Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:88745924

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

21st Nova Corps Battalion Commander Bacara

Experience:

__[ Icefuse Networks ]__

5th Fleet Security -

Private - Commander

As a member of the 5th fleet Security Battalion, I manned the 3rd floor with little reward, until I started rising the ranks, and eventually became the Commander (equivalent of BCMD). I instituted programs to make the 5th Fleet Security Battalion a better security force, especially with a lack of Shock Troopers at their posts, but my career eventually ended in 5th Fleet when the server decided that 5th Fleet should be removed because there were 2 security battalions on the server.

Shock Troopers -

Commander

I worked out a deal with the Shock Trooper Commander at the time, for my 5th Fleet to transfer into the Shock Trooper Battalion. I was allowed to become Executive Officer (I can’t remember exactly because Shock Trooper Commander Fox, became a Regimental position and had 3 Commanders under him (Can't Remember if it was at this time or before hand)). I was granted the lore position of Commander Thorn, of the shock troopers for a time.

Blaze Troopers -

Private - 2nd Lieutenant

I spent some time as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Blaze Trooper Battalion that did not last very long, it was comprised of all T5 Donators.

Republic’s Naval Fleet -

Crewman Apprentice - Commodore

I joined the naval fleet as an opportunity to get away from security at first, then started to main the job under Max, when he needed some assistance with the program. I would host my trainings and help run the ship, and eventually reached the rank of Commodore. At the time a Commodore was the head of a branch, I was in the Chief Medical Officer, and Commodore of the server, regulating medical training and making docs for the program.

Shock Troopers [ V2 ] -

Enlisted - Officer

By this time, I went back to security because it was what I knew the best. Most of my friends were in the Shock Troopers, so I rejoined, working my way up to an Officer position from the ground up, until one of the best days of my IFN Career…

5th Fleet Security [ V2 ] -

Commander

Eventually after fighting and scratching for it. 5th Fleet Security was reintroduced to the server, and I was appointed Commander again because my term never officially ended. I made completely new documents and trainings for the battalion. However, the Regimental Commander position for 5th Fleet was the Naval Rear Admiral, so the Admiral of the ship continually meddled in the affairs of  5th Fleet. I eventually resigned from the position because of the meddling, along with something that came up with life.

Staff -

Trial Moderator - Senior Administrator

__[ Icefuse Networks V2 ]__

187th Paratrooper Legion -

Private - 2nd Lieutenant

I, after a long break from Garry’s Mod, went back to IFN, and found the 187th Legion. I eventually rose to the rank of 2nd Lieutenant and met with old friends, then found out about Synergy Roleplay.

__[ Synergy Role Play ]__

Republic Medics -

Enlisted

My First Battalion on Synergy Roleplay, at the time of joining, was very new to the server, and still under the command of Joah. I was interested in it because of my Medical Roleplay past and I eventually became the Medical Trooper Assigned to the Galactic Marines, in charge of medical trainings and their medical records. I was eventually pulled off of the Galactic Marines assignment, and resigned from the battalion.

Galactic Marines -

Private - Executive Officer

I joined the Galactic Marines, because of my experience with them because of being a Republic Medic. They were serious, but they still had fun. I worked my way into the role of Galactic Marine, and eventually Keller’s Unit. After a few Battalion Commanders, I was granted the title of Commander Keller for the Galactic Marines, and eventually then promoted to Executive Officer. I helped remake and improve some of the GMACT trainings, as well as work to try and make the battalion a better place. I eventually stepped down from XO and Keller to focus a little more on real life. After a bit, I came back to the server and the Galactic Marines. I was granted Legacy Captain, for my Previous Roles, and came back into the swing of things, eventually rising to Colonel again. While in High Command, I continued to use leave my 2nd Trooper in 21st as a 1stLT and worked my way through Keller’s UNit into the 2nd in Command Position “Keller’s Unit Colonel Charger”.

Republic’s Naval Fleet -

Crewman Apprentice - Officer

I have two chapters with the Republic’s Naval Fleet on Synergy Role Play. I was a Helping hand in the engineer program along with Bro, to make the Venetor Extensive Engineering Hand Book, as well as worked to becoming an officer for the Fleet Promoting Roleplay on the Venator with multiple uses. I eventually stepped down after some time here to focus on my time in the Galactic Marines again.

The Second time the Quarter Master Program was in complete shambles same as the fleet for a bit. I, having previous experience in both the Medical, and Engineering Branches went to help the Quartermaster Branch and attempt to improve the Fleet itself, I worked and eventually felt that the republic Fleet became stable again, especially in the Quartermaster Branch and went back to the Galactic Marines.

Attack Regimental Commander -

The Attack Regimental Commander Qal, is in need of vacation according to some, to others I run Firebase Zilo. I have stepped in to squash the bad reputation of some, as well as to stop in-fighting with others. I have been working with the Attack Battalions, 212th Attack Battalion with its sub-units 2nd Airborne Company, Ghost Company, 501st Legion, 327th Star Corp for a short time, and the Galactic Marines. I was initially asked to think about the position, not seeking it out, but after asking around, I felt like the position would be nice. I eventually applied and have been working with the Battalions with the exemption of the Galactic Marines, because it seems to be a Specialized Battalion now. I Intend to do a Regiment VS Regiment (Attack VS Recon) with the Current Recon Regimental Commander Grum, as well as have run Competitive Simulations between the Attack Battalions and intent to organize a standard for LAAT “Edicate” for Extractions and Infiltrations.

G.A.R. Marshal Commander -

MCMD Shepherd has worked to keep his men inline. Bring the base command together as well as make a difference in the roleplay of the server. Attempting to fix issues like everyone opening fire on Frigates even though Hand held blasters would not register on the Shields of a Frigate. Attempt to bring to life the Courtyard, as well as make the Base respond quickly under duress with battlestations relating to the specialization of the Battalions.

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine - 

I served as Palpatine for 2 full terms. As Palpatine I worked Closely with the CWRP Directors Dragon, Silvers, Marvel & Sandchez to help with the GAR’s Rules. Keeping BCMDs in line, and try to keep the Clones trained and remove there bad Habits. I tried making the Senate active. Got most of the Senators filled, as well as tried to be around the base as much as possible as Palpatine.   

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I will be honest, I did not expect to write this Application, but I was asked to Consider applying so I have. I believe that I can assist the Battalion with Some Small Changes, and interworking Changes to Benefit the Server and the 21st More. I believe that in the Battalion Commander Position I can make the 21st into the picture that 21st High Command  and The Officer Corps have for the Battalion. I Have more than enough Experience at Command, and behind the scenes work for battalions. I Seemed to have the Support of the Battalion. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

Yes. *Insert Copy Past and URL Credit to a Lore Website*

Availability: 

I work Normally around,
Sunday 6:00 AM - 3:00 PM EST 
Monday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST
Tuesday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

Wednesday 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

So Normally I am available in Discord or TS Whenever. But in game you can Expect to see me around LATE Night Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday. And Throughout the day on Thursday, Friday & Saturday.  

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

“Keller’s Unit Colonel Charger has played for 3922:58:42”

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want the 21st to follow our code. I want the 21st to be able to go to any Eval and end up on Top. Overall I want the 21st to become an “Elite” Battalion. I use “Elite” because that’s what we call ourselves but since the Recent High Command Evals… We know Differently. I want to change it. Not Entirely back to the OLD Days of GM. But I want a Better 21st.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

I Understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

I Understand.

• Management
Management

+1 

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

I was gonna knit pick the loose direction shown in the app

BUT I am in full belief that Qal will be able to succeed and thrive in this job.

+1

- 21st Assault Commander Gadget

• Friendly 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

+1 however the council will grant you BCMD but no the rank of old man. 

• Funny 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

Bring old tech back? +1

• Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Q- Qualified - You are the most qualified for the position. 

A- Attitude - You are one of the most mature and dedicated trooper in the 21st.

L- Leader - You are a strong and respectful leader, who I am happy to server under. 

+ you are a cool guy 

1 more thing. You’re made for this role. 

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2