RP Name: GC Executive Officer Boil

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121089110

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

212th Commander Cody

Experience:

2018 January - 2018 January
CG / PVT - CPL

During my time here as a CG Trooper I learnt many aspects of the server rules and how to operate as a good trooper. I spent my time guarding important and restricted areas of the venator whilst managing arrests and defending VIP’s during events. Although my time here was short lived, it was a great way to start my synergy experience and couldn't have asked for better teachers when I was an enlisted.

2018 January - 2018 June
212th / PVT - 1SG

After achieving the rank of Corporal I decided to transfer to the 212th under the command of BlackMamba as I wanted to experience a different part of synergy in the attack battalions, and I loved it. I started as a PVT, recruited by nade, and worked my way up to the rank of 1SG over a long period of time. My activity was not the best as I was more focused on school but nonetheless I achieved 2ndAC SS and completed my ARC training alongside Orange, Mago and Whisper to get the provisional record in the citadel. 

2019 March - 2019 June
501st / PVT - MSG

I decided to come back after a long time to synergy as I missed it very much. I thought I would try a different experience and go for 501st under the command of Omalic, who taught be a lot all the way up to his Attack Reg term, and my time here taught me many essential NCO skills and regimental work that I would later transfer into great knowledge. My time here consisted of being an ARC trooper and working to help the Medical regiment in recruiting and training. I met many nice faces and made good friends whilst in the 501st and this contributed to my experience here but could not hide away from missing the 212th.

2019 June - 2020 February
212th / SFC - 2ndLT/1stLT

So, after 3-4 months of being 501st, I transferred to the 212th for the final time and came back aiming to be better and aiming as high as I could see. My first major achievement here was getting into Ghost Company and taking Trapper. This is where I learnt my essential professionalism that I uphold today on Teamspeak and in the server and my advanced combat skills that have been with me from then. After joining the ARF regiment under Fyi, I was quickly noticed as a hard working and effective trooper and was made ARFL. Following my time as ARFL I achieved Boil, and GCS within Ghost Company and started to make my name as an exceptional trooper and person. 

As I progressed, I eventually went for the rank of WO where I did a very strong amount of officer work regarding the NCO’s and what they needed to be doing and how they should conduct themselves. Alongside this I did an exceptional amount of work in the intel team and achieved the rank of 1stLT. However this did end soon as i dropped in activity due to IRL issues and was not able to contact the 212th and as a result i was demoted to CSM for inactivity. I came back in January and received 2ndLT upon my return but soon resigned to focus on college work and IRL.

2020 June - Present
212th / 1SG - XO

But boom… COVID-19 hit and my resignation was worth nothing. My college work was soon halted and we didn't have exams so I rejoined.
This is when I decided I'm going to go as far and as high or nothing, and set out to achieve all my roles I had before including more. I achieved Boil, GCXO, 1stLT and ARC in just over one month but I had an ambition to aim higher. So I applied for staff again (more on that later) and gained the rank of CPT alongside leading the new Drill Team as Drill Major. I was put in charge of leading all disciplinary activities that are conducted as well as training the troops to remain professional but also to have fun whilst doing so. This term is when I really started to get my name out there with training, my voice, and an overall personality within the battalion and quickly made my ambition noted to many people saying “One day, Boil, Waxer, Cody and Gregor will run this battalion” and here we are. I then was promoted from Captain to Lieutenant Colonel in a SO position and started to shadow many JO’s and SNCO’s in my spare time to help them and learn. 

I was promoted to XO, and my plan starts.

Miscellaneous
Naval
During my 2019 June time, I was part of Base Operations on Endor and Anaxes for a time where I hopped on and off to manage the base. This taught me essential skills in how to run a large part of the server and I liked my time here. Unfortunately i cannot recall my rank, however i did become a MED so yeah.
Jedi G/C/SM Padawan
Spending my time as a Guardian, Consular and Sentinel manager through the years does not directly go towards my experience as a clone but as a person it has definitely allowed me to make some friendships and enjoy the server more. 

Staff
My time as a staff member has been very memorable for me. Going from NA - SA was a great challenge but a rewarding one and through my time taking sits, recruiting, hosting events i have always loved helping and improving people's time here on synergy and i aim to continue this. Getting GMO was a great pleasure for me due to my helpful nature and being able to make and improve already existing events. This helped me as a clone and with my Commander Cody application as I believe my attributes and skills reflect my accomplishments in the staff team. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
I believe, alongside the blessing and promotions to my position from the previous BCMD. That i would be a great fit for Battalion Commander. My experience, dedication and personality goes a long way and others can see this in everything I do. I work hard and often to keep the battalion at the best it can be and I have gained all of these positions and opportunities as a result of my hard work but also a corresponding and brilliant 212th, they have been brilliant for me and I should pay them back.

My developed charisma and empathetic personality allows many members of the 212th regardless of rank to confide in me and come to me for any support whenever it is needed and this can really go further in the BCMD position due to me already being a well liked member of the battalion. I have had many people come to me in the past for guidance, on and off the game, as well as support in their work or in their improvements as a trooper, and I always get a positive response no matter the problem.

My leadership skills and professionalism resonates with others and these skills are needed for BCMD Cody and i believe i have the perfect attributes, gained from multiple experiences with different Cody’s, my time as Drill Major and Boil. These positions have really brought a strong character out in me and this is perfect for the BCMD position.

In terms of me as a person, I am friendly, kind and always respectable in everything I do. As a trooper, I am always ready for absolutely anything and always get any work or responsibilities done quickly and to high quality so that I can enjoy my time on the server more. When and if issues arise, they are always dealt with promptly and with the utmost clarity so that the issues do not arise again. These skills have been learnt through my time dealing with many Disciplinaries and while i was strict, i was COMPLETELY fair in every circumstance and never argued or made an issue where there needn't be.

I have been hand-picked by High Command for the position, already proving I am trustworthy and reliable for this position and I believe I can carry out and finish everything that Comics set out to do, and more. I can take this battalion to another level and bring out the best of every individual trooper under my command. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Completely.
Basic Summary:
The 212th Attack Battalion was led by Marshal CC-2224 Commander Cody and Jedi General Obi-wan Kenobi. Their Affiliation included the 7th Sky Corps and the G.A.R.

The 212th was split up into many sub-units including 2ndAC, Ghost Company (With Waxer’s Platoon) and Foxtrot Republic Commando Group.
Which consisted of many notable clones such as:  Waxer, Boil, Bear, Barlex, Gregor and so on.

Many notable battles included:
The battle of Teth, Christophsis, Anaxes, Geonosis 1 & 2 and Umbara.

Availability:
Monday - Thursday // 10am EST - 6pm EST 

Friday - Sunday // 8am EST - 8pm EST

Monday - Sunday 8am EST - 12am EST (Discord)

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I joined the server: January 19th 2018 (20th for forums)
Playtime as of right now: | GC Executive Officer Boil has played for 1526:13:33.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

As of right now, the 212th is in a good spot, but, there are always ways to improve and excel in everything.

Playability.
The work rate for this battalion at the moment is phenomenal, we have many people doing many different jobs and finishing projects of their own for their battalion, but I want to bring back the playability for some people. They may feel that “oh i'll come on and do my work, then go.” No. I want people to come on, do work and stay on because they want to and because it's a game and to have fun. I will be implementing this by adding high quality entertainment structures for senior officers to implement, change and be creative with. At the moment our training is weak and repetitive and this can change with doing a mix of training that will improve you as a soldier and improve your relations with other people in the battalion, training that last 20-30 minutes instead of a 5 minute Breach and clear. This is a system I am keen to get into and make work so that is why I have created many dupes and am using many dupes from the past that people can use in a multi-layered entertainment. This way NCO’s can get that entertainment they need and have fun whilst doing so alongside improving everyone as troopers.

Roleplay. (As we progress)
This is a roleplay server, so let's do that! We need some comms RP ripped straight from the clone wars. Be immersive! Communication RP can really go a long way into making you feel like a trooper in the clone wars which is why most people join, and why most people go for named clones. When in-game we need to create a persona and a character (if you don't already have one) that you can roleplay as and develop as YOU progress within the battalion. I have somewhat started this with Ghost Company, getting them to create personalities for named clones that may not have as much lore as Waxer and Boil. But I will also be doing this. Cody will come on base and troops will want to roleplay and act as if they are troopers in 212th due to the leadership personality from me and the rest of the battalion. 

Work rate.
As i said, this is already in a great position and there is no room for slack or people going down. But I will be testing the waters with distributing work across SO’s and HC a little more in comparison to NCO’s and JO’s. The reason why i want to do this is because i want to bring back a more relaxed way of getting work and assignments done for NCO’s so that they can enjoy themselves more. I remember back when i was an NCO under BlackMamba etc, that i never felt stressed or that i needed to do work, yes, i recruited and did my job but i came on to have fun and this links with my playability paragraph. However, if the work rate decreases or any stress arises, I will revert back to normal ways or work to try and alter the system or change it with response from the officer team. 

Officers.
Following nicely on from the last point. Me, High command and the whole battalion are one huge team. And always will be. We make decisions together and run this battalion together. Yes the final decision will come down to high command, but not ONE opinion or idea will go unnoticed regardless of rank. The majority of final decisions will be made by a team consisting of HC and some SO’s along with the Warrant Officer. This is something I will implement instantly. Every new idea or proposal will go to a battalion vote / discussion and the team will ultimately decide with the battalion's opinions heavily contributing to the decision. 

Communication.
In some circumstances, the most important thing in a team. This has been, how do i say, misjudged, in recent times at no fault of others. One way this WILL change is the communication of ranks between the battalion. Some ideas or changes the officers come up with or suggest are often missed or unheard of because of the lack of confidence or communication and this is subject to change. Not only this but I want communication to improve on a battalion wide level. And I want the 100% trust factor to come back as a prominent thing for the 212th. Improving relations with 104th and 501st would be a great ordeal too, as the current Attack Reg also has plans similar to this.
Touching more on that, I will want to conduct more Attack Regiment wide training and ice-breakers so we know eachother better and can perform better in combat. 

Responsibilities.
Upon my arrival as Cody (Hopefully) i want to set a very clear idea that every officer rank knows exactly what they need to be doing at all times when i haven't assigned work to them. This way, there will be no miscommunication and no officers feeling lost or confused as to what they can do naturally to help the battalion in any way. But, as i said before, this is a game not a job, so i want officers to be able to come on and have fun and play like they used to. Of course, upholding these responsibilities is key to running this battalion, but it will begin to feel more like a chore instead of a game. To ensure this, I will try and push my activity in-game to the maximum and persuade others too. The more leadership that is online, the more others come online too. 

Miscellaneous.
Let's start up weekly things again! Stuff like: Competitions in lore, quizzes, giveaways, anything you want! Bringing in weekly things to participate in will offer structure and a weekly idea of what's happening. Before, I have done killhouses to pass the time and people love them, so they will return. My famous obstacle course and team exercise drill, you all know that very well especially shockpoint and carson (meme) and these things will offer fun and time killing things to participate in other than training and events. 

I want this battalion to be in an even better place than it already is and I believe these things can contribute to that a large amount. And not only that, but i want all of the fun stuff to remain, yes, cody’s will lead differently but I want to leave an impression that we are the best we can be and always will be. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Completely.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Completely.

Notes:

I want to shoutout: Comics, Carson, Whisper, Omalic, BlackMamba, Nade, Jagger, Leche, Prophet and Shockpoint for getting me this far and teaching me so many things. Thanks boys.
Thank you so much for the opportunity and I would really appreciate anyone who -1’s to put some feedback as to why you feel that way, and will answer as many questions to the best of my ability. Cheers :)

Edited by MasonA
missed something | Timezone
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 2

Discord: Mason#2710

+1 Man handles everything in the best way possible. He's humble, he listens to everyone, and will give feedback on any topic if needed. He take initiative and jumps into work without asking. If there was another candidate for Commander Cody I know for a fact Mason would still have my vote because of all the things he's done with the battalion  

• Friendly 1

+1 You definitely have what it takes. Great app. Good luck

• Friendly 1

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

Forum Admin

+1 techno Union shareholder

• Funny 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1

The vibe I've gotten so far from Mason is that he's just a pretty chill guy. He's not overbearing or overtalkative and I've yet to see him get heated, abuse his rank, or treat anyone with disrespect. Additionally, he's humble. He seems to be on a lot but never implicitly begs for credit for the work he does.

I haven't been in the battalion for too long so I can't say much with total confidence, but so far Mason has made me feel really welcome in the 212th.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Banned

yep +1

• Friendly 1

+1 we will pay close attention to your future 

• Funny 1
  • Informative 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 this man is 100% right for this position 

• Friendly 1
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

532004484331601940.gif

Mason has the support of his battalion, previous codys, and many of the server as a whole. He has what it takes. Rapport interpersonal relationships, objective driven, passionate, detail oriented, makes the game fun. I see a bit of myself in him.

+1

Edited by Jagger
Pog
  • Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x

+1, ngl I don't really know you very well so I would try to put yourself out there some more, however, I will say that your previous BCMD did a good job and I trust his judgement, so I hope you make big strides for the 212th, I would be glad to see a good BCMD to help out the Attack Reg.

• Friendly 1

Full-time Server Boomer

g2gsVqh.gif

On 10/10/2020 at 3:46 AM, MasonA said:

under the command of Black Mamba

It's BlackMamba. No space.

Also proud of you for going for it you better get it so mega big fat +1 bigguy.

Good luck cutie, I'll always be here to judge every move you make as Cody :peepoLove:

#BlacklistBlackMamba

P.S. no space ;)

I remember back when i was an NCO under Black Mamba

Edited by BlackMamba
BlackMamba
  • Friendly 1
32 minutes ago, BlackMamba said:

It's BlackMamba. No space.

Also proud of you for going for it you better get it so mega big fat +1 bigguy.

Good luck cutie, I'll always be here to judge every move you make as Cody :peepoLove:

#BlacklistBlackMamba

P.S. no space ;)

Fixed 😅, thank you.

• Friendly 1

Discord: Mason#2710

One of the Best People for this role. Hes a great guy overall and a nice person. he helps so much and does do much work he would make a perfect Cody. He role-plays alot and  and fights the battles he has to and walk away from the one he dose not need to ingame and Probably IRL. this guy is a good friend to alot of people he help and even if he gets Cody hes going even higher. +1 i would Plus 2 if i could. 

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until  the 20th of October  to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//locked
//moved to pending

• Friendly 1