Bana's Rancor BCMD Application

Steam Name: Banagite

RP Name: Colt

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: 76561198122494542

Battalion you are applying for: Rancor Battalion

Experience:

Rancor:
Inside of the Rancor Battalion I have been through every rank except for CMD. I spent a large amount of my time within the battalion as a LT and CPT. Most of my experience as an officer comes from those two positions. During my time as NCO the leadership opportunities I got came from me getting the position of REGL as a SFC. During this time I was in charge of a decent amount of people and making sure people were keeping on top of their activity and putting people in positions that I thought deserved them, this was my first leadership position within the battalion. When I reached the Officer Core as a WO I was still REGL handling the responsibilities I had before plus the responsibilities of a normal officer and of course hosting ARC training. ARC training is really where I learned how to let people down as in telling people they failed which of course gave me future experience of being able to punish and discipline people. My time as CPT+ has been pretty similar all the way through because we for a long period of time within Rancor, never had someone above the rank of CPT. I used this time to learn how to run the battalion while I was still CPT and now as a CMD I believe I have a more indepth view of what it takes. I also now had a Mentor within Rancor, this being Iceman who openly gave his opinions to me and we worked together to get things done for the High Command level within the battalion. This is also where I have learned to do intel and doc work pretty well and can do it pretty fluently now.

212th:

While inside of the 212th I had a great Mentor while I was Obi-Wan being Kaiser who was Cody for 3 terms. He taught me a lot while within the battalion, he was another guy who showed me what it takes to run a battalion and even inspired ideas for me for stuff I have and want to add to Rancor. 212th is still one of the largest battalions on the server because of his and others within the battalion's influence and I learned a lot from them. My positions within 212th started with me as Bultar Swan and like I said on my last app this taught me what it was like to work within a tight knit group. I eventually got Ghost Company Officer within the subunit before switching to Obi-Wan. When I got Obi-Wan I jumped the ranks from SFC to CPT so I didn't have any experience as a Senior NCO or a Junior Officer but with this being thrown into the deep end I think it was a valuable experience for me. I got to learn the inner workings of the battalion very quickly and this is where I first started doc work of making a new tryout for the Jedi. Although not a large project but somewhere to start in doing Doc work. I got to Major within 212th way before Rancor so I learned what it was like to be just below the rank of CMD and what the responsibilities of a Major are. While I was Obi-Wan I like mentioned on my other app I took a background approach in mentoring those who were Jedi and looking to replace me as Obi-Wan and those who were working their way into the Officer core and those inside of the Officer core and just trying to work their way up.

Jedi Order:

Inside of the Jedi Order like mentioned previously I started off as Bultar Swan within the Jedi Order and I didnt get much experience being Bultar Swan because that was a battalion thing. I got promoted to knight in Jedi when the Merit way was still a thing and got the 1750 Merits and got promoted that way. I got promoted to Master through Obi-Wan in the 212th. I spent a good few months doing Master work within the order and then finally applied to join the Jedi Council. As part of the Jedi Council when I joined we were reworking and adding a bunch of trials and I helped come up with ideas for them and helped write some of the docs and scripts within them. I of course helped with rule changes as well for things like force whirlwind.

BH:

I have not done all that much within BH but I was a Guild Marshall for a decent amount of time. It was another type of training I was responsible for in hosting and was a new experience for me. Though I really used this experience to learn the rules of the Bounty Hunters and of course how not to break them. While I was a BH I also got a contract through 41st while Gurk was BCMD and got to mesh with another battalion that I had never experienced before, though for a small amount of time.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
Still in my opinion the most important thing for a BCMD is activity, I think if a Battalion Commander is active, morale in the battalion will just be higher and will inspire others to be more active as well. I have seen this personally many times. I am and will continue to be an active and engaged member of the community and battalion. I believe I can help increase the size of the battalion and increase the engagement the battalion has. Rancor currently is a decently sized battalion with decent activity but I want to change Rancor into a large battalion with great activity and great members. This will be accomplished with having of course the right people in the right positions and by keeping engagement within the battalion higher than what it is right now. I am currently an NA but I plan to make my way up within the Staff ranks to being an Admin and eventually a Senior Admin and be able to paste dupes and host encounters for Rancor. A lot of my plans involve quality of life improvements from within Rancor, things like having some parts of the roster get automated to where it automatically checks if people have done their quota, or if people have hit their promotional requirements. I would also get rid of the double logging system we have right now, which requires people to log things in the discord and a form. (I would get rid of the discord logging) Rancor no longer has an issue of being bottlenecked or anything like that but I do believe certain people within the battalion deserve higher/lower positions than they have right now and I think I can fix this pretty quickly as BCMD. I still think change within Rancor comes very slowly and without that many opinions on things, I will be adding back having bi-weekly meetings to discuss changes people actually want and then working together as an Officer core to accomplish those changes if they are actually welcome changes. I think just with the position of BCMD I can get things done quicker because instead of having to ask explicit permission for every little thing I change I can change things and have them come into effect much quicker, of course I would use other peoples opinions on these things but they would just come quicker. With changes I believe are coming soon like the basic ARF troopers of Rancor being able to have regiment jobs I can increase the amount of people who stay in the battalion, currently people waiver on motivation when it takes them long amount of time to get ARC training but with this change I believe I can keep people around for longer and keep their motivation high enough for them to get ARC trained. I also believe this change can help increase the popularity of Rancor. Of course this is all relying on a change that I don’t even know if it is coming soon or not but, I also plan on making ARC training more flexible in their timings, especially on off-weeks. This means having enough officers being able to host ARC training on even EU time zones because those people always struggle to get ARC training. In reality, I will use the rank of BCMD only to make positive changes to Rancor, these being quality of life changes or changes that just make Rancor better. Like I said on my last app as well, this is one of my goals and I plan to accomplish it well.

Availability:

Monday - Friday : 12 PM - 6 PM, 8 PM - 12 AM

Weekend : 12 PM - 6 PM, 8 PM - 1 AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
8 1/2 Months

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Battalion as a whole:

I want Rancor as a whole to be in a state where they don’t need me to be holding their hands for them to function properly. I will do this by putting people in the right places and training them how to do their job, of course I will hold theirs hands at the start but eventually I will have them doing it by themselves and without having to be asked to do things like roster work and they do it on their own. I also want there to be at least one person ready and willing to go for the position of BCMD. I will try to find the right person for this job early on in my term and have them be like my right hand man and hand a lot of responsibilities to them to make sure they are ready for the position after myself. I want there to be an officer core of at least 12 people as we only have 7 right now and I would like to be able to designate tasks to the officer core without there being any people in too much of a burden as some are now. Obviously I won't just be promoting people to Officer to have a larger Officer core but I will be doing it because they are first ready and prepared to do that job and that they are needed in those positions. Of course by the end of my term I would have hoped we had won BOTM at least once and if not at least be a contender for it soon.

Alpha:
As we currently only have 1 member of Alpha leadership my first goal of Alpha at the end of my term is having Alpha leadership full. This means Alpha 17, Alpha 77 and Alpha of the Order. Alpha is improving on their look as a subunit but they are still not at the point where I would like them to be. By the end of my term I would like them to be as said on my last app a group of elites who know what they are doing and know when to be serious. Of course this will be heavily up to my Alpha 17 but again like I said before I will be there to advise just in case it is needed. Last but not least I would like to have Alpha filled and if I put the right Alpha leadership in there it should be filled with the right people and after my term should continue to be filled with the right people.

TU:

Trauma’s Unit is a special subject, I would of course love for them to have their own models by the end of my term but that is a very unlikely change that I am not expecting. I will of course work with the right people to see if I can get it done but again not something I am expecting. From my last time applying I believe Trauma’s Unit is in a much better place with the correct leadership in place, by the end of my term I would like the same person who is in charge right now to be in charge at the end of my term just in a higher place in the battalion. Trauma’s Unit still is not fully utilized in things like events and deployments and are really just treated the same as a regular trooper which by the end of my term I will make it so they are looked at differently and utilized correctly. If the ARF job update comes within my term I will be putting some of those troopers within Trauma’s Unit so people who are not ARC trained can be in a subunit and have a specialization. 

Jedi:

By the end of my term I will have a hopefully Jedi main as our Shaak Ti and someone who can be in the position for a longer period of time than our previous Shaak Ti’s. Though this is through Trauma’s Unit I would like there to be a very solid Halsey who is being looked at as the next Shaak Ti and they can help run Trauma’s Unit effectively. Knox is the last Lore Jedi we have in our battalion and I want this person to be looked at as the next Halsey. Jedi in general though, will have more presence within the battalion not only in numbers but in leadership roles because they are not utilized the way they should be right now and don’t have much leadership.

Conclusion:

Of course there are a lot of things that go into being a BCMD, I think I have a lot of the abilities that it takes to be a BCMD and I think if given the chance I can prove it. I want Rancor to succeed, it's the main reason I am applying to be its BCMD. I will do what I think is right that will grow the battalion, make sure the people inside of the battalion have fun and that it prospers. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes I do.

• Winner 2

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

+1

Am I surprised? No. He is the biggest he could possibly be right now. Everyone loves Bana from all battalions and having him as BCMD is just really a no-brainer. He constantly pushed himself in Rancor and event 212th for that matter. He will always be the best Bultar....so far

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th MAJ | Ghost Company Lead

Former: Ahsoka Tano, 501st WO, 212th REGA, 212th ARCO, 212th SUPL x2

Commander of Wooley Company

spacer.png

+1

This is a very well-founded application, and I see you online frequently. You are fun, respectful, and you make an excellent case as to why you should be BCMD.

• Friendly 1

Current: Navy RDC SCPO Greg
Former: GM DD MEDL MAJ Jedi Chief Instructor, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Jocatsa Nu, Barris offee Jar Jar Binks

Head Admin

+1 I think you have a really good app, and you've put the time into Rancor and have earned your stars with the batt. This is round 2, and imo anyone that puts up an app after being denied before is usually a pretty good candidate. 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1

Bana is the best candidate by far, his activity that he has stated in his app is his biggest contributing factor, as you have to be there and active to run a battalion. Personally I can see just from the position he has now, that he is already setting up the things he has promised. Currently me and many other NCOs are being groomed into positions of leadership in the battalion, whether it be myself or others he is laying the groundwork for the 3 best months that Rancor will have. The positive energy he creates within this battalion is second to none, it is clear the second you join a call with him. I promise you that if he gets BCMD, Rancor is guaranteed to get BOTM more than once. Finally I would like to say that so far with my time in Rancor, Bana has been that guy for me, one could say he has been that mentor for me like others were for him. 

Mech :)

• Friendly 1

Just a couple of questions and what your plans are and such. You address a low officer corps, low Alpha Leadership, and a couple of internal revamps such as the roster. But my question is what is currently stopping you from doing those things now as a current Commander? Just seems like most of those issues could have been address before the application phase for BCMD. I've only been back for about two weeks now so I could be miss informed or things are different now but just curious and how those issues are being currently addressed.

• Agree 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1, this man was my Obi-wan, i trust him with my life.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Crimson said:

Just a couple of questions and what your plans are and such. You address a low officer corps, low Alpha Leadership, and a couple of internal revamps such as the roster. But my question is what is currently stopping you from doing those things now as a current Commander? Just seems like most of those issues could have been address before the application phase for BCMD. I've only been back for about two weeks now so I could be miss informed or things are different now but just curious and how those issues are being currently addressed.

Nothing exactly is stopping me from doing such things as a commander right now, the real roadblocks right now mainly is TIME I need time to get a higher amount of quality officers and I can accomplish that as CMD or BCMD its just one of my goals while and if I am BCMD. If I had to give another reason for me not being able to do it as a CMD it would have to be the hoops/permissions I have to go through to make someone a new Officer.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM SG SGM Jayfon
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt

GM Leadership

+1, you deserve it

• Friendly 1
  • Based 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

GM Leadership

+1 Great commander

Good luck

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

yknow when I first joined back to Rancor not gonna lie didn't like Bana very much. That being said as we interacted more I've grown a liking to the guy and think he's the right guy for the job. He's one of our most active guys and actually uses his time to do shit. 

MASSIVE +1 

Forever my captain <3

Edited by Bonzai
  • Friendly 1

Former: 187th ARCO, DU ARCO x4, DU ARCL x2, 501st ARFL, Prudii Skirata, Alpha-22 AvenAlpha-98 Nate Current: DU 1stLT GreenBean

GM Leadership

+1 very GOOD COMMANDER

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 this guy is the goat has well-earned this opportunity

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!

• Friendly 1

A lot of the changes and improvements Bana has suggested I heavily agree and support. Rancor has a very promising future if Bana gets into BCMD. He's grown significantly since his first time applying for BCMD and is definetley ready for the position

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

While in RANCOR for some time now Bana has been an excellent CMD. 
With 1 thing being extremely active.
interacting with the Enlisted and lower ranks and one of his own.
Isn't power hungry. 
Extremely positive (Most of the time) Let's not talk about Risk.

But overall I can keep going with this but Bana 100% deserves this position of being a BCMD. Major+1

• Friendly 1

Currently: Rancor REGL LT Hammer | Padawan Consular Ralk Jon | Hunter Gator

+1 i love you

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

GM Leadership

+1

Fully prepared for this position, I guess he will do ok.

• Friendly 1

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

+1

Bana is totally ready for this position, in the past 3 months he has proven that this is his momentum and I am very happy with the current state of Rancor. I have no doubt that Bana will continue in Iceman's steps and continue forward with promoting a strong, numerous, and healthy Rancor battalion. 

Shout out CMD CaseOh. Favorite CMD on the server. God speed. 

• Friendly 1

Current: 212th Ghost Company XO REGA MAJ Waxer

Former: 212th ARF SGT

+1 You were a good obi wan, and were always looking for the best of the battalion. I don't see why that wouldn't translate into making Rancor a better battalion too. 

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

[+1]

Bana is one of my favorite officers in the battalion. I believe he has the absolute potential to pull RANCOR in the right way and the best way for the battalion and the server.

Edited by Soap
  • Friendly 1

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

+1 Another good candidate for running for BCMD. Good Luck I'm going to go get the popcorn to watch this race

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

+1 dude you've done so much in Rancor, put in your time... you more than deserve this chance! Good Luck!

• Friendly 1

Former: Senior Admin | Dooms Unit SNCO | 187th NCO ST SNCO Senator Gume Saam | SO CPT JetRSB Supervisor LTJG Dodd Rancit | Commander Keller | RSB Supervisor LTJG Alexsandr Kallus |

Veteran Admin

+1 The work you have put into building Rancor is amazing. Good luck Bana!

• Friendly 1

Current: 501st Commander | TC Kano | Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager | Quest Master TRO
Former: 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma

96e1f283745a8d13665184e2f4d1c2c787303b42
IM BATMAN

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Friendly 1

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED