GTnKGaming/Chrome - Dark Lord Application

==========[ Dark Lord of the Sith ]==========

Steam Name: GTnKGaming

RP Name:  Dark Lord's Gluttony Chrome

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070

Experience: I have been in sith for some time, I joined the sith when Joah was in charge and worked my way up to Lord rather quickly and started taking control of the sorcerers as the main lord for the sorcerers.

When i got head officer i started working on the branch roster and ensuring that the sorcerers had more to do in terms of roleplay.

When i achieved the rank of dark council (Gluttony) I promoted a new head officer to be my right hand man when it came to running the sorcerers. I have been encouraging strong passive roleplay withen the sith for sometime ensuring sith are more focused on roleplaying with clones and jedi as well as roleplay whiten the faction.

External Experiance:

I used to run the Marshal Service on a arma 3 community (A3PL) for 1 year and brought the faction from the brink of removal to one of the best factions in game through reworking the command team and giving the members of the faction more to do as well as working closely with the rest of the community ensuring concerns where resolved.

I have been roleplaying for around 10 years and been in multiple positions across multiple community's across multiple games. 

Why should you become Dark Lord?: Ever since i joined the server i have mostly played sith and truly dedicate myself to the faction and want to see it grow and prosper along with its members, I can see the problems the faction is having and aim to fix them. I am active and strong minded as well as a very prominent roleplayer. I believe if accepted for dark lord i can bring even more to the table by improving what is already there.

Sith has been my main passion ever since i joined the server and i would do anything for the faction. I have worked my way up from a Hopefull and i have stuck with the faction all the way. I believe with the right improvements the faction does not need to be removed and i will do anything to ensure it is not.

Do you understand the lore of the Sith (SWTOR)?: My lore knowledge is moderate only recently i obtained a interest in the star wars universe and my lore knowledge is growing day by day. In the past month i started playing SWTOR and aim to continue playing it to further grow my lore knowledge

Availability: Most days most times, I am pretty much on everyday. On average i am actively playing on the server for around 10 hours per day.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
Sith Sorcerer Lord:

Head Officer for the sorcerer branch 

Sith Dark Council:

Gluttony, Branch Lead for the sorcerer branch

Jedi Knight Shadow:

Story line character to run alongside my main sith character 

Base Ops PFC:

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want the Sith to be at the end of your term?: I aim for the sith to be active roleplayers and have a much better opinion whiten the community via roleplay encouragement via various means. I aim to rework the reputation document to better roleplay and give the sith more opportunities. I further wish to encourage more rivalry's and internal roleplay. I also aim to have an active sith player base. Hopefully by the end of my term these things will be accomplished.

How do you plan to integrate the Sith with the current CWRP?: In summary by encouraging more passive roleplay before combat, Having the sith interact more with clones as well as jedi in main server as well as events. I will also smoothen the integration with communication with the community and its factions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a two month term limit and you must reapply after two months to maintain your Dark Lord rank?: Yes

Note: I am not great at applications but i always do my best with them, If any of you have any questions tag me and i will gladly answer them :)

• Winner 2
Banned

Well gosh darn 

+1

r4ymo.gif

Alright. I'm going to start off by saying Chrome has been one of the most dedicated, if not THE most dedicated sith. I understand some people in the sith may not like him as much as they let off, and that they may not want him to get this position, but I'm not going to let that sway my opinion. Chrome has showed time and time again that he is amazing at starting and maintaining RP, as well as accommodating other people's RP. He has made his branch a very successful branch and has shown the ability to lead. He could use work in some things but that shouldn't sway your vote. He deserves a chance as all people do. Put aside your personal quarrels with him and allow him a chance to prove himself in a leadership position. 

+1

Now, onto questions. @GTnKGaming

Chrome, how do you feel your personal RP and storyline will affect your ability to lead? 

Are you willing to put aside personal quarrels with people for the betterment of your faction?

Are you going for this position for a personal gain, or to help it overall?

How do you plan to achieve the actions you planned to take in your application?

And finally, do YOU feel that you can really help the sith? What do YOU personally feel.

@[SR] Clank [NA]

Thank you,

Answers.

1. If anything it can strengthen it. It can all be incorporated.

2. Absolutely, I do not allow my quarrels to get in the way of running a faction and they will never interfere. Whilst running a faction you must be professional and impartial and non biased.

3. To help the faction as a whole.

4. As mostly mentioned via communications with the community and editing relevant documents to ensure sith are not focusing on just loosing points but instead on RP.

5. I really do i am truely dedicated to the factions and will do anything to ensure it succeeds.

Chief Gardner (Asked to call you this from Fizzik)

Just now, GTnKGaming said:

@[SR] Clank [NA]

Thank you,

Answers.

1. If anything it can strengthen it. It can all be incorporated.

2. Absolutely, I do not allow my quarrels to get in the way of running a faction and they will never interfere. Whilst running a faction you must be professional and impartial and non biased.

3. To help the faction as a whole.

4. As mostly mentioned via communications with the community and editing relevant documents to ensure sith are not focusing on just loosing points but instead on RP.

5. I really do i am truely dedicated to the factions and will do anything to ensure it succeeds.

Chief Gardner (Asked to call you this from Fizzik)

Thank you for the answers. My +1 still stands. That will be all.

yea but fizzik is just the smelly lead gate boy

+1 the amount of RP that will happen now

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 this guys is amazing and is a dedicated person to this server and Sith. He mains Sith too honestly, he deserves this position as Dark Lord I believe he can bring a lot of new things to sith that would make Sith even better and not hated.

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn  (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: 41stEC Knight Lydus, 104th SSG Focus, Rper of the Week

28 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

Neutral Chrome I love you but I'm not sure about you're ability to command everyone around that isnt sorcerer and I'm also not sure that you have been dark lords gluttony for over a month

He's actually been waived, don't know if he stated that on the application.

+1, working with Chrome in the Dark Council is very much a pleasure. He has weird ways of doing stuff but he always gets the job done someway and somehow. I would’ve recommended him as a second choice besides Fours. Good luck.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1 Chrome you one of the best Sith out there keep up the amazing room.

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo

+1  Honestly i dont see another candidate for Dark Lord. Mature and Active. What more could you want from The Dark Lord Of The Sith

Good Luck Buddy!

Image result for star wars thumbs up gif

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

+1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1

Chrome, my man. When I was a wee hopeful my first experience as a sith was you calling me into your office and telling me if I passed the acolyte and apprentice trials you would make me your apprentice. You made it feel like sith payed attention to what people did. Like an empire should. Every role play situation I've seen you in has been mind blowing. Immersive and like a true sith. Not trying to kiss butt or anything, but it felt like what a sith lord would do. 
I've seen nothing but positives, although I haven't seen document work, that is not required. You have shown the ability to manage as officer and excessive ability to roleplay. 
Great Candidate
Excited to see where the story goes.  (I won't betray ya too much more ;) )

spacer.png
love 212th <3 og sith gaymer

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

MEGA +1 

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

As much as I hate your characters guts, you're honestly the best fit for Dark Lord that isn't some hoity toity high staff.

Work with some people. Get the branches sorted out. Get some INCENTIVES going. Make people WANT to play Sith.

Other than that, you can be somewhat... interesting in your methods of roleplaying sometimes. Some people really like what you bring to the table. But in my eyes (just seeing you on my clone and not my Sith) it can come off as somewhat mingy at times.

That's all the shit I have to say. Good luck, mate.

hi.

• Retired Founder

+1, great Roleplayer, great mindset.

(This is the Sith's Last chance to be great) as a reminder to you. 

If it goes downhill once more, it unfortunately will be removed ~.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1

+1 best sith and most active sith 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

i may not be around now, but back in the beginning You were always super dedicated, even as a hopeful. 

This guy wanted to RP as sith so much when it first started that he’d run up to me, joah, jackson, and gale asking for assignments to go undercover and steal shit from the jedi temple as a hopeful. He would RP so much that we would kill him so he would go away, then he would come back anyways. 

You’ve embodied what the sith should be doing on the server since the day you got the whitelist. 

I’ll tell you what I told fours: Don’t fuck up and get Sith removed before I come back. 

+1, get it done. 

(and yes I might not play the server right now but I still lurk you’ll never be truly rid of me)

Edited by Sinister

+1 Dont know much about you, but from the things I heard you seem a good fit

Edited by Vango
Grammar Errors

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

On 5/6/2019 at 1:41 AM, Sinister said:

i may not be around now, but back in the beginning You were always super dedicated, even as a hopeful. 

This guy wanted to RP as sith so much when it first started that he’d run up to me, joah, jackson, and gale asking for assignments to go undercover and steal shit from the jedi temple as a hopeful. He would RP so much that we would kill him so he would go away, then he would come back anyways. 

You’ve embodied what the sith should be doing on the server since the day you got the whitelist. 

I’ll tell you what I told fours: Don’t fuck up and get Sith removed before I come back. 

+1, get it done. 

(and yes I might not play the server right now but I still lurk you’ll never be truly rid of me)

I n a c t i v e 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/15/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

• Winner 2

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist