Community rankings

Banned

Hi guys, today I will be ranking community high staff. 
these ratings are based on interactions I’ve had with them, friendliness and overall skill at One arm Chef. 

number one @Xaze

ik this might cause some controversy if ur name started with H and ends with Z but I thing xaze is a nice person and he RPs well with me 

number 2 @Chambers

now I know she was the only director for most of 2018 but she held the server up and maintain a good relationship woth the player base. 

number for @Vince

Some of u may ask “who is Vince” and I personally couldn’t answer but I know he kept mrp alive for synergy. 

Who’s ur fav high staff member?? Vote below!

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

33 minutes ago, Sixta said:

Hi guys, today I will be ranking community high staff. 
these ratings are based on interactions I’ve had with them, friendliness and overall skill at One arm Chef. 

number one @Xaze

ik this might cause some controversy if ur name started with H and ends with Z but I thing xaze is a nice person and he RPs well with me 

number 2 @Chambers

now I know she was the only director for most of 2018 but she held the server up and maintain a good relationship woth the player base. 

number for @Vince

Some of u may ask “who is Vince” and I personally couldn’t answer but I know he kept mrp alive for synergy. 

Never forget chambers, definitely the bravest gamer girl. O7

• Agree 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

13 hours ago, Sixta said:

@Bacta He was a great Director and Founder

• Informative 1
  • Dumb 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

Wait. Chambers is a girl? When did this happen?

• Confused 2
  • Bruh 2

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

1. Jad

2. Xaze

3. Freck

4. Silvers

5. Marvel

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

51 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

I miss silvers bro :(

same. He pops in like once a year 

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

Gonna name my favorite High Command Members
First Place : Everyone, you're all so good i can't pick favorites

Reveal hidden contents

Last Place: Mazen

chrome_rBb64LazRe.png thats all that needs to be said 

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Bruh 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

I miss Dragon 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

On 7/8/2023 at 11:48 AM, Brooklyn said:

1. Jad

2. Xaze

3. Freck

4. Silvers

5. Marvel

with full respect jad and xaze were never staff,  foreseen/square are way better answered lmao, (with full love) jad and xaze arent staff oriented there are clear differences with players when they become management from when they were in staff.  like Xaze would not make a good director/HA but is really good at management same with Jad (no diss)

My most hot takes 

Stroodle/Cubby, were both super organized and high-quality high-staff members when they were locked in,  I still think Stroodle would have made a really good director to this day,.

Maddoxx/FYI: I think one of the best director partners we have seen since they complemented each other so well from my POV, Maddoxx was really good with RP side (aside from slandering my man slak) and FYI was a strong  staff director cause he was super unbiased even to a fault but it was really good for the server, even people that FYI explicitly hated if I remember correctly he rarely let that affect him which is something I don't think many directors can admit to doing properly

(I do think both of them were rough on the other side of the pili like FYI wasn't good with RP decisions and Maddoxx was rough with staff issues, but when it comes to their side of the coin I think they did like S tier work) (Once again bit biased on this part but yeah lol)

Babatunde at his peak would be able to solo any staff member with the amount of high-quality work he did, the only issue is that he was gone just like that every time but anytime he actually played it was actually embarrassing for everyone else  if you just needed 1 SA in the staff team ever Babatunde would be able to solo any type of work, it was actually crazy.

Gears was also a really good director/HA  its a shame his reputation got fucked  at the end like most things, but Gears were really good at motivating younger players talking to VIP a lot and being open. there was a lot of younger staff members motivated by him.

Wolfro was also the nicest director we have had and I think is the most humble out of everyone any conversation I had with that guy I left with a smile its actually lowkey crazy

Marvel has most likely  been the best director tho we have seen on synergy tho 

Also baddog deadass never disappointed a single member, I don't think that guy had a single bad day on synergy which is really rare

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Bruh 1
  • Based 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

On 7/8/2023 at 6:14 PM, Fyi said:

@friskiewas the best developer ever!!!!!

Oh my God I remember that guy, he stole other dudes stuff that didn't even work, what a memory Fyi.

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

1 hour ago, Bacta said:

(I do think both of them were rough on the other side of the pili like FYI wasn't good with RP decisions and Maddoxx was rough with staff issues, but when it comes to their side of the coin I think they did like S tier work) (Once again bit biased on this part but yeah lol)

how dare you i was literally marshal commander i am epic at rp decisions

• Winner 1

hi.

Best directors 

Freck 

Marvel 

Sanchez

Forseen

Oxen

Jackson

Pie

best HA’s

Korm 

Greek

Enzyme

Nade

If you disagree you probably sub to pokemane 

Edited by Craigary
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

17 hours ago, Bacta said:

with full respect jad and xaze were never staff,  foreseen/square are way better answered lmao, (with full love) jad and xaze arent staff oriented there are clear differences with players when they become management from when they were in staff.  like Xaze would not make a good director/HA but is really good at management same with Jad (no diss)

My most hot takes 

Stroodle/Cubby, were both super organized and high-quality high-staff members when they were locked in,  I still think Stroodle would have made a really good director to this day,.

Maddoxx/FYI: I think one of the best director partners we have seen since they complemented each other so well from my POV, Maddoxx was really good with RP side (aside from slandering my man slak) and FYI was a strong  staff director cause he was super unbiased even to a fault but it was really good for the server, even people that FYI explicitly hated if I remember correctly he rarely let that affect him which is something I don't think many directors can admit to doing properly

Babatunde at his peak would be able to solo any staff member with the amount of high-quality work he did, the only issue is that he was gone just like that every time but anytime he actually played it was actually embarrassing for everyone else  if you just needed 1 SA in the staff team ever Babatunde would be able to solo any type of work, it was actually crazy.

Gears was also a really good director/HA  its a shame his reputation got fucked  at the end like most things, but Gears were really good at motivating younger players talking to VIP a lot and being open. there was a lot of younger staff members motivated by him.

Wolfro was also the nicest director we have had and I think is the most humble out of everyone any conversation I had with that guy I left with a smile its actually lowkey crazy

Also baddog deadass never disappointed a single member, I don't think that guy had a single bad day on synergy which is really rare

17 hours ago, Bacta said:

My most hot takes 

I feel like the question was phrased as "anyone who was Director+ in the community". But hey, i just work here

On 7/16/2023 at 5:52 PM, Fyi said:

hey fuck you dawg

Woah woah woah. 

I stg I thought I put your name. 

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• 2 weeks later...
  • Founder
Founder
2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

But I have more rep than Joah!!!

Check again nerd.

1. Bleach
2. Clutch
3.Jad
4. Xaze
5. Daytona211!

• Winner 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...