Gret Briddlehide

Steam Name: Gret Briddlehide

RP Name: CMD Stone

RP Rank: CMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:146566374

Battalion or squad you are applying for: BCMD Fox

Experience:
Coruscant Guard/Shock Troopers
I have been in CG for my entire time on the server, which is a little over 2 years now. Nearly one of those years was spent as a CMD/XO of the battalion, creating new systems and keeping the battalion together. I began my journey roughly two years ago when Repent had left the battalion destitute.

Shakes’s 2 Terms:

From there, I learned how to be a vigilant Enlisted, an extremely efficient NCO, a knowledgeable SNCO, and a wise Officer under Shakes as Fox. With the requirements back then, I made it to WO in about 1-3 months. When I hit 2ndLT, that was when my drive for training the battalion started. With the deficit in trainings back then, I was the main one hosting them until I sucked up the courage and proposed a Training Branch in the battalion. I created the docs, I created the Discord channels, and I ran the branch for a good few months until I hit commander. With my duties as a commander and mental health problems rising, I could no longer perform my Training duties efficiently,  thus the branch was scrapped with no worthy successors.

Une’s Term:

As a CMD and Stone, I learned how to manage people's problems and how to dish out punishment decisively throughout my time under Une as Fox. I like to think that I was fair, yet unforgiving as a commander I gave people the chances they needed to change properly and if they squandered it, there was no more mercy afterwards.

Ratio’s 2 Terms:

Then came Ratio’s turn to become Fox. Oh boy. He offered me the position of XO because he knew that I would be the counterbalance for him, as every XO should, but he also understood the problems I was going through back then. I accepted his offer and he was right, we did great things during our time together. I kept him from making mistakes and he put his foot down on my own weaknesses. After a long, successful, and extremely stressful term and a half, me and Ratio entered retirement, leaving Slump to run the battalion as the next Fox. If there is anything I have learned during Ratio’s term as Fox, it is that a dynamic team, XO and BCMD, can lead the battalion to great success. Conflicting ideas and beliefs can spark innovation and compromise.

I disappeared for the next year finishing school until I resurfaced recently reaching out to Anderson to try and help save my CG boys. He offered me my old CMD rank back to help with stabilizing the battalion because there was quite literally no command left. Since then, I have been working on keeping the battalion fun and maintaining discipline all the while also maintaining my personal life and health.

Sorry if it may seem short to people, but my writing style is short and to the point.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I have the leadership experience and skills required to lead this battalion. I rejected the run before because I was burnt out and going through major mental issues, but now I have come back to see CG succeed once more. CG has recovered much under the leadership of Anderson, Korm, and myself from its desolated state. Now all that needs doing is recreating the High Command of CG to keep the battalion afloat. I want to save my battalion, there doesn’t need to be any bigger or more special reason. In my opinion, promising to change something when things don’t need changing is a good way to end up with something worse than what you started with. Too many people do it and too many people fail. CG needs more than just a leader who hopes they can make the battalion better, they need a leader who can get the job done.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

The Coruscant Guard are an elite battalion of the Clone Army tasked with the security and defense of Coruscant herself. They were led by Commander Fox, Commander Stone, Commander Thorn, and Commander Thire. Some more of the lower lore characters were Mack (the CG pilot and Diplomatic Service member), Hound (the Tracker SGT), and Rys and Jek (the Diplomatic Service members). Diplomatic Services was a branch of the Coruscant Guard that served as the bodyguards of the Senate during dangerous outreach missions.

Availability: Most days for about 1-6 hours. I need to do adult stuff every now and again.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: 2 years

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want to see CG back into the stable position I left it in when I am ready to leave Fox. There is not a whole lot else as the main problems of CG were dealt with by Anderson when he was acting regent of the battalion. So my primary goals are to secure a stable command structure and ensure the battalions continued survival. Maybe do a little spring cleaning while I am at it refreshing good docs that have been left to rot and testing new ways to RP.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Of course, I would expect nothing less.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes.

There is wisdom in our past and lessons to be learned, from both the good and the bad. I have a lot to live up to, I hope that I don’t disappoint.

I will learn from your critiques, but do please be civil about it if you want me to listen.

• Friendly 2
Forum Admin

+1,  myself and CG Officers have spoke to him thoroughly about it and all agreed he's the right man for the job. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 bout fucking time

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 You finally did it!

Current:   

Former:  Veteran Administrator 212th CPT Alpha-66 | Wilhuff Tarkin | Nils Tenant | Dao   Naval Chief of Engineering | 501st XO | 501st TCC 501st Echo | 501st Hardcase 501st Heavy Lead

+1

I really fucking hate you sometimes. But I also love you a good majority of the time.

If there's anyone that's passionate and caring enough to hold up this battalion, it's yourself. You're unbiased and know how to be a leader. Your biggest issue though is likely going to be communicating with people, as I recall you spending a lot of time inside of Fox's Office in the past. I know you're also confident in your ability to do just that, but just know that Fox is a position that requires a presence on the server and you must be prepared to come out of your shell.

Good luck Gret, and don't be afraid to ask for help from myself and a the rest of legacy.

• Friendly 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

+1 nothing could be said against you mate

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 good luck

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

Banned

+1 

I do love to +1 on this application. Ratio seems to be the wisest of the Fox legacy, even though I didn't met him personally. I think Ratio does know what he's doing and is trying to be the best for you in the long run so, do use him as a personal mentor when things got tough or you come across a personal problem. ~Spade

Edited by Rolex
  • Funny 1
Forum Admin

+1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Coordinator
Coordinator

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED for interview
You have until September 27th to contact a Director to conduct your interview
//Locked
//Moved to pending