Dueces- Nobles Farewell

Due to recent events I don't feel I have a place on the server anymore. I wont go into details as its not needed and drama is retarded. 
Iv made so many outstanding friends during my time on synergy and I'm glad that I have. 

I guess ill say a few farewells: 
@Beastly You where one of my first and closest friends on the server as well as the Ahsoka I took over after.
@Cronis You as well where on of my first friends here and still remain one of my closest.

@Baron Keep HMC Secure. HMC is life. You're counted among my best friends. Take care of bob. 

@Freck I know you don't play anymore but you're a good dude and we had a lot of good times

@Bud congrats man you got rex. Don't kill 501st and keep doing a good job both on the clone and staff side of things. 

@Fyi We had a long road from when you came back and went for SOBDE reg to now as you as MCMD and HA. Keep up the good work. Youre a good friend
@Bleach you're a dumbass but i love ya man.

@Shockpoint Oh boy, its been awhile huh? You've come so far and achieved GMD. We had a lot of good memories and ill remember them. Keep it up and keep the GM program strong. 

@Conrad We made a good team as Anakin and Rex. Hope life is going good for you. 

@Bbstine You're built different

@Woeny Ill keep in touch. Weve done a lot all the way from GMOD to WoW.  
@JadYou are an absolutely amazing human being and i enjoy all the late night activities. Keep making the server fun and enjoyable in downtime. 
@Forseen I guess ill shout you out as well. You taught me so much on my time on the server and ill be eternally grateful as its not only helped out on GMOD but in other aspects in life. 

@BigIron Keep the SUP branch alive man. You do great work and don't let others say different

@Wolfro Another great friend, I know we haven't spoken much recently but al the same i count you as a good friend

@Ratio :Dumb: Nah you're a good dude and weve had a lot of good interactions. Keep it up. 

There are many more i could shout out but I believe this is enough for now. 

Edited by NobleHeoruwulf
  • Friendly 3
  • Pay Respect 5

Man Of The Past

Forum Admin

gg's

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Absolutely appreciated the time ive spent and worked with you on this server. Dont be a stranger Noble. Keep in contact with all of us. o7

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

o7, stay safe man

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

o7 Noble, sad to see another friend leave the server but i'll see you in 4 months time :)

• Agree 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

removed ha gang

Ly man, hmu on discord!

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Sorry I didn't reply to this sooner; been thinking about what to say.

Noble, you're a fantastic dude and a good friend. Our times playing Call of Duty was fucking outrageously fun, and I personally thought you did extremely well in a server leadership role. 

Alas, things come to an end; and when it's time for me to go I'll ping you too. Have a good one buddy, don't be shy to pop your head back in and say "what's gucci."

o7 Noble-6.

• Agree 1

Dam, this is so sudden.

Obviously you have ya reasons for leaving and we all understand it. We hope you possibly come back in the future, but till then buddy...

See ya on the flip side (crashes LAAT)

You will always be my Marshal, that Ash guy is a phoney.

• Funny 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

o7 my boy. I could sit here and write a lot of fun experiences we had, but my fingers would get tired. 

Stay Safe and hit me up when you wanna chill and game 

• Agree 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

• 2 weeks later...