Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:104951033

Suspected Player's Name:

Hayley

Suspected Player's Steam ID (If applicable):

STEAM_0:1:90950366

Rule Suspected Player Broke:

General Rules:
Rule #1: Do NOT RDM (Act of attacking or killing another friendly)
Rule #19: Senators cannot order troops around unless no one is the rank to order troops on the base.

Staff Rules:
Rule #1: Cannot break server rules.
Rule #3: Do not disrespect players while in a sit (or any time for that matter).

Other than the stated rules, she is known for creating drama, lying about situations in which she was disciplined for breaking rules within the server, dragging peoples reputations in the dirt, and being toxic.

Explain to us what happened:

There are many things that need to be addressed in this post. Many of these things can be backed by members of the community and the various groups and battalions on the server.

I'll start with one of the more notable and long standing issues with her, with that being the Ahsoka situation. During the situation, she was causing and creating drama and manipulating multiple people within the battalion and even other jedi to skew the opinions of Elijah, the Anakin at the time. On top of this, she decided to discredit the council by bringing into question the honor of multiple masters who she had not even spoken to previously.

You might ask how I know all of this, and that is because she had another master that I cannot name publicly, as I do not want to drag him into this without his permission, but this master came to me and asked me to investigate the situation. The following screenshots are some of the typed out bits of info that I had to stumble through to come to the conclusion that it was all to discredit the masters.

Cloud Conversation:
https://gyazo.com/66a7d06fab634797704d296bda6453d4
https://gyazo.com/5641396e9731759cbc16fc5f83c9a806
https://gyazo.com/46fa9f2d089bed03ec0eeddccba14a70

Master Jabaku Conversation:
https://gyazo.com/396d234a6e0109b674a81c90c38c6967
https://gyazo.com/de1087f7c481c98ee5a43e2eb6da04b1
https://gyazo.com/43b33031091bb9583a11f5661dc38c72
https://gyazo.com/3d42ce4a7348b18563bca93bed138f86

Shaak Ti Conversation:
https://gyazo.com/f4237fe1474373828ccfbe0bc703305f
https://gyazo.com/fde2153b09aa9c3a2987dc7bca6e5b2b

In all of these conversations, it is clear that it was an attempt to mislead the council and discredit people who were directly involved with the shenanigans she was causing. (The next set of screenshots is proof of breaking general rule #1 by the way.)

Elijah Conversation:

https://gyazo.com/7df694feee41cf7c7f719e09f1d732e2

https://gyazo.com/ab560ce802c425dede07f70866b3c827

https://gyazo.com/aa9b8f1757499a0d988d8692d50cc1ad

What I won't do is deny that Elijah didn't fuck up, and yet these logs show entitlement and a clear lack of respect, leading into other issues with the Ahsoka character.

The next big thing is her harassment of Sniff, the next person to receive the character of Ahsoka. Sniff himself can explain it better than anyone, but there were a multitude of instances of harassment against him out of spite. Some of the things that happened were things such as switching jobs to her senator to reprimand Sniff for something that wasn't even against the rules, (Where he was standing as Ahsoka in regards to doing promotions and participating with the 501st.)

There are many more instances of her consistent witch hunting of Sniff, most prominently her player report against him for something as simple as a mistaken use of a glitch he didn't even know was a problem. The whole report was ultimately her deciding she knew better than the council, and another play at getting Sniff off of the Ahsoka character.

Next comes the more recent issue with her that has already led to action regarding her jedi character. As we all know, Ahsoka opened up again, and with the next set of trials came another failed attempt at getting the character by Haley. After she failed to achieve getting the character, she decided to argue openly and besmirch the names of the people running the trial because of her own inability to pass the trial, and when confronted and told to stop, she continued on, and eventually began messaging Elijah, stating this or that but eventually getting to the point of stating that she didn't care of she got demoted, but eventually stating that she had "spent too much money" to be demoted below Knight.

From here we get to her eventual demotion. I myself led up the demotion as I was the least bias and most knowledgeable on the different issues she has caused. It is here that she has begun to spin tales about what went down, and it is where I draw the line on what I'm going to let slide within my own field of view. I won't go into the banning of Mike, as he more than earned that, but she decided to state that Nightmare was targeting her and stating that Nightmare was unprofessional and I quote, "Giggling" during her demotion. This is a blatant lie, and if anything Nightmare more than anyone was acting as professionally as possible.

For reference, I'll give you word for word her demotion, as to shine light as to why the actions were taken and give you a bigger picture on the kind of person that she has led herself to be represented by.

"After careful deliberation amongst old members and new, looking into allegations of witch hunting, disrespect, and other accounts of misdeeds, I demote you to the rank of youngling. You are being granted the right to attend youngling trials one month from this day, and I hope you can learn from the mistakes you have made."

Evidence (If applicable):

Evidence stated above.

Some side things that were provided to me.
https://gyazo.com/98af7818eeb302f54fd3c0b95fcaeff5

Edit with additional evidence:
b7e434a7b6a4add1c229b215aad30461.png

a8d39f555d03e80162466981aaf9054b.png

These screenshots are blacklists from SOBDE, and further signify her toxicity and the way she acts on the server towards people.

Edited by Thexan
#1 Removal of a screenshot as per request of a battalion. #2 New evidence added to the post.
  • Agree 3
  • Winner 8
Banned

+1 

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

crazy

from what i've seen and heard she has been attempting to sabotage others in a power grab for positions such as Ahsoka, and also has broken server rules and has caused drama

Edited by Bolt

bolt

+1, I been told a lot of times, she tries to sabotage people to get her way, it seemed very clear a lot of times and now with evidence yeesh, it backs up the statement even more

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Banned

Also Kinda weird you put a blacklist I made for my battalion in this is without asking ?

Banned
Just now, Thexan said:

Given to me by a member of your battalion, but I can take it down if you'd like.

Yeah take it down 

Here is my side. You guys seem to think I am a bad person. In which I am not. I may make mistakes, everyone does. I will make it clear, I am not witch hunting anyone. I am not too sure when I was pitting people in the Sith Temple, I know I got pitted a bunch of times and would pit back, but I wouldn't just pit people for no reason. I am also not sure when Cloud ever cloaked and came and spectated me, I truly don't remember that ever happening. Sniff got removed Ahsoka due to something he did, which I was never aware of. When Sniff was using adrenaline, I wasn't  trying to get him removed from Ahsoka, I was simply letting staff members know that he was abusing the adrenaline glitch, in which other members in the sith empire saw. I then had brought it to the forums due to the fact that I had read the server rules and jedi rules, and only in the server rules had it talked about exploiting glitches. I then had talked to Scribbles who said the jedi rules needed to be updated, as the past yoda had not updated it yet. He passed the trial, he earned the role. After dealing with the Sniff adrenaline deal I was giving tips to download a screen recorder to record my gameplay, in which I did. I then record everytime I hop onto the server. I didn't just follow certain players around in hopes of catching them do something wrong, its boring, and its not fair to anyone. While playing on the server people are constantly bumping into one another multiples times, I liked to spend my time mostly in the temple working on my sparring or teaching sparring. When I am in the temple I am usually in the Dojo or the library trying to roleplay. Most likely other Jedi's will be there too. The Ahsoka thing between Elijah and me the screenshots are right there in the report to show what was said between Elijah and me. Last night I was online and 2 CCs were in need of a trainer, I then pulled trainers, I didn't pull cloud first, I pulled other trainers first. The trainers I pulled however were AFK. So I pulled Cloud and he was deemed AFK. So I then asked the CCs who were waiting well beyond 15 minutes for a trainer to please make a ticket, and whoever takes that ticket will be their reserved trainer. Cloud then took that ticket, in which when Cloud came to CC who made the ticket I then told him that he was to train the CCs. I was then talked to by Valdor about the CCs making tickets for a TR, in which it was now made a set and stone rule, which I will be following. I was not trying to be sneaky or shady, I was simply getting these CCs a trainer. I would of done the training myself, however it was too late at night for me to be using my microphone. Lastly, when I was demoted to youngling and blacklisted for a month, there was giggling and laughing happening within the channel. People can have their opinions and say it didn't happen, but it did, and unfortunately thats what happened.

And here's what happened tonight. Mike Odinson was named Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which I noticed that and assumed it was about me, maybe I was wrong, and when I talked to first a senior admin, I then was told to go to a head admin, in which I talked to silvers and let him know what was going on, in which silvers went and talked to Mike, and Mike was constantly changing his name back and forth and kept ending at Ahsokas promoted to youngling, in which it was then brought to a directors attention, in which the director let me know it could be directed at anyone, in which I respected. But then Mike had also changed his name to If I was 13 id kill myself, as I had brought up that making fun of anyone that had gotten demoted may end up getting someone upset. And I brought up a player who is known to get upset and say he is going to harm himself, and that is when Mike changed his name, in which silvers saw and also let the director bananaberry know. When that was all dealt with Mike ended up being permanently banned from teamspeak by Dragon, in which Rexko came into the channel I was in and told me I went too far, in which I said it was not up to me whether he was to be banned or not, I simply let the head admin and directors know of what was going on and how this could affect other players of a younger age, and Mike had his chance to speak, it was the directors decision. In which then Rexko left the room, came back a few minutes later and told me Smalljeff had blacklisted me permanently from the Jedi.

For the new "evidence" provided: I did go to the Omega trials, however, they were not even started yet, you guys were still setting up and adverting. And I had left before the trials were to begin, and was going to leave anyways because there was going to be a staff meeting starting. I had thought it was okay if I could change my name because if you see from the screenshots of chatting between Elijah and I, he had changed his job, and his name to interrupt a trial. Elijah was my mentor he had helped me out since I was a youngling. I had thought it was okay, and when I was told not to do it again I listened.

Edited by Hayley
  • Disagree 3
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 2

To the players-

On this post I only want to see your point of view. I do not want any back and forth (If called out for something you will not reply unless given permission by a Director+ to prevent back and forth) Any back and forth will result in a 3 day ban from everything. (Teamspeak, Forums, Server)

• Agree 10
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist

+1 Has caused quite a bit of drama and has acted very immature in all of my interactions with her. She failed Ahsoka trials during the lore phase and proceeded to go right to the entryway of the Jedi Temple and start ranting quite loudly about how I was to quote "A biased fuck" for failing her on questions which there are clear accepted answers to. She then proceeded to raise her voice at other players around me who were trying to calm her down. This is just very immature and a great way to start drama in the community. Now she was demoted partially for this in Jedi but I still think this is worth bringing up. Also with the Sniff thing she seemed to have a problem with him almost everyday, being Anakin I heard about these quite often and was kinda surprised to find her and sniff seeing each other that often and her seemingly having a problem with him on Ahsoka every single time. The only conclusion myself and other masters could come to was that she did not want Sniff, or perhaps anyone else, being Ahsoka. This is just my opinion although I was not there for a ton of stuff but the things I have seen have not been particularly positive.

• Agree 1

UhOh

spacer.png

+1 U cant get blacklisted from SOBDE that easily

Edited by OldMateDreams
  • Funny 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

She shows emotion and is pretty emotional with everything she does, which is human.  She got blacklisted and demoted from Jedi to a Youngling and SOBDE.

Edited by Perri

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

Okay, I may not have had much experience with her, however everytime, every fucking time, I see her or interact with her. She's doing her job. From being a TR to a medic to being ashoka. I really dislike the 187th, due to personal reasons, but she's the only one I can respect as a player and trooper. I get it that you want to be a bit defensive when people are accusing you of shit, but come on. WE'RE ALL HUMAN AND HAVE DONE IT ONCE OR MORE IN LIFE. So -1 to this report and cool it and move on.

• Friendly 1

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

There's a whole lot of evidence of wrongdoing and shady shenanigans here. You also use the defense of "I make mistakes, everyone does." yes, everyone does make mistakes, but sometimes, people have to learn that actions have consequences or else, you can't learn from them. In regards to the witch hunting in revenge to getting removed from ahsoka, just seems petty and the sense of entitlement from these chat logs and screenshots is astounding. You were removed for multiple reasons that are very apparent and I can tell you as a person who has been a former master and been playing star wars RP for a pretty long time, these things don't just happen without a plethora of evidence and MANY reports. A word of advice from a person who got removed from BCMD position of almost 2 years and blacklisted from that battalion for no real reason, warning, or consultation by people, take it and move on, improve yourself where you can, and be humble on your next go around. In regards to the "spent too much money to be demoted below knight" is just beyond stupid and proves that you should be demoted below knight in the first place.

I wish you luck on this report and I do not mean any disrespect by this but I mean to try to give you some advice.

I am going to leave this with a +1

• Winner 18

spacer.png

+1 she has done a lot of shady shit then turns around and complains, and has given high command of different battalions and jedi. And let me spill some beans when I would help with apprentice trials while she was an acolyte she was asking for me to take favorites so I would pass her (I didnt do it). As well as her trying to lure nightmare out if main base with "Kittys Nudes" and as well as screaming and crying and trying to get me removed when I got promoted to greed. As well as her threatening Mike to get him permad (on her BCMD app) also shows her horrible attitude and toxicity 

Edited by justuscloud5
Add some shit

giphy.gif

This just got Intresting

The only other Person I have seen do that. Got Perma Banned, so Like She needs to Simmer Down. Like this just proves a lot of our ideas, and if you would like to get where I am coming at then PM on discord. 

She needs to either get blacklisted from those kind of positions, or Get talked to.

+1 Sorry Haley but the line was like crossed by like idk 5 miles

• Funny 2

Former: Liaison

+1 she has attempted to get many people banned like myself through lies and manipulation I can't stand it any longer in many ways hayley acts like jek. Edit: people like myself have been perma banned from the community for toxicity If this goes through she should not be allowed to be in this community if she can't act like a normal human being.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Agree 5
  • Funny 1

+1

My interactions with Hayley have been good when I was in 501st, so I thought, but over time I have seen the bigger picture, and it's this. 
You complained about being removed from Ashoka, saying it was bias and shit during our officer meeting.
You basically pressured elijah into letting you do stuff on your own, even when he may have not felt comfortable letting you do it on your own.
You interrupted the flow of our SOBDE tryouts just to mess with Goten and Trad
And more shit. Oh my god. That's more drama that I've ever started on the server, and I haven't even listed all of it.

TL;DR Doing negative things to the community, does not deserve to be apart of the community.

• Agree 4

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Yeeehawww, Now I'm gonna be 100% honest usually I just vote +1 because I'm a retard, but I actually went ahead and read through every single piece of evidence in this one, and I've come to the conclusion that this player is not worthy of being here.

+1 

• Agree 4

British

You complained about being removedfrom Ashoka, saying it was bias and shit 

Well that is plain wrong She RDM'ed someone and was arrested for the action she Knifed a Trooper to death and CG saw her and arrested her then when a Master investigated the situation she was disrespectful to the Master on its own the RDM would of had her removed from Ashoka in any event the council was acctually kind by not pursuing futher actions with that offence even though it was not her first warning for minging/meming or disrespect and it infact was this situation that has made the council a lot strickter on Jedi who break the rules new disciplinary systems are now being worked on to better enforce future incidents and standardize punishments

• Agree 4

+1 constantly toxic to people and skirts around the rules, then tries to get at people who, don’t break the rules with false claims? Yeah that’s a yikes from me dog.

• Agree 2

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 she has proven to be incredibly vindictive when she hasn't gotten her way. From entraping admins by making CC's make tickets just to trick them into training, to coming into my TS channel to complain that it was somehow cannon's fault that she was no longer in 327th. Hayley you may be a nice person or you may not but people come here to have fun and the toxicity you have created is unacceptable.

• Agree 2

Almost Every single experience I have had with hayley has been one that is negative. Be it harassing people for promotions, trying to get answers to trials, or trying to witchhunt people who become positions that she once was. I understand she may do a decent job with TR and staff, she is still a very shady and toxic member of the community and has plenty of proof against her. This is a long over due report. Massive +1 from myself.

• Winner 1
38 minutes ago, Rackarain said:

This should be in staff reports hence she being an admin, never the less the evidence stands. so +1

Its not about her admin abilities its about her as a player and community member, not as a staff member, hence the Player report.

Personally I don't think I have ever had an issue with you but with evidence shown and actually reading through everything everyone has said. Your conversation with Elijah provoked me in a way that just didn't fit right with me. Elijah wanted you to stay and watched over you which is literally his job. you complain about him watching over you but he's just making sure you didnt mess up. there is NOTHING wrong with that and yet you became immensly defensive over it and got mad at him. Elijah has a heart of FUCKING GOLD. He is SO NICE AND HAS NOTHING BUT GOOD INTENTIONS FOR EVERYONE. He wants everyone to succeed and yet you got very angry over him just doing his job. I think you handled that situation terribly. 

+1

• Agree 1
  • Winner 5

Ok Ive looked at the evidence and Ive looked at what everyone has said and here is my take on it.

I see the evidence and recognize that she has done wrongs and she has been toxic especially those DMs with Elijah look bad and she has caused drama inside of the jedi and she was demoted for it so that was dealt with but I do see why people have issues with her. I can see all the toxicity and issues she has brought to the Jedi but I think its more than dealt with as with the demotion to youngling which will give her a break which in all reality she probably needs.

My personal interactions with her have been good and the one time she was hostile she apologized for and gave a valid reason which I accepted. She has been a great help in the TR Program and especially with ensuring that people who haven't hit their quota, hit their quota. When she hits her quota as a TRO she steps off and asks other TROs if they would like to shadow the TR to get their quota up which is something she doesn't have to do but which is a great thing. I think she is a great help in staff and havnt seen any issues with her staff work other than the shady ticket to get a trainer which is a little shady ill admit.  

Honestly I think she needs a break away from synergy for a week or two just to cool down and can come back. So Hayley I would say take a break and recognize what you have done wrong and try to come back with a different mindset.  

idk if a permaban is what the Directors are considering but I would say

-1 To a Permaban I think that is way too harsh.

Neutral to the report overall I think she needs to take a break from synergy because she is stressed for a week or two at least just to cool off from all this. 

Edited by Beast
Grammar and small addition
  • Disagree 5

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1 for a few reasons

1. overwhelming evidence

2. pressuring someone into doing something they don't want to do (i can't fucking stand that shit)

3. Overall toxicity that SOMEHOW is worse than early day Monty was

im sorry but you need to shape up and from what people are saying it looks like your not doing it on your own.

• Agree 3

+1 I am pretty good friends with sniff, i hang out with him a good amount on the server and i witness PURE WITCH HUNTING against him, as soon as he makes a slip up, PLAYER REPORT ON SNIFF by Hayley

• Funny 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

11 hours ago, Hayley said:

I wasn't  trying to get him removed from Ahsoka, I was simply letting staff members know that he was abusing the adrenaline glitch,

1) First of all this is a lie, I remember you saying that he should be removed from ashoka or banned for using the adrenaline glitch we were in the same teamspeak channel talking about this

2)  Elijah is one of the nicest people on the server that I know and most of the masters aren't biased at all 

11 hours ago, Hayley said:

, in which Rexko came into the channel I was in and told me I went too far, in which I said it was not up to me whether he was to be banned or not,

3) First of all you were pretty much going after everyone who was in CT headquarters that why I said that you were going to far

But first Haley I like as a friend but you kicked the hornets nest and now you have to deal with the Consequences  i'm gonna have to +1 this 

• Winner 4
6 hours ago, Eclipse said:

+1

My interactions with Hayley have been good when I was in 501st, so I thought, but over time I have seen the bigger picture, and it's this. 
You complained about being removed from Ashoka, saying it was bias and shit during our officer meeting.
You basically pressured elijah into letting you do stuff on your own, even when he may have not felt comfortable letting you do it on your own.
You interrupted the flow of our SOBDE tryouts just to mess with Goten and Trad
And more shit. Oh my god. That's more drama that I've ever started on the server, and I haven't even listed all of it.

TL;DR Doing negative things to the community, does not deserve to be apart of the community.

+1 I was there also when the whole Elijah and Hayley shit was happening and I also know about the tryouts. Sorry but enough is enough.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Peaceshield said:

+1

the day you RDMed that guy on ahsoka, you were in selections and told the whole TS "im yelling at Elijah right now so sorry if im not paying attention"

We did not need to hear that and all the other evidence above

Can vouch for this, those were my selections. Near-about kicked her out after that. 

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1 The evidence is over-whelming.  I've only heard negative stories about her. this is true justice unlike what's happened to certain people.

• Agree 5

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

If you actually read the “evidence”, a lot of those convos are “he said. She said” type of convos, and isn’t enough to have some kind of punishment. Find some real evidence and then make a claim on the situation.

act your age, not your shoe size.

-Halo

Edited by Halo
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Funny 2

14 hours ago, Llama/Yoda said:

+1 Has caused quite a bit of drama and has acted very immature in all of my interactions with her. She failed Ahsoka trials during the lore phase and proceeded to go right to the entryway of the Jedi Temple and start ranting quite loudly about how I was to quote "A biased fuck" for failing her on questions which there are clear accepted answers to. She then proceeded to raise her voice at other players around me who were trying to calm her down. This is just very immature and a great way to start drama in the community. Now she was demoted partially for this in Jedi but I still think this is worth bringing up. Also with the Sniff thing she seemed to have a problem with him almost everyday, being Anakin I heard about these quite often and was kinda surprised to find her and sniff seeing each other that often and her seemingly having a problem with him on Ahsoka every single time. The only conclusion myself and other masters could come to was that she did not want Sniff, or perhaps anyone else, being Ahsoka. This is just my opinion although I was not there for a ton of stuff but the things I have seen have not been particularly positive.

I'm pretty sure from what I heard, that when she got Ahsoka, there was Bias involved, and it pretty believable because I'm positive she has never watched The clone wars and I know she can use the internet, but there is a time limit for the people to answer, and if you don't know the basic lore of Ahsoka you'll probably fail and most people did because it was down to like 4 people for when we got to the sparring part and no one passed. So that just seems a bit hypocritical.

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Novalis said:

Find some real evidence and then make a claim on the situation.

Aren't you the guy who wanted 187th to be added back yet there is no real evidence as to them existing in lore? lmao

+1  - Like many, I've heard from countless others the trouble caused by Hayley which has caused some to be banned from certain positions and organisations. 

• Funny 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

+1 like how the hell you still around after all this kind of stuff. This is the toxicity that ends up souring communities for people.

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

In terms of looking through the evidence provided by Thexan in the screenshots. about 90% of the screenshots with the exclusion of Elijah's and Smalljeffs are literally just "he says, she says." 

This, in turn, results in having literally a large bias among the people towards what's true, what's not true and whether or not something is the case. I would personally not even consider the screenshots before Smalljeffs as valid evidence as it shows literally nothing towards what is actually going on. In terms of Smalljeffs, it gives a lead to follow which can be considered valid enough for it to work. Elijah's evidence, however, is concrete towards the issue at hand. It's also quite clear to see that Elijah had a sense of favouritism towards Hayley being Ahsoka solely for the sake of "not having to host another trail". 

Also, to be completely honest (since I was Bail Organa) at the time. When I witnessed Ahsoka ends up actually killing reaper, it was hugely validated. He was literally attempting to assassinate a senator (admittedly through the use of NPCs, but reaper himself had admitted to the falsification of the "RDM").

Afterwards, in terms of Sniffs being Ahsoka, I personally have never seen Hayley at any point in time "Witch hunt" him. Though I have seen times where she has pointed out things with him doing something wrong (i.e. the Adrenaline glitch, which he had done multiple times. A big moment when it happened was during a sith raid where he used it to kill multiple sith literally by flinging himself straight past everyone at high speeds).

Moving on, in terms of Hayley being "Mingy." I have obviously seen times where Hayley has performed actions which were outside of roleplay in a sense, but these were during low-activity times and in very controlled environments (OOC Lounge, in the bunks with me and other senators, etc). None of the actions performed was severe in any case.

This leads me to my conclusion in the fact that while Hayley obviously isn't completely innocent in this case, it's also valid that she hasn't performed actions severely to the point that this report was entirely necessary. Furthermore, upon her appointment of Padme Amidala; I have both received reports of and seen plenty of times where she has performed senatorial actions appropriately and done well in terms of roleplaying. 

I'm going to go with a -1. This entire report is kind of redundant.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 5
1 hour ago, Cappy said:

In terms of looking through the evidence provided by Thexan in the screenshots. about 90% of the screenshots with the exclusion of Elijah's and Smalljeffs are literally just "he says, she says." 

This, in turn, results in having literally a large bias among the people towards what's true, what's not true and whether or not something is the case. I would personally not even consider the screenshots before Smalljeffs as valid evidence as it shows literally nothing towards what is actually going on. In terms of Smalljeffs, it gives a lead to follow which can be considered valid enough for it to work. Elijah's evidence, however, is concrete towards the issue at hand. It's also quite clear to see that Elijah had a sense of favouritism towards Hayley being Ahsoka solely for the sake of "not having to host another trail". 

Also, to be completely honest (since I was Bail Organa) at the time. When I witnessed Ahsoka ends up actually killing reaper, it was hugely validated. He was literally attempting to assassinate a senator (admittedly through the use of NPCs, but reaper himself had admitted to the falsification of the "RDM").

Afterwards, in terms of Sniffs being Ahsoka, I personally have never seen Hayley at any point in time "Witch hunt" him. Though I have seen times where she has pointed out things with him doing something wrong (i.e. the Adrenaline glitch, which he had done multiple times. A big moment when it happened was during a sith raid where he used it to kill multiple sith literally by flinging himself straight past everyone at high speeds).

Moving on, in terms of Hayley being "Mingy." I have obviously seen times where Hayley has performed actions which were outside of roleplay in a sense, but these were during low-activity times and in very controlled environments (OOC Lounge, in the bunks with me and other senators, etc). None of the actions performed was severe in any case.

This leads me to my conclusion in the fact that while Hayley obviously isn't completely innocent in this case, it's also valid that she hasn't performed actions severely to the point that this report was entirely necessary. Furthermore, upon her appointment of Padme Amidala; I have both received reports of and seen plenty of times where she has performed senatorial actions appropriately and done well in terms of roleplaying. 

I'm going to go with a -1. This entire report is kind of redundant.

Before I continue with the reply, I did get permission as to clarify some misconceptions.

So you're not really understanding a majority of the side conversations. First things first, these are just a small portion of a huge rabbit hole of drama Haley had a master ask me to look into. I was given at least 15 names of people supposedly targeting her whilst she played Ahsoka and some just in general. The intention of the other conversations is to showcase exactly where things really lay and the misdirection she used while also dragging Elijah as an aggressively incompetent Anakin.

Again, think about the number of conversations I had in which the end result was that she in fact was just stirring a pot of drama in hope of distracting the council from her own transgressions as Ahsoka within the battalion and the relationship she kept with Elijah as master and padawan. Some of the people named had never even talked to her beforehand and were named for this reason or that.

I tried to stay grounded in terms of all of the things I could have posted within the report, and I will remain true to that. One thing that I was clear on was making sure I phrased the rules broken clearly and efficiently. You could argue that RDM is a thing for minging, but that wasn't the intention, and I did not make the report because of minging.

I'm not sure how well you understood the report, but it was made because of well over a month of consistent drama, slandering, rule breaking, and disrespect towards the council, masters, and other members of the community, as well as working on deciding as a community as to whether or not someone who has clearly made a bad mark on the server to the extent that well over forty people would rather her be punished than not should be allowed to stay. 

I will state that the thing that tipped me over the edge was actions and slander towards a fellow master, Nightmare, in regards to her demotion. Towards the bottom of the report, I have pretty much word for word the things stated during her demotion. From those words to the less than five minutes that she was in the channel, she stated that Nightmare acted unprofessionally, immaturely, and ultimately tried to bring it to the directors as fact. I myself performed her demotion, as I was the least connected with the drama she created within the order, and the only time there was anything out of the ordinary from a professional standpoint was at the beginning when someone left the channel and I muddled the words a bit while being distracted.

With this in mind, after she brought it to the directors and or the HA's, she stated that the other two masters besides myself and Nightmare were liars when they stated that it was indeed slander. Obviously in hindsight, I should have recorded it knowing her track record, but the intention was not to make a spectacle of someone who already dominated the councils attention when it came to disciplinary action.

Other than that, everyone is entitled to their opinion, and I hope I at least clarified the reasons for certain things in the post and made clear the reasons leading up to the report being filed.

Edited by Thexan
Miscounted the amount of votes agreeing with the report.
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 3
6 minutes ago, Thexan said:

With this in mind, after she brought it to the directors and or the HA's, she stated that the other two masters besides myself and Nightmare were liars when they stated that it was indeed slander. Obviously in hindsight, I should have recorded it knowing her track record, but the intention was not to make a spectacle of someone who already dominated the councils attention when it came to disciplinary action.

This quote here, I solely talked to the directors about Mike's actions, when I was pulled into the channel.

Ok so I'm staying neutral on this but from what i seen is that no one else need to reply to this because with 60+ people saying their peace. It should be enough for the HAs or Directors to find a verdict for this individual with the responses from the community. Probably best to lock this before it gets anymore heated @Bananaberry sorry mate for this 

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]
  • Agree 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

9 minutes ago, Hayley said:

This quote here, I solely talked to the directors about Mike's actions, when I was pulled into the channel.

You were in the 104th channel speaking to myself, Skylur, and SmallJeff and when we told you of what would happen you freaked out and called both myself and SmallJeff liars.

You didn't "solely speak to the Directors" regarding the situation, you were in these channels stated speaking about Mike and his actions.

"104th General Purpose"

"187th Legion"

"Bananaberry's Art Museum"

These 3 channels is where you discussed Mike's actions, not just the Directors, but also to Skylur, myself, SmallJeff, the 187th Main Channel as I've heard from a member from the battalion, and a spectator from 104th whos name I cannot remember.

This is a common thing with you where you like to try and twist facts to your side, not only is this fucking annoying but it's also a reason on this report.

• Agree 4
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 3

When I called her out for making tickets so NAS would come and help CCs making the tickets she forced me into a training and spun me as the bad guy because while I was talking to high staff about her actions she spun me taking a ticket for a whitelist bad because since I was talking with HAs and stuff I was un able to train so I took a ticket while I had the CCs set themselves up with names and such. Then the next day after not being able to do a training because if doing a tryout for 327th she pulled me and I told her I was unable to because of such events atm she sent me back. But I cant do trigger discipline and such in the bunks because of how small they are so on the way to CIT as a joke i punched bbstine and said i challenge you. Hayley than went and asked Bbstine questions about the thing I said. Then sent a recording to TRMS and said I was purposefully lying about tryouts to host fashion in CIT and tried to spin me out as a cheat.

+1 have heard he be toxic towards her own battalion and troopers in it calling them retards among other things in front of CT's. Joking or not things like that shouldn't be said in the game. 

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

There is no need to name call @Freck. Dennis from your comment I have never been toxic to my own battalion. There may be joking around, but everyone does it, I've seen it happen first hand, and I am sure you've seen it from other battalions. I passionately care about the 187th, and have earned their respect and trust. I would never disrespect my own battalion to be toxic, especially in front of CTs that may want to join the battalion and learn about Roleplay, Player vs Player, and many other interesting things we do.  I get it there's a player report on me and people want to just find the little things that even they may have done to. Why don't we work together to create a positive change, there is so many people on the server who joke around with their battalion. Let's talk to them and let them know that things like calling their troopers idiots, defects, redacted, and many other names shouldn't be said in game. But we have to understand that even if we talk to them about it, it isn't gonna stop anyone from continually doing it. This is a game, people are here to have fun.

Edited by Hayley
On 5/24/2019 at 7:25 AM, Bananaberry said:

To the players-

On this post I only want to see your point of view. I do not want any back and forth (If called out for something you will not reply unless given permission by a Director+ to prevent back and forth) Any back and forth will result in a 3 day ban from everything. (Teamspeak, Forums, Server)

I dont wanna ruin ur guys' fun but keep it civil 

Yikes

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Hayley said:

@Frecklet's talk to them and let them know that things like calling their troopers idiots, defects, redacted, and many other names shouldn't be said in game.

Ratio would have to resign from fox smh 

Also leave me alone I cont delete @s on mobile reeeee

• Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Hayley said:

There is no need to name call @Freck. Dennis from your comment I have never been toxic to my own battalion. There may be joking around, but everyone does it, I've seen it happen first hand, and I am sure you've seen it from other battalions. I passionately care about the 187th, and have earned their respect and trust. I would never disrespect my own battalion to be toxic, especially in front of CTs that may want to join the battalion and learn about Roleplay, Player vs Player, and many other interesting things we do.  I get it there's a player report on me and people want to just find the little things that even they may have done to. Why don't we work together to create a positive change, there is so many people on the server who joke around with their battalion. Let's talk to them and let them know that things like calling their troopers idiots, defects, redacted, and many other names shouldn't be said in game. But we have to understand that even if we talk to them about it, it isn't gonna stop anyone from continually doing it. This is a game, people are here to have fun.

You -1'd my staff app for not being the most respectful person but the only times we ever talked was in TS, and in TS I'm constantly joking around.  I was joking around then and it didn't matter to you. Now all of a sudden if it's all jokes now it matters and is fine. Most hypocritical thing I've seen in a while. 

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Agree 9
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Hayley said:

There is no need to name call @Freck

I'll do what I please, thank you very much, I'm not violating any of the forum rules, (admins please correct me if I am wrong and I will apologise), I'm simply stating

A

C

T

S

EDIT: Just been notified of the no talking back thing that was stated on this post.

Apologies to the directors for breaking the rule they placed. 

Won't say anything on here now. 

Edited by Freck
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1

British