steam is 55.2 hours

• Winner 1

Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

+1 Integral member of the jedi order for a long time! Very good leadership experience and not afraid of change!

This guy is also epic.  Need i say more?

Edited by Island

Current    |   Jar Jar Binks  Wrecker |

Former     | Alpha-17

I mean at this time I do not believe there is anyone more suited for the position. Plus I like your plans. +1

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

+1 

Ive known mystic for a while and seen his drive and dedication with anything he sets his eyes to. With out a doubt he will do excellent as Yoda.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

9 minutes ago, Terry said:

I have a question. Could you expand further on your idea of smoothing out the Jedi ranks? Could you share any of the specifics at this time?

The best i can share right now is improvements to the progression of getting to Knight specifically. It has to do with the trials and how they're hosted. We're looking at making it all 1 trial instead of splitting it up and having people catch them at different times at different days!

Then we have to give a bit of time to people so they can progress through that revision and see if its good enough to be kept the same. 

+1

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Thank you for answering my question, I understand you can't share everything, yet knowing that you have intentions and plans to improve the rank system we have currently is promising. I don't think there's anyone currently more fitting for the role, I'm more than comfortable giving this app my +1. I hope you remain intent on creating more RP for Jedi and find a way to manifest that.

Is this even a question? Mystic has proven his worth time and again. He clearly understands how things should operate, and he certainly has the knowledge to back it up. This is an easy decision—he has my full support in the choices he's making, as he is both strategic and structured in his approach.

+1

Current:  Jedi General A'sharad Hett

Former: Ki-Adi-Mundi | Simms

spacer.png

Veteran Admin
Spoiler

Mystic bullied me into plus 1

Every interaction Ive seen or had with Mystic is just brilliant. The man asks the right question, is always helpful and doesnt just shit on you. Absolutely +1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

+1 Mystic is an amazing person to work with who is extremely responsive to feedback and messages. Overall after working with him for a more than 4 or 5 months I think he's more than proven himself, Good luck king.

Veteran Admin

God I love mystic +1, super informative always knows what hes talking about this guy is my goat please make him yoda.

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

My goodness is this THE Mystic? This guy is one of my favorite guys on the server. He taught me everything I know, bro is like Yoda already.

Easy +1

Love you Mystic you handsome devil

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

+1

you're been in Jedi almost as long as I've been in 212th.

If you get this I'm counting Yoda as part of the 212th for your duration.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Master of Quests|

5AjdRrY.png

Wouldn't miss this for the world +1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

+1 when Saber lore character?

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

About time silly goose. +1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Improcco Company ENG SGT Clanky (For Real this Time), Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

When I came back to the order around late 2022, I was completely lost and had no idea what to do. To be honest, it came as just a simple visit to the order, seeing how things are run nowadays and I was expecting to just log off that night. However everything changed when this man gave me a shot. Him and the Yoda at the time (It was Venom, A great Yoda at that time) gave me a chance to just come back 

I realized that it was this chance, that started it all AGAIN.  Mystic was welcoming, kind and was the type of person that would take risk if it means doing what he think was right. In this case, it was giving a old member of the order a chance to prove himself again. In his perspective, It was a huge risk. Giving the me the permission to run for Shaak Ti, when I was just seen as a old returner for around  2-3 weeks. I recognized that the amount of backlash that individuals in high command positions would recieve if I were to screw up this shot was immense. However he still took the shot, him, Naffen (Who was the current Blitz at the time), and all the other jedi high command at the time. 

Let me tell you that all it takes is just that one shot to come to where things are at now. A generation of the order that experienced a VERY STABLE Yoda Term. The order had just experienced having 5 YODAS FINISHING THEIR TERMS. At a glance to the troopers or other factions, it may look like a small achievement, However too the people that knew Jedi High Command, This was a HUGE achievement. One BIG problem that Yoda's faced was the worry and anxiety of having to do things all alone, and that him and Windu were the only ones that could take care of the order. This whole mindset in my opinion was one of the most worst things about managing the order and was one of the things that plagues the future generation. The moments of handling the branches, all the battalion Jedi's, making sure all trials are scheduled, and even ensuring that all members Padawan and Knights being recognized. Its a burden that every Yoda and Windu from the previous years. No one should bear the burden of managing all those responsibility by themselves or just there high command. Its a council wide effort and even the members of the order themselves.

Eventually, this common issue would lessen overtime, and its all because one one major teaching that this man has taught me, along with other Masters, Yoda's, Windu during his tenure and this was Trust. When a Yoda possess the trait of trusting others to prove themselves or to handle responsibility, then that makes him a Great Yoda. He sets the standards of what he expects from others, and the current generation of masters will look up to him and do the same. Sets the stakes, understand the risk, embrace the results. Mystic had mentored so many Yoda's about this mindset and when I was in that position, I took this teaching to heart. Now I finally see him finally applying to the position in which he watched so many others take before him. What ever the results from this app, I still want people to know this. 

Trust was what started so many of the past Jedi's and current Jedi's career. Trust not only to ones close advisors, but to have the ability to just give one random stranger that chance. I didnt know Mystic at the time of my return, however I recognize how much he believed in every individual, whether they were just a padawan, knight, and even a returnee.

I talked to much and went a bit off topic at times when writing this. However the purpose is to tell yall my side of why I think this candidate deserves a shot at getting the interview for this position. The man has mentored a generation of masters that had ultimately moved on to achieve greater roles within the server. His teachings left a major impact for the Order, and even helped shaped the current order as a hole. Although the Order can never be at the state of "Absolute Perfection", I believe that its in a better place now than it was YEARS ago. Obviously there is still much more work to be done, but to have this candidate potentially lead it?, I expect new heights or even greater stability. 
+1

Edited by Patrick
REWORDING WILL WRITE MORE SOON
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a ME to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Edited by Woeny
  • Based 1
Head Admin

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander