[DIRECTORS] BvB

Life-

Name: Josh

Suggestion: Don't let Battalions cut down on numbers doing BvB for example RANCOR, Also don't hit me with the BS their computers didn't work I literally saw em all leave the channel when BvB was called.

Implementation: Don't let Battalions choose the 7 best people from their Battalions to play in the BvB instead of using everyone like demonstrated in the picture below from the Match between SOBDE & Rancor.

spacer.png

^ They cut down from this to 7 people.

• Winner 8

+1 The battalion verus battalion is made for all numbers not making a sweat fest where you only pick 7 people to play so you have a advantage and you can't forcefully make people cut numbers is way to unenjoyable. its MADE FOR FUN NOT FUCKIGN SWEATING, fuck out of here with this gay shit with bending rules.

Go back to the days were who showed up is to play not fucking cutting numbers to make it a sweat fest.

Edited by Tyzen
  • Agree 11
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

+1

Makes it so the others cannot play and can't have fun. Very sad. Basically just forcing the not good people to not play, even if they want to, just so they can win. Gay as hell alert.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

Just now, Papa Piff said:

-1 You can do the same, everyone has the option to do that, Just cause you lost because we cut down isn't our fault

I lost a brain cell or two reading this, Its called "Battalion V Battalion" for a fucking reason. Not for you to choose the 7 best PVP'ers from your battalion to play.

Also, I think its irrelevant the fact we lost its stupid in the first place

Banned

Bro what?!?!? 😂

• Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 Imagine Rancor sweating so hard they need to cut down numbers and call in members who don't even play anymore. Also, Feds shouldn't have been allowed to play, everyone knows he only gets on the server to play BvB and battalion hopped like a motherfucker during the regular season.

• Funny 2
  • Winner 9

Im neutral, cutting down numbers is pretty lame for those that want to participate in BvB like new members or those that actually want to have fun. 

Cutting down should only be an option for those that have a legitimate reason to not play, not because some don't have stats and other things. 

However the maker of the BvB makes the rules, so we have to follow that.

Edited by Scribbles

What? I Don't see the point of this. The guys from Rancor legit volunteered to leave, I Respect all you guys. And when I joined SOBDE and did training, I always told you guys that you should improve yourself first then improve on your team second.  Come on dudes, We did this against 91st, and we beat them. What happened now?

I Really love you guys, but come on, it was all for the best we can go for. Best of luck next time though!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
Just now, Jax said:

Wasn't the biggest issue that everyone bitched about was the uneven numbers in season 1 though?

That was due to inactive battalions and people who refused to show up i believe. 

Cutting down numbers IMO Should only be because you 'have to', rather than people leaving because they dont want to participate/or are told to. 

Edited by Scribbles
Just now, Jax said:

Wasn't the biggest issue that everyone bitched about was the uneven numbers in season 1 though? Like substitutes was always complained abou.t

When sobde was forced to cut down numbers cause dragon told people to leave.

+1 looking at the roster of their team, like 3 of them doesnt play anymore and just gets on for the BVB: Acroc, Feds, Nigel"

Also never should the other battalion get forced to cut their numbers because the other team want to pick their best PVPer. Imagine faking DC just to make sure you get your best PVPer OMEGALUL. Im sorry but thats a big F from me and I lost a lot of respect towards that battalion.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
Just now, Mist said:

What? I Don't see the point of this. The guys from Rancor legit volunteered to leave, I Respect all you guys. And when I joined SOBDE and did training, I always told you guys that you should improve yourself first then improve on your team second.  Come on dudes, We did this against 91st, and we beat them. What happened now?

I Really love you guys, but come on, it was all for the best we can go for. Best of luck next time though!

We were forced to cut down numbers because Rancor purposefully cut down numbers. You should only be cutting down people when it's NEEDED because the other team doesn't have as many, not because one team is purposefully cutting down their numbers.

Just now, Bazoo said:

+1 looking at the roster of their team, like 3 of them doesnt play anymore and just gets on for the BVB: Acroc, Feds, Nigel"

Also never should the other battalion get forced to cut their numbers because the other team want to pick their best PVPer. Imagine faking DC just to make sure you get your best PVPer OMEGALUL. Im sorry but thats a big F from me and I lost a lot of respect towards that battalion.

Our roster is outdated, we don't even have half our NCO's on it

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

Yeah no I'm +1ing, as a RANCOR trooper who was told to leave one of their first ever BVB matches just to scum the competition, that pissed me off and generally left a bad taste in my mouth. Last time I checked BVB was a server wide competition for fun with your battalion, taking out the fun by kicking members out is fucking stupid. 

• Winner 17

2 minutes ago, Mist said:

"volunteered" to have 7 people out of 20 HM makes sense right

Just now, Fizzik said:

Dumb me all you want to, but I guarantee that this suggestion wouldn't have been made if SOBDE won the BVB. I do not believe this is necessary.

True, cuz we dont pull some weird stuff like that.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
1 minute ago, JBFox said:

We were forced to cut down numbers because Rancor purposefully cut down numbers. You should only be cutting down people when it's NEEDED because the other team doesn't have as many, not because one team is purposefully cutting down their numbers.

You seemed fine cutting down numbers while in Rancor and now you don't 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Bbstine said:

Yeah no I'm +1ing, as a RANCOR trooper who was told to leave one of their first ever BVB matches just to scum the competition, that pissed me off and generally left a bad taste in my mouth. Last time I checked BVB was a server wide competition for fun with your battalion, taking out the fun by kicking members out is fucking stupid. 

+1 LMAOOO..

Just now, Bbstine said:

, as a RANCOR trooper who was told to leave one of their first ever BVB matches just to scum the competition, that pissed me off

That's really bad. All people should have fun and participate in the battalion.

.... Could we not

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

3 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

pepelaugh +1

Just now, Fizzik said:

What I'm saying is even with the cut numbers, if ya'll won, there'd be no complaints. 

But my point is, we never cut our numbers, every time we did its because we had way more people that the other battalion. Your argument makes no sens what so ever. Most of SOBDE, I cant talk for everyone, is just playing to have fun we dont really care about the money prize because if we get it, we either try to get something to put on the server by a dev, or split it for like 18$ each wich is really nothing...

1 minute ago, Bazoo said:

But my point is, we never cut our numbers, every time we did its because we had way more people that the other battalion. Your argument makes no sens what so ever. Most of SOBDE, I cant talk for everyone, is just playing to have fun we dont really care about the money prize because if we get it, we either try to get something to put on the server by a dev, or split it for like 18$ each wich is really nothing...

If you're playing for fun then why was this post even made? Why is this such an issue?

• Agree 3

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Banned

Image result for pepe emotes

• Funny 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 feelsadman

5 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

If you're playing for fun then why was this post even made? Why is this such an issue?

There is so many things that RANCOR did just to win,to the point that just tell your people to get off to not play, wich is why they made the post ? Idk I wasnt there when I made it.  I wasnt there, I think what RANCOR did is fucked up but I didnt play and dont really care but it is bullshit. RANCOR is the first battalion to ever cut their number against us, every other battalion always brought all of their member, and it's something that I respect them for unlike you guys that did everything to put the odds on your side because for you 350$ is better then having fun on a video game. Maybe 18$ is a lot for you guys, but for someone like me who has a full time job, I really dont care, and I would have liked to play more but obviously its something that wasnt possible since other batt came with like 8 people but for us its a full regiment of active people so yes we are more and sometime I got cut.

EDIT: this will be my last statement since this post isnt the place to argue and I should have stopped before anyway.

Edited by Bazoo
  • Agree 1

+1 Cutting numbers should only happen to make it even for the other team. Not so you can choose your best PVPers if it’s true that rancor cut down their numbers then that should be a disqualification from BVB and just don’t give the prize to anyone. GL

5 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1, a fair fight is a fair fight. They pushed 7 people and you matched. I also agree on the fact that we wouldn't have seen this if SOBDE had won today.

Well here's the thing they had plenty of people that could have participated in the BVB we only matched because we were forced to do so. They cut down people just because they knew we had to match. And we already did not like the strategy of cutting down numbers and I am certain that other battalions feel the same. 

• Retired Founder

This post is turning into a flame war, I understand the anger on both sides but keep the posts to +1 and -1 only with whatever reason you have, if youd like to discuss more on this I suggestion making a discussion post or spam center post. Those who continue to flame will be warned.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 5

Big fucking yikes  I dont know whats worse. The fact that Rancor did this or the fact that 5+ people so far have joined my channel to tell me about this for their approval 

giphy.gif

also +1 just dont let anybody play and send your bcmd to fight in a 1v1  (do you see the problem now?)

Edited by Mike
  • Agree 3
14 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

I'm not gonna +1 or -1 because I really don't give a fuck. We lost, it happens. We'll get over it. But this is big yikes.

Neutral,  I get what you guys mean, For me, I volunteered to opt out of the BvB because of a. My computer was complete shit and b. Compared to Feds and Nigel, they are better than me at PvP. I also know that some people in Rancor don't want to participate in the BvB, and want to just do their normal things on main such as tryouts if that adds to anything.

** ALSO THIS IS MY OPINION**

This game mode probably wouldn't have been good with the full amount of players fighting against each other. But I wasn't really participating, sooo.

I really fucking hate the BvB when this shit happens.

I'm fine with a rematch with the full numbers if you guys want it, even though some Rancor may be against that. I can't decide these things, so don't take my words for granted. 

• Winner 3

Imagine caring about pvp on Garry's mod. A game with terrible hit box registration, on a server that lags on occasion and when people have high ping.

Confirmed boys, CWRP PVP is now the next Esports game.

I'll admit, cutting numbers, forcing people to leave is bad sure.

Also It's CTF, the worst game mode ever. Any idiot can grab the flag with the phys gun and spam jump crouch while running away like a rerard to avoid fire.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1

Finna call out joah real quick. Rancor got the dropping numbers idea from him and 187th. From when he was discussing it with Rancor.

+1 I guess. But maybe a limit could give a competitive edge like the Olympics. 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1

Only reason numbers should be cut is if ALL of the opposing battalion does not match numbers. We've had to do this on multiple occasions, yet this was out of necessity in order to make it an even match. Simply because the opposing battalion didn't have enough members show up :D.

Also, the game mode was not well suited for such small numbers. For 212th vs 327th it was a 14 vs 14. And I thought it was some of the most fun I've ever had in BVB.  A full squad wipe was not an instant point, because once an entire team was finally wiped, they'd be right back at it. I can say that over 90% of the match was a full 14 vs 14 slaughterfest. It was both fair and fun! We even had 4 new members participating and they had a blast. BVB is competitive but it's more fun just playing rather than winning or losing. 

Edited by Poe
  • Winner 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

So there is a HUGE issue I do see with this.. Server Stats, if I have someone with half of their stats on the event server to face off in the BVB they are gonna get destroyed and it will only be fun for the team that has the advantage (yall denied my server suggestion so ur fault) so when it comes to cutting people with low stats I understand that 100%.

Cutting people so it is the best people playing, is honestly sad, I dont think it should ever happen and members should always be able to participate if they have an opportunity (assuming max stats are present). BUT just because it is immoral and should not happen, does not mean it should  be restricted, if battalion higher ups decide thats what they want to do, you cant stop them. There are always ways around the system, everyone can disconnect from TS, leave the game, and just have the good people stay on. 

-1 its not possible to stop this from happening, and all we can do is frown upon the Battalions that choose to do it. 

Edited by Sock Monkey
  • Agree 7

:)

-1 hah you mad, I think it's fine to keep people who can't communicate for example like people without mics from participating.  187th did that shit to rancor last week and we still won, ya'll don't hear us crying.  😂😂 😂 😂 (actually a meme) 

Edited by Stockings
  • Agree 2
  • Funny 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

3 minutes ago, Stockings said:

-1 hah you mad, I think it's fine to keep people who can't communicate for example like people without mics from participating.  187th did that shit to rancor last week and we still won, ya'll don't hear us crying.  😂😂 😂 😂

You are actually toxic.

• Agree 8
5 minutes ago, Stockings said:

-1 hah you mad, I think it's fine to keep people who can't communicate for example like people without mics from participating.  187th did that shit to rancor last week and we still won, ya'll don't hear us crying.  😂😂 😂 😂

bruh they can still communicate with chat or in Teamspeak. People have done it in the past. u toxic as hell boy

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

+1

As much as RANCOR can be seen as an "Elite" and "Tactical" force, this was downright scummy and unsportsmanlike conduct. Winning at all cost seems to be such a priority that they will give up integrity. To me, even with the point brought up about if SOBDE winning that this suggestion wouldn't exist, it's still more about that time and effort was putting to planning and executing this for the purpose of gaining advantage rather than playing it straight.

Edited by Zyner
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 4
  • Retired Founder

Let me guess, SOBDE finally lost so they're looking for excuses as to why it's bullshit. Lmfao.

Everyone has the option to cut back, you should have available good pvpers at that time. Regardless of the numbers, it's just better players vs better players. Good job today Rancor 

-1, get a pvp squad.

Infact, cutting numbers should increase both odds of winning, but cutting it down to the good players.

I personally think it's a good strategy, good on you boys for doing this.

Inb4 mass dumbing like I've seen on every reply that someone disagrees. Lol.

• Agree 9
  • Disagree 1
  • Winner 2

^

As i already explained to Dragon & Jackson, The only reason this was posted was because i was there to witness it, I was never in SOBDE when 91st did it, 187th or anyone else. But since this was done when i was here i decided to react to it. The point of saying "Oh because SOBDE finally lost" Is actually toxic and extremely stupid. Battalion V Battalion is where you come together as a battalion to play for the hek of it.

If one is going to say, We are going to disclude everyone except for a select people. That is actually the most retarded thing i've ever heard. You are both letting your own battalion members down but also the opponents battalion, You have the numbers with 20 people to match SOBDE's 18 people so we all could come and enjoy the BvB you cut it down to 7 people and let the 11 rest of the SOBDE to not do anything and not get anything out of the BvB. As zyner said: A scummy event.

To Joah, This is me posting this not on behalf of SOBDE loosing but because i dont think it should've been cut down like this.

Edited by Josh Schneider
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Retired Founder

36 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

^

As i already explained to Dragon & Jackson, The only reason this was posted was because i was there to witness it, I was never in SOBDE when 91st did it, 187th or anyone else. But since this was done when i was here i decided to react to it. The point of saying "Oh because SOBDE finally lost" Is actually toxic and extremely stupid. Battalion V Battalion is where you come together as a battalion to play for the hek of it.

If one is going to say, We are going to disclude everyone except for a select people. That is actually the most retarded thing i've ever heard. You are both letting your own battalion members down but also the opponents battalion, You have the numbers with 20 people to match SOBDE's 18 people so we all could come and enjoy the BvB you cut it down to 7 people and let the 11 rest of the SOBDE to not do anything and not get anything out of the BvB. As zyner said: A scummy event.

To Joah, This is me posting this not on behalf of SOBDE loosing but because i dont think it should've been cut down like this.

Alright well seeing as you dumbed me I'm going to have a debate with you in regards to why you're wrong here.

#1.) It is the Battalions decision to do this, basically, your argument is every one that is online should participate, so you're asking for a better odds of you winning in specific. SOBDE need a general basic knowledge of PvP and even has PvP in your tryouts. (Shocker) (Exposed) meaning that SOBDE is equipped with members who are on average quite good. Whereas not every battalion has members who are ready to PvP, most battalion members are PvE heroes and enjoy more RP aspects of the game. <-- This is point #1. YOU ALSO HAVE THE POWER TO SAY NO WE WANT TO USE MORE PEOPLE AND YOU HAVE MORE AVAILABLE.

#2.) RANCOR choosing to dwindle their numbers down to an appropriate level of players that they consider to be their "core players" is an excellent strategy as SOBDE has the same exact amount of numbers who are ready and willing to PvP with those group of players. Your chances of winning are the same as RANCORs in this respect. If a battalion chooses to bench people, it's what they choose to do. There's a reason in basketball you have a 1st/2nd/3rd string player choice. You choose your best to go with the minimal amount of people allowed on the court at once. Basically, RANCOR deciding out of their 3 strings to put it down to 5 players in their "top string". All sports do this for a reason. "OBVIOUSLY THEY CANT ADJUST THE PLAYER COUNT I GET THAT" However only certain players are allowed to participate. And this is a smart strategy if you threw stupid players in. You're going to lose.

#3.) I bet if you guys had won this match this suggestion would not even be up, it would be completely ignored and you guys would be insulting RANCOR for trying what you call a "Toxic Strategy" when in return 187th lost to this same exact strategy and we shook hands at the end of the day and realized our defeat. I'm sure changes will be made in turn of what to expect in the future, however, I feel like this is pure PJSalt coming from the SOBDE and it's really annoying that it got to the point of creating this much drama on the forums.

#4.) BvB is not supposed to be a "friendly everyone gets to join in the environment". As to Zyner's and Sock's point. BvB is a competitive aspect that allows players to think in a competitive way and allows players who are interested in PvP to get the best out of their time in the battalion for that matter. If you asked all of RANCOR to participate against all your numbers. I guarantee that you would have won today. I feel as if you're overly heated about this and may need to take a step back and realize that you lost and that is that. THERE IS A CASH PRIZE FOR A REASON

#5.) What Zyner said makes no sense. "It's scummy to allow good players to play against good players" <-- This is a perfectly even playing field for both sides and personally is created a more competitive field for good players vs good players. If you thinking to balance the numbers to be the best of the best vs the best of the best is scummy. You probably didn't play sports in Highschool because that's exactly how strings work <->. It would always be 1st string vs 1st string, 2nd string vs string. Yes the player count is the same but it's still adjusting to "balancing the playing field" and is a commonly used tactic in Soccer, Hockey, Basketball, and football. 

#6.) You're basically asking RANCOR, NEXT TIME PLEASE USE ALL YOUR PLAYERS INCLUDING THE SHIT ONES SO WE HAVE BETTER ODDS.

___

End my rant.

I wonder how many people will actually use their education and read this, rather than blindly replying.

• Winner 7

You guys were wayyyyyyyyyyyy more Toxic than what Joah said, 1. You guys left the BVB once it was over without saying GG or anything, you specifically left immediately after it was over(I'm talking about Darman/Josh), Only scribbles say GG and props to scribbles for that, 2. You guys dumbed anyone who disagreed with the suggestion like goes through the pages, 3. If you guys did have a problem with dropping people, why didn't you say anything about it in the beginning, you had plenty of time to speak up before we started. This suggestion in general is just filled with yall being toxic and complaining that you lost due to us dropping players, the people who were dropped in Rancor didn't have an issue, They enjoyed watching it because they were just as hyped as us when we won, the only person who seemed to have an issue was Bbstine

Edited by Papa Piff
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 2

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Joah said:

RANCOR choosing to dwindle their numbers down to an appropriate level of players that they consider to be their "core players" is an excellent strategy as SOBDE has the same exact amount of numbers

But this isn’t about skill or strategy, BvB is meant for fun allowing anyone possible to participate. Like BBstien said he was forced to sit in ringside. If a battalion reduces its numbers on purpose that also means the other battalions has to dwindle their numbers, so people who just want to participate can’t because of some sweaty bois in another batt.

Edited by IKE
  • Retired Founder
On 5/4/2019 at 6:45 PM, IKE said:

But this isn’t about skill or strategy, BvB is meant for fun allowing anytime possible to participate. Like BBstien said he was forced to sit in ringside. If a battalion reduces its numbers on purpose that also means the other battalions has to dwindle their numbers, so people who just want to participate can’t because of some sweaty bois in another batt.

No it isn't this is how I know you didn't read my post, you didn't even read the highlighted area, I already replied to this. Clearly you didn't read, don't reply to me and expect me to answer if you're not going to use your eyeballs. good-day -tips fedora-

• Agree 3
4 minutes ago, Joah said:

No it isn't this is how I know you didn't read my post, you didn't even read the highlighted area, I already replied to this. Clearly you didn't read, don't reply to me and expect me to answer if you're not going to use your eyeballs. good-day -tips fidora-

Do you mean your 4th point?

I think everyone needs to relax. It's just a game, a few people's prides got wounded, a few people feel better about themselves.

Big deal. Let's just all remember who the real enemy is.

Fortnight gamers and mobile gamers.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Retired Founder
3 minutes ago, IKE said:

Do you mean your 4th point?

" BvB is not supposed to be a "friendly everyone gets to join in the environment" -  THERE IS A CASH PRIZE FOR A REASON

This is pretty objectively explained by just my outline alone, if you don't understand what those words mean, I can't help you.

Just now, Joah said:

" BvB is not supposed to be a "friendly everyone gets to join in the environment" -  THERE IS A CASH PRIZE FOR A REASON

This is pretty objectively explained by just my outline alone, if you don't understand what those words mean, I can't help you.

I did read that, I’m just simply disagreeing and some people wanna play it cause it’s fun. 

• Agree 3
  • Retired Founder
Just now, IKE said:

I did read that, I’m just simply disagreeing and some people wanna play it cause it’s fun. 

Enjoy losing then my friend. some people play to win, some people play for fun.

Just now, Husky said:

Wait a second...Whats Battalion versus Battalion? Are you guys having fun without Base Ops again? LET ME OUT OF BCC. I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON. AT LEAST HAVE BVB IN FRONT OF THE GLASS!

We had base ops in one of them, it was 1 OP Base ops against DU and yeah..........he won somehow

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

• Retired Founder
Just now, Greek said:

Neutral 
I think it is up to whoever is leading for the battalion. People shouldn't have the choice to participate in BVB if that's the only time they are getting on.

I half agree with this, Both sides need to agree to the rules, both sides have the power to say no.

1 minute ago, Papa Piff said:

We had base ops in one of them, it was 1 OP Base ops against DU and yeah..........he won somehow

We don't talk about this anymore so this doesn't exist in DU records plus we went 0-8 :pepehands: 

Image result for eating popcorn gif

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Why Don't we next season just go back to Credits instead of real money on the store cause it was usually less toxic. An honestly BVB should be able to let everyone join from the start I think its really stupid that You can dwindle your numbers on purpose from the start. Cause its kinda in the name Battalion v Battalion not squad v squad 4Head

519680807716257812.png?v=1

• Agree 2
  • Friendly 1
8 minutes ago, Joah said:

Alright well seeing as you dumbed me I'm going to have a debate with you in regards to why you're wrong here.

#1.) It is the Battalions decision to do this, basically, your argument is every one that is online should participate, so you're asking for a better odds of you winning in specific. SOBDE need a general basic knowledge of PvP and even has PvP in your tryouts. (Shocker) (Exposed) meaning that SOBDE is equipped with members who are on average quite good. Whereas not every battalion has members who are ready to PvP, most battalion members are PvE heroes and enjoy more RP aspects of the game. <-- This is point #1.

#2.) RANCOR choosing to dwindle their numbers down to an appropriate level of players that they consider to be their "core players" is an excellent strategy as SOBDE has the same exact amount of numbers who are ready and willing to PvP with those group of players. Your chances of winning are the same as RANCORs in this respect. If a battalion chooses to bench people, it's what they choose to do. There's a reason in basketball you have a 1st/2nd/3rd string player choice. You choose your best to go with the minimal amount of people allowed on the court at once. Basically, RANCOR deciding out of their 3 strings to put it down to 5 players in their "top string". All sports do this for a reason. "OBVIOUSLY THEY CANT ADJUST THE PLAYER COUNT I GET THAT" However only certain players are allowed to participate. And this is a smart strategy if you threw stupid players in. You're going to lose.

#3.) I bet if you guys had won this match this suggestion would not even be up, it would be completely ignored and you guys would be insulting RANCOR for trying what you call a "Toxic Strategy" when in return 187th lost to this same exact strategy and we shook hands at the end of the day and realized our defeat. I'm sure changes will be made in turn of what to expect in the future, however, I feel like this is pure PJSalt coming from the SOBDE and it's really annoying that it got to the point of creating this much drama on the forums.

#4.) BvB is not supposed to be a "friendly everyone gets to join in the environment". As to Zyner's and Sock's point. BvB is a competitive aspect that allows players to think in a competitive way and allows players who are interested in PvP to get the best out of their time in the battalion for that matter. If you asked all of RANCOR to participate against all your numbers. I guarantee that you would have won today. I feel as if you're overly heated about this and may need to take a step back and realize that you lost and that is that.

#5.) What Zyner said makes no sense. "It's scummy to allow good players to play against good players" <-- This is a perfectly even playing field for both sides and personally is created a more competitive field for good players vs good players. If you thinking to balance the numbers to be the best of the best vs the best of the best is scummy. You probably didn't play sports in Highschool because that's exactly how strings work <->. It would always be 1st string vs 1st string, 2nd string vs string. Yes the player count is the same but it's still adjusting to "balancing the playing field" and is a commonly used tactic in Soccer, Hockey, Basketball, and football. 

#6.) You're basically asking RANCOR, NEXT TIME PLEASE USE ALL YOUR PLAYERS INCLUDING THE SHIT ONES SO WE HAVE BETTER ODDS.

___

End my rant. I won't be replying further on this.

I wonder how many people will actually use their education and read this, rather than blindly replying.

So #1 #2 #3 Are completely irrelevant, First off. As i stated it shouldn't be about winning it should be that your Battalions members gets to enjoy PvP'ing and getting a taste of what its like. #3 Again your saying SOBDE is salty, I dont even think your read my message. As i said if you really wanna make a point that someone is salty it should be me as i was the one to post this without speaking to anyone about it. #6 Again its a Battalion V Battalion not a 7v7, If i wanted to play 7v7 i would go do so in CSR on main not set up a "BATTALION" Versus "BATTALION" to do so.

Alot of battalions have good PvP'ers, Saying most battalions are PvE Heroes are not event close to true (imo)

an excellent strategy as SOBDE has the same exact amount of numbers who are ready and willing to PvP with those group of players. Your chances of winning are the same as RANCORs in this respect.

^^ Once again your missing the point, Rancor wants to make it a competition about being the best, We have people that wanna attend but gets turned down because they arent the best which imo is stupid everyone should get to play regardless if they are good or bad, So them cutting down to 7 people is retarded and bad sportsmanship.

Comparing this to real life sports are dumb, In real life your going to have someone on the bench because they purposly pay them to be there, So if someone gets injured or needs a timeout they can step in. That wont happen on a game.

#3 All im going to say is im the one to post this not in regards to the BvB but to prevent it from happening in the future. Its idiotic you keep saying that its SOBDE salt when im the one to post it.

#4 Many people wants to PvP but as dragon said to me when i was pulled to discuss this, He purposly discluded some people that generally wanted to PvP but either didnt have mic or were shit at PvP. I dont think Rancor throwing in some of their other people would've changed anything, We would've thrown in some of ours that are not top 7.

#5 Refer to my prievous statement.

"Alright well seeing as you dumbed me I'm going to have a debate with you in regards to why you're wrong here." I removed my dumb the second i put it there because i realized i probably shouldn't be dumbing it.

• Funny 4
8 minutes ago, Joah said:

I half agree with this, Both sides need to agree to the rules, both sides have the power to say no.

Apparently SOBDE were forced into it, I don't know I wasn't there. I was doing stuff IRL. 😛

2 minutes ago, Josh Schneider said:

So them cutting down to 7 people is retarded and bad sportsmanship.

giphy.gif

You had bad sportsmanship too

spacer.png

Now this is an epic gamer moment.

Nuetral - Gotta say it sucks that people wanted to play couldn't cause of another teams strats, but at the end of the day both parties agree to the current makeup/rules before the match commences. (Flash backs to when I watched as DU gave away use of thier Z6s for shields, that was a truly a bruh moment)

Might just have to take this one as a learning experience on both sides guys.

• Agree 3
  • Funny 1
  • 2 weeks later...