Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:61827702

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Bad Batch Squad Lead

Experience: 

CG Commander X4

Senior Jedi General 

Specialized Regimental Commander X2

Omega Squad Lead x2

Supreme Chancellor

Bounty Hunter Cabinet Member (When it was thing)

Alpha ARCs: Aven, Fordo, and Valiant

Current Rancor XO

Currently one of the Server Director (You opinion may vary)

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

Honestly, this question is purely up to everyone reading this. However my goals are to bring Bad Batch back to the light as they have not had a presence on the server for the longest time. That is my only goal, I do not think it needs to be more complicated than that. I have a decent track record of good leadership in battalions and doing a good job of bringing things back to the light. You can ask former/current members of Omega Squad: Bro, Ratio, and Naffen. Secondly Once the Squad is filled and at a consistent active status above the current system, I want Bad Batch to start earning its keep, Legit existing more than it does now. So step two would be getting Bad Batch to actively assist around the servers to battalions and such. Again, not too detailed due to the fact most of it will be a come and go plan as getting to an active squad doesn't need a manifesto to achieve it. Most of my experience should speak to the things I will do and implement. 

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes.

Availability:

Mon & Weds = 10:00 am - 7:00 pm CST

Tues, Thurs, & Fri - 10:00 am - 11:00 pm CST

Sat & Sun - All-day

You can Contact me on Discord at any time.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

The Experience speaks for this. However if you wish…

Muti time CG Commander

Jedi Leadership

BH Leadership

Spec Reg

Palpy

Rancor and Alpha ARC Leadership

Server Director (Your opinion may vary.)

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Short and simple answer, Active and present in the server. I want the squad to add RP to the server as we legit have an entire arc in the show. I want Bad Batch to be known, Or at least exist. It's the newest squad but has a rep of having a high attrition rate. Hopefully we can change that but who knows.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Additional Note: This Application is very short, I want my experience to speak for itself. I'm not going to sit here for an hour stroking my own ego. That's not me. @WoenyTime for you to do work cutie.

• Funny 2

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Forum Admin

+1 Spoke to multiple people, has lengthy experience y'know. He can do the job.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 app looks to short think has to much work as a Director says he's wants it just for a power grab likes anime but he's from texas has the neko tag favorites into positions inactive as paply  

Edited by Shake
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 2

+1, just leave the anime shit out

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!

High staff and BCMD/Squad lead don’t mix very well. The position right now needs someone who can dedicate all their server time. You’re capable, and a good leader though don’t get me wrong.

• Disagree 2
  • Confused 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 damn now I want to go for Echo

• Pay Respect 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1. 

I know from personal firsthand experience with you Crimson that you're an excellent leader, and are an especially excellent squad lead. Your experience does do a lot for you - you've always left your squad in a good place as you finished your lead term. 

However, my major qualm with this application is that you've not told us HOW you intend to accomplish your goals.

I'd really love to hear about what exactly you'll be doing to make your squad active and present, increasing RP, and preventing attrition? Are you going to implement stricter, results-based activity quotas? Are you going to enforce/encourage outreach? Are you going to make Bad Batch exclusive events? Are you going to consistently test your members on lore to make sure that they can RP effectively? You've not given us any information really about what exactly you intend do. I am almost 100% certain you have ideas about how you're going to lead the squad - could you please share a few of them with us?

I know you address this in your application that a lot of your leadership will be "touch and go," but I'd still really appreciate it if you could give us a little bit more information. 

Good luck, I know you'll do great!

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

1 hour ago, Dinaric said:

But I just have a few concerns with your activity, and I know that before I resigned, your activity was in jeopardy and now that you are a Director and running for BCMD you’ll have to balance those two. 

To address the activity thing, More or less I am normally on from 12pm CST to about 5pm CST. Recently I have been in a chill mood due to me adjusting to new responsibilities and some upcoming meetings. My plan to I guess be more know is to adjust that back to the later afternoons. Reason you might not see me that often is that I cover the noon area since Gears is on that time and of course it allows us to get things done without dming each other. Balance wise, Most of Director work is background work. I.E. Docs and Interviews. Most of that can be done just by balancing days for Director work and Days for being a Player. And to be honest most meetings happen near the weekend. So Weekdays I can just relax and be a player.

3 hours ago, Harsh said:

However, my major qualm with this application is that you've not told us HOW you intend to accomplish your goals.

To be as transparent as possible, I am going to do my best to get 60% of the squad in the same time zone.  The reason I was successful before was due to timezones. If I can get a majority of the squad at the same time, then you get that squad interaction going on in rp, general gameplay, etc. So if that means changing when I get on to accommodate then that's the plan. That't normally one of the big things to get clear first so they people actually enjoy their time on the server. Other plans aren't fully 100% yet but more or less i'm going to open the squad to as much interaction from the community as possible to again get that presence out there.

• Informative 2

+1 as long as u actually maintain activity on the server and do what u are planing to do.

Also Quick question. to my knowledge Bad Batch is an outreach for 501st and not sure if not 212th. What are your plans when it comes to Outreach? 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

7 hours ago, Black said:

lso Quick question. to my knowledge Bad Batch is an outreach for 501st and not sure if not 212th. What are your plans when it comes to Outreach? 

Outreach work to me has always been to help those who need help. I do not personally enjoy hard locking to one battalion in particular and as it stands the 501st is in a good position and the 212th is also close behind. So TLDR I would be going around to see who actually needs help or they can come ask. 

• Informative 1

+1 good luck

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1 Work well with you. You can bring a positive outlook to Bad Batch and can help SO BDE in more ways than just activity

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

My other post on this thread was very short and not explanative

Alright example 43 hours in 2 weeks isn’t bad, but how much of that time were you actually playing the server? And how much of the time we’re you dealing with staff, answering questions, doing director work? 

My point is not to take away from high staff going for positions but in doing so it over time impacts the battalion / squad (example - 501st over a years worth of high staff it always comes back and has hella activity then the bcmd starts lessening activity/ shit goes downhill) my point is in that you’re a director which comes first to being a bcmd, you have a lot of other work that needs to be done and more than likely that will take priority over squad lead. 

I can keep ranting but I feel you get my point 

Riddle me this anime man ,

Do you think activity is a major part in being a squad lead? 

what actions will you take to maintain activity/ step away from neglecting one of your positions? 

@Crimson 

Also @Mitchellim speaking from experience on my side as well, when I was HA/ hunter that shit was rough.

GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 Brick noun. "A small rectangular block typically made of fired or sun-dried clay, used in building."

Edited by Willyworm1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

1 hour ago, Craigary said:

Alright example 43 hours in 2 weeks isn’t bad, but how much of that time were you actually playing the server? And how much of the time we’re you dealing with staff, answering questions, doing director work? 

So for the time I am on the server, Most of that is actually playing besides maybe 3-6 Hours which was doing an interview. For the most part I try to play on the server as a player unless something comes up. I will afk every once and a while, I won't lie there, however for the most part I am not going to get on the server just to afk for the hours. But I am like everyone else, I eventually get bored.

Do you think activity is a major part in being a squad lead? 

I would say yes, going back to my time in Omega I wanted to have a good presence especially with such a small squad.

what actions will you take to maintain activity/ step away from neglecting one of your positions? 

Honest answer. Director work is mostly done outside of the server. Now there will be times I have to do meetings, interviews, etc. However, I have been doing the same thing I always have which is balancing days to be on the server playing and other days to chill out. Normally that's around 40-60 hours. Of course I can be higher but honestly, I do this to not burn myself out. But more or less as long as I schedule myself and my team of HAs and VAs do their work, should be smooth for the most part.

• Winner 1

1 hour ago, Crimson said:

So for the time I am on the server, Most of that is actually playing besides maybe 3-6 Hours which was doing an interview. For the most part I try to play on the server as a player unless something comes up. I will afk every once and a while, I won't lie there, however for the most part I am not going to get on the server just to afk for the hours. But I am like everyone else, I eventually get bored.

I would say yes, going back to my time in Omega I wanted to have a good presence especially with such a small squad.

Honest answer. Director work is mostly done outside of the server. Now there will be times I have to do meetings, interviews, etc. However, I have been doing the same thing I always have which is balancing days to be on the server playing and other days to chill out. Normally that's around 40-60 hours. Of course I can be higher but honestly, I do this to not burn myself out. But more or less as long as I schedule myself and my team of HAs and VAs do their work, should be smooth for the most part.

Thank you for taking the time to provide some solid answers. You have assured me in your ability to handle both, but please don’t burn out! 
+1 

+1 Why not? He worked this hard for it! Give it to him!

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor

212th's most loyal Heavy

Dancing Hot Dog GIFs | Tenor
                   212th's Most Loyal Heavy, Heavy Officer, 2ndLT, Ghost Company Threepwood, The finest Glizzy of all the lands

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

@Woeny >:C