Staff
New Admin - Senior Admin

Other Server Experience
BCMD Wolffe (7 Months)
BCMD Blitz (2 Months)
Delta Lead Boss
Directly in Command of 6,000 people in a 16,000 member milsim

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe I deserve to be the battalion commander of SOBDE for a couple different reasons. First and foremost I have the support of my battalion and command team to run for this position. Over the years of playing GMOD I have develop very good leadership skills and the capability to go into situation with as little bias as possible and to hear out every party involved in a situation. I tend to lead from the front with a strong hand, I am not someone who will tell another to complete a task I wouldn't do myself, I pride myself on leading by example and the ability to show my guys exactly what I want from them. I also can be strict and professional not being afraid to make the tough decisions for the betterment of the battalion. In my opinion the battalion commander should always put the battalion first and that is exactly how I would act as a BCMD. On average I am getting around 80+ hours on the server every two weeks showing that I will always be around to oversee my battalion to make sure my standards are being upheld, as well I am very easy to communicate to and respond very fast to DMs. My leadership experience shows I know how to run a battalion, create tryouts, I am very skilled with docs, and finally how to keep tryouts classified and not lead to issues of bias or leaking. Finally I believe my goals and plans for SOBDE show why I should be the next BCMD.

Availability:
Monday 5PM - 1AM
Tuesday 11AM - 1AM
Wednesday 12:30PM - 1AM
Thursday 4PM - 1AM
Friday 12:30 PM - 10PM
Saturday 11AM -10PM
Sunday 11AM- 1AM

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
600 Hours

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:
Core Values:
The core values of SOBDE are something I want to reflect through every single member of SOBDE by the end of my term, these include teamwork, communication, professionalism, character RP, and finally skill. It is my goal to make sure every single squad is meeting these values and that every new recruit entering the battalion shows they have these values before they earn a position. So it is my plan to sit down with each squad lead and make sure their tryouts and members are showing these core values and if they are not we will discuss how to implement changes in order for the core values to be maintained.

Activity:
SOBDE is currently in a good state however our activity does need work. My goal is by the end of my term I won't get questioned where a certain squad has been because they have an active presence on the server. In my opinion SOBDE activity relies on the squad lead and squad XO. If the leaders of your squad are not online it isn't fun to get on a commando character as you don't have people to work and RP with. When the leaders are the most active members of the battalion their squad members will show up more frequently, this has been shown time and time again throughout the history of SOBDE. So I will be pushing my leaders to make sure they are the most active members of SOBDE and get them to create interesting SIMs for their squad to give them something to do as well as actively promote RP scenarios. Another Idea I have regarding activity is "Squad of the Month". Squad of the month is still a work in progress but my current idea is at the end of every month all the squad leads will get together for a meeting, throughout the month I want the squad leads to keep track of trainings, squad activity, squad RP, and overall behavior of their squads. At the end of the meeting we will take a vote based on what was seen over the month and the winning squad will be rewarded with a 2 mini event series exclusive for their squad using squad lore scenarios. My hopes are with this it will promote overall activity for each squad as they all enjoy RP and will want their own mini event series.

Character RP:
In my opinion SOBDE has some of the most unique characters and lore on the server. I feel we can be doing so much more with our characters then we are. I would like each squad to really to the best of their ability embody the character they are playing. We have a lot of members that are very good at their characters but some need work and I would like to work with them to help improve. Some ways I can achieve this are creating RP SIMs for SOBDE having to do with character lore to help teach how to properly play the character. It is also expected that during all RP related scenarios, SIMs, events, and deployments members of SOBDE are to remain in character at all times to the best of their ability failure to do so will lead to disciplinary action.

Jedi:
Jedi have frequently been an issue in SOBDE and it is my goal to solve this by the end of my term. Jedi are equal members of SOBDE just like any clone, same voice of opinion, same rules, same expectations. I want to lessen the divide between clone and Jedi in my battalion. Recently a freelance SOBDE Jedi spot has been created so the Jedi can join the battalion and gain experience and interactions with us to help build bonds. I have recently created a new trial for SOBDE Jedi and I will be actively promote RP between squads and their Jedi. I would like to get an Arligan Zey soon so I can sit down with them to discuss my ideas for Jedi and see what will be best to get rid of the gap but until then I believe this is a step in the right direction.

Squads:
My goal for the squads is to have all four completely full and active by the end of my term. This is a very doable task that with the help of the Squad Lead team and their XOs can and will get done. I want to see each and every squad actively on the server roleplaying with the community and acting like their characters. I want squad leads to host SIMs for their squads as well to make sure the commandos do not get rusty and stay refined on their communication and combat skills. I believe with my plans this task will be achieved.

BOTM:
It is the goal of every BCMD that their battalion will get battalion of the month during their term and I am no different. I believe SOBDE has the capability to achieve this especially if I can get all of my goals completed. We may lack in members and recruitments compared to other battalions but If I can get our activity to rise, refine our roleplay, and get the battalion rolling out trainings this can be a reality. Since outreach has been changed our main focus will be getting IR trainings frequently hosted and hosting SIMs for our battalion and other battalions to hone our combat skills. I 100% believe we will get battalion of the month during my term if I am accepted.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes

spacer.png

• Winner 2

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Director
Director

+1 great leader even better person go get bcmd 👍🏽

• Friendly 1

Head Admin

+1 I think you have solid plans for SOBDE, don't think there is a lot to change and I like the incentive inside of the battalion with squad of the month as well tied together with a lore scenario event. Good person and enjoyable to work with together. Best of luck on your application and hope to see BCMD Hunter soon. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 A great and Active lead and I know he can bring a lot of good to SOBDE especially for Jedi.

• Friendly 1

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

+1

He's gonna be amazing, its hard to put into words how good of a leader and how good of an influence he is on SOBDE. 

Edited by Rizzo
  • Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

+1 from me. Never truly had interactions with you but only heard good things.

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 Always pushing RP in a good direction and is a good face for SOBDE. Seems like good plans for the battalion as well and has the confidence of the members.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1, Nothing but good interactions from Iceman in game and out. Also, the plans look really nice and I hope the execution provides good results!

Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

I miss 104th MED SGT Iceman. +1

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 as long as you keep Ollie away from my cookies

• Disagree 1
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1 nothing but good interactions with you dawg you'll make a great BCMD.

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Director
Director
17 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

+1 as long as you keep Ollie away from my cookies

But I like your cookies :(. +1 I know you will do good things, you got the passion to do it so I wish you luck :)

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2