Moving the Naval Command Wing

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

RP Rank: Admiral Thrawn

Suggestion: Relocate the Naval Command Wing portion of BCC to overlook MHB/Courtyard

Implementation: Jayarr edits the map

Lore: N/A

Other: I'll provide pictures to explain the overall idea but a quick rundown of the suggestion is to relocate the Naval Command Wing so that it overlooks MHB and Courtyard in order to make Naval's job a bit more engaging and easier. As it currently stands the Naval Command Wing is just a closed off box that houses all of Naval's important tools but completely separates them from the rest of the base. It has the cool cameras however they only work once in a blue moon. 

The suggestion is to add a walkway up at BCC that starts where the gap above MHB stairs are. The walkway will span out towards Courtyard and have glass windows that overlook into MHB. The Command Wing will then be located at the middle wall that separates MHB and Courtyard (Above the MHB stand thingy and Jedi LAAT) and overlook both MHB and Courtyard with countless windows so that Naval can properly watch over the base. For the walkway over MHB I'm thinking something similar to the walkway that leads to ATC on Venator Extensive. I'll provide some reference photos now to hopefully make this all make more sense:

20230522220102_1.jpg
20230522220118_1.jpg
20230522220127_1.jpg
20230523214452_1.jpg
20230522221232_1.jpg
20230522221120_1.jpg

I hope that all makes sense just a walkway over MHB where the new Naval Command Wing will be located overlooking both MHB and Courtyard.

• Winner 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Banned

RAAAAAA

ill see what can be done tomorrow and come back with an answer….maybe

• Winner 2
  • Pay Respect 1

If this change happened I feel like that whole upstairs section would need to be changed because then its just a long hallway with bunks, bcc, and a chancellors office all in that long hall way. 

I feel like should be shortened so it doesn't look so long and weird.

Edited by Slak
  • Agree 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

Banned

i can remove half the bunks up there, are they even used?

There hasn’t been a single time that 3 offices were used at once

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

• Management
20 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

i can remove half the bunks up there, are they even used?

They do not get used. Imo you could just move the chancellor's office down where the command wing is now and delete everything else down that way (Tho keep the cool holotable its really cool and glows blue)

or just completely redesign BCC who knows

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

20230522220102_1.jpg

+1 but instead of starting the walkway here and covering that area that helps make the base feel more open, start the walkway on the right side (moving back over to the left after a couple feet). 

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

• Director
Director

+1 this would be dope for naval to be able to actually see Courtyard for atc 

+1 if Jayarr can do it

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

+1 yes

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1, This would be a huge dub for Naval. One of the biggest complaints I have heard is how disconnected naval feels from battles. I think this is one of many necessary changes to help naval out.

Former: A lot of shit dude

15 hours ago, Jayarr said:

can remove half the bunks up there, are they even used?

Only really the Chancellors office and the one Senate bunk is used on the regular

+1

Edited by Gears

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

Veteran Admin

+1 ATC would be so much better

+1. Lets stop giving Naval a Janitors closest with cameras that work 50% of the time. Also buttons that control the gate in BCC would be an massive bonus. It would be cool if it had a similar layout to Anaxes BCC, honestly, one of the better Control Centers we've had on Synergy. 

• 2 weeks later...
Systems Dev

This suggestion has been moved to REVIEW PHASE.
(Suggestions that have been accepted by the community vote or through Founder approval and a concept is being created by the development team)

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife

• 5 months later...

Unfortunately, this suggestion has been DENIED.

If the same suggestion is submitted again within 60 DAYS of this post it will be automatically denied.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO [CW] SERVER SUGGESTIONS - DENIED

Denial reasons:
(These are some reasons that your suggestion might get denied for.)

• Not providing sufficient information.
    • Ex: Just linking the workshop and not giving us the actual model path you want to use.
  • The addon's size is way too big compared to its content(s).
    • Ex: 35mb for one model.
  • Lack of feedback.
    • Ex: Post has been up for 3 weeks and only received 1-10 votes.
  • Majority negative feedback.
  • Bad optimization and/or causes bad performance on the server.
  • Having multiple suggestions within one thread.
  • Bothering leadership/development team regarding a suggestion.
  • Suggesting a previously denied suggestion within 60 days of denial.