Freck - Admiral Yularen Application - Round 4

Freck

The best there is, the best there was, the best there ever will be.

Steam Name: Freck | Synr.gg

RP Name: Lieutenant Junior Grade Freck - 212th Elder Siri Tachi - MoH 104th ARF Sergeant Freck

RP Rank: LTJG

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:190610964

Experience:

I have gained a lot of experience in many positions such as:

- Shadow Company BCMD Blackout - Synergy’s first Blackout, who built Shadow Company from the ground with guidance from Max and the hard work from Bbstine and Jayarr.

- RC Delta Squad Scorch

- Null Squad Kom'rk 

- Jedi General Eeth Koth

- Jedi General Keelyvine Reus

- Sentinel Lead

- Jedi General Anakin Skywalker

- 501st TC REGL Commander Ridge

The experience I gained from these positions built me as an individual to help me pursue the following which I deem to be the most important:

Admiral Yularen (X3) - Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin - Quartermaster Lead

I was in the Navy before I departed from the server for around 8 months. After getting into Naval for the second time, following an unjustified removal (I wasn’t logged on the docs), I ventured into what would become the main journey of my CWRP experience. Firstly, I single-handedly built the Quartermaster branch from being perceived as “useless” to becoming one of the key pillars of Naval. This wouldn’t have happened if it wasn’t for my dedication to the Navy combined with my reliable activity, as well as my strong leadership and confidence in my own ability. I strode through the ranks under multiple admirals, these being Reptilia, Forseen, Baller and finally Squeaks. Squeaks granted me the opportunity to be her Vice Admiral and successor, which I gratefully accepted. My two terms as Admiral taught me many things, such as how to adapt to the constantly changing player base and how to remain consistent with my methods of approaching situations, I feel as if these qualities are both necessary when running for a position of such high calibre. My journey in Naval did come to an unfortunate end, however since returning I have reignited my love for Naval and the journey must continue, onwards and upwards.

The third time as Admiral was probably the most rewarding of the three terms that I’ve served. I really did fix what was broken. We went from 1 active Naval to at least 5 a day, with consistent trainings and a high standard of roleplay. We saw the Navy finally seize its former glory once again.

CWRP Director (X2) & Trainer Director

My journey through the staff team and the trainer program taught me a lot, I was faced with many challenges along the way and ultimately made decisions that would not just impact the player base at the time but future generations of players. This has taught me the importance of my actions and the effect that they can have on not just a few individuals but the community as a whole. My love for the Trainer Program came to me quite early on in my staffing days, as a New Admin I would spend hours awaiting new cadets, sometimes training up to 15+ people a day. This alone demonstrates how I am willing to dedicate myself to a cause and help others within my community no matter what it takes. 

My promotion to Director of CWRP alongside Square was by far one of my biggest achievements, being just aged 14, I was Synergy Roleplay’s youngest Director. Sadly real life came first and despite my best efforts to stay, I left when it was necessary. 

My second time as Director was interesting, to say the least. I got put into the role after being a Head Admin for just 3 days. Anderson and I had to deal with copious amounts of drama, inactive BCMD’s and a worrying amount of permabans… all of these, however, did teach me how to be pragmatic and confident in decisions, something very valuable as a leader.

Why should you become Admiral?:

I’d like to become Admiral for the fourth time because I think that the server deserves an Admiral who knows what they are doing, is approachable and most importantly, is competent.

I believe that I am the best candidate for this position due to many reasons:

Cooperation - I am a very approachable person and pride myself on my flexibility to work with others. I take pride in my previous successor, Brace, who I trained up to be one of the best admirals that the server has seen. Cooperation is key for an Admiral candidate, something that I feel I embody really well as a member of the community as a whole.

Dedication - I think that it is very clear that I am dedicated to the navy. As soon as I was informed of its current state, I made a return, and many members of the community thought that I would be the best individual to fix it. I’m very convinced that there is no one more dedicated to the navy than me. I will be a committed Admiral, that is devoted to the position and the server as a whole.

Leadership - From my experiences within the current navy, I am certain that it requires consistency in its leadership. The server deserves an Admiral who is going to push people to be the best versions of themselves, change the navy into a unit that is respected and enjoyed. A lack of consistency has resulted in many players missing out on opportunities to endorse themselves in roleplay, and gain training that can help them, and the server, to progress.

Activity - I have ensured that players across all time zones have had a member of the fleet to represent them and their interests regarding roleplay, even if I have only been back for a short period of time.

Confidence - I am confident in my capabilities of being a leader of a large organisation. My confidence has helped me during tough decision making and has built me into a strong character. 

Do you understand the purpose of Naval on the server?:

Yes.

The Navy are a fundamental part of roleplay within the server. The fleet is vital to ensuring the safety of the base and those who are on it. The fleet hold debriefs and trainings such as medical, engineering and ATC, which are vital to providing the players with a variety of options when being tasked with different roleplay scenarios. The fleet act as a commanding force to suggest how to combat and work against CIS attackers and any other forms of hostiles that approach the base.

From a lore perspective, the Republic Navy was the naval branch of the military forces of the Galactic Republic that was created by the Military Creation Act along with the Grand Army of the Republic in 22 BBY although it already held a proud naval tradition that dated back thousands of years to the foundation of the Old Republic. Prior to the Clone Wars, the Republic did not maintain a standing navy in a thousand years, which forced member worlds to manage their own orbital defence. Galactic Republic naval assets included capital ships and sub-capital ships that were decades and sometimes centuries old. Some of these assets were Venator-class Star Destroyers, which were in service to the Republic by circa 42 BBY.

Availability: 

Monday - 23:00PM GMT - 00:00AM GMT

Tuesday - 23:00PM GMT - 00:00AM GMT

Wednesday - 2PM GMT - 00:00AM GMT

Thursday - 6PM GMT - 00:00AM GMT

Friday - 7PM - 1AM GMT

Weekends - All Day (Unless something pops up)

ALWAYS CONTACTABLE VIA DISCORD

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

- CWRP Director (X2)

- Trainer Director

- Game Master Chief

- Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

- Shadow Company BCMD Blackout

- Admiral Yularen - (X3)

(Synergy's ''best'' Naval)

- Vice Admiral Wilhuff Tarkin

- Quartermaster Lead

- RC Delta Squad Scorch

- Null Squad Kom'rk 

- Jedi General Eeth Koth

- Jedi General Keelyvine Reus

- Sentinel Lead

- Sentinel Manager (X2)

- Shadow Manager (X2)

- Jedi General Anakin Skywalker

- Jedi Master (X2)

- 501st TC REGL Commander Ridge

- Covert Operations Captain

- 212th Elder Knight Siri Tachi

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?:

Most people expect me to say “I’m going to bring back the old navy!”, but this isn’t the case. The server has progressed and the current “wave” of players need a fleet that matches their personalities. I do, however, still aim for the Navy to have a solid structure that future admirals will be able to build upon. Documents should be following a strict standard to guarantee quality roleplay and internal consistency. I aim to build future leaders through cooperation, commitment and honesty. I want to inspire the players to join Naval and to deduct the negative attitude that many have towards the fleet.

I will be working towards the following expectations:

• At least 1 training per day for each branch.

• At least 5-7 tryouts through the course of a week to ensure that the fleet is actively recruiting, bringing more people into the roleplay.

• Improving relations between the Navy and Battalions by hosting regular trainings & bringing them to deployments to focus on RP related matters.

• An environment where people want to roleplay.

• An active officer corps. - Promoting people who actually deserve to be promoted and not my “friends”

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?:

• Improving the activity of lower-ranked individuals by having an active officer core, that always sets the example.

• We need to start using the lore characters more, they’re supposed to be an incentive to play. 

• Consistent monitoring of officer activity and behaviour, to eradicate the possibility of an inactive or unworthy individual being in a position that possesses a great deal of power and responsibility. 

• Evaluating the current officer core and whether their activity and work ethic is fitting for their positions. Removals from positions should there need to be.

• Filling branches with active members... Not people who sit in positions and stay inactive.

• Restructuring the disciplinary system and streamlining it to be simpler.

• Training for those who make it up to Rear/Vice Admiral positions in order to make them good candidates for Admiral.

• Weekly scheduled ATC trainings for EU & NA players.

• Working with BH & those within RSB to enhance the quality of roleplay.

• Re-forming an alliance with CG, so that we can work together during events.

• Editing the discord, and many other outdated documents, such as the NCO & Officer training documents and the tryouts. 

• Introducing protocols that we should be following in the game to present ourselves as mature and respectable individuals. (I.E. marching back from Debrief, making sure ALL naval have a role during events and upholding a high degree of behaviour in the game and TeamSpeak. - I’m not sure as to why this isn’t already a thing, but I guess it’s time for it to change.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Admiral rank?:

Yes

Forseen: “The man heard we had an American Yularen and resurfaced…”

British

Okay, your old in the server but a young lad... how do you plan to help revive this regiment with out defibs? how do you plan to help this Faction and hold them to the active numbers of the other VIP factions if possible(might be next to impossible but would want to hear ideas)

Edited by JaBaku
  • Informative 2
  • Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

After reading through the plans you've laid out, I'm a little skeptical about some (I.E. One training per day for each branch)- quotas suck and can really kill motivation. But you've been an admiral before and I have full trust that you understand the faction fully. Not only this, but I've seen that you have only amazing intentions when it comes to Naval. It seems from the outside that all you could do in an admiral position is help the faction. Good luck with your term, should you get it! +1

• Friendly 1

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

17 minutes ago, JaBaku said:

Okay, your old in the server but a young lad... how do you plan to help revive this regiment with out defibs? how do you plan to help this Faction and hold them to the active numbers of the other VIP factions if possible(might be next to impossible but would want to hear ideas)

I think the primary focus needs to be tryouts actually being hosted on a regular basis.

Other than tryouts, an active leader & officer corps can also really motivate others to get on. 

Naval does not need to be this overly complicated faction, it's just a game, I think people forget this!

Constant activity checks will also be vital with the navy, unfortunately, we have a lot of people just sitting on the roster who should've been removed already.

We've had Navy pop before and we can definitely do it again, all we need is passion and leadership, something I feel I possess rather well.

• Winner 1

British

+1 thank fuck, had to bait it out of him 

• Informative 1
  • Pay Respect 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 23

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 ayo this boy came back for the spot 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

6 hours ago, Dennis said:

+1 thank fuck, had to bait it out of him 

Cope & Seethe

Generally I hate only people coming back to save us, it sets a bad record and creates this culture of new players never being expected to grow into leaders. I am happy to make an exception here because I think there's genuinely no other option. And I don't think any of us think the current leadership is doing well at all 

+1, I trust you a lot freck, let's hope this is the last time you do this

• Friendly 1
  • Confused 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

Forum Admin

C2AAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png

+1, good luck freck!!

• Funny 7
  • Winner 4
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

In the past I've only seen Frecks work in the navy from and outside pov and not really payed attention to it. Since joining naval and actually working with Freck in events, doing roleplay, and being naval I've gotten the picture that his past work has not been exaggerated. Freck has shown himself as a natural leader that the server accepts and looks up to, with the navy on the other hand not having that same reputation which is one clear reason why we need him and why he'd fit in so well in the role as he's done multiple times in the past. I will say that the fact that this would be his 4th time as Yularen does worry me. Firstly in the sense that we desperately need to work on creating good officers in the navy that can continue to lead it after the leaders eventually leave. This has happend to many times leaving naval leaderless or with non functioning leaders. Secondly it worries be because I'm a firm believer of passing on the torch, the fact that a person returns for a 4th term is not ideal yet in this case it seems to be necessary with the first reason I stated seeming to be the case. I believe in you Freck and I'd trust you as my Admiral and I hope that you work hard to stop this cycle of naval being left with not enough or non functioning leaders that eventually lead us back to a position where we need you to come back once more. Not that we don't love having you back ;)
+1 Best of luck

• Friendly 1

Papa Kal

+1

I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

• Winner 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1 I personally have known Freck for a while now, everytime he gets serious about a position he always does what needs to be done. He always lives up to his application and everytime he has been accepted, only good things have come out from him. It might take work, it might take effort, but if I need to put my money on anyone its him.

• Friendly 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

hi.