RP Name:
Kal Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:93719402

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Null Squad

How many terms you've held the position?:

Why do you wish to maintain this position?: 
I wish to maintain the postion because I feel I am still needed in the Squad and that I still have things to do. I enjoy being apart of SOBDE and serving as Squad lead the past 3 months has been a great exeprience for me and really different from what I've done in the past with now just dealing with a small squad and being able to get close to all those members. I feel that I've done well during my term and dispite me having been on a little less the past week due to school, that time has passed and I intend to remain active as Kal. I also don't see another clear option for Kal at this current moment and with me being willing and able to continue serve as Kal I see no point why I shouldn't.

Current availability:
Afternoons and evening on weekdays and most of the time during the weekends.

What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:
During my term I've reworked the rules of Null making sure that it's member uphold the high standard that is expected of them and made sure that when a new member join that everything is explained in person as to make sure they understand rather then them just being thrown some docs and be sent on thier way. 
I've also worked to create a new Null Initiation Training with it having fallled out of use in the time before my Kal term, It was reworked and reimplemented and now each Null is trained in it and as will any new Null be. 
For my biggest "achievment" I feel that I have made Null more approachable. Null has been a squad of the best and because of that its member often tend to act like they're better then others and hence people have disliked or avoided them. Heck I disliked Null when I joined the server because of these reasons, yet during my terms I've gotten the comment that Null is approchable now and fun to hang out with and truely feel so. I really wanted Null to focus more on outreach to improve relations between us and the people outside SOBDE and I think we've managed that. I myself can say that I have a great relation with CG with me having been their outreach for a while. And I hope that this will continue during my 2nd term and long after.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:
Something I failed during my last terms was to have a viable option for a new Kal when my term ended. I plan out my terms one at a time and with that I always want to have prepared someone to take over after my term ends if I don't reapply, or even if I do and they end up also applying and getting it. Either way I don't want to leave the squad without a leader and with that I will make sure that when my time as Kal comes to an end there will be a good option to continue leading the squad.
I also intend to reavaluate the skills of my current and future Null and train them in the areas where I'd consider them lacking in. Null are supossed to be elite and great at most things and we all have our flaws so I wanna find those flaws and help the Null improve on them, including myself with having them evaluate me aswell.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes I understand.

Papa Kal

+1

Omalic has been nothing but a joy to work under for my entire time as Null. I love and appreciate you (no homo) and you do great work for our squad.
I cannot wait to see what you have in store for your next term.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Forum Admin

+1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Banned

+1 Best fit for the role 

+1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Huge +1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

12 hours ago, Maverick_ said:

i'd like to see you on more often, seemed to me in the last month of the term your activity took a huge dive for a short while.

Love you Omac, just wanna see more of you. As long as you do what you did at the start of your 1st term, you'll do astounding.

+1

• Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Only real G's remember IKEA Squadron +1

• Funny 1

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
you have until  11/4/2020 to contact a director to conduct your interview
//Locked

//Moved to pending

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for a 2nd term
Your term ends 02/04//2021
//Locked