Underworld Depression

Synergy

• System

Name: Ahmed

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:91592661

Who helped (If applicable): Dono,Cubby, Misfit, Ollie, Guac, Slump, Raven

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): This was a full server deployment where we had like 15 things going on, i was very happy and overall stuff was shot at, Xaze tripped on a rock. I did no work for it either!!!

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: Abraxes

Please rate using this scale

unknown.png

Please Rate 1-5 on each of the below categories (5 being perfect, 1 being horrible)

Gameplay:

Care and Effort:

Server Performance:

5/5/5. bad performance through certain parts but honestly giving it a 5 because the performance being poor is a very good sign bc of our players!

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

4/5/4

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Forum Admin

4/5/3 - very fun event, lots of shooting, good RP, everyone had a role and had lots to do, always busy

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Gameplay: 5/5 - Very fun, I got to get the Teddy Roosevelt experience with that speech

Care and Effort: 5/5 - Loved the effort from all staff involved

Server Performance: 4/5 - Bit laggy but I mean, to be expected

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

GM Leadership

5/5/5

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Director
Director

5/5/5 its ok

Head Admin

3/4/2

Felt like there was a lot of down time inbetween objectives. I understand why as it was to simulate an open world, but I don't think it was just executed as well. 

Care and effort was a 5 until I heard you talking in DB right now. Seems like you put your best foot forward with the minimal prep. SO to everyone that worked as EJ's to help.

Server was CHUGGING the entire time. Was across our batt so don't think it was just me.

Thanks for hosting! 

• Funny 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Gameplay: 5 - Super fun gameplay. There was clear RP going on. Was super fun from my perspective 

Care and Effort: 5 - Lots of coordination and lots of effort. The dupe was fucking insane.

Server Performance: 3 - You guys did great from what you were given. Absolutely crazy performance for 85 players and lots of NPCs

Massive shout out to all the EJs & GMs on this one. You guys did a fantastic job. 

4 - Gameplay was good, I do think in order to make this event the best it could be it would require the event to be an event server deployment. Otherwise the gameplay was fun and very connected with the RP.

5 - Start to finish the event was filled with detail that showed how much effort was put in with the team of gamemasters and helpers. Events with this caliber of effort can easily be some of the best events available on the server.

3 - Most of the event the performance was fairly stable, there was only 2 instances that I can remember where the FPS dropped significantly.

Keep up the excellent work, these quality events clearly have a very positive impact on the server.