Maverick's Grand Master Application

Maverick

Steam Name: Synr.gg | Maverick

RP Name: Cin Drallig

RP Rank: High Jedi General | Battlemaster

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65644683

Experience: 
Jedi: Back in 2019 i was in the consular branch as a Sage and Consular Lead Manager. I led the consular branch while Jordan was the consular lead. I was CLM for about 4 or 5 months and revived the branch back then multiple times. Fast forward to 2020, this year I came back to rejoin the consular branch and worked hard to become sage once more in the consular branch. Entity gave me a shot and gave me a manager to recruit people and was able to fill out sage spots. 2 weeks before Entity resigned, he and crimson both raised me up to Sage lead and stayed there. I eventually rose to the position of Consular XO(Barsen'thor). Before I got XO I got accepted into the position of Master and eventually became Arligan Zey. During my time as Arligan Zey, i worked with Pythin i kept watch over the SOBDE jedi and recruited a few new jedi and did my best to keep watch over them in SOBDE.

Cin Drallig:
After about 3 weeks or so on Arligan Zey, I decided to go for the mantle of cin drallig as he was recently reestablished back into the position of big 4 and branch overseer. His job is to oversee all branches, make sure they are doing the meetings they are required to do, give out manager of the week and rper of the week for jedi as well as properly give out the merits they deserve. As is with all masters, host trials. My jobs also include training new masters who are accepted into the position of Master as well as conduct interviews for various positions at the high level.

Why should you become Grand Master?: With the impending release of the update, i feel that it is time for change once more in the order to adapt to the times and the way things currently are. I also want to fix many of the issues that the order is currently facing and want to tackle that headon. I feel that, with the council as well, we can solve the issues that are in the order. I would also be more transparent about many things with the council as well as the order itself. I also want to address the recent issues that some battalions are having with their jedi and hopefully maybe see about reestablishing jedi programs with proper leadership for some of the battalions who recently shut them down. Probably during the first month of my term, I would be focused on mainly repairing relations that may have been damaged and get the dialogue back on the right track. I would also work with Gears and other masters to see about revamping/reorganizing the merit awards to either be higher or the requirement to be lower in some form, so that it doesn't take an entire month (For some not all) to get promoted just once. 

Do you understand the lore of the Jedi Order(as relevant to Clone Wars?: I know quite a significant amount but not everything, i am still learning as much as i can.

Availability: Hard to give out exact times but i'm always available when not working or sleeping. I usually stay up till 3 or 4 am EST and I'm usually on everyday. I'm not working at 12pmEST and on.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: In 2019 i was a CT in a couple battalions ranking as high as Staff sergeant. However I was always a Jedi Main/Sith Main. During the time of Sith I was a loyal and dedicated Sith Sorcerer who eventually earned the rank of Lord which was basically equivalent to Jedi Master back then(or so they told me). On the jedi side of things, I was Consular Lead manager under Jordan who was Consular Lead and revived the branch twice and was also a sage. Fast forward to 2020. I rejoined the Jedi order and quickly rose through the ranks back in the consular branch. I also attained the lore character of Etain Tur Mukan as well as the Sage Lead Title of Caretaker. It was about that time where I did my master interview and was accepted onto the council. About a week later i took up the position of Arligan zey and stayed there for about a month almost and then finally i went for Cin Drallig and took on the extra responsibility that came with it. As Cin Drallig I was put in charge of overseeing the branches and ensuring that they are performing their duties as needed and making sure that trials and meetings are being held. 

That is the extent of my Achievements as they were all mostly and only jedi really.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want Jedi Order to be at the end of your term?: I want there to be more masters on the council and actively working to improve the order itself. I want the merit system to be fully finished and tweaked as much as can be. I want the transparency issues to be fixed (hopefully within the first month).  Communication issues Unfortunately still exist on the council and high jedi command, and I will make it a working point to ensure that we are all communicating properly and getting things done and not sitting around waiting. I want to have a completely new and refurbished trial for the ace program and have it operational within a couple weeks of the map change*whenever that happens*. Most importantly, There will be bi-weekly meetings held for all jedi so that the order itself can ask any questions or bring suggestions directly up to mace windu or yoda and assurances will be given that it will be put to the council. I would also like to have a full big 4.

How do you plan to improve relations within the Jedi Order between branches?: I would like to say that in terms of branch relations with each other, I do not actually see that many issues. At least I see no disagreements or complaints that one branch is better than the other. I am always looking for the opportunity to balance out any issues that may arise but as it currently stands each branch is balanced in its own direction in terms of RP, Combat effectiveness, Leadership capabilities and overall activity. I do however feel that the branch leads should actively communicate with each other and create some scenarios that would be a lot more inclusive with each branch and utilizing their respective abilities. The only thing I could see adding or changing is to assign Jedi Strike teams once again, as I have not seen it happen during my time here or at least heard mention of it. The competitive nature still exists in branches and would start to reward the competitive nature not only with merits that go towards promotions but also credits or crystals and even titles. Master Tournaments I think will be more prevalent this time around as well. It is absolutely important to me to be rewarding for all the hard work the people do in the order and I plan to ensure they are all properly rewarded.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Grand Master rank?: Yes

Side Note: I have only added in Synergy based experience and also i would like people to know, for transparency reasons, I am a previously permabanned individual. you can check my statistics from my v3 appeal for more information. 

spacer.png

+1 qualifies for Yoda and is a good boy so why not

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

Gears wanted you to run as a back up incase he got denied as I would rather shoot myself then go through the commander application process again. Spoken to you personally about your plans and you have the current Windu's approval!

• Agree 1

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1 I really like your plans and since you have both Gears' and Clutch's support, it's a no brainer. So long as you're easy to work and communicate with, of which I don't think is a problem

Edited by Johnson

spacer.png

Former: Rancor PVT | Special Operations SGM | Jedi Astromech | Guardian | B2 Battle Droid

• Management

+1

It’s crazy to think not too long ago you did some questionable things and were perma banned and now you’re an HA and applying for Yoda.

Best of luck, running Jedi isn’t a piece of cake. It’s more like being a daycare employee.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1, Worked your way up pretty quickly, definitely know what you want, how you want to do it and I'll be happy to help you with that in the Council. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 i haven't had that many conversations  with you in or out of game but for the times we have spoken you are one of the nicest and most understanding people on this server I honestly think you would do really good in this position.

Spoiler

2ndACS SGM BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 I will give this to you, because you did an amazing job as my Alrigan Zey, as well as you are doing great as Cin Drallig.

One thing I have to say, is that please dont change if you get Yoda, Stay the same person. That's all

Former: Liaison

+1

Outside looking in, having recently come back to SR from Retirement, I can say with absolute pride that Maverick isn't just committed to the Order, he's been committed for a very long time. Maverick is the guy to Ping people when they've done well, while also being there to lay down the Hammer if need be. He has shown Immense Loyalty, and I can't think of anyone better for the Position, excluding Clutch who's too busy  shouting about snakes on planes. 

Jokes aside, having recently been in the Position of Grandmaster Yoda, I think a big part of the Position is being ready to accept the Responsibility the Position Entails, while being able to handle them, in conjunction with Council. Maverick has shown with his work with the Jedi Branches, that he's capable of working with the Branches, while working to help them do their best. 

I believe maverick is the best choice at this given time, I believe there is some flaws to work on but I know that you can overcome that. Making you Cin was the best risk i took. +1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1, my talks with you have been very limited which is the complete opposite with the other candidate, however, I feel that your plan is very well thought out and shows a lot of potential, as someone who just recently started focusing on their Jedi quite a bit more, I still have that “outside looking in” perspective. From where I stand, I think you’d make a great Yoda, just please make sure that when we have a schedule, we actually follow it. That’s the only complaint I have, good luck and let the best man win.

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

Some questions: while many of your ideas are focused on internal improvement and for the high ranks of Jedi, what are your plans for padawans and knights, along with improving Jedi clone relations. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Dennis said:

Some questions: while many of your ideas are focused on internal improvement and for the high ranks of Jedi, what are your plans for padawans and knights, along with improving Jedi clone relations. 

On the padawans and knights:

I am currently looking to improve the merit system to either provide better rewards so that knights can be promoted a bit more quickly than they currently are as they have made it clear that it is "fucking hard" to get promoted at all. I would also like to see more competitive nature take place once again between the branches and see how rewarding that can be for them. For the padawans, I think master/padawan or even knight/padawan interaction and learning is essential to growth. I would try to move the council back into the teaching phases and try to be far more in touch with the padawans aside from just the usual "Come to knight traisl, make sure you got a branch" because that creates a huge discouragement atmosphere that i need to fix. So essentially more communication and interaction is needed, more classes can be held and more knowledge bestowed. More sparring session where we are  actually teaching the padawans new things(I actually recently did this with the guardian managers and taught them alternatives for their skill tree system).

Jedi Clone Relations: 

So one of the issues i noticed is that there is either a lack of communication of misinformation going around. People have had issues with some battalion jedi recently and half of the issues arising from it have either gone unchecked, unheard or plain ignored. I will not be doing that, I will opening a dialogue upon acceptance of Yoda to determine what each battalion want for their jedi WITH Shaak Ti(It is one of Shaaks jobs to manage battalion jedi). I will ensure that there is a direct line of communication between the bcmds and myself for any issues that come up. I also know there was disagreement with lore character jedi and battalions for example Obi wan and 212th or Anakin Skywalker and 501st. One of the complaints is that BCMD's dont have the power to remove lore characters but they sometimes want that lore character gone. My solution is one of 2 things. If you have an issue with a Master+ Lore character, You bring it to me and Shaak ti with your issue and explanation of the problem.  1 way to fix it is to remove the jedi in question from battalion itself because a significant amount of masters are freelance(Especially our unnamed masters). 2. Removal from the jedi job itself or demotion in rank. We have disciplinary methods that we can also use which will most likely go through a revamp to be far more stricter on the masters themselves. It's important to hold them to such a high standard. For the knights and padawans, You are allowed to remove them for any reason you deem necessary so long as you give them a chance. As for Lore Knights, you have more freedom in that choice as well but please keep in mind that they did pass the trial and if you want them removed, contact Shaak Mace windu or myself, I can guarantee that i will handle any issue that comes up. I plan to meet with every battalion commander to see what i can do to help in terms of battalion jedi.

I hope this answers your question, if not please DM me and ill explain further.

• Informative 2

spacer.png

With your answers +1 I hope things go well

• Friendly 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

After speaking with Maverick, I now feel like he is prepared enough to be Yoda. The issues I’ve stated before are no longer relevant and it was a simple misconstrued wording error. Maverick is open to ideas and has promised me that his focus will be on the Jedi Order first which was my main concern.

Good luck Maverick.

+1

+1, You better get it 

In all seriousness good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

+1 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Maverick, in my time as Jedi, I have seen you be a bit abrasive to others in the community, although this just may be from a outsider/secondhand interactions. HOWEVER, this has not made me blind to the amount of effort you have put into the Order. I've seen you do so much work to try and better Jedi on the server. I have come to respect what you have done and would like to see your plans unfold as the Grand Master of the Order. And so I am putting in a +1 for your application after seeing your plans in the application along with your responses to questions brought up by other people on this thread. I wish you luck on your plans and hope to see how they turn out.

"The day I set my flag down, it'll be over my body or over a nation I believe in."

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congrats you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until the 16th of November to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to Pending

• Winner 1
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED FOR YODA
YOUR TERM ENDS 2/15/2021
//MOVED TO ACCEPTED

• Funny 1